Be alabama

>be alabama
>father rapes underage daughter
>daughter forced to give pregnancy as incest/rape abortion is banned
>underage pregnancies have high rate of mortality
>daughter dies in childbirth
>father gets custody of infant
>the cycle continues
If you support this you should be hanged.

Attached: nyehh.png (441x338, 245K)

Attached: 55gha.jpg (195x259, 15K)

>be alabama
>father gets custody of infant
>the cycle continues
>If you support this you should be hanged.

Attached: fmjwejwekfpk.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Honestly Alabama is building up its army to secede. You faggots are falling for it, without abortions nothing can stand in the way of Alabama's incest-rape army

>incest-rape army
>all their soldiers are deformed goblins
>constantly shooting each other because their brains are wired backwards in reverse
>all we have to do is sit back and watch them kill themselves off before taking the land and making literally anything else with it

Maybe if all the feminazis didn't just focus on trying to attack men then it wouldn't have happened. But since not hope OP has fun with a coat-hanger

>be America
>father rapes daughter
>daughter bakes apple pie

The first two or three generations won't be showing all the genetic/mental health affects...so if each daddy can put five youngins in his four surviving daughters, and they had a 50% of having a soldier or breeder, the state will have battalions of light infantry in fifteen years

>women were mean to me so i banned abortion from rape and incest
You're inbred.

This niggas never seen the hills have eyes

The worst part is, if the daughter does get an abortion she goes to jail for longer then the rapist.
But the real point of the law is not to enforce it to the Nth degree, but to reach the supreme court and challenge Roe v. Wade.

So few abortions are rape that this is incredibly unlikely. If you are using the improbable argument to justify all baby murder you should be hanged.

Attached: 10B93F07-D01E-4476-9976-B34891254B2C.jpg (668x393, 47K)

>incels taking credit for the actions of the American Christian right

This user gets it

A fetus isn't a baby.

>when you realize that abortion cases regarding rape are less than 1%
>when you realize that abortion advocates use this same talking point as an argument against people who do not want abortion to be treated as a form of contraception.
>kys.

Attached: autism.png (207x153, 59K)

An abortionist isn't a human being.

Nobody treats abortion like contraception you fuckwit. Abortion is the worst case scenario, all-else-fails response, even organizations like Planned Parenthood maintain this.

He's one of the teeniest kinda lil fellers they is I reckon. Ye can't just sling em around. That's what gets you in here. It did me any way.....

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-195322~2.png (1253x1193, 840K)

Might as well have some biscuits and mustard once you realize you's readin this in Carl's voice. I reckon

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-195738~2.png (1409x1510, 1.23M)

see you in r/Yea Forums

Sounds like my kind of love story

Lol, all of the south should secede. Every state south of the Mason-Dumbass line is a drain on federal resources. Let them secede and in 6 months they would be the largest, most retarded, state in Mexico.

Tell that to the women that treat it as a contraception. My feminist humanities professor even made references to it being in that role.

>be alabama
>father gets tenancy of a prison cell
>the cycle ends
I support this. You deserve to be hanged.

>wired backwards in reverse
Nigga what?

Father wouldnt get custody cause the moment it was seen as incest he would be thrown in jail and the kid will in the system

This, i’d gladly shoot my self in the foot so long as the bullet goes clean trough and pierces then bounces around the inside of an sjw’s skull

Attached: op-2.jpg (181x203, 14K)

Abortions due to incest make up .5%. Try harder, faggot.

Hell his argument sucks anyway kid will be thrown in the system once anyone finds out its incest kids put in the system either orphanage or foster care

The vast majority of abortions are elective for no other reason than “because”

You should have been aborted, fuck face.