You ylyl you loose

You ylyl you loose

Attached: 1554088188863.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKXaWohHLIE
youtube.com/watch?v=76Ff1GDG7bo
youtube.com/watch?v=mBgcKeFy_Vo
youtu.be/o3Zde7Hm3kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DID HE DIED?

Attached: brookstone_liftoff.webm (256x320, 978K)

You're slow aren't ya?

of course he fucking died, what the hell did you think the end of the videos was about?

>You ylyl
>you you laugh you lose
are you literally retarded

great post, never seen it before, funny as fuck

Newfag

Attached: 57d0356c4b2ab.image.jpg (275x480, 27K)

Attached: 1558745756291m.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

Attached: 1538928205903.jpg (499x484, 93K)

Different shorts I think.

Attached: 1553049551365.png (542x780, 259K)

No, he's fine. Just needed a drink of water to revive him.

Attached: 1498867220747.jpg (867x1024, 153K)

Yah, that happens if you don't come up

Attached: 1557653760165.webm (330x600, 1.66M)

What the fuck happened here?

Attached: 1557654434416.webm (406x360, 994K)

airbag

Nerve gas

Attached: 1557474010979s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Attached: 1538097183819.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

I thought chinks were smart.

Did he dead?

Guess someone put it there as a prank

Attached: 1526498344544.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

He can probably do multivariable calculus when he isn't being stung by bees

Attached: poopoo.png (468x466, 69K)

Welcome summer friend

Is that part 5 polnareff?

I lost

Hi I've got a riddle for you youtube.com/watch?v=fKXaWohHLIE

yes

YLYL?
Dont worry, this is allowed on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=76Ff1GDG7bo

Aaahhhh

Attached: Citizen+trigger+large+stats+mentionlist+humerusstuff_cf2e1a_6863846.jpg (1200x403, 109K)

On average they're dumber than most other ethnicities.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 9.43.00 PM.png (327x351, 199K)

Who was in the wrong here?

You're a dumbass for even thinking that.

I can read lips in any language. He said, Hey, watch this!

It was the fall that killed him

Water is soft.
Idiot.

recycling bin

that wasn't water, that was nerve gas in liquid state

bruh, who the hell doesn't flush toilet paper?

It's not even the same bathing suit you fucking simpletons.

>I thought chinks were smart.
Their society is built on stealing other country's intellectual property. So no.

Wat

wtf are those thing?

You're a piece of shit, edgelord.

Attached: NerveGas.jpg (2048x1214, 517K)

Bullshit. The fall didn’t do anything. It was hitting the water that fucked him up.

imagine raising your kid to go die for israel

not when u go in at 80mph it isnt

Actually... there was a frogman under the water. You didn't see it, but a bullet went into his head.
It took a crane to get it out.

Fuck. That got me.

I wish more chinese people would die, to reduce their unnecessary numbers to absolute minimum

Beehive.

lost

Attached: soldier1.jpg (600x424, 79K)

Attached: millennial seinfeld.jpg (876x960, 126K)

Attached: 1547996647467.jpg (500x393, 32K)

Attached: kys-kaitlyn.webm (276x480, 1.82M)

Russians.

How did he die its just water

Well done sir.
I don't feel bad for anyone who volunteers for a job that has a good likelihood of death.
They know the possible consequences going into it, so it's their own fault if their life is cut short.

Same applies to police and fireman. If something bad happens to them, I don't feel bad at all, because they volunteered for the job.

Should have clinched his butthole

Police sure, but firemans are noble death. While you don't feel bad they died. You do have to honor them in death for their bravery in saving lives.

or at least trying

Attached: 18C57D82-D58A-41CA-8750-E8253A8A4885.jpg (528x393, 27K)

>I thought chinks were smart.

They can't even fix how their eyes look, and they've had thousands of years to address the problem. If they can't fix a problem that is staring them in the face every day when they look in the mirror, how can they be considered smart?

They literally can

>Implying they can see the problem right in front of them.
user....

If they didn't get paid for what they do, then maybe I'd honor them, but they are getting paid to do it, and not a single one of them would do it for free to help people. It's a job like any other job that they volunteered to take on to do, so any consequences of that job are part of it.

Also, police and fireman should not get pensions. No job should get a pension.

They literally don't. They literally all still look like chinks.

Mexicans. At stores and malls near the border in Texas there are big signs that say to flush toilet paper and not to put it into the trash can. I worked at a Target in Central El Paso when I was a kid. Most of them still couldn't figure it out. We were lucky when those animals managed to not piss or shit on the floor.

Attached: lit.jpg (1130x1600, 280K)

Can't wait until the day he murders his family and shoots up a school

>Mexico
Not even once.

Asian reboot of My Girl

Attached: ofzauky8vvt21.jpg (700x875, 72K)

Arent too big flr bed for bed

Most firemen are volunteers you dense motherfucker.

Re-read your own first paragraph in order to understand why the sentence at the end is dumb as fuck. If police and fire fighters were not offered pensions we wouldn't have any. The pension is literally the incentive to join.

le random ecksdeeeeee

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

Attached: kermit.jpg (1259x520, 288K)

notice how he was still trying to cut the cake up until they destroyed it

Asian Hornets. Something like 10 stings can be lethal

Lost

Attached: meanwhile_in_india.jpg (429x429, 113K)

Is that Chocolate Rain guy?

Just like the USA was notorious for doing all through the 19th century. China is exactly where the US was then but they won't have any civil war to swerve things for them.
>dat burger outlook doe
kys

Some stay dry while others feel the pain...

>Asian Hornets.
kill that shit with fire!

Koreans
>be me
>need a shit while driving in Korea
>friend calls into cubicle of busy shitter at roadside truck stop
>'user don't flush the toilet paper'
>3ft tall pile of paper next to shitter
>can't fucken believe it
>yep, it's all shit tickets in a pile
culture shock

can't be india because it's a toilet.

Attached: indianshitting.jpg (638x298, 40K)

>If police and fire fighters were not offered pensions we wouldn't have any. The pension is literally the incentive to join.

There are literally millions of people who would would take jobs as police or fireman if it didn't have a pension, because it's a paying job.

The pension is not necessary all. If all the pensions were cancelled today and all the police and fireman quit because of it, they would be replaced very quickly with people who are willing to do it without pensions, because it's a paying job.

Police and fireman are not special snowflakes. They are not "heroes".

Imagine being this retarded.

got me there

Attached: poo_in_loo.jpg (323x323, 23K)

At that height, water hits like concrete. Since he landed on his back, likely broke his back on top of all that bruising and drowned.

No but he dieted. Water-only diet

Just a meme

all you brainlets that think the fact that in some places people throw toilet paper in a bin instead of flushing it because certain cultures are backwards or some races are animals are even dumber than you look. it's a basic question of infrastructure, and many places where there are old pipes, septic systems, or just dodgy sewage plumbing bin tp instead of flushing it so it doesn't clog the pipes. it's pretty reasonable. and before you get all high and mighty, consider how savage it is to wipe your ass with paper in the first place, instead of using water like in a washlet or bidet instead, to actually wash the shit off your anus instead of just mopping it about with a sheet of paper.

You don't have very much life experience outside mommy and daddy's house so you sweetheart? They're paying jobs but so is being a plumber or a secretary and those don't come with a hazard of death. The pensions offered are what makes people ok with the associated risk. Im not saying they're heroes, some are, but the job itself does not make them that. But if you truly believe that every police department in the country wouldn't be massively understaffed without pensions, then you're either lying to yourself or ignorant.

ChadJared

Attached: FaceApp_1558846774175.jpg (250x140, 19K)

Attached: FF33BCA9-1A4F-4E37-9B42-4142F8C98F86.png (750x1334, 1.99M)

You're literally having a basket in your room filled with shit covered paper festering in your bathroom.

It might be normal in your 3rd world shithole, but in the civilized world, sanitation is a priority. But russians are used to things being terrible.

Fuck off to your third world shithole

Attached: russianshithead.jpg (748x499, 73K)

Attached: cancergirl.png (400x600, 437K)

Whooooooaaaa, bow down to the edgelord

Attached: 5AA3B763-EACA-49C7-82DA-E16907A60854.jpg (940x940, 38K)

I don't care what they do in their own shithole country; if collecting used shit-paper in a can makes them happy then go for it. They don't have to do it in countries with systems designed by non-mongoloids.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Attached: 1528686234538.jpg (733x733, 45K)

>edge

Attached: newfag1.jpg (496x599, 83K)

what happen

HERE COMES DAT BOI

Attached: datboi.gif (312x390, 92K)

Attached: 31wkc0.jpg (510x499, 55K)

Damn those are some big fucking balls

Attached: eva 1.jpg (620x620, 55K)

All I see here is a whole lot of faggotry, rekt, and faggotry...the challenge is to make people laugh. You all fail!

Attached: 1557016573154.gif (229x173, 449K)

Keep a straight face at this one

Attached: mariokid1.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Attached: mariokid2.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

Thanks for making my point

youtube.com/watch?v=mBgcKeFy_Vo

Nice.

No homo.

>not the mario 64 death sound

you fucking suck bro

Attached: 279721809-1.jpg (1280x528, 42K)

Attached: Radical Cowtipping.webm (856x480, 1.54M)

Attached: kekking in the 90s.jpg (600x404, 62K)

>I thought chinks were smart
chinks and jews on average are dumb as fuck. They're just both really big on lying and self congratulatory propaganda.

shouldn't scared the bees
>gook spookem

Cute

You're so right user, why dont you go jump off a bridge like that and report back.

OH SHIT WADDUP

fucking lost

The sad part is they have to save faggots like you when you finally move out and try to use a stove, instead of letting you burn

Girl in the back of the car most likely survived, her legs are fucked tho. She climbed halfway into the trunk before getting hit.

Ol Chin Chin our asian bystander tho...he took a one way ride to rekt city. His head bounced about 2 feet off the road on that landing. his shit is fucked if not RIP

Attached: Oooh-Myyy-George-Takei-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg (408x408, 100K)

Attached: when-you-start-enjoying-shittier-and-shittier-memes-16328979.png (500x521, 126K)

He should have used a better suit. You need to gear up for war when going after those fuckers...fucking fuck

tired of these god damn bees.....fucking bees

fuck

Attached: 1556738578388.jpg (2041x2722, 893K)

>not backwards
>shit infra

pick one

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Lost so fucking hard

Those poor balls. I need to make the n feel better by running them...with my dick...and since I'm there already I'll slide my dick ing her ass.

She looks hot like that

Dude.

The fuck.

JLD can get it

Is that Macaulay Culkin?

Attached: macaulay-culkin-5.jpg (900x750, 114K)

>all those nooks and crevices

yikes, thats gonna be a no from me daddy

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

At least they were thoughtful enough to film this with a fucking potato so you can really get a clear picture about what's going on. Selfish assholes... do better next time

story is this kid actually streamed this on facebook from his phone
not sure if its still there, but the whole 45+ mins was on liveleak awhile back

it's kind of somber to see the body swaying back and forth as the sun slowly sets and it fades to black

the retard, of course

Underrated post, but true

Is she ok? is that fake?

Lol alright kid, go to bed

fake, protective custody

horse whisperer

0/copypasta

she looks hot, period
not even that millenial getup could mess it up

This is not YLYL it is just plain gore shit, you are a bunch of edge lord fucks

No, it's raraysugarbutt
He pumps his nutts and his asshole. Yes, he pumps his asshole

I think he might be gay.

nah he's got a cute girlfriend who turned her penis into a neovag so it's no-homo

Attached: tumblr_p3ekjztLgK1uds101o3_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 276K)

youtu.be/o3Zde7Hm3kM

This. Everytime.

lost

Mexicans.

Can confirm what other fag said about border towns. Restrooms often smell like shit since there trash is packed with used toilet paper. In some places the shit smeared paper is even thrown on the ground.

>Nazi's

I hope your mom gets raped while the chinks invade and your house burns to the ground. You’re likely a fat fuck. Have fun being alone for your entire life.

No green mushroom, I guess.

you are in the wrong place

lost

fuck this stupid shit

>hotel room
>doesn't even look like a meth user

They fucking murdered this guy. I used to watch these people on KTLA and they did not have any extreme leftist crap on their station. That must have gotten some Jews pretty angry.

had nerve gas in his lower back leftover from the war

I heard that little kid was the biggest asshole in the village anyways

yeah this thread sucks balls

never change, Yea Forums

I remember watching this video a while ago and finding it funny, but I only see it as sad now. I hope she's ok

I remember this one. It was some child, probably around 10. Got bullied and recorded or live streamed her death. You could hear children playing in the background

Nigger I’ve been thick in the shit since ‘06, you stupid fuck. Mouth breathing cunt.

Attached: 56165215_2103886846374903_958843271214268416_n.jpg (873x960, 66K)

Did it just say super shame? what did the kid ever done?

it’s got to be shane.

gut bustin laughter

This is just awful

What are those little tiny things in the death scene at the end? Tooo small to be bees

edited fake
no waves

The stingers left by all the bees

You probably had sound the first time. If you hear what she's saying you won't feel any empathy.

Actual fake story outbound.

>Be me.
>25 at the time.
>Beta loser who can't get laid for the life of him.
>Pathological fear of girls since some bitch mind fucked me.
>Have a younger sister, 13 at the time.
>My sister is boy crazy, really wants to date a guy named Ray Pist.
>Announces that she's "seeing him".
>Father and I start discussing plans on how to shoot the bastard.
>Few days later, brings the dude home.
>Tall, scrawny freak with swastika tattoo on forehead.
>Visible shrimp dick.
>My father and I tell him he's "walked into the courtroom".
>Discuss for a few minutes.
>They go out.
>Dad tells me, "it's not going to last, his dick is tiny".
>Sis comes home.
>Announces it was "fun".
>Around a week later, my sister tells me that her bf previously dated an 11 year old girl.
>She's worried that he secretly wants this girl back.
>About a week later, overhear a conversation between my sister and my mother.
>"He drugged me and raped me while I was unconscious".
>Tryingtoholdbacklaughter.jpg.
>Tell my father this.
>Laughs uncontrollably.
>MFW my dad predicted exactly how his daughter's first relationship would go down.

Attached: 1537721639178.jpg (497x544, 25K)

I know that person, damn