I accidentally took 300 hits of LSD. What do I do?

I accidentally took 300 hits of LSD. What do I do?

Attached: 1558793805645.jpg (400x306, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpdwwa7lsUI
youtube.com/watch?v=rxYTrsHApFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rX-RDOp4XtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Handcuff yourself to bed and throw phone in trash. Also may want to put on blindfold and earplugs to reduce sensory input.

Listen to some good music

Call 911 and prepare to die.

Post cp. This is the last time you'll ever be able to make a coherent post anyway.

Attached: pics please.png (561x403, 392K)

go suck a dick

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: image.jpg (849x565, 463K)

PPPfffftttt thats nothing I once accidently 500 grams of acid and a whole tab of marijuana

You would need Thorazine if that were true. And probably a heavy sedative.

and then everyone clapped?

I took 2 marijuanas and washed down 2 extra strength Advil with a recommended dose of NyQuil.

My buddy has spilled a vile on himself. You’ll be alright man, but you may wanna take it really easy & stay away from other people who don’t know what’s going on. DRINK A TON OF WATER! Eating fruit will help with the stomach/gas pains. If you feel too uncomfortable, and it doesn’t feel like any other trip, don’t be afraid to call for help

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U

Enjoy the ride

Don't panic and enjoy your trip. Just listen to some good trance music: shpongle, astrix, bini vici, Armin van Buren and of course pink Floyd. Don't fight it. Discover where it will take you.

Don't forget to share you experience

Lol hope you can take 2 - 3 weeks off from work. You'll likely feel it for weeks or months, that drained dead head slow to react to shit etc. I do not envy you Sir good luck!

No, you didnt.

Op again
5HTP is your best friend. A serotonin inhibitor, it’ll help you not feel so bummed out when you start coming down. That much LSD will absolutely drain your brain of serotonin

This whole thread's advice is shit. It would help if you had 10 hits but you had 30 times a crazy dose. Call 911 and tell them what you did so they can give you drugs. Otherwise you may not come back from this trip

Attached: wakeme.jpg (626x960, 59K)

There is a guy locally who about 30 years ago took one tab of acid and it was a bad hit, and since then he has been stuck on that state.

They cannot stop it with medication etc, so he is always hallucinating, and of course is in a secure mental asylum.

Sounds like you've never done LSD before and if you have it definitely wasn't just LSD.

Don't say nothing, OP
Just eat a bowl of eggs

Give me 1 yah hoarder

there's really not much that can be done, if this really happened. better to NOT call 911 or go to a hospital because youll go through torture that way. You're going to experience serotonin syndrome and extreme dissociation. Probably best to reduce as much sensory information as possible. Breathe slow and calmly, maybe sleep.

If not larping this is the only course of action

There's never been a recorded case of a persistent trip. It's a myth. If one hit did that to a dude, it'd have been on every tv channel at the time.

people don't have a "persistent trip" but they can suffer brain damage or go into lasting psychosis.

Take a shirt on of Xanax and pass out lmao. You’re beyond fucked if true.

>they can suffer brain damage
if there is something other than acid in their "acid"

>go into lasting psychosis
if they have a latent mental disorder

Get ready to never be the same again

go back

>be brainfucked for life
>or dead soon
I’d hope for the later

You gain real personal experiences

I'm rooting for you OP

Too many fags in the thread trying to fuck OP up with dumb ideas I.E. the retard recommending that OP eat a bowl of eggs or to not get medical help when it gets tough or the guy trying to get OP to handcuff himself to a bed; you rancid fuckers

Attached: 1558599739931m.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

>300 hits

Attached: 1557072470267.jpg (327x277, 28K)

Watch sissy hypno for days

Your point is what, exactly? There's a point where LSD will have no additional effects over a lower dose.

Not only that but LSD doesn't cause brain fog, nor slow reaction times after use. I've done 25 tabs of 100ug before and the after effects were no different than 3 tabs, 5 tabs, or 10 tabs.

Just chill out and get away from Yea Forums for now OP

Attached: 1558655750989.gif (450x230, 59K)

Had a friends dad who was an acid dealer when we was in hs, got stopped at a gas station and he dropped a whole sheet down the back of his shirt in a panic. Dude got bad, then worse. He left the gas station with us and made it home before shit got bad and and worse, but it wasn’t long before my friend ended up telling me that he was moving in with his aunt because his dad was admitted

Any reason you're trying to drill in the "bad then worse" shit

>confusing lsd with thc

Not really I was going to just say he made it home but didn’t feel like backspacing

> I'm going to pretend like I know what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1557555587795.jpg (1227x1354, 96K)

is it really that fucking hard to just stick your finger down your throat and throw it all back up? vomiting is the bodies way to removing stuff before it does damage.

How the hell did you take so much anyway?

die die die die die die die die die die

lol theres no way you took 300 hits on accident unless you were handling xtal
and if you were you would definitely know to be cautious enough to avoid that, not to mention theres no way you would know what 300 hits would look like as xtal
fake and gay

Search youtube for meditation music. Its called kundalini music sometimes you'll be reborn man

first it was a bad hit now it's a whole sheet
shut up

I’ve done
>weed
>coke
>acid
>lsd
>mdma(basically x)
>x
>meth (accidentally,dealer mixup was supposed to be coke)
>mushrooms
>artificial weed
>artificial acid and probably stuff I don’t have the time to remember right now

Granted the only thing I’ve ever stuck with is pot most the time and one of the others every October

The hell you talking about? That was my first post this thread. Kys faggot hopefully before op does

Just for reference

If he accidentally took 300 hits he probably spilled liquid on himself, he can rinse it off but it would still be a gargantuan dose.

>his dad was admitted
His dad must have had latent psychological issues, because 100 hits of acid doesn't make you permanently insane.

Half of you retards have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 65654.jpg (356x374, 20K)

If op did what he said he did death is the better way out

If your LSD gave you brain fog and stuff after using it then it could have been an RC and not actually LSD.

I've done LSD a bunch of times from a bunch of different sources including 1P-LSD from Lysergi and not once have I had negative after effects. I've had positive effects on mood, anxiety, focus, etc. for weeks, though.

LSD doesn't go through the digestive system. Goes straight to the bloodstream, through skin, since the drug is skin permiable similar to nicotine in eliquid form. (not exact but that's the gist)

If he handled a sheet/concentrated liquid and got it stuck onto his body that's how it could happen.

Other way is if the tabs were small and high dosage for their size and he just took the whole sheet.

Highly likely that OP is full of shit.
Otherwise, smartest move for OP is to call an ambulance asap and try to be in a good position for them to take OP.

Did I take the b8? Probably. I'm just bored.

>acid
>lsd
man you kids are fucking dumb

lmao holy shit

Reference for what?

>acid
>lsd

Attached: jK.jpg (276x232, 7K)

Could have been a fucked batch because ive worked and dealt with burn outs. Mostly from someone cooking the lsd and having diluted it with something nasty

hes implying its samefaggery

300 hits is a really unfun dose.
it could give him really bad psychosis

>(you) know nothing

>cooking the lsd

Attached: 1554681655168.png (497x549, 210K)

nobody who actually produces lsd is going to mix it with anything nasty bro

>lsd
>acid

Attached: 76467988.png (496x561, 230K)

I just want to suck a cock. I want someone to fuck me into oblivion and order me around. Fuck

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-26-00-25-53.png (491x427, 162K)

cooking?
what?

Attached: 1558153531787.png (593x580, 621K)

not permanently

ah alright, only did shrooms don't know the protocol for lsd. Shit I would have no idea what Id do if I took the equivelent in shrooms. I would either want to see what I am gonna see or figure out how to pass out as fast as possible to ride it out. Melatonin and benadryl, beat off and hope for the best lmao

Didn’t give me brain fog I woke up the next day and did work like normal different stuff affects different people differently

You'd be suprised on some of the bad batches I've been around during the bust. Some dudes literally go online and find shit to produce it and fuck it up chemically. Which is sort of weird. Its not too hard to produce but damn some people fuck up. Thats like saying that nobody cuts coke

yes possibly permanently

it's difficult to produce, if it wasn't plenty more people would do it. and if they fuck it up chemically then it is not lsd

This guy gets it. I posted twice check’em

Attached: 062F331C-BD9C-4BF1-BE57-8B118AE9FF12.png (750x1334, 127K)

Yeah I'm not sure about that. It's been 3 years since I've done Salvia and I still get fucking crazy flashbacks.
Also had a bad acid trip 4 years ago that hasn't left me. I have crazy PTSD from just touching my chest because when I was tripping I thought I was having a heart attack.
You have to be really careful on that shit. You could fuck your life up.

>cook as in the connotation form of producing illicit substance
you fucking tard

Real LSD will be over and done with after about 12 hours. The peak will utterly tear your reality apart and you may lose contact with reality until that time but only the speed of the come-up and intensity of the peak will be affected by an apocalyptic dose like 300 hits. The length of the trip is always very consistent.

Attached: Lisa-graph.jpg (481x393, 14K)

just finished breaking bad huh?

Attached: 1558403997965.jpg (1065x1073, 554K)

Accidentally on purpose.

>(basically x)
MDMA IS Ecstasy you larping faggot, it's not """basically""" X

>acid
>lsd

lel

>TFW LTE
Unintentional kek

yeah people think they're stronger than these substances but it's easy to go too far. shit I was taking 120ug once or twice a week for a few months and it took me awhile to return to reality from just that. this shit isn't to be taken lightly

No shit. Cooking is some what simple. Granted most people who do cook it are chemical engineering majors (the ones that ive met) and some are just off the street dudes trying to make theirs more potent by adding other chemicals. Do you really think that people havent done that?

And if does mean is third is more clearer our eye filter what we wana see so we dont see demon and spirit

look up thumbprint dose. high doses like that definitely last a lot longer than 12 hours. my buddy had effects for 48 hours off 7 hits of some quality shit

What are you on about? I'm usually much faster to react while on and after taking lsd.

Whew lad what a come back
No. I worked for the DEA as attachment during a bust and have friends who specialize in busting illegal cook stations (includes meth, coke, heroin etc) but hey keep talking out your ass

I'm still coming back to. I did 300ug+ every week for a couple months. I can't explain it very well but I kinda wanted to leave my body. It felt like my flesh was holding me back. Super uncomfortable feeling

nice larp nobody cares keep looking like a dunce buddy really cool

Attached: 1555705679360.gif (128x111, 149K)

I'm looking that up right now, I only have experience with blotter.

I’ve always separated molly from x my molly has always been a higher dose than my x and I’ve always popped my x by itself or smoking pot while my molly has always been snorting it while drinking

no it isn't lol, you need extensive knowledge, equipment, and proper precursors. it's not easy, and you don't cook it you synthesize it. and making it more potent by adding other chemicals doesn't even make sense, purity=potency. people will sell RCs as lsd but nobody cuts it lmao

>some are just off the street dudes trying to make theirs more potent by adding other chemicals.

what the fuck would you put in lsd to make it more potent?
afaik there's like one RC that's even AS potent.

LSD is synthesized
Stop samefagging newfag

Tfw OP is long gone he scratched his face off a half an hour ago trying to get his cuffs off

That graph is very wrong from my experiences in terms of the peak. I would peak around 6 hours and go down from there.

good music for heavy trips

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpdwwa7lsUI

I know what you mean. I was using it as an escape from reality and it worked a bit too well lol. grateful for the experiences but I was irresponsible and could have ended up much worse
it's wild shit man there are some good, although unconfirmed, trip reports

>oh god he knows what he is talking about
>hurr durr larrrp
Lmfao.nice rebuttle fag. Dont let the cum hit you in the eye after you clean your bull

Attached: 1557535053765.jpg (261x243, 15K)

> a dose based on sticking one's thumb into pure LSD powder and licking it off

hoooooooooooooooooly FUCK

Attached: 1558480925225.jpg (582x709, 254K)

Attached: 1557886136179.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

>LSD is synthesized

Meth is synthesized too dipshit
"Cook" is a slang term that Breaking Bad did not invent

These Breaking Bad fags lmao!

Nobody here has done LSD. You don't cook LSD.

probably go take a shower for 6 or 7 days so you dont turn into a pile of mind melted goop

You can literally go online and find exact recipes to produce it. Jesus youve never done that? Its.time consuming and the best ones are the guys who understand the craft. I literally am saying ive seen contaminated batches sold and helped out those that were afflicted. Its not super common but happens.
Did you just learned to google the first steps of LSD? You seriously keep thinking by cook i mean with fire and cooking like.meth. Its a term. Do i have to break down slang to you Barney style?

LSD is just overhyped shit. Beer is just as psychedelic. I'll never try that acid shit.

Attached: theman.png (517x350, 566K)

>did you just learned
Lay off the acid Einstein

I found this while on LSD and loved it.. couldn't stop listening to it. It still makes me feel really good while listening to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxYTrsHApFQ

Honestly that made me laugh

Attached: Pvs7w9y.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

based

you can look up how to do anything on the internet, just because you can find a guide doesn't mean it's easy or even feasible for most. a "contaminated batch" is not lsd so I'm missing your point here

Please be joking.
>beer = a dazing depressant

Attached: GenericFilename1827163821.png (706x556, 81K)

i was only pretending to be retarded though.

Attached: 1558270320384.jpg (480x417, 23K)

>lsd fags be like
LSD is for fucking kids on the playground
You couldn't hold 2 shots in.

Attached: traCYD.png (519x459, 303K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rX-RDOp4XtE

Yes. You can
Its not super easy as in anyone can do it. But yeah you can find a way to do anything. Contaminated its still LSD. Cut coke is still coke.

100 hits of acids doesnt make you insane, until 20 years you pop and turn into a serial killer, my man. Just go underground for a long time, tell no one where you were, get your canned goods and tin foil hat and a shitton of paper towels to wipe your brains off the wall.

>melting my brain feels good man you just dont get it

Attached: dumbass.png (527x447, 503K)

BENZOS

too late
if op is still here benzos kill trips

Whatever the fuck you want to do

Call an ambulance, or have someone take you to the hospital. at this point you're going to the hospital at some point any way.

it's difficult in that someone without extensive knowledge of chemistry will be unable to do it, not to mention the equipment necessary for the synthesis. no, it's not contaminated, it's incorrectly synthesized which means it is not lsd. cut coke has coke in it but we aren't talking about cut lsd, so, again, what is your point?

>I’ve never done a drug in my life and get all my first hand experiences from Redditor’s who get there’s from people on forums who have never tried acid either

I don't do drugs. Never will because I'm not a loser. You're far more unintelligent than me.

Attached: internaldrama.jpg (500x498, 35K)

Look at all of you taking this bait. Summer is here huh?

>haha u bumped bait
>bumps bait
summer really is here huh

I don't think most people itt actually believe OP took 300 hits on accident. that's a scenario that seems very unlikely

Obviously you shouldn't with that mentality. Stick with your ssri's and alcohol so you keep being smart.

I only pop mellies.(melatonin)

No they don't, they might soften a bad trip though. To kill a trip in hospitals they give you seroquel

Buckle up nigger

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Yea Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Yea Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I mean if beer is your go to then so be it.
Comparing beer to lsd though yeesh.
Heres a (you) for your bait

Attached: Hehe.png (587x652, 409K)