The jewish cabal is a conspiracy conducted by genetics...

The jewish cabal is a conspiracy conducted by genetics. The link shows that anglos are the least clannish and arabs(incl jews) are the most clannish. Having a group of hyper clannish people in your individualistic society is basically the same as having a group of conspirators.

No matter how high IQ jews claim to be, there are still more whites with higher IQs since there are so many more whites. The explanation for jewish over representation among the elites is their favourable treatment of one another, while they cheat goys. Whites are too slow to realise this and the fact that jews disguise themselves as fellow whites makes the whole thing harder to detect.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/

Attached: IMG_20190526_015349.jpg (659x629, 46K)

>fact that jews disguise themselves as fellow whites makes the whole thing harder to detect.

Been saying this for decades. If the jew was purple there wouldn't be a jewish issue. When things are against them they claim to be another oppressed minority. When they're profiting from evil they're Dutch, or English or Russian

If anyone asks why people hate jews show them OP pic. The jew base their existence on playing both sides. Better to have an honest enemy than a false friend.

Yep Chinese people couldn't get away with the stuff Jews do.

the jew tribe is an infectious one, we need to rid ourselves of toxic religions

I doubt its as nefarious as you imply. It is not planned. Many jews do not intend to disguise themselves, they simply appear to be what we have all accepted as White and likely have a significant portion of genetic similarity to Whites. Russian Jews are more genetically similar to Russian Non-jews than they are to ashlenazi, sephardic or north african jews. The clannishness comes from their cultural history and has become a cycle that perpetuates itself regardless of intention, and cannot easily be reversed. For when the jews are targetted and discriminated against they will become adversarial and whatever the original problem was will become MUCH WORSE, the fact that you people don’t realize this show this is more of an emotional thing for you based off your own inadequacy, or you are simply too stupid to understand the reality of the situation. See Nazi Germany. Now we have Israel unquestioned and supported by the most powerful nation the world has ever seen, and in this nation Whites are routinely shamed for being White (this very often includes Jews from the SJW standpoint).

You do not have to support Zionism. But you must not explicitly make an enemy of the Jew, because you will lose that battle or your children will pay for it everytime. They are the only tribe to come out of that wasteland intact after efforts by every major civilization they have come into contact with to make sure of the opposite outcome.

Focus on yourself, and unless you are a loser you will be happy in life- I promise you will stop caring about Jews once you are satisfied.

I know many Jewish young men marrying outside of the Jewish community. Despite what you say, it is happening everywhere. Allow it.

>anglos are the least clannish

Attached: 1219577252530.jpg (320x249, 24K)

Fuck off kike shill faggot
The world will know what you did to establish Israel.

Synagogue of Satan, children of Cain. Moloch worshiping little cuck boy. The sun will shine on you, degenerate.

Individualism was invented by very rich men to simultaneously dignify their selfish profiteering on society and dissolve barriers between the individual and market forces. Globalism is the end result of individualism as it facilitates the dissolution of regional, national, community, ethnic and family barriers to trade.

You're a mixed up ignoramus reading poorly written rubbish from other mixed up dopes.

Attached: 1237802737245.jpg (300x391, 49K)

Think about what I said buddy, you know it’s true.

Israel is established and made stronger by both those who actively support and resist it. Unfortunately, if you are so weak to be that its existence is tangibly detrimental to you, your place in this world is not one of significance.

You are definitely an inadequate loser and a waste of space currently, but you don’t need to be. Channel that anger into being a man that your ancestors and potential children can be proud of instead of screaming on the internet about things you don’t understand and cannot even hope of having the slightest control over. Just think about it, and you will realize I’m right

The same goes for you

Attached: 1258707557104.jpg (460x500, 48K)

>It is not planned.
That's the whole point of the OP. They don't even have to be consciously aware of what they're doing, that makes it all the more effective. Their genetic make up directs them to favour those who are closer genetically to them. This trait is far more pronounced in inbred populations like arabs.

This is NOT the case with whites (google Hajnal line for my definition of white). Significant out breeding and the nuclear family as the fundamental unit selected for more egalitarian tendencies.

You're the one preaching on Yea Forums fuckboi

Nice one dude

Anglos are inbred sissies

This is changing. The Jews are much more diluted compared to how they were even 50 years ago. The amount of people with Jewish lineage in their family has increased drastically as has the rate of Jews marrying/ having children outside of the Jewish community, primarily caused by the lax attitude towards ‘out breeding’ that many stormfront types claim is their doing. Really what you have said is that all this race mixing is just natural (for Whites). So how many Jews are both not out-breeding and simultaneously not living as nuclear family units? At the end you say these are both white tendencies if I understand correctly

Just speaking my mind and you will benefit from what I’ve said if you at least think about it

Centuries of whites outbreeding vs a few generations of the most clannish people on earth diluting a little bit. And the results are still evident. Jews and half jews are behaving clannishly.

Whites still bred with other whites, it just wasn't so much with their direct relatives. It wasn't race mixing as it is known today.

>you say these are both white tendencies
Living in nuclear families drove the evolution of non-clannishness. Your getting the causality backwards.

Kill yourself kike.

Individualism is the concept that others are judged more on merit than "are you in my clan" All the other stuff in your ramble is the result of other more tribal peoples abusing this characteristic and not a direct result of the characteristic itself.

Goldstein trying to flip the argument. Doing what they do best. .

Is this the definitive answer to 'is x white'?

Attached: hajnal-line-core-europe (1).jpg (720x600, 42K)

begin

Attached: 1556988434119.png (184x184, 7K)

This btfos the kikes that say "there's no evidence of a conspiracy".

Bump

Attached: IMG_20190526_012930.jpg (4096x2048, 957K)

How can they not behave clannishly given their history though? Logically speaking even lacking the inherent need for clannishness you say is genetically linked to the Jews, wouldn’t you behave in the same manner? Furthermore, why is it that you are much more likely to see Asians, Blacks, Latinos and Whites with almost all of their close friends of the same ethnicity while the same is almost never true for Jews? Even in parts of NY that are known as Jewish neighborhoods, they make up a smaller percentage than they have in the past and said neighborhoods are populated with an increasing number of Asians more recently and Italian Americans for the pst century.

How many modern examples of direct-familial breeding is present in the contemporary Jewish population?

So this goes on to one of my earlier points, since they are now living in nuclear family units, based off of what you’ve said they will evolve to be less clannish which is evident, right? (so perhaps you’re right about that)

Not a great counterargument and also not even the slightest bit Jewish

Do I even have to explain how retarded your premise is here

>you will benefit from what I’ve said
what an egotistical thing to say

You’re not wrong, but neither am I. And I can explain more of you wish but I think you’re more content with ad hominem

You do

Attached: IMG_20190526_015231.jpg (708x928, 136K)

I really don't get what people have against Israel. Wouldn't you want somewhere for all of them to go? Not to mention the fact that they are a friendly foot in the middle east, and a useful ally in general what is there to lose

i don't really care about the discussion, just think you're an insufferable faggot if you can seriously say that

No it doesn't. It's one sad man hoping for retweets.

Not the picture, the post, you dumb faggot.

Alright. So the way you view Jews is not the same way normal people and most Jews even view themselves.

It is the same way that someone who is Polish and someone who is Irish may identify with things particular to their respective communities (As an Irish guy I love to fight and drink) or (As a Polish guy I understand the danger of the Russians) and they can also both say “As a white guy I dont feel as privileged as everyone thinks”

Many many people including Jews today do not see incongruence in identifying with the white and Jewish community simultaneously, there is no cognitive dissonance, they arent playing different cards.

An Irish guy in 1850 would complain about being ehtnic discrimination from Anglos, and a Polish guy would complain about the same discrimination from Germans a hundred years later, and they can say that without also saying they aren’t White.

I don’t have a problem with Israel I just don’t think they should have a blank check to do literally whatever they want especially when we’re the ones paying for it.

Fair enough, well you can eat shit cunt.

(((white people)))

What have they done that's wrong though?

The way they’ve handled the Palestinians is objectively fucked up from a Humanist standpoint, people shouldn’t pretend it isn’t even if its justified.

Also I don’t wish to fund them so much, it shouldn’t be our responsibility theoretically