Hey Yea Forums ,convince me not to go buy cigarettes for the first time tonight

Hey Yea Forums ,convince me not to go buy cigarettes for the first time tonight

Attached: chaos-never-dies-day.jpg (750x498, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: convinced.jpg (640x306, 50K)

Pretty much this

It's better not to. If you can handle it, I think it's always best to control yourself. But sometimes one fails and does something one will regret later on in life. Smoking is one of those things in my opinion. Then again, smoking is not like you're raping or murdering someone. So chill

He will end up buying them anyways

smoke fools on the bball court, not butts

I mean I'm really quite drunk so there's an equal chance that my innate inertia will stop me as opposed to impulse buying them

smoke weed, cigs are for retards. if you don't wanna trash your lungs, do dabs/carts instead of flower.

I quit two years ago.when the I feel like I need a smoke.i smoke a ham or go to the local asia massage palor for a rub and pull.im from Boston area so I get Mr. Bob
special.its extra but I like to watch the video afterwards.

Attached: 1558478721485.jpg (596x381, 35K)

I love weed but atm I can't get it legally and that's enough to stop me from smoking it most of the time

buy them overseas, import and resell

Don't embarrass yourself going out drunk to buy cigarettes.

they cost money

They will take over your life and cost you a shit load of money. Don't do it op.

i quit smoking, it isn't hard. I have the ability to understand complex concepts like "addiction". I really didn't want to smoke cigarettes anymore, and i added in the concept of excuses to make it happen.

i pretty much said "i could go to the store to get more cigarettes, or i could stay home and not do that."

it worked. I couldn't care less about smoking now.

don't be a bitch

>Enjoy them

Take this for what it's worth, OP, but whether you want to believe me or not, I'm 64 years old, just stop into this shithole once in a while to kill some time during a download or whatever...
I've seen some shit over the years, lived through some shit, too... I can honestly say that the single biggest regret of my life has been my addiction to nicotine. It's fucking brutal to try to break free!
DON'T DO IT!

If you get addicted it's an extremely hard habit to kick. And it's detrimental to your health - see fpbp.

its not as addictive as alcohol

heroin is illegal, but cigarettes and alcohol are legal. cigs and alcohol kill more than heroin by a large margin.

you would be fucking stupid to actually do this. dont start smoking fag

Attached: tomm.png (395x250, 78K)

youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
This

Takes less to become addicted though.

Shitpost and beat your dick to Chinese cartoons to your hearts content.

At our beautiful server.

Xmdryq

the only upside is that if you ever manage to quit you'll be proud of yourself

You're probably still pretty young but when that youthful endurance runs out they'll just make you tired unless you're taking other drugs.

This is demonstrably false information. The Centers for Disease Control has released a great deal of scientific research indicating that the only commonly abused substance MORE addictive than nicotine is heroin.

cigarettes are considered a stupid tax.