You hear a knock at the door

>you hear a knock at the door
>its the pizza guy
>you pay him but don't tip
>you wait for him to hand you the boxes but instead he gives you this look, wags his finger and says "no tippy, no pizza"
>wat do?

Attached: shutterstock_340044206-opt.jpg (1000x709, 86K)

Immediately slam the door on him and call up the pizza place and say the driver stole my money and threaten to call the police. The manager will either have to get me my pizza (most likely free of charge) or be faced with one of their workers being investigated for petty theft and suffer a PR downturn where people will say "Oh I don't like that place, the drivers are criminals!"

Call the police, file a report, sue the business for discrimination and theft maybe hate crime too

plus tip

Attached: 1549000063069.jpg (269x400, 21K)

I only don't tip if they're late. I'd just take my fucking food and tell him "Here's a tip: get a real job."

1) wake up because you're clearly hallucinating
2) realize only a retard would even think up such a scenario
3) kill yourself

>>you wait for him to hand you the boxes but instead he gives you this look, wags his finger and says "no tippy, no pizza"
>Call the police

this

Attached: emmarobertsangry.gif (500x282, 914K)

samefag up a stupid thread about it

tell him my country isn't as shit as america and take my pizza forcefully

exactly this

Take the food that I paid for without the tip as he happily hands it over because I don't live in a third world country (America).

where do you people live?

Attached: hmlspst6qjo11.jpg (800x450, 54K)

"leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here"

Give him his rightfully earned 20% tip and enjoy my pizza. Wow. That was hard.

>itt poor niggers living in mommy’s basement

pull out my glock 40 and shoot him,then take my pizza

I recognize that I've become the sort of twat who doesn't treat service workers with respect and promptly off myself.

i've got a jar of pennies right by my door for just such an occasion, he can have his tip if he's willing to pick it up cent by cent.

Youre late.Im not paying for those.

>alright, I'll give you your tip, but only if you kill the nigger living across the street

>"sorry, I don't work for papa johns."

I'd go get my machete :)

no one has ever said this in real life

Attached: 1558619113038.gif (370x300, 828K)

tackle him and tie him up in the rape dungeon

Tell him:"No pizza, no jobby." and call the pizza place.