Sup Yea Forums

sup Yea Forums

Why can't white people stand spicy food?

Attached: fucking_white_people.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

They can.

Lmao white people live rent free in that spics head

Funny thing is, I’m actually a brown haired, green eyed dude just like the guy in the comic. Yet I haven’t met anyone who’s as tolerant as me for spicy food.

I like my hot sauce extra mild because I wish I was still a child

it's only like half of white people, mostly northerners and europeans
>t. citizen of the Texas Empire

spicy ≠ hot
joke hot sauce isn't food

I'm whiter than sour cream and I happily enjoy habanero and ghost peppers. I honestly have no idea where you are getting this from. Point of fact, the only guy I've ever met that is a bitch about spicy food was Hispanic.

we literally created trade empires for spices slaughtering millions of subhumans in the process.

Just a stereotype. White people are fucking crazy and will eat the most outrageous, painful shit.

I honestly think it's just if you only ever eat not spicy foods growing up you have no tolerance.

>self insert
>has goku hair
>is buff for no reason

ug the cringe is real

you forgot the face scars that make him look grizzled and manly

I'm white and I put Blair's Ultra Death sauce on everything.

The hottest pepper in the world was made by a white man

In the colloquial parlance of 100% of the English speaking world it does. And hot sauce may not be food, but it makes most food better.

One time about 10 years or so ago I worked with an Indian woman. She made some curry for the team and made me some that "wasn't very spicy".
Being as white as I am, it burned a hole straight to my asshole.

missed those completely

>The hottest pepper in the world was made by a white man
White people can weaponize anything.
Chinks invent gunpowder. White people make guns and kill millions.
Persians invent blankets. White people weaponize them and wipe out native americans.
Jews invent atoms. White people invent rice krispies.
And the list goes on

You aren't representative of us honkeys. I dated a Vietnamese chick for a while. Her dad tricked me into eating something that he thought was insanely spicy, I enjoyed it. Not all of us are spice pussies.

>White people make guns and kill millions
might want to check your history
>White people weaponize them and wipe out native americans.
goes both ways might want to look where syphilis comes from

>Jews invent atoms
nigger what? atoms have always been around no one invented them

This white dude does.

>White people can weaponize anything.

and your beached whale ass has weaponized what? lol you fucking eye sore

>taking everything literally
You are literally what's wrong with Yea Forums, faggot. gtfo

Attached: Yellow Fever.jpg (1447x752, 154K)

Pox infected blankets were never a thing and the professor who came up with that lost his tenure. And the team at Los Alamos was heavily kosher.

Why are the best chefs white?

It's a meme
This lol. And anyone have that greentext about tea wars?

We don't come from places where people are desperate enough to force themselves to sweat.

Bitch I eat scotch bonnet sauce on my fucking eggs.

you gave three specific examples
wtf did you expect a pat on the head and told your a good boy?

Used to date an Indian girl
We'd go to this Thai place all the time
I'd have to tell the waitress I just wanted a drink and let my girlfriend order two entrees
Otherwise I would get the most bland shit on earth

No matter how many times I said spicy they just wouldn't do it

Based comic taco vendor helping another person without being a douche

Attached: 220px-George_Costanza.jpg (220x293, 22K)

itt niggers mad they were conquered for their land and spices by YTE PIPO

I have had this happen at a Thai place. I ordered food to be what they called "Thai hot", I men it was a bit spicy, but I had to convince the chef to hit me with his best shot.

Sean Evans has black people crying by wing 8 on Hot Ones constantly without breaking a sweat. Spice resistance is built up not cultural.

>might want to check your history
Are you talking about early firearms being used in warfare? because I'm pretty sure he's talking about the kind of guns that were effective enough to make older infantry tactics obsolete. It's easy enough to say the first true guns go way back, but the first good ones were invented by white people.

>goes both ways might want to look where syphilis comes from

Is that a joke? One side wipes out a majority of the population of the other and gets an std in return? Sure it can kill people, and it did back in the day, but you know what killed more people? Actual plague. I mean, if that were the trade then I'd say you had a point.

>nigger what? atoms have always been around no one invented them
The point where you probably should have questioned how serious he was being.

Ill never understand why this is a meme. Even the mayo meme makes more sense, on that part, im guilty. I like a good bologna and cheese sammich with mayo. In terms of spice? Lol. I put hotsauce on everything. Chicken. Steaks. Soup. Pork. I dont eat spaghetti unless ive cooked it in hot sauce. Love oriental and curry nigger food. My body can barely keep up with the amount of acidic shit i put in it, just ask my toilet. Why was this meme ever relevant?

I love spicy food lol

Glad I'm Portuguese got fucked on the irish half but my grandma makes the finest spiciest chourico and linguica gumbo with this semi tangy broth and brown rice that she makes from scratch. ooooh mouth watering.

Attached: 58620616_414925352632476_1293023813427731401_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)

hey OP, stop picturing yourself as a muscular dark guy, when you literally look like a random anonymous like any asian, pic related

Attached: girlorboyyoutellme.jpg (462x606, 43K)

Enjoy your GERD.