User is going to Vietnam for the first time

user is going to Vietnam for the first time

Advice?

I downloaded tinder and set my location as vietnam to see if I can line up any girls for when I go out there and got 50 matches overnight... Is it really that easy? I'm guessing they view foreigners as a lottery to get western citizenship?

any things to watch out for or places to check out?

I'm not a sucker so I'm not worried about getting scammed etc but just looking for general advice

Things I've heard: Every alcohol besides beer and gin is fake and should be avoided

Never drink water / use their ice.. bottled water only

use the app called grab which is like uber for vietnam

anything else?

Attached: viet.png (251x201, 3K)

Bump

$15 too beaucoup

Never been to Vietnam but I used to live in Korea and I got more tinder matches than back home there as well. Some of them were into white dudes, some of them clearly wanted a ticket to the west, a small number genuinely thought I was attractive. My advice is just try to have a good time and USE FUCKING PROTECTION.

>Beautiful Korean women want to leave Glorious Korea for your shitty mudslime infested first world dump site
Stop larping.

Hey man if you're jealous, you can try going over there yourself. It's really easy.

I ain't going to Vietnam.

Ok are you going to Saigon, Hanoi or da nang? Chicks there love Westerners, a really good meal cost less then McShits stateside, tiger beer is $.065 for a tall boy. Scenery is beautiful and people are friendly. Pic related is from my first day I. Saigon. Stay on Buy Vien St if going there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-214031.png (720x1440, 738K)

keep your head down and your powder dry

I’m going to district 1

I’m actually going to Korea first before Vietnam for UMF

Cool. Hope you like cabbage and unshaved pussy.

Kimchi is amazing

Oh hell yeah, I'm right there with you, brother. Fucking love kimchi.

Ooh you're gonna have a good time. Everything there is a huge bang for your buck. The Vietnamese Duong is garbage and don't bother exchanging currency on your layover (they'll fuck you over before you even get to Vietnam) just do it at the hotel. Red bull is different and there's this energy drink called sting you should try it out. Uber is a must (taxis scam foreigners via charging NYC style prices) Uber cost like How $2 to get across the entire city and anywhere else you want to go. Go get coffee over there too. BTW how long and what month?

Attached: 1556904363999.jpg (450x557, 62K)

June for a month

At that rate you might as well get a motor bike. Crossing the street the first day will probably freak the hell out of you. You'll be there longer than I was (2 weeks) so you'll hit up everything you'll want sight seeing. I'd do that within the first 2 weeks as monsoon season starts around the beginning of summer. I've held really solid Japanese food there and you should hit up the world of Heineken and a place called monkey island. I'd also try to hook up with backpacker chicks from Europe or Korea there. That's all I got hope that helps.

You're going to slay some pussy if you're white or look foreign
Don't be stupid, some of these girls are going to set you up to get robbed
So don't get to drunk and meet them at a different destination than your hotel room at first
Lock and hide your valuables beforehand
Tell the hotel concierge to call the cops if you're not back within 24 hours, if you go to her place

nah they legit love white dudes. I knew a guy who couldn't get a date back home was boinking a different girl off tinder literally every night, first night each time, and had more matches than he could use. there are so many nerd looking guys here with really hot women. They are very family oriented and even if they married you for citizenship would still treat you with more love and care than the average western thot. it helps if you have a 'bad boy' or slightly edgy/dangerous vibe in your pics/profile, like something with a motorcycle or combat sports

I’m covered in tattoos so maybe I should use a pic with them showing. I kept them hidden not knowing if it was was a bad look in Vietnam. What do you think?

Watch out for kidnappers for ransom and scams that involve westerners and looking for sex apps. Lots of precaution must be taken when traveling in Vietnam. Best to travel with 3-4 other people. You don’t wanna be jumped in Vietnam.. they come out like cockroaches. It’s like 5 vs 1

it's not a bad look in Vietnam, not like Japan or even Korea. Tattoos are hugely popular here, I feel like more than half the young women have a small one somewhere, and they think tats are cool. That would def be a positive for you. Also if you're covered in them, maybe have a pic to show your softer side too so you don't scare them off

>user is going to Vietnam for the first time
>Advice?
>I downloaded tinder and set my location as vietnam to see if I can line up any girls for when I go out there and got 50 matches overnight... Is it really that easy? I'm guessing they view foreigners as a lottery to get western citizenship?
>any things to watch out for or places to check out?
>I'm not a sucker so I'm not worried about getting scammed etc but just looking for general advice
>Things I've heard: Every alcohol besides beer and gin is fake and should be avoided
>Never drink water / use their ice.. bottled water only
>use the app called grab which is like uber for vietnam
>anything else?

Pickpockets, aware of your surroundings anf pockets.

Don't take free things that has 人offered to you, you might get charged.

i forgot, especially if you have a particularly beautiful or artistic tattoo, prioritize showing off that. also if you play any instrument, music is the #1 thing here...have a pic of you playing guitar or singing

They feed their fish on human shit

not even pickpockets, thieves on motorbikes driving by and ripping your bag off your shoulder without slowing down while you're walking on the sidewalk. When i was in hostel at least one person per week got their phone grabbed out of their hand by motorbike thieves as they were walking. visible jewelry may get grabbed as well. There is a motorcycle guardsman in front of every business bc otherwise they bikes'd get stolen. nonviolent larceny is huge beyond comprehension here. Every house has metal shutters or and iron gate they close at night

>names from movies

It's been Ho Chi Min City for decades

How do you watch out for kidnappers? I’m not going to be an idiot and just go meet people in random places or go where they say. If anything I will meet them at restaurants or let them come meet me at my building and I’ll control where we go and what we do... and never leave my drink unattended. Anything more I can do beyond that?

true but a lot of them still call it saigon. grew up around them in the US and these were recent arrivals, still will call it Saigon

make sure you get a girl-friendly hotel. there's a law in VN that the women can't stay with a dude but some hotels let you anyway but lots will not, unless you have a marriage cert.

Are there a lot of trannies in Vietnam?

I’m not staying in a hotel in staying in my friends unit where he owns the unit in a really fancy building

Fuck as many people as you can. Historically Americans are really good at fucking the Vietnamese.

more than i noticed in US, less than in Thailand

I’m from Canada but noted

Attached: 1536738548980.gif (207x207, 1.37M)