Hey Yea Forums, time for a civilization thread. First race to three votes gets chosen...

Hey Yea Forums, time for a civilization thread. First race to three votes gets chosen, and then I'll start writing it up from there.

Attached: Races Chart 1.1.png (2240x1224, 1.87M)

Attached: 2b.gif (176x144, 1.03M)

How do you keep finding my threads lmao?

He can smell your fear of black domination

Not so much of a fear as a reality

fpbp?

Ice elves

>Smalc

I say either we play orcs to be smart or back to insects,

>Valek the Unnerving

He always finds it so quickly, its kind of impressive. If you don't like the thread just scroll by.

Change myvote to orcs if we aarent continuing buzzy boi vrigade

One vote Elves, one vote Orcs (I think) we'll see how it goes

>OP

2 orc votes here.
>Valek the Unnerving

Can confirm I recind my elven vote no wheels

>The one true faggot

Orcs it is, I'll write it up now. Give me a little extra time for a count.

>OP

The remnants of the Orcish tribe of Roddok maneuver their way through an icy tundra, their last raid on a human fortress having gone terribly awry. Many had succumbed to the cold, and even more to in-fighting as the tribe re-establishes a hierarchy. As they crest a hill, the look upon fields upon fields of rolling plains below them directly South. To the Southwest, an arboreal forest of pines and scrub, and to the Southeast, a range of mountains looms large. They should leave this hellish tundra, and their destiny awaits them.

OPTIONS:
A. Head into the plains
B. Head towards the Mountains
C. Head towards the forest
D. Other

Bumping for time

>Valek the Unnerving

If you're lurking, reply to me for a headcount.
Try to sign your posts as well.

Given our strength, heading into the forest would be recommended because we'll have an easier time knocking down wood to create a campfire, not to mention make a makeshift camp for the time being. Dense foliage would give us some natural cover as well. I say we go for C.

>Valek the Unnerving

COUNT:
1 Orcish Tribal Elder (leader of the tribe, a grizzled veteran with a knack for leadership)
12 Orcish Brutes (hulking armored warriors armed with claymores and warhammers)
7 Orcish Berserkers (lightly armored soldiers armed with dual war axes and short swords, nearly unstoppable when enraged)
9 Orcish Crossbowmen (lightly armored soldiers armed with crossbows, very fast)
1 Orcish Shaman (knows basic healing and tribal rituals to boost luck and stature in battle)

Gonna wait for at least two replies two replies before posting updates

>OP

Valek the Unnerving requesting more anons to join us in our conquest for honor, glory, and concubines.

>Valek The Unnerving

GO ORCS

Attached: deepfriedrigger.png (902x823, 53K)

Fuck it let's go Orcs

Second C, maybe give our shaman the choice of places to settle down

>Smalc

The Elder decides to head into the forest, making their way into the prickly pine trees and the thick brush as day turns to night. As they maneuver through the trees, the Elder orders to tribe to stop. In the distance, laughing and revelry can be heard. As you approach quietly, you spy a group of human loggers in the brush, reclining after a long day of work by a fire. Horses and oxen are stabled for the night, and tree trunks are set aside in a pile. You also see a road leading out of their encampment and into the woods, heading back towards the plains.

OPTIONS:
A. Attack the humans
B. Introduce yourselves to them
C. Make your way around to the road
D. Other

COUNT:
1 Orcish Tribal Elder (leader of the tribe, a grizzled veteran with a knack for leadership)
7 Orcish Berserkers (lightly armored soldiers armed with dual war axes and short swords, nearly unstoppable when enraged)
1 Orcish Shaman (knows basic healing and tribal rituals to boost luck and stature in battle)
Provisions for 3 turns

A, face is the place
-M

elves should have 7 diplomacy humans can have 8. its obvious humans think elves are 6 diplomacy

D

Catch a blood offering of a fox or small animal in exchange for blessing in the raid of the human camp. We are double as magick as humans.

>Smalc

Only for you, cuck boy

The Elder decides to attack the logging camp, but first the Shaman takes the last of their meat as a sacrifice to the heathen gods, magically setting the offering ablaze. The Orcs take their positions, encircling the camp, feeling the blessings of their gods, and wait for the Elder’s word.

OPTIONS:
A. Attack in a full-frontal assault
B. Have the Crossbowmen pick them off from the trees, then kill stragglers
C. Charge the oxen and horses at them
D. Other

COUNT:
Provisions for 3 turns

B. Having them lose a someone from a neck shot would help us out in the fight. The more we can keep them occupied the easier it'll be for our archers to shoot them as the fight progresses.

>Valek the Unnerving
(was too late for the last choice, I wanted to be nice ;-;)

A

Courage is possessed by the bold. And the Orchen God Favors those with courage

>Smalc

>Human tech 7
>Elves tech 6
>Orc tech 6
Who is the absolute retard?
Read fucking Tolkien
Elves tech 11/10
Humans 3
Orcs 1
Dwarves 8

Bruh it's a template he didn't build it go sniff a cock or something

Bumping

Attached: IMG_20190518_200216.jpg (720x720, 46K)