I’m fucked

I’m fucked

>Be living in apartment for over 3 year now with wife
>Bring our one child, have 2 more while living here
>Youngest is barely 2 months old
>Rent always paid on time, never complain unless something breaks (like when the water heater rusted out or the air conditioner blew up)
>New couple moves in downstairs
>Have done nothing but complain about us and our children to our landlord
>Landlord is now refusing to renew our lease in July
>We live check to check, zero savings
>I now have a month to pull 3x our normal rent out of my ass and find a new place to live
>Seriously considering suicide because I know we are totally fucked and there’s no way to pull this off
>I can’t though because of my kids
>We’re going to be living out of our fucking van come July
>FUCK

Attached: 28EB81CF-D41D-4A28-953B-8514FBAB71B1.jpg (640x1136, 133K)

What part of the country do you live in? Why aren't you able to rent a place for less than 3x what you pay now?

well you dont need rent to stay in your van bud, theres a plus.

u could always eat ur children

>has 3 kids
>lives in apartment
Good riddance you waste of space. Do us all a favor and take your welfare kids with you when you an hero. Don't have kids if you can't afford them you trashy retard.

deposits are a thing

Most rentals ask for 1.5 or 2 first month rent for deposit.
OP you have renters rights and options. Look them up. Most places would let you move downstairs if there is an apt available

Most places want first month, last month, and current month payments to even begin living in a new place.

Deposit and moving expenses dude. Rent for a larger place is about $100 more a month, which I can afford.

Section 8 emergency aid

Who the fuck told you to have 3 fucking kids, you fucking wagecuck nigger? Why is it always poor people like you that refuse to put on fucking condoms, then complain because you can't afford to pay for your kids? God, fuck you I don't feel an ounce of pity for you.

At least he has a genetic line, unlike you.

Dude... This is why you should be getting your last month free of rent, plus what you normally save should get you your first and last at the next place... This exact thing happened to me.. you larping this shit? Makes no sense

He's a broke selfish POS. Who the hell told him to have kids he can't afford to pay for? Cry me a fucking river. If you're living check to check you should be stock piling those fucking condoms. Ridiculous.

He'll have someone to take care of him when he's old. You'll be alone.

I'm seconding this. You deserve to starve and die. Are you retarded or third world or something? It's like half a mil to raise a single child properly from start to finish (high level education and health care) why the fuck would you, living check to check, keep popping them out like a retard?
>is it because your wife doesn't work and the only task assigned to her entire miserable life is to spread her legs for you?
Put that bitch on the street for the week and have her make the deposit the only way she knows how

Yeah if his kids don't end up in prison or dead first. No one should feel an ounce of pity for this faggot.

stop being a nigger and commit to raising your income to your standard of living

Right? I could MAYBE understand ONE kid because shit happnes. This nigger has 3 fucking kids and he lives paycheck to paycheck.

OP, offer to switch apartments.

It sounds like you hate white people. Have you had a bad experience with a former boss or parole officer that was white?

No I hate people who refuse to wear condoms but then turn around and bitch about being poor. Don't fucking have kids then if you can't afford it. Then everybody else has to foot the bill because you refuse to do the right thing. The fact you're making excuses for OP proves my point perfectly. People like you are enablers and are part of the problem.

Where did he say he's taking gibs? And if he does why does it seem like a white family that is still no intact and not broken offends you more than a sea of nigger single moms? You're clearly Jewish with an anti-white agenda.

The only faggot here talking about race is you, get your head out of your fucking ass. This nigger is complaining about living check to check with THREE kids. He likely worked some POS deadend job too like gas station clerk. So if you're barely getting by why the fuck would you have more kids? And I'm suppose to feel sorry for you? Get the fuck outta here. It's always the people who are broke having the most kids.

How does it affect you? Isn't it the white family and white kids and not divorced part that is actually triggering you kike?

STFU and put on a fucking condom you nigger. Not an ounce of pity for your ass.

I'm not him you white people hater you

You dumb faggot, this has nothing to do with race and everything to do with raising children in a good environment so they don't turn out to be shitheads later in life. Bottom line is kids cost money. Having a bunch of noisy little shitstains living in accommodation where you're next to people within earshot everyday is nigger tier parenting. Get financially stable, get a place that's appropriate for a family. If you're at risk of homelessness because of your poor choices you are failing as a parent.

you are correct. there are a lot of physically or mentally underaged people on here though, like the ones defending OP. They can't comprehend the long term consequences of their actions and don't want anyone else to hold them accountable for those consequences

This, and I bet you those people who complained about OP did so because he's a noisy nigger with 3 kids living in fucking poverty, and THEY are the actual decent ones. Almost promise you that's what happened.

Single motherhood is a significant point of failure in any family. However, so is poor family planning and fiscal irresponsibility. It's probably lower on the scale but it still has negative outcomes, not only for the family but also for the community.

Shaddap jew
You too jew

shouldn't have bought such an expensive car, paid for subscriptions that you didn't need, internet speeds you didn't need, cell phones you didn't need and all the eating out didn't help either. I'm just projecting obviously.

>Where did he say he's taking gibs?
I hear people bitching about not being able to afford their kids all the fucking time, and a lot of these people also happen to be minorities. For example, the concept of "free" day care. If you cannot afford day care you shouldn't be having kids in the first place. All you're doing is forcing people who don't have kids and made the right decisions in life to pay for your shitskin mutants.

Firstly, your fault for having poor credit and putting yourself in a financial situation which you cannot afford. I've never paid a deposit for anything since I was 21. And kids or not, there's absolutely zero excuse for not saving money. I don't care what your argument is, it will be invalidated by the situation NOT savings has created for you.

Now advice. You own a vehicle? Worst case scenario, get a title loan.

Option 2, do uber eats. As long as it drives you can deliver with it pretty much. Very low requirements. Of course, check profitably in your area - might be worth it, might not.

Option 3,Get a second job. Call favors from friends to watch the kids and hustle for the next two months

Option 4, if your credit is decent (no collections, bankruptcy whathaveyou) apply for balance transfer credit cards. Make a list of the best ones with longest 0% apr repayment time (HSBC comes to mind for low credit) use your checking account number and routing number as the balance to pay off, if they don't give you physical checks to use. Easiest way to get $1000-3000 almost immediately

Option 5, live in the van. Save money. Start to budget. And seriously begin to consider what the WORST scenario could be and start planning for it

Sorry to hear this bud. And sorry your thread got derailed by jackasses.

If you seriously think that you are getting kicked out because of your children, most states have laws (and city's ordinances) that prevent that kind of discrimination. If you have any documentation to prove your claim, seek legal assistance. At least contact your local housing administration. Most cities provide at least some free assistance, in the form of advice.

You might also check to see if the local law school (assuming there is one) has a pro bono program that matches students with tenants having issues with their landlords. Even though it's just a student, they're likely to genuinely care about your case and fight to help you as well as any attorney could. May law schools have these programs.

That's the best I can give you without knowing more.

>Source: attorney who did some landlord-tenant pro bono early in his career, or at least someone claiming to be an attorney who did some landlord-tenant pro bono early in their career.

You're a good father, OP. Keep up the struggle of life, mate

Yeah he's a good father who doesn't save his money and puts his kids into a situation where they will grow up poor. What a great guy.

Option 6, depending on your state - just don't move out. The eviction process can take MONTHS if the land lord is forced to go through the courts. Check your state laws (definitely don't try it in Texas, not gonna work)

Consider looking into bridge financing in the form of a personal loan (NOT payday or title loan!). If your credit is even half decent and you have reliable income, you can probably get a loan for a few months wages at a vaguely reasonable rate (

God will provide, look to him, Jesus promises those that rely on him won't be beggars. Trust him.

Save up as much as you can. (Minimum deposit plus one month's rent.) Then ask to make payments if the new place wants more than that. If you tell the landlord that you have a deposit and first month's rent, he is likely to accept payments for last month's rent or whatever else they have where you are.

It is part of the Fair Housing Act. Familial Status which includes children.

The legal route is a loser, don't do it. (Attorney landlord here.)

Refusing to renew a lease is very tough to sue successfully over. This is not a winning strategy. The landlord is going to say that they are too loud. He is within his rights to refuse to renew. Sorry.

>most states have laws (and city's ordinances) that prevent that kind of discrimination

It's also a federal law is the point. I agree, they're not going to win. It's stupid for the other pretend attorney to mention.

Happened to my family when I was babby.
>Wife needs to start working too, if she doesn’t already
>do you have family in the area? Kids need to stay with them while wife is at work if she a stay at home type
>Tell employer your situation, work more hours, possibly get another job
>live with family if it comes to homelessness, and work you ASS OFF to get back on your feet
>Once you are not homeless, you need to start looking for other jobs or fund education for wither you or your wife that will enable you to get better jobs
>IT training is good, and type of work always in demand somewhere
>borrow monies from relatives and close friends, explain you are on brink of homelessness, if they help you you owe it to them but more importantly to yourslef to PAY THEM BACK once you get your shit together

You are a man user and as a man, though it is the mountain peaks that inspire us it is the valleys that create us and allow us to reach those peaks. The struggle is what forges you.

Now please take charge of your life and do everything in your power not to let it happen ever, ever again. Never become complacent, never become satisfied no matter how well you do in the future you can always do better and you must, even when it seems that all is going well.

Heed my advice user, my family was able to send me and my siblings to college and now live in an upper-middle class suburb. These are lessons I learned from my father and uncle (who handled his situation poorly).

I believe in you

yeah and you get them back if you don't destroy the place and leave it a dump....

soo I don't see your point here

this

Attached: 1515737485720.png (206x326, 54K)

>kids will grow up in poverty, less likely to be successful and contributing members of society
>BUT MUH BLOODLINE THO

OP lacks foresight, and has boned not only himself, but his 3 shitter kids too

Attached: (8).jpg (350x468, 27K)

Kill the new people.
They're obviously the same kind of children hating, abortion embracing shitheels like the whiney incels in this thread.

The people above me have at least one kid that runs around all fucking day and not just like moving but fucking slamming the floor and walls and making all kinds of noise. I don't feel any pity for your situation, that shit is annoying as fuck. I shouldn't have my relaxation time constantly interrupted because of someone else's fuck trophy.

Especially three fucking kids

that's not a mistake, that's a willful decision
it's not like kids are fucking cheap either, if you don't have the financial means to support your children, then don't have children, simple as that.

Welcome to the depression and freak out mode that men deal with. Not entirely in the same boat (no kids) but got to come up with over a grand by next month. My wife makes more than me and every dollar i have goes to bills while she does her fair share, she has money left over. I started to sell my plasma for cash. It aint much but fuck it helps.
Also before you faggots say anything, i gave up my career living overseas because she was suicidal. Moved to the states where shr got an amazing job and I am working at a fucking starbucks.

THANK YOU, and fuck all the niggers itt making excuses for OP's shitty decision making. People like him have no fucking business making kids. Like I said, I bet the people complaining are the ones who are actually in the right here.

Do you have kids? Hes contributing to the population. While you sit at home and masturbate and cry saying "we wont be replaced" while your gf is getting railed by chad. But stay mad neckbeard

Damn. Someones gene is too pathetic to carry on. You should off yourself if you haven't established your line yet. Lmfao what are you? In your late 20s and still single?

>has a genetic line
>contributed to the dwindling white race
If you havent yet. Uou should kill yourself neck beard

Well guys found the incel. How often do you masturbate? Did you not get enough soy so youre angry desu?

Do you have children?honestly have you contributed to the survival of your lineage? If you havent and youre already in your late 20s. Might as well kill yourself. You've done nothing but be the sad depressing nigger who shoots up schools

>kids struggle but make it
>yours dont because you fuck a pillow while your girl gets plowed in the back
Lmfao maybe you should be concerned about securing a mate

Good job having kids ya can't support user. Seriously give them up to a responsible family cause you ain't it.

Jesus the incels are out in force. God damn, how pathetic are you guys. Like yeah hes in a tough spot but he has children to think about and not disappointing his family like the rest of y'all. I'm atleast married but no kids. If you don't have a mate by your late 20s. Just off yourself. And if youre a teen on here posting you should as well because there is no hope for your weak bloodline

This

Fuck the landlord. Stay. Make him evict you. That'll give you a month or two to save and get you shit in order. but then, youll have a debt and bad reference...

Who the fuck told this faggot to have kids he can't support?

This

Based

Have you ever lived? Seriously? Ever been an adult? Had some last minute shit happen that is out your hands? No? Some people get put into spots like this because of dumb luck. You know his story? You sucking his dick? Paying his bills?

I have a stable income and a wife I love more than anything in the world. We live in a medium sized city, and we're saving up to buy a second car for the house. We're expecting our second kid in August.

But please tell me more about my pillow fucking, this is pure projection.

Living paycheck to paycheck is not the same as living on welfare. If he pays for his own kids then he's doing more for this country than you. I highly doubt you have made any.

Statistically kids that bring up in poor environments, like the one OP is providing for his kids, are far more likely to drop out of HS, have kids in their kids, and end up in prison at some point in their lives. So yeah, OP is a inconsiderate douche and likely a nigger for putting his own babies into that situation.

Lmao you cannot be serious. You could say that if he had ONE kid, but this asshole has THREE. He's choosing to have more kids he can't afford and his whore wife refuses to stop spreading her fucking legs.

This nigger is about to be homeless and doesn't have a single penny saved in the bank, and you don't see anything wrong here?

Good for you, you can know join in while your wife gets railed by Tyrone and Pepe the pool boy. Do you know his life? And also, youre fucking your pillow. You slide into the seams and fuck it while prepping the bulls huh?
>medium sized city
Depending on location I'll either be impressed or laugh.

Living paycheck to paycheck while having 3 mouths to feed is just not sustainable. Is he waiting for one of the kids to get old enough to work or something?

My dude should have had 2 kids, and kept the money he spent on the 3rd as a lump sum in his bank account just in case he had an emergency, like getting kicked out of his apartment.

How economic

He said paycheck to paycheck not welfare. Which means he is paying his part into society. Damn dude. Get laid.
Im taking a wild bet youve never been with a woman or that youve never had a child.

Idk. Dont know his life. Dont know how he got there. But what we do know is dude bro is in serious rut, ive atleast said to sell plasma for extra cash instead of the summer fag answer of
>hur dur kys

That's just a one time payment. It's not like he'd be paying 3x more every single month. Go beg, borrow or steal the extra cash, put down a deposit and then carry on and try to save more money in he future.

>Good for you, you can know join in while your wife gets railed by Tyrone and Pepe the pool boy
lel Yea Forums ruined you, your mind just instantly turns to cuck as soon as any relationship is mentioned

i know it's hard to understand, but in the real world (not the internet) there are more successful monogamous relationships than there are polyamorous ones

>He said paycheck to paycheck not welfare
I don't care, he's still putting them into a REALLY shitty position and making it a lot harder for them to succeed in life. They likely go to horrible public schools where they're surrounded by other shitstrains from shit parents that are poor. Bottom line though is that he has no fucking right to complain about being kicked out or for being poor because he made those decisions himself. Probably annoying those poor people who live under them with his fucking loud and annoying niglets all day and night.

You know who will care for me when I'm old? Health care professionals. Fuck him and his shitty kids.

Enjoy being treated like shit by some Haitian healthcare worker who doesn't give a single fuck about you.

Yeah, poor dumbfucks not choosing to be born rich...

Assuming he didn't piss away his money, as long as you're not getting bottom of the barrel dog shit government assigned nurses, most mid-tier nursing homes are staffed by at least decently competent people

Hahahahaha enjoy your borderline bitch. You so deserve it

Fuck you faggot you deserve to get kicked out. Three kids and you live in an apartment, are you a fucking nigger? The only people I feel sorry for are the ones who love under you and have to put up with your bullshit when they're home and trying to relax

I'll take, "Lies you tell yourself to feel better about where you stuck your parents" for 400 Alex.

(Nursing homes are staffed by the bottom of the barrel that couldn't make it at a hospital, and all sorts of exposes show the elder abuse that goes down in those things).

dont suicide...

sell stuff
Depending on your state take it to court, in MY state the law almost always sides with the Tenant vs the Landlord.
Hopefully it all works out, really, i hope it does, but you have to understand no one but yourself is to blame for your situation. I hope you learn from this and start some sort of savings even if it is $5 a week to start off.

You do realize not every elderly home is located in a bigger infested city right?

Lol how poor do you think I am? Hired professional caregivers are way better than children

You're right, some are in rural shitstain communities where unless you're a cousin-fucking local you can't pay competent people enough to live and work there.

We get it, you're a poorfag and likely underaged. Thankfully normal people can afford non shithole elderly homes run by niggers like you.

There are decent and not decent nursing homes. Rich people get old too, and they aren't going to the home that smells like piss

>wife
>she has money left over. I started to sell my plasma for cash
wut. something not computing here

It's likely he's born of similar shitstain circumstances like OP's kids, where he was constantly malnourished, lack of attention and passed from relative to relative like the burden he is

But they aren't rich

>Above median income working at a professional job with plenty of earning potential if I give a shit enough to pursue it..I'm good fam.

Enjoy LARPing as the 1%, but you're on fucking Yea Forums. Just another temporarily embarrassed millionaire like all the USfags that vote rightwing.

>Rich people get old too, and they aren't going to the home that smells like piss.

Richfags get personal caregivers who fuck with their foods and over-medicate them because they aren't paid enough. They don't stay in 'homes'.

You're a paranoid moron. Sucks no one ever cared about you so you think no one else is capable of empathy it even competence it seems.

You should have had a fucking house before you had kids. Who the fuck has a 5 member family in an appartment.

Anything less than one-on-one care is going to suck once you reach a certain age. The nicer places are only good while you're still able to mostly care for yourself. Once you lose the ability to walk it doesn't matter where you are, you're inevitably going to end up sitting in your own shit waiting for an aide to get to you.

He's probably a nigger that's why he thinks it's normal to abuse old people

Having children doesn't change that. Not having children means more retirement money for better care for longer

Watch any number of documentaries on the state of elder care in the western world. This is one thing we're royally fucking up. The changing demographics is only going to make matters worse.

Only way to be sure is to have children that give enough of a shit to make sure you're looked after. Money won't buy you love.

>Money won't buy you love.
eh fuck it. If I'm at the point where I'm so old and not mobile at all, just strap me to a fuckin chair with some good drugs and come change me every now and again and I'll be fine

I also love how nigger is such a nigger he has to LARP as other anons to defend his nigger tier decision making. Seriously OP be a fucking man and apology to those poor people who have to put up with your shit everyday when they're home from work and trying to watch TV.

Children don't equal caregivers. Who do you think puts old parents in shitty homes. Save the money and take care of yourself.

Jesus you need to lurk moar newfriend.

OP, many state and provincial laws favor the tenant. If your landlord refuses to renew your lease you may have the option to go automatically to a month-to-month tenancy with the terms based on whatever you last paid plus whatever the maximum yearly allowable increase is.

In my jurisdiction the landlord needs to have good cause to evict, and even in those cases it can take months to get the necessary legal proceedings finished to do so. See if you can find a legal aide clinic or a reasonably priced paralegal to discuss your rights and options.

>Who do you think puts old parents in shitty homes

Ungrateful children that don't give a shit about their parents...

You missed the step where you don't raise ungrateful shits.

You know who will always carry about me? Me. Children are a waste of time, money, and happiness. As nigger op has found out.

Ive been in a similar situation, man.
The easiest way to get this issue resolved is to look for a private owner thats renting a place, not a company. A private renter will be a bit more forgiving about not having 1st and last months rent up front. The one I found through a co-worker let me divide 1st and last into the first 5 months rent.
Theres definitely a solution, just have to find a way to stop thinking "Im fucked" long enough to step back and look at the situation logically instead of emotionally.

And *I* was the one accused of being underaged?

Children are the continuation of your legacy, a source of security for a time when you're too old and frail to care for and protect yourself while still being young enough to experience what's going on, and the culmination of the biological imperative which you are hardwired evolutionarly to find happiness in.

Fucking this

Notice how OP is complaining because "hur dur the people downstairs complained to the landlord", yeah no fucking shit they're complaining. Imagine coming home from work and you can't get a moment of peace because the niggers upstairs are stomping on the floor and being loud as fuck, WITH a newborn that cries all fucking night. Apartments were not designed to house a family of fucking five. Fuck OP I hope he ends up homeless and sucking dicks to make ends meet.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Whatever you do, don't move out until you're legally evicted. Continue to attempt to make rent payments. Send cheques by certified mail if he's refusing to accept payments so you can show you've tried.

Whatever your jurisdiction there will be a process to remove you, and that process will take time. That time will give you options to improve your situation and make alternate arrangements.

Do not voluntarily leave the premises until you have something else lined up or your local sheriff serves you.

>OP, many state and provincial laws favor the tenant

Just out of curiosity, what political leanings do these states have?

>We live check to check, zero savings
>we keep having kids
Let me guess, you also feel you should be making $16/hour at your fast food/Home Depot job, right?

I know you'd expect a left-right divide but it appears to be more north/south (which I admit does roughly line up. It also seems to vary based on whether there was more home ownership or more renters concentrated in the state.

^

No it was a genuine question. I live in NJ and home owners and land lords are shitted on constantly here, where niggers can literally go months without paying rent and not be evicted.

Imagine being so fucking stupid that u think the meaning of life is securing a mate by a certain age

Stfu. U don't even know what empathy is. Fucking moron

>Legacy...
Wtf. U are beyond delusional. None of this shit will ever fix your fear of death.

Yeah, contributing to this overpopulated shithole we've turned this plant into.

They won't be reach BECAUSE of the poor decisions their parents made

Sugar Vane farmers collect their crop at one time of the year. One large crop all at once.
For most of the year they are poor, and for the crop month they become rich.
IQ tests performed on the farmers before and after collecting the harvest represented a 14 point IQ drop when poor.

landlords fuck people over.

humans fuck others over, often