am i really too ugly to hug a girl?

Attached: IMG_6923.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tempered_temper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much, yes

yes, I'd suggest pulling off an elliot rodger tbqh

have you tried hugging ugly girls

Grills don't really care that much about handsome looks tbh.
Just have good hygiene, and show off a good personality.
You can do it user!

On this picture you sort of look like you are trying to hanging them instad of hugging them.

not really you look like a normal guy. You just seem really depressed which I can relate to. The only advice I can think of since I don't know anything more about you is to just rub one out

ok.

yes.
i'm pretty sure they do care about looks.

the only person i want to hang is myself

All you need is a makeover by a beauty expert.

Attached: handsome.gif (480x270, 493K)

I am much more ugly than you and i hug girls

I even kissed one

I've seen plenty of ugly niggas get girls.
If you know how to clean yourself up it will get them.

i do that all the time, it helps but sometimes get sad after.

Daily reminder that statistically you have better chances of suffering a fatal work related accident, than successfully committing suicide by hanging yourself.

i used to watch check it out all the time

Put that tele on ebay before you end it all ;)

then you are not uglier than me you just lack confidence

that's normal try listening to some high paced music or something afterwards. what else in life makes you happy?

I know a guy much uglier than you who's a dad now

I've seen some ugly ass motherfuckers with some above average girls. You have to make up for it in humor and confidence, even if you have to fake it. Won't work on every girl, but keep at it and eventually you'll land one.

Write some honest heartbreaking songs with those guitars and end up like Front Porch Step

hard to clean up. tried so many haircuts and they all look like shit. because i am ugly and i have an ugly skull

You look like a prince compared to DarksydePhil and that fucker is married. It's all attitude and self importance.

huh. well pray for me to die at work then

it's not worth anything

that doesn't make me happy but it makes me feel relieved. nothing really makes me happy

then he's not uglier than me.

too stupid to write music. here's my soundcloud for proof
soundcloud.com/tempered_temper

ya gotta find something.
try reading fantasy books or something. I recommend the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. the poetry and prose are so wonderful I've basically worshiped Tolkien since high school

My man, all I'm saying is, you have better chances scoring like this, than with your neck broken and body paralyized from the wais below.
If you really lack confidenc that much, first try with girls you can be confident in front of. Fat chicks need love, ugly chicks need love as well, maybe on this journey of yours you'll find something special, or at least make someone else who feels exactly like you happy. Maybe on the way you'll gain enough confidence to hit on the pretty ones as well.
And even if you just try and fail a few times, whatever, life goes on - and let me tell you, it's impossible to fail every time.

right now you are, but that doesn't mean you won't be in the future. Elevate yourself to a higher frequency and life will fall into your lap. being low frequency will get you nowhere, as you already know from living it.

They care about feeling comfy around you. With a sad doggo face like that you will make them uncomfy.

its not that he's not ugly, its that he can do shit, unlike faggots like you.

sad guys get gfs. just not me.

Even sad guys fake happiness to get things rolling. Or look for emo teens

you could probably get a fat girl who smells funny but other than that, you should probably hang yourself because you're only going to get uglier as you get older

bs. never heard of working out?
it cures fatness AND depression for most people, which is exactly what makes OP a virgin.
WORK OUT OP

If all you want is a hug and any girl will do, that's not too hard. Go to a Mormon church. Or a Catholic church during the "Offer each other a sign of peace" Or a support group, Alcoholics Anonymous type thing. Go to your friend's house and hug his Mom and she greets you. Wear a shirt that says "Free Hugs".

If you're really talking kisses and sex, okay, that's a different thing. But hugs, hugs are easy man.

you are cute