Advice

Advice
>Be rather feminine guy
>Lose a ton of weight after working out and going vegan for about a year and a half, practically changing my body up.
>End up getting toned, feminine body, but not one with gains
>Have long hair and minimal body hair. Usually I just shave it off cause it itches
>Last night I'm hanging out with an old friend of mine who hasn't seen me since before I started working out. We both used to have a crush on each other but set it aside when he got a (now ex) gf.
>He compliments me on my body and says he's proud of me.
>He takes me to his house to say he wants to try something with me.
>He asks me to put on a small cat bikini that his ex left behind
>waitwhat.jpg
>I'm terrible at saying no, so I go and change in the restroom and put it on.
>I come out, and he steals my boy clothes.
>He teases me a little bit in the swimsuit, saying I look good in it.
>I pretty much nervously just sit around the house with him in just a small cat bikini. I'm trapped in the house with no way of getting my clothes back until he gives them back towards the end of the day.
>Throughout the day he'd pinch my ass, rub my thigh, or give me tight hugs. Never went anywhere sexual.

Did I just get sexually assaulted or something? I have no idea how to deal with this.

Attached: anna2.jpg (697x695, 72K)

Can’t see why you didn’t expect this

What do you mean?

He asked you to put on a bikini, what did you expect

I told you I'm bad at saying no.

Would you be bad at saying no if he had pushed you down and fucked you in the ass? Cause that is what you got really really close to, by not saying no you have signaled to him that is what you want, pretty much. If some guy put on a bikini for me i'd assume they were interested in fucking or at least oral or fondling.
Also can i be your friend? Promise i won't take advantage of your saying no problems

Up to you I guess. How would we stay in contact?
And how else am I supposed to handle him fondling me and touching me like that?

Do you have discord?

>And how else am I supposed to handle him fondling me and touching me like that?

Well, do you want him to continue or do you want him to stop? If you want him to stop but can't say it in person i recommend writing to him in a text message explaining how you feel about it, if you want him to continue then put in the nikini the next time he asks for it again but you can't really be passive about it if you don't want to do it cause you'll probably end up ruining your friendship.

What's your discord?
And I don't mind it I guess. I just never felt so embarrassed before. idk.

>Did I just get sexually assaulted or something? I have no idea how to deal with this.

If consent was not clear, then yeah, it technically is sexual assault, however this area is really grey. Did he ever threaten you? Were you impaired from alcohol or drugs?

apparently you're retarded aswell

Well, then you don't really have to do anything about it, just remember to bring condoms and lube just in case, i'd also recommend a couple of enemas before visiting him just so that you are clean down there is stuff goes down.
[email protected]
Send it to my gmail, i don't have discord on this laptop and i don't know it by memory

Are you doing to let him fuck your butt he he tries to?

op pls respond

yes but you are posted this story with a picture of an anime girl so dont even lie and say you arent a gayboy bottom

so next time you are going over there clean out your anus and prepare to suck on some cock

>Up to you I guess.

kek, they never learn

He didn't threaten me. If anything he seemed excited to see me in it, and I just wanted to see him happy so I let him dress me up.

But I felt incredibly embarrassed the whole time.

I'm a virgin so idk..maybe not. But im not a good fighter

But I'm not! I've never done anything with a guy before.

Post picture of yourself I will be able to tell if you're lying.

Case confirmed, you're the big gay and you like getting dicked down.

Assume prone position and offer your butt to this friend of yours.

How?

Post the picture of yourself already sissy before we get bored of keeping this tab open.

Just use your phone and then post the picture in the thread. SImple sissy boy.

haha...you don't need to see me...

but if you do, how much should be showing?

Enough to show your figure. Already clear you are or want to be a gayboy slut since you responded to sissy and now you're toying with the idea of showing your body to strange men over the internet who would use you.

This

My fast isn't gonna break itself let me see them pics

your face and body

No, you just wanted it. Lets get that cleared up right now.

if youre so bad at saying no just post ur face and tits bih

Just fucking do it.

lmao idiot

Attached: 1558822070314.jpg (535x533, 47K)