What would you do if a black guy that's a lot stronger than you started raping you?

What would you do if a black guy that's a lot stronger than you started raping you?

Attached: 568e0fb5dce876d2173eece21a27e8e6.jpg (640x960, 54K)

ask him to stop

Ejaculate

He would have an extra hole in his head long before that woud happen

Enjoy

If he didn't use lube I'd scream, if he did I'd moan.

there isn't a black guy stronger than me

once he finished and fell asleep, slit his throat and watch him gurgle out his last breath

Shoot him.

Wouldn't be rape, I'd be begging for it

>once he finished and fell asleep, i'd gently cuddle with him
fixed that for you

at least let me take a shit first bro damn

I'd kill him, or be raped?

OP has not been in many fights I take it. Being stronger than a person is not everything. I have beaten the absolute shit out of people much stronger than me and if someone is trying to rape me, I think I have good chance of fighting back...

If he was armed though, threatening to kill me, that is a different story. Then I would be raped.

It's sad that people reply to this shit seriously....

Scream for him to stop while i secertly enjoy it and want him to go deeper

push back...

start to call him daddy

Beg him to breed me like the cockslut i am

Given that i have many years of martial arts experience, mostly groundwork, id pin then rape him in return

Ask your mum.

Poke him in the eyes, probably.

Probably kill him

thats why i own a gun, duh

whip out my 500. and shoot his dong off with my cowboy gunslinger skills

hand him a basketball

Shit on his dick.

Shoot him. Humans evolved with brains that allowed them to outwit what they couldn't overpower.
Niggers did not.

I'd aim at his eyes when I cum from prostate stimulation

hulking out is a real thing, fight or flight kicks in and if you have the stronger desire or reason to win you stand a better chance unless you are truly a limpwristed faggot then you cant gain any adrenaline strength.

I’d castrate him and his entire family

Wait till he passes out, and then go into his kitchen grab a knife maybe check for some ducktape

Tie him up, and then begin slicing off his cock before raping him with it for hours on end

Before finishing him off

say thank you sir after hes done

Doubt it but if he was a lot stronger than me I would littlefinger his ass. The real littlefinger that is.

Attached: 735F5585-7459-48B1-A40C-15AC6D21FA9D.jpg (1024x759, 69K)

These cuck threads are become even more strange

this might not makes sense to any of you retards but if someone threw a rock at you could still fight, get a grain of sand in your eye you would be incapacitated

let him do it and cuddle later only for the experience of sex again and cuddle

Attached: goodnight.jpg (267x189, 9K)