Let them in, you fucking racists

Let them in, you fucking racists

Attached: kim-kyung-hoon-migrant-caravan-border-photo-tear-gas.jpg (2405x1815, 1.31M)

No.

Yes.

If they put as much effort into getting a job in their shithole country as they did trekking 500 miles to get handouts and raise children who are more entitled than they are, maybe they wouldn't have such a shithole country.

Why?

Because they're poor and their countries are overrun by gangs and violence? Come on now

There are plenty of poor already here and we have entire cities overrun with gangs and violence. How about taking care of that problem first? Poster must be racist against blacks

Let them in YOUR country

Thats what the world needs, more people who know nothing ,have nothing, care about nothing, to be let into our countries that we built for hundreds of years.

I know you are baiting. But still, its so fucking obvious that useless people should stay in their useless places. They are like birds, they go where there is food. That is all. In other words, dont feed the birds.

There is bigger fish to fry than letting useless immigrants in. with that said, most mexicans are decent people. Many are shit but most are fine.

Get an education and enter legally and contribute to the country, and we wont have a problem.

If not we will throw children at you.

Attached: 1558800252226.webm (1032x850, 1.23M)

No offense but this is a really shitty argument. This is like saying we already have fat people in this country so we need to ban McDonalds. Doesn't make much sense does it?

It should be illegal to serve fat people fast food.

Just like alcohol, if you appear to be over served you will be refused service. If you want to go to walmart and buy ground beef and deep fry it in bacon grease that's your deal but we're no lomger helping you kill yourself.

You're not really good at analogies. Stick to masturbation and shitposting.

>It should be illegal to serve fat people fast food

Why? How is someone eating big macs with extra large fries affect you in any way? Where as with alcohol that affects other people

How does the alcohol affect other people?

Drunk driving, fights, women getting harrassed, drunks are generally loud and obnoxious

Sounds like people doing things. Sounds like alcohol did nothing.

As with fat people we have to see them in public. They qualify for the americans with disabilities act. They drain health care resources. They are thee number one cause of preventable early deaths in america. Worse the herion.

Look how fat she is. Clearly not starving. SMH.

How is drunk driving "people doing things"? The fuck does that even mean?

And if you're gonna go with that logic, then nobody with any health issues would have health care. Are you gonna bump out the elderly as well? How about children with cancer? If not then you're a hypocrite.

Why soooo you can have sex with their childrenyou sick fuck

Attached: 1558820724192.jpg (1024x1024, 492K)

Nah. Honduras is a shithole because it's full of Hondurans, not because the land is bad. The last thing we need is to import to our country the very reason their countries suck.

Why dont they just make there country better? Why must they leave there home country, to only become more lost themselves? So my question to you OP is what have you done to help them?

Attached: 1558574245007.jpg (596x669, 59K)

Sounds like people choose to drive drunk. There is nothing in alcohol that compeles one to drive while drunk.

Children with cancer didn't willing choose to eat something to give themselves cancer... Unlike fatty.

>Sounds like people choose to drive drunk
Yes and no. Some people don't give a shit and just do it, other times they don't realize how drunk they actually are and drive. My point is that fast food and alcohol are not the same thing at all.

It should be and is illegal to over serve the elderly with pain medication. Soooooo....

They are both unhealthy chooses.

So your argumemt is thay alcohol... Not the person but the alcohol... Drives drunk.
I wonder why the cops arrest the person then.

Attached: 1558804241033.png (390x470, 6K)

That is not what I said at all you fucking retard. I'm done with you because I can tell you're just baiting at this point.

Elderly have Medicare, children with cancer should be covered by their parent's insurance. And fail those, there's Medicaid. All healthcare is paid for by healthy people. Everyone who can work should work, everyone who works should pay for health insurance. I agree it should be cheaper on the bottom end, but that should really fall on the employer.

no

Attached: 1543697019465.jpg (2000x1333, 1.78M)

This.

A lot of people are saying stuff like “Let them in!” But won’t give a damn to take care of them themselves. I dont see any libs letting 15 Hispanics stay with them after they immigrate

So now our country is going to be overrun by gangs and violence idiot.

>like saying we already have fat people in this country so we need to ban McDonalds.
>humm, like saying we already have mentally ill people in this country so we need to ban guns.....kys shill

Yes and no. Some people don't give a shit and just do it, other times they don't realize how drunk they actually are and drive. My point is that fast food and alcohol are not the same thing at all.

The question was don't people choose to drive drunk? You answered yes and no. Meaning there are those who drive drunk but not by their choice, which leads to "who choose it for them?" You begining point was that alcohol affects others (not the people who drank the alcohol, the alcohol itself, which is dumb)

You can run away now. I woukd after thst embarrassing exchange.

How do you figure that?

Alright since you want to be a faggot, alcohol affects people because they do stupid shit when they drink that affects or hurts others. Happy now? Someone eating a big mac for dinner doesn't affect you whatsoever.

That's weird that you don't see liberals doing that. You seem like you would hang out with liberals all the time, so the odds would be higher for you to come across it, and since you haven't... proof enough for me that it doesn't happen!

>cucked & trucked
>trump 2020

Wow. It's amazing you choose to blame inanimate object for individuals behaviors. Shows deep insight. How many guns kill people user?

Fat people dying from massive heart attacks while driving affects others.

Fat people going on disability affects others.

/pol/ could charter bus and take migrants to high profile libtards homes....just saying.

Attached: 1550936822144.jpg (427x535, 40K)

Your mom eating my cock effects your dad's ability to ejaculate

>Fat people going on disability affects others.
Oh give me a fucking break. This has nothing to do with saving money on health care. You just hate fat people and will use straw mans to defend it, no matter how ridiculous you sound. Get a fucking life.

More than happy to, as long as they do it legally.

Fucking fatty wearing a kid’s shirt though lmao

Well how many spics have you taken in, my good man? You faggots are so obvious with what you're trying to do, have these people come in and move to red states so they'll vote for you. That's the reason why you pussies got butt blasted because Trump wants to send them directly where you fucking live.

Shouldn't we all hate fat people? I mean they clearly have mental issues and we should all strive (hard) not to be fat? I also said if they want to cook unhealthy food and home and eat that's fine. Eat pure vutter fatty but mcdonalds doesn't have to make money off people who are clearly addicts.

Calm down and think logically.

Facts seem to affect you in an abnormal way user.

It's a free market and people can buy whatever they please. Why not ban beaches while we're at it, after all tanning DOES give you cancer.

why tho?
what are they going to add to my country except more poverty, disease, and crime?

reason #69 to let the mexicans in: I want some god damned corona

and yet we still let the irish in

there already getting in legally or illegally so wahteva.

Mow them down, you fucking antifa nazi.

Wow that's a good point.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-22-08-58.png (1280x720, 702K)

Attached: images(9).jpg (284x177, 7K)

Dear retard, you DO know Hispanic is a political name of mix breeds, not a race, right?

So i say "fat people should be turned away fromfast food restaurants the same as already drunk people are turned away from pubs to prevent people from being "over served" and you hear "ban everything unhealthy."

Clearly your i.q. is far greater then mine.

Because it's a shit argument. "Oh I'm sorry sir I cannot sell you this big mac, you are too fat I'm afraid". That's fucking retarded.

Can tell you're a maccas loving fatty

Why are central American countries poor gang ridden shit holes?? Because they are full of central Americans. Fuck them, Mexicans, Americans and Canadians dont owe them shit, they should be treated like the disgusting home invaders that they are.

Imagine the shame one would feel being turned away from McDonald's because you were already to fat and they couldn't in good conscience help this person kill themselves.

Would probably stop a lot of chubby people from going as well just so they don't "risk it."

Underrated reply, 99% of countries are shitty because of the populations that inhabit them.

Why?

The only time you leave your grandmother's dwelling to go buy maccas? Kek

Look at all the trash and shit they left there. The whole ditch is filled with sewage. They are just pooping and peeing everywhere. They can't come in.

>Why are central American countries poor gang ridden shit holes?? Because they are full of central Americans
Exactly and they move here and prompty turn the whole area into the SAME shit hole they just finished crawling out of. These people aren't fleeing violence and gangs, they BRING the violence and gangs. Half of them can't even be bothered to learn some damn English.

why?

Also my favorite part these people are poor but continue to shit out kid after kid. Who the fuck is forcing you to spread your fucking legs and have sex without condoms? You can't tell me we should let them in because they're poor while they continue to make decisions that make them poor.

Israel seems to be doing great. Plenty of international financial aid, no gangs, certainly no discrimination. Ship them over there.

Based

Attached: 1453354574616.gif (1166x875, 212K)

also Catholicism

It's fucking funny how we trait refugees and immigrants knowing that we all fucking immigrants. Skizos.

Come again?

Attached: 55gha.jpg (195x259, 15K)

This simple, powerful truth

>Can't afford pants for children
>Mother is a fat pig
checks out

Maybe if these people would follow the fucking laws we have we would be more open to having them here? Instead of taking advantage of them and claiming asylum for shit it wasn't intended for, like gangs and being poor because you refuse to stop spreading your whore legs and having fucking kids

Or what?
What's a good reason to do this?
I can not help and not be racist at the same time you know.

Idk but since you treat them like shit they feel unsafe in america too. They then try to get into canada, my country. We dont want them either

Nigger we give these fucking spics the most gibs out of any other place on earth, even their own shit hole countries. Where else can you move to without a visa, have children that are automatically citizens because they're born there, and be given a fucking job? Then your kids go to school for free, you are protected by politicans from deportation, you can go to the ER and not pay a fucking penny for medical care, the whole thing is fucking ridiculous. And they want MORE gibs on top of it.

this is probably the worst trolling I have ever seen on the internet
god
try harder man, your shit is weak

'Fat people,' the lay term for a undernourished eating disorder are just as much a hazard to society as alcoholics, it's a toss up and null argument over which deals more damage as they feed into each other.

Attached: dental_anatomy_compared.jpg (1021x681, 358K)

>guadamala

you're a moron
already drunk people are turned away from pubs not for their own safety, so they don't fight someone or do something retarded.
if fat people were going to eat a lot, then get angry and hurt someone or assault a chick, we would turn them away from restaurants

fat people are disgusting bro
its ok to dislike people because they make bad life choices
that's totally cool

people without guns shoot zero other people
guns dont kill people but they give people the capability to make dumb quick decisions and do so
which is dumb

Mexico's just overflowing with high paying jobs

>getting a job in their shithole country
I mean they could work for the cartells and wind up ran through a wood chipper after a few months. but at least their faimly would be taken care of for those few months before they were forced to work as little more then slave labor or get put through the wood chipper too.
How dare people leave a bad situation to try and make a new and better life for themselves.

look at her fat gut hanging out. what a disgrace. I hope everyone in that picture has died already

But apparently they idiot doesn't understand this point. He thinks eating fried chicken and whoppers is the same as a drunk person drinking and driving.

>boohoo the government takes my money and doesnt give me every cent back because they are a charity and I can't figure that out
>why is life so unfaaaaaiiiiiirrrr

it should be illegal to stop serving fat people fast food
we need faster heart attacks

tell you what, op, instead of us letting them in, why don't you and the rest of the White Saviors of the world go fix their countries for them, and make sure to upload lots and lots of pics to fb/ig/snotter about how you helped the poor, helpless brown people.

Meanwhile, the rest of us can live our lives in peace

I know right
drinking and driving kills other people
getting fat kills only you
fill your boots, get as fat as you want, it's totally different

Better question is. How do you NOT figure that ?

>Shouldn't we all hate fat people?
go ahead. I'm fat and everyone already hates me. I don't need you or anybody else to like me.

>overrun by gangs and violence

Easy solution to this. Just do what white people would do.

>grab guns
>shoot the people making your country a shithole.

Oh wait thats right. The far left wing governments they have made sure to pass "common sense gun laws" so they cant do that now.

But by all means. Keep poking the sleeping giant that is the white race. We are really nice until we're not... then world maps get redrawn and populations go missing.

> " Let them in, you fucking racists " ;
..... you let them in, if you want them in,
you apathetic moron.

>irish
they worked tho
no welfare back in that era

I'll bet those aren't even her kids. she's probably kidnapping them to sell to arabs

Attached: You.jpg (666x360, 125K)

No

Look at this shit. They aren't even people.

And take note that the liberals want an all out ban here as well, while at the same time letting in hoards of spics and niggers into the country and forcing normal people to co-exist with them. But you're 100% right, those spics should stay there and fight for their own countries. They sure as fuck aren't gonna fight for this one, that much is obvious.

That's the spirit. Keep eating those feelings.

Doesnt make much sense to make the problem worse, now does it?

But just becuase you drink doesn't mean your going to drive. Why is that hard for you to understand?

Never made any of those claims. Only claimed morbid obesity does affect others then just the individual who is morbidly obese.

If you can dodge tear gas, you can fight for your shithole country.

There is never a "people without guns"
There are only "law abiding people wothout guns" you tard.

No but you get dumber the more you drink, it's just science. They cut you off for everyone's else safety, not yours. Nobody is going to get hurt or die because some guy is eating a big mac.

Attached: 4EA36C27-A327-4A21-8818-4D48C82D45E4.jpg (706x706, 65K)

W A L L

So if they are turned away from the pub they won't drive drunk or fight? Wow. How does that work exactly?

"People" or niggers?

no u

> Doom theme plays
No
> slay all of them with guns

Attached: 1558826096468.jpg (540x493, 126K)

Bait thread is shit. This is a hate fat people and ban them from fast food places thread.

You aren't wrong about one thing. If you go somewhere that the local government steals from its own citizens to feed you and your 5 children and your 5 children's 20 children who all go onto vote for more politicians that will give them more it is a better life than starving in the shithole you came from that was a shithole because your entire race is a burden with an artificially high population it only achieved by being fed by the first world.

they wont in that pub
so that pub doesnt have to deal with it

>pic related, you

Attached: 1558419097203.gif (800x600, 1.04M)

You’ll pay more in healthcare premiums for American lard asses, that’s a definite. You or someone you know may get injured by someone who is irresponsible drinks, then drives. that’s a slim possibility.

ok let me break it down for you sssssport
(law abiding) people without guns shoot zero other people
(lawbreaking) people without guns ALSO shoot zero other people

get it?

No i don't think that. I think driving drunk has a societal cost. I also think have a population where morbid obesity is far more commone then in amy other society also has a societal cost.

This photo was already proven to have been staged, and it was taken on the Mexico side of the border. That's NOT ICE who popped that smoke grenade, but the actual Mexican Police. Go back to /pol/ or Reddit.

Every mexican person is ignorant and disguisting.Mexico as a whole feels like India 2.0 they even look similar.

Attached: patish_libre_marta_molina-615x410.jpg (615x410, 88K)

>guns dont kill people but they give people the capability to make dumb quick decisions

Interesting. How do guns (inanimate object) do this to our ability of decision making?

If he has a heart attack while flying a big ol' plane over a city it does pally

At least Mexicans use toilets & their women don’t smell like dumpster fires.

>that’s a slim possibility.

Drunk driving kills thousands of people every year. Slim possibility my ass.

So no guns are illegal bought? What a world you live in. We should just make murder illegal. Then no one will murder. Seems like that would fix all the other loop holes like knives, airsoft guns, and just beatimg someome to death.

Attached: 108DC8A6-C7FE-4B89-923E-8E596B212E93.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Attached: 20521A66-F209-486A-8A28-CE6E994D1FE8.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: 9D35E428-23DA-41BF-8851-60151FC09029.jpg (700x529, 43K)

Stop making me horny

Nah,Have you ever seen them.Atleast indians when they come to the U.S.A they are humble and actually work for living.I havent met a indian in the U.S.A that was a douche.When Mexico does it Boom A bunch mexicans acting like negroes.

Where will the billions of guns that already exist go user? And how will you effectively ban the technology of accelerating a hard object to a specific point? The world would really appreciate your answer on this.

Obesity kills millions. You pay higher for healthcare coverage because of it. Your rates for car insurance don’t reflect others drinking and driving.

One directly affects you, the other one doesn’t, Dumbass.

Attached: 140C0762-0EA9-4FA8-9A34-1DE7AE881F38.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: 697D5C7C-58DE-4E64-8077-EDCD03365D04.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Attached: AF29130F-CD53-44E6-99A7-BCA1E89F7C66.jpg (686x563, 46K)

>Doesn't understand per capita statistics

Attached: E2E71225-B129-4686-A631-E75CBFE8700B.png (640x360, 260K)

Go to New York or California. You’ll find tons of Indian douchebags.

Attached: BD208156-1CD8-48AB-8FAE-5DEAF737C813.jpg (706x706, 50K)

You are actually 15 arent you. Never had a drink before, sonny? It impairs judgement.

Attached: 1BA28BE6-C97E-4451-9D15-869C16E259D1.jpg (706x706, 65K)

Not to mention since the democrats refuse to build a fucking wall, the black market for guns will skyrocket and they'll continue to pour into the country anyway, just like drugs. When ever you hear the left talk about "common sense" gun laws, or a ban on guns, what they're REALLY saying is "take guns away from whites and other law-abiding citizens while Juan and Tyrone keeps their guns".

oh! glad you asked

see the thing is, if the inanimate object is not in the room, one may not may a decision to kill someone with it
take the popular board game Clue for example
Colonel Mustard can kill someone with the rope, the wrench, even the candlestick
however he cannot kill someone with the grenade, as he is incapable of making that decision.

does that sort of lay it out for you slugger?

Attached: 051E5218-FE4F-4866-95B3-BE0BAADFC259.jpg (706x706, 83K)

Attached: D94767B3-6F4B-495A-ABC3-B46809A1EB7F.jpg (498x368, 51K)

Lmaooooo. No. I dont care if they come here legally then sure but if we open our borders we risk the gangs coming in and frankly mexicans smell like shit.

Attached: 390F7A7A-A235-42E5-ADFE-C3F4FA4109C1.jpg (320x240, 14K)

I'm sure it does affect your average insurance just like theft counts towards overall prices from big stores but both do have societal costs and that's my only point. Fatty go be fat somewhere else. Skinny people earned the eight to eat fast food by not being a beta boi who eats his love.

that image...wow, fucking hilarious

u

Attached: ewTe0fs.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

Attached: 9304FD38-BCBF-478A-AD80-75972AAD3BA3.jpg (300x200, 7K)

You think your ancestors respectted the fucking law!!!

Attached: 573edbc763bc1cea1a7a1d2c8d2fb7a3.jpg (569x421, 91K)

"UPS ma'am, just dropping off a package"

And who is responsible for that? Nope not 15 but make more baseless assumptions. Makes you look really smart.

Attached: 44783301_10156995019727189_4234244644642226176_n.jpg (300x300, 24K)

You are hands down the biggest retard in this thread. You don't even troll well. Pull your head out of your ass.

1. Nice spelling
2. I want you to take a moment and consider that you were stupid enough to believe this image that your grandmother posted on facebook.

There is no wall between Mexico and Guatemala. There are a few sections with fences, that's it.

Fuck you. We arent letting the ruin what we have. If they want America, they can make their own America in their country you Fucktard

I dont know where they are now! I'm from Canada and see... they arent here. So we dont have this problem.

Send them to other countries that have high population growth rates and hope they work there?

The way we do it up here is actually, we buy them back, and then destroy them
boring huh

Yes. They were forced to Ellis Island to wait until they were determined worthy for the USA.

You really don't know your history sport.

>There is no wall between Mexico and Guatemala
Yes there is sweetie

Those people come here LEGALLY though, not just allowed to crawl across the border unchecked. We also didn't have gibs back then.

Attached: 1543722130198s.jpg (224x250, 7K)

Attached: 8B53F75F-6517-4DFA-B33C-464B51BE3CE1.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Yeah keep them out of canada we dont need that

Attached: 4D97E1D2-6159-41CC-BF56-EF3BEFA32EBC.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

Attached: 15204230023.jpg (473x921, 111K)

Attached: A62A49E4-9D30-4E28-B46E-637A3656466E.jpg (320x240, 26K)

they can come, legaly

You didn't answer my question or address your claim. Your claim was if you own a gun you will make dumb quick decisions and my question was what about guns specifically do this to a person? Why don't knives have this affect? Why don't swords have this affect? Why don't posions have this affect. You are implying inanimate objects create in people their mentality as opposed to people applying their mentality to inanimate objects.

Attached: 4C30E70F-CBAD-437E-8E4E-E420B5FB025D.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>no argument found
>lots of feelz though

Hes just an idiot

And if people don't give them up for money?

Soooo commit a gun crime then you'll buy the gun off me and destroy it for me?

Thanks

walk in through the front door. if your first action coming into a new country is done illegally, that doesn't exactly set a positive tone for yourself & family regardless of circumstances.

Immigration is fine provided it has reasonable limitations. Open borders are completely retarded and I'll give you a few of the many good reasons why.

1. Open borders would be bad for the US. It would allow in tens of thousands if not millions of people with no skin in the game, and no good reason to put any in. It would further cripple our already overburdened welfare and public goods systems leaving actual taxpayers without access to these programs.

2. Open borders will drive wages even further down than illegal immigrants already have. Wanna know why every bullshit job pays minimum wages? Because they know they can easily get an illegal to take that job at that wage.

3. It also would allow for a massive and easy influx of criminals. While the president is overstating the danger posed by MS13, they absolutely are a threat. Only a moron would deny that. A moron would also deny that open borders will make it easier for them to come in and operate here.

4. It would also be bad for the places these people are coming from. Mass Immigration is the new colonialism and the new white man's burden. When we take unskilled labor from these nations we hurt ourselves and them by driving our wages down and taking potential entrepreneurs and innovators away. When we take their skilled workers we cause a brain drain, and effectively steal the resources these countries expended training skilled labor.

You have no 'right' to immigrate to America.

You have no 'right' to visit America.

You have no 'right' to flee to America as a refugee.

These rules apply to every nation on the planet.

Every country in the world has the right to control who does and doesn't enter their borders and they do.

It's that simple. It is not 'racist' to protect ourselves and our country.

what the fuck

Attached: E8803341-5426-40FE-96FB-B65BE3B676D7.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Sssssshhh. Don't give away the ending.

Gun buy back programs should be illegal. It's literally a bunch of niggers giving up their guns and nobody can ask any questions OR faggots selling their shitty old guns that nobody else is going to buy. It's stupid as fuck.

awful. fucking animals using that little girl like that. shes terrified

Ah I really am sorry, 15 and a half, my bad.
Once your brain develops a little more (those teenage years really are a magical time), you will be able to grasp the chain of logic and see the error in how you're thinking. I will try to explain slowly: A drunk person has poor decision making abilities. A sober person who continues to serve a very drunk person alcohol can be held co-liable (that means they'll get in trouble too!) for the bad things that very drunk person does. That's because they, being a sober and licensed to sell alcohol, should know better than to trust a very drunk person's judgement. It's hard to imagine now, but getting just a normal-amount of drunk can impair you, and make you think you can drink more! Isn't that fascinating?

people do anything for money
what do you think they have the guns for in the first place? why do you think they are committing the gun crime?

You guys will just redraw the districts to minimize minority votes anyways, so why are you so butt bothered?

Attached: 0230CAFE-0107-4B7C-830F-BC57312F8569.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

back when people had swords they had duels all the time and people were getting killed left right and center
they outlawed duels but that didnt do shit
so they outlawed carrying swords in most places and now no one dies by swords anymore
good example user

What

No there isn't, faggot. Lrn2google

Attached: 871D80B4-D829-47D1-8019-AEE927907D5D.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Lol her pubes are pixelated but not the lake of shit on her chest.

>why do you think they are committing the gun crime?

Because they're immoral.

I really hope to fucking christ you're just being an idiot on purpose, because if not......

So why is the person that drives drunk is arrested and held accountable for something he had no control over?

Odd thing is everytime I've consumed alcohol i didn't habe this irreastable urge to drive. Did i do it wrong user?

I know it means a lot to you that i am a certian age but i am well past 21.

That other reply isn't even me. Someone else thinks you're retarded too.

Come to Brazil
Our doors are open to all fucking people

Attached: fronteira.jpg (500x281, 94K)

You're the type of person who does horrible horrible things to others but blames anything and anyone else huh?

>leave one shithole for another one
rofl

Attached: A72CB3AB-59FA-4FA7-B874-D3C65021ECE8.jpg (1984x1787, 404K)

Attached: 8F13FB5C-2005-4E1C-A32B-A754F94425DD.jpg (650x436, 45K)

Attached: 7DC42A6D-96E2-4B42-A114-E66A6D82DE90.jpg (640x480, 36K)

What happenend to our nation sickens me... Ffs just send the niggers back to niggerland

I feel like those kids are waaay too old to be in diapers.

I recognize that gay blowjob!!!

Attached: b7b61662-dd72-4c56-b37a-e58f6ff62e71-JeremiahSeuss.png (444x401, 216K)

I like how the pic in the OP was taken after a mob was throwing rocks at officers, who then responded with tear gas.

Liberals should have to pay an extra tax for immigrants if they want them here so badly. Extra 15%.

This could have been avoided had these idiots done one thing, and one thing only: come here legally.

>Odd thing is everytime I've consumed alcohol i didn't habe this irreastable urge to drive
You've never drank alcohol in your life, and you make that extremely obvious. I doubt you're even old enough to be here.

I know you dont have to tell me

Attached: br.jpg (620x465, 73K)

Shoot every one of the fucking invaders

Fuck off cunt

racist

For clarification, we don't hate you because you're fat; we hate you because you have no intentions of improving yourself and instead blame everybody else for your problems and very apparent lack of motivation.

Attached: E47FB0C7-80A2-48D0-9742-6DAA864C6A7E.gif (424x208, 987K)

Let them stay with you. Let's see how quick you change your tune faggot.

A waning voice of reason in the massive, hellish cacophony.

Kekekeke

So an affect from drinking alcohol is this immense urge naw this calling to get behind the wheel and commit the crime of driving while drunk? Wow wee. And those who disagree with you are children who have never actually consumed alcohol? Double wow wee.

Why do they even sell it knowimg full well all those who consume will/have to drive after becoming intoxicated?

You're a fuckimg moron dude and if makes you feel better believing i am 15 as opposed to 31 go for. Changes nothing but your feelz.

Your drainage ditch of a country is dying and run by the cartels because mexcrements are innately cowardly and subserviant.

So in your faggot fantasy world, nobody drinks and drives? People don't get into bar fights? Women are groped or raped by drunk guys after they themselves got too drunk? As I said, you're a literal child and you need to leave this site.

Attached: FEF84172-8CDC-4C0E-B0A9-4EE9970F3074.jpg (750x417, 43K)

Attached: 4BB4D5D6-66EA-42A0-8033-CA34EB5F0561.jpg (706x576, 83K)

Attached: 6C478A1F-C959-4A3F-8610-7F0F4FECA7FC.jpg (450x380, 22K)

No they do those immoral things because the person is immoral. Just because you're drunk doesn't dissolve your responsibility for YOUR actions.

Feel better calling me a child? Why does that make you feel better? Scared others will find out you're the actual child? You're projecting a little to hard sonny.

It just dawned on me... You think alcohol does those things? Not the person but the booze...

... Wow

You'll understand better when you're older sport. Now run along and help your mother set the table.

Underrated

t. Born in 2007

>no argument found

Uh huh, now I'm the one who is supposedly a kid here. Nice plebbit spacing by the way, maybe you should head on back there kiddo.

Dude your blaming inanimate objects for individuals behavior. If not child in age then in thinking.

This is all ground work so when you rape some unconscious woman (no willing partner) you can cry
"B b b but the BOOZE!"

Attached: 940B7FD2-85FB-49D5-937F-5B2BFB1C1058.jpg (450x382, 25K)

Attached: AEA80AE5-83B8-48C6-950E-219F38AA1662.jpg (720x480, 42K)

look how fair those kids are... they don't belong to that goblin

>reeeeeeeee he's 15 not me reeeeeeeeee

Edgy

Attached: E53296B9-88D8-4D2B-BAF0-A5BEFBDA7AB1.jpg (1280x960, 199K)

Americans funded the Mexico Guatemala wall because the majority of immigrants come from Central America and not Mexico

Attached: 9D072B59-8E0E-4A42-AF8F-A05E1A79A914.jpg (706x706, 330K)