10 mg Dilaudid/Oxymorphone pills. I have 5 of them. I take hydrocodone often so I have a little bit of a tolerance...

10 mg Dilaudid/Oxymorphone pills. I have 5 of them. I take hydrocodone often so I have a little bit of a tolerance. Any suggestions on how to get the biggest bang for my buck? Is oral bioavailability just as good as sniffing it? Also, would just half a pill be a decent start? Any guidance is appreciated.

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-192940_Gallery.jpg (927x1055, 469K)

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 289.gif (200x150, 566K)

Dissolve it and stick it in your ass. Or just shoot it.

smoke them

dont know what the morphin equivalent is but I normaly take 30mg H to get a good high. I think its 45mg in morphin

iv or snort them dillaudid has a shit oral bioavailability

What? You cant smoke them can you? Not with that filler shit.

How much should I take if I have a slight opiate tolerance

Needles aren't an option. I think there is filler in them anyway, no? If I sniff them, would half a pill be decent if I'm used to hydros building my tolerance somewhat?

30 mg H? Is that hydrocodone you're talking about? If so, that's about what I take to get a nice buzz from hydro. Just dont want to sniff too much of this and die.

>Needles not an option
>can snort

Are you retarded

Oh boy you should def bang those fuckers. The rush is insane from oxymorphone. Its not dilaudid btw thats hydromorphone.

no i mean heroin but I dont have a real tolerance cuz I only do it like once or twice a week. i think 5mg should be good. if your a bit paranoid just take 2.5mg and wait 30mins then take another 2.5mg.

man shooting is another whole thing... You can get some nasty abcesses and shit from it

What's so hard to understand? I'm not shooting them. That's not an option. But I dont mind snorting them. I've snorted 2 mg before but didnt really feel much. Thinking of snorting half a pill. Just not sure if that's better than just swallowing them. Seems as though it is better to snort. Biggest bang for my buck other than mainlining it.

Put it in the barrel of a loaded 9mm just before you kys

Thanks for the advice user. I was thinking similar along these lines.

Flush them all down the toilet.
Go to church.

Attached: hp_marilyn_monroe.jpg (320x360, 39K)

This doesnt even make sense. You give horrible advice.

So where exactly did you get these drugs?

Attached: CHCGO POLICE FYCKYEA.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

I know. I've gotten it before in the Emergency Room. It's amazing. I'm just not taking it to that extreme. Needles not an option for me.

Found them. ;)

You can just throw it on top of some tinfoil light from under tilt the foil so it streaks down and inhale with a straw

OP here. I think I'm going to snort 2.5 mg and give it some time to see how it goes. Then maybe add another 2.5mg

Satan here.
I'll see you soon....

Attached: giphy (26).gif (492x338, 285K)

Eh. I cant get a steady supply if I tried.

So I guess its Opana. How do you take your Opana when you can find it? If you say you shoot it, what would you suggest since I dont shoot stuff?

Dead Junkie here.
Oh sure, I believe you

Attached: amy-winehouse.jpg (450x470, 38K)

not this guy but just sniff it I would say. The upcoming is the second fastest after shooting.

A half at a time would be plenty to start with... You don't want to pass out and miss the buzz.

Thank you

5 mg isnt too much for someone with a 30mg hydro tolerance?