Why don’t gay guys like trans gay guys? we can be fucked without shit on dick

why don’t gay guys like trans gay guys? we can be fucked without shit on dick

pic unrelated

Attached: 1BB31027-9F7A-426A-A0A1-1A9C56DE7F19.png (200x158, 31K)

Gay men want real men.

The same way straight men want real women.

if they’re a top i don’t see the problem, plus, being on T usually gives us a microdick to play with

Would a femtranny even want to get fucked in the pussy, by a faggot?
It's all so fucked up.

Attached: 1558195337284[2].jpg (1000x904, 119K)

i for one kinda have a crush on a trans guy friend of mine, even though were both bottoms, so its possible i guess

i mean, i have been before and i liked it

My guess would be, you're all mentally ill and should save the world and yourself the trouble by becoming anhero.

you sound like a real charmer

There's this girl I crushed on for years, just saw today on Facebook that she's now out as a trans man and I am very sad because she is so pretty and an amazing artist but now she seems vengeful and probably rightfully so.
Still, I'm very sad, I talked to her a couple of times in college and still follow her art but now if I ever work up the gumption to talk to her she's calling herself a man now and that's gonna be real hard for me to get over because I'll always see her as the beautiful talented lady she is....
Not like I'd ever have a chance in hell of being with this person, but do I have to say I like trans men now?
Wat do Yea Forums

Attached: 1558646122584.jpg (776x576, 54K)

if u ever want a chance with him, call him by the right name n pronouns n stuff. there’s plenty of people who are straight but their spouse is trans so they make an exception, u can be the same. just let him know that u still care about him

>be 16 years old
>hang around with group of friends regularly
>regular group members and some irregular ones, some girls
>after a year someone mentions one of the girls
>"hey why didn't anything happen between you and girl"
>what? we weren't even close, wasn't even interested and never saw a single sign indicating
>everyone in the group says "Yeah, she was super into you"
>????????????????????????????
>1 year later
>Girl hasn't shown up for quite some time
>Ask about girl
>"Yeah, she's hanging out with some other people now. She became a turbo lesbian bulldyke. She even shaved her head"
>Shows photo, it's true
>??????????????????????????????????????

Because vaginas are fuckin' gross, dog

Wait, is this person in Baltimore, and did you go to school in Indiana?

I don't think He has ever noticed me much, I've always been chubby / babyfaced and my art is not as good as his... I've always wanted them to help me draw a manga but I do not have the courage... Currently drawing manga on my own and now this thread is making me sad cuz I'm a straight male who hasn't got the gourds to tell the girl I've crushed on for ten years that I think He is beautiful and awesome and now I am probably going to crush on this person from a distance forever.
OP, I hope you find someone you love in life, so at least one of us finds happiness

user, we are all on this board because we are lonely and degenerates who find comfort being here without a face.
Yea Forums has been my only constant companion for half of my life and I'm 30 now. We will continue, even if the world becomes a hellish mirror of our desires

No, I went to college in San Francisco - an art school 2009-2013
Never got a single job related to my field and watched as 1/100 of my college peers lost their minds over the years, including my crush.
She (He, I guess now) had more than good reason to lose her/his mind due to past family abuse, shitty college life (I met her the first day of college at the dorms, she had Swine Flu) and worked on some art for video games that failed...
Poor her. Poor everyone... Would be nice if the world was different and none of us lived lives in vain or pain

*watched 99/100 of my peers lose their minds

Trans men either have vaginas or neopenises, both of which are disgusting.
Fpbp.

Because I don't want to date someone with a fake penis, or with a vagina. I'm gay an 100% attracted to dick, not attracted to not-dick.

And because I as a gay person think that trans people are mentally ill.

>without shit on dick
I don't know user, they both seems to have shit in the head already

While I would totally fuck a cute trap in terms of desire I am, in reality, avoiding you and your entire social movement. You'd probably just call the cops if we had an argument, or call my job to get me fired, or call my family and tell them I'm a "nazi". No, there are lots of important non-sexual parts of my life that I can't allow a morally malfunctional person backed up by a blood-crazed, hyper popular at-the-moment social "movement" to be near. It's like asking me to fuck a mafia man's ex-girlfriend.

Attached: 1557938740225.jpg (750x575, 93K)

>as a gay person think that trans people are mentally ill

Attached: dee[1].jpg (468x895, 46K)

#1 Reason: Vaginas are disgusting.

There are plenty of other reasons but that's definitely my top one above any others.

> but user... assholes are nasty too!
Except I don't care about assholes, I care about dick.

Trans guys are my absolute favourite. I love everything about the male form, but pussy is just undeniably better to fuck than ass. I mean, it was literally made for it...

Its just too bad most transfags tend to go full bear-mode to overcompensate. They're so hot when they stay on the smooth twinky side tho

Attached: 1550455402105.jpg (720x404, 37K)

not him. according to the current definition in the DSMV, they actually are, but not in a bad sense. the reccomended treatment is HRT.

As a bi guy I enjoy fucking transguys quite a lot, but I think exclusively gay guys have to get over the mental hurdle of pussy. I have heard some accounts of them learning to enjoy the better hole on particularly masculine transmen, but I would guess it usually results from one drunk or high experience to start off and let them part with their hangups.

>DSMV
Come on. Everyone knows the authors bow to down to political pressure. While the definitions inside might be mostly legitimate, what is and is not included, is not.

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 9K)

I wish Yoshiwara would take (I mean dick ideally) at least a dildo in the pussy. Such a constant tease.

Well thanks for the sauce anyway

It's theoreticized that attraction to trans people is different from hetero and homosexuality alike.

i’m a twink trans guy that loves other twink trans guys lmao

Easy answer; being trans doesn't change your biology.

Attached: Kristen-Bell-Fight-Dax-Shepard-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live.jpg (1500x1500, 171K)

yeah, I don't know. it doesn't seem that far fetched to me. like, I can admit that I am mentally ill because I am genetically predisposed to anxiety and depression. why is it so far fetched that a trans individual suffers from a mental illness, basically malaise/ depression caused by gender dysphoria, treatable by hrt and transitioning. like, nobody is undermining their percieved gender, on the contrary.

Its not a theory.

Trans attraction is a fetish. Set it next to diapers, feet, and scat.

>i don’t see the problem
THAT'S THE PROBLEM

Attached: gif_tubbob.gif (525x360, 186K)

Because you don't have a real, functioning penis with real balls that produce real sperm for you to shoot out your dick, and you never will.

Also, every single IRL trans guy I've ever seen usually overdoes it with hormones and tries to look as disgusting as possible with gross beards and gross put hair. Like I don't know a single trans dude who doesn't look like a soyboy

Because an ass is tight. A trans dude's pussy is even looser than a regular pussy.

monstrosity

Attached: 7ca107a8c02a1173dd68542873e22bfa.jpg (533x400, 23K)