35 Rick Boychuk Bay

35 Rick Boychuk Bay
Winnipeg, Going to shoot up a mosque tommorow boys, Come stop me! Loell Bergen

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Loell Bergen AlexSavageOMFG has had enough of the Kylee shit, Bang bang Muslims!

Be sure to livestream it

U gonna live stream if Yea Forumsastard?

pics are not my thing

op is a faggot

discord..gg/DC4dJu (remove the extra dot)

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A L0T of shitposting!

Wich gubs you gonna use, dare you to go dual wielding pistols and shotgun

Attached: 1558821996400.jpg (500x500, 85K)

Yeah fbi. This guy right here

livestream it and post link GscaPK3 here

For what cause?

This is stupid. At least aim for an HVT if you go terrorist.

Killing civilians is just used to raise money against us and justify more terror against us.

just join the military. you can shoot up mosques legally

Kek

Attached: 1558563150974.jpg (750x720, 55K)

Reported to the feds. Enjoy the rape.

>Killing civilians is just used to raise money against us and justify more terror against us.

I can't believe any of these dumb white /k/ommandos don't realize this- it's not some divine jihad you're performing, you're just showing your low iq by shooting up a mosque for the lelz because they practice a different religion

if you're actually trying to get a message across, shoot up something that actually matters, not a fucking convent of civvies

The feds dont give a shit about reports, i literally make like 30 pedophile reports and they didnt gave a shit

Yeah, but the moron larping to get some random kid in trouble is gonna get raped in prison. At the end of the day isn't that enough?

>pedophile reports
>dude is threatening to kill multiple people literally tomorrow

wow gee i wonder which one is a bigger priority

Attached: (48).jpg (285x298, 10K)

I think the feds would care more about people selling a tonshit of CP and proofs of a net of pedophiles that a kid posting "i 'll pew pew people" on internet

well, that goes to show how little you understand the real world

maybe get off the internet and go outside once in awhile

Do you know how many people thread about killing people everyday, you think the NSA dont got at least a blacklist of plus 50k faggots who threat of mass shooting