Anyone else not get the appeal of alcohol beyond a beer or two during a social gathering?

Anyone else not get the appeal of alcohol beyond a beer or two during a social gathering?

It tastes bad, doesn't feel good at a certain point and its expensive. Getting wasted is trashy and not fun at all.

Party drugs are infinitely better and when used responsibly can even be safer than alcohol.

Attached: 12825935_1578802495774670_67235948_n.jpg (544x544, 69K)

>It tastes bad

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 9K)

How old are you?

Drinking is for women.

23. College taught me that's weed and MDMA is better than alcohol

>not buying pints every few nights to get wasted by yourself because life sucks
God damn I love drinking.

Having fun and getting pussy you little fuck; that's the appeal

Attached: 1558074544969.jpg (267x323, 7K)

social lubricant and plausible deniability for sluts

party drugs are not infinitely better unless you consider crippling addiction, being broke and on the road to becoming homeless infinitely better

booze is simply an excuse for a girl to suck your dick or cheat on her boyfriend because they are magical little pure animals that would never pop their tits out for anyone, but if they've had half a sip of a cooler or some wine or a beer all of a sudden they didn't know any better and can't even remember what happened last night cause they were soo wasted and that's why they sucked 20 dicks in a row even though they are married

hope that explains it for you

Something tells me you've never been to a rave

Alcohol is anxiety medication to me that's the appeal at least in my case. Mdma also works but the come down the next day isn't worth it

Do you think well socialized adults go to a party and take mdma?

>social lubricant and plausible deniability for sluts
Drugs do that to
>party drugs are not infinitely better unless you consider crippling addiction, being broke and on the road to becoming homeless infinitely better
Only a fool gets addicted to party drugs. They're not expensive at all, especially when compared to alcohol. One drink costs anywhere from $7-20 at a club. A night of drugs can be as low as $20 for maximum fun. Party drugs aren't addictive the same way as heroin, crack or meth are. Don't talk about things you don't understand.
>booze is simply an excuse for a girl to suck your dick or cheat on her boyfriend because they are magical little pure animals that would never pop their tits out for anyone, but if they've had half a sip of a cooler or some wine or a beer all of a sudden they didn't know any better and can't even remember what happened last night cause they were soo wasted and that's why they sucked 20 dicks in a row even though they are married
Uh, are you okay user?
>hope that explains it for you
Explains that you got cucked lmao

Attached: 1558473543809.jpg (1536x2048, 305K)

Not the kind of adults I wanna associate with. Different People vibe with different people, user.

Your explanation of the price difference between alcohol and drugs is slanted and biased. A liter of vodka can go for as little as $7. Bring a flask or two to a club and it's way cheaper than buying overpriced watered down drinks at the bar.
At a party or gathering of friends you dont even have to smuggle it in.

weed makes me anxious nauseous and paranoid, thats if i can even bring myself to get up after getting high. mdma is fun but makes me really sweaty and i get depressed the next day

i like the taste of liquor. it loosens me up and hasn't changed the way it makes me feel over the years. lot of drugs start out fun, but then turn on me later or as i use them more.

Okay point taken, but you can definitely have just as much fun, a different kind of fun, with party drugs

What about your wife though, I need to know how the arc ends

not much of a drinker either, cocaine is the only way to fly

>drink beer = still keep your job and have a good job
>pop pills = wash dishes at the chinese restaurant because you are addicted and cannot improve your life because you're a pill head

Big. Fuck. Difference.

Personally, I used to drink a lot, but now the taste or smell of liquor makes my muscles hurt to the point I can't even finish one drink. Beer just doesn't do anything for me anymore (when I did drink) because it was chasing the white dragon (meaning I never got shit face, but could drink 20 beers).

So now I just have a beer rarely during social events.

If you don't understand the appeal for alcohol and drinking a lot of it then that just means you never got into drinking. Much like I haven't gotten into drugs. It's whatever.

The big difference is work. My ex girlfriend did drugs and when she hung out with me I told her to stop that shit. Next thing you know she woke up and realized that she has been bullshitted by her friends to even do it. Not worth the jail time.

alcholfor plebs GscaPK3

>argument against beer is that it's expensive at the bar (who the fuck pays 20 dollars for a drink)
>doesn't talk about the bars that sell drugs at a higher rate due to convenience.

Oh wait, there is no such bar. As a matter of fact if you get caught with a 12 pack in your car you don't go to jail and nor get anything on your record. Whew, these pill heads are so doped up they cannot even argue.

>Another person who doesn't understand addiction
Lol

just get wasted during the down time, bro

Addiction, to me, is when you'd trade your freedom, work, relationships, or financial situation for a substance. Doing things at your house and just hanging out but you take care of what you need to take care of isn't addiction.

When you decide to do anything and it interferes with your job etc then that's an addiction problem. I don't look at it like those people on intervention.

Ok so I'm 44 years old. I been partying since I was late teens. I've tried just about everything available. To my mind at this point weed is medicine and my immunity to it means I can smoke it anytime and enjoy the effects without being retarded. Most fun drugs are as follows Lsd, ecstasy Cocaine, amphetamine. I partied hard in my 20s drinking the entire time including a pretty regular drug regimen to keep my mind limber never got addicted never got arrested never crashed my car. It's about being responsible for yourself and k owing your limits. I still smoke weed most everyday but hardly do the hard drugs anymore but for special occasions. There was a time though when cooking up some coke shooting it in my arm and then moments later proceeding to tongue kiss a random girl and then leaping from the second story balcony Into a huge pine tree. Later haftar climbing slash falling out of the tree had to fist fight the guy who's girl I kissed. Won the fight then ran back to the dorms like mission impossible style. Various other anomalies occurred through the years but I'm fine.

TLDR: take drugs responsibly

alcohol is expensive? Dude im in the worlds most taxed country in terms of alcohol, or one of them atleast. And a beer is like 1 buck. It aint that bad.
Also beer is fucking good. I hate strong liquor unless its jap wiskey or irish/scottish or maybe in some cases rum, although most rum sucks

>Jap Whiskey
>plays to much Kawami

I don't get the appeal either. Stumbling around, puking, then forgetting it doesn't sound fun. Neither does the hangover.

>spot the faggy 20-22 yr old who hasn't lived any real life yet

Attached: 1546813601674.jpg (265x266, 15K)

College taught me
lol
You. Fuckin'. Fag.

lmao you mean pussy undergrads who are all self-conscious and not even real adults yet showed you something useful? Hahaha good job, buddy.

"oh wow i'm so special, i use drugs but not alcohol", wow you special snowflake. guess what nobody gives a shit.

take it from somebody who has probably done more MDMA than 99% of the global population: MDMA is fucking shit and a waste of time.

Weed is pretty great but cocaine is where it's at

Look, I get it, you don't like college students but can you at least make one single post instead of pretending you're three people

>argues that party drugs are not addictive or expensive compared to alcohol

we're talking about coke and mdma right?

I gotta just assume you're just posting for bait, when's the last time you saw someone begging for spare change or offering to suck a dick to get a 6 pack of beer?

and cheaper? nigger are you retarded? 40$ can buy you more booze then you could possibly drink in 24 hours, meanwhile a coke binge could run you back over $1000

not to mention if you go talk to some homeless people you're going to see a lot of people ''not addicted to party drugs'' lol

and you wanna talk about cucks? wait till you start selling your coked out rancid drug addicted girlfriends used mouth for 50$ a suck so you can go get some pills for the night, fucking skids

drugs are for braindead poor people, it's literally the path to poverty and stupidity, it destroys your brain and your bank account

much different then 2 drinks at a club and an excuse for a girl to go home with you

If you are truely like that, then I envy you.

4 month sober alchy here. Still want to get drunk every day.

Is drink really cheap in the US, or you guys just drink less?
$40/£40 is enough for half a night

The hangovers just weren't worth it anymore.

I think Beer and Shisha is good enough for a good time!

German beer is both good and strong enough to let you have a good time.

Yes

Drugs and alcohol is where it's at

Attached: hqdefault4.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>beyond a beer or two
...okay, nobody said you have to drink to get drunk. You put that on yourself.
>it tastes bad
with this statement you completely discredit yourself and/or confirm you're a child, but just in case that wasn't clear
>party drugs are infinitely better
okay, buddy. Talk to me when you are out of high school.

Alcohol is as close to a prefect recreational drug as there is. It checks every box.

-socially acceptable - check, can do it at home alone, or at a work event
-ease of use - check, you can easily drink a little to a lot and know how it is going to effect you with very few surprises. Also, all you have to do is drink.
-ease to obtain - check, on every street corner there is a liquor store of convenience store selling alcohol, usually 18+ hours a day
-addictive properties - varies by person, but most people who drink manage to keep it from running or ruining their life
-variability of effects: check
1)none/mild - check, just nurse a beer or two
2)moderate - check, have a few more, drink something harder faster
3)extreme - check, you can get blacked out in less than an hour if you want

you can knock alcohol for hangovers if you want, but that's a small price to pay, and honestly, life after your mid-20's starts to feel like that all the time anyway

sage