Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

Attached: cig.jpg (668x528, 113K)

Quitting tobacco was easy with a vape. Obviously I'm still hopelessly addicted to nicotine but it's better than all that shit clogging my lungs up.

don’t forget about smoking all your cigarettes in your pack before you quit

so you went from a natural product to all chem and think it's better?
Went from 50 to 0 in an instant. even had like 9 packs left in my car. ended up throwing them away. Never started again and it was the best decision of my life. you have to get used to let your hands rest, however.

I've managed to quit for a couple months at a time but i've only ever done it to save money. I don't have much of a reason to quit at the moment. I'll probably quit at some point but the positives weigh out the negitives at the moment.

Stop buying cigarettes. That is what I did. Problem solved.

>natural product

what job have you got? Must be fucking harsh to get through more than a soldiers rations.

omg dude I want to congratulate you for this thread. you know why. you've done such a nice work, ty bro, cheers sir.

Attached: JA PIERDOLE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (501x90, 30K)

what does that girl have to do with smoking?

>Least educated individual award.

the idea of paying 10 dollars for them annoyed me so much i quit.
after a month cravings mostly go away. dont allow yourself a drag from a friend or finishing the pack. limiting your frequency will lead to increasing the habit.
i limited myself to a pack a week and would get even slightly annoyed and say fuck this, i can afford it, then i was back to packs a day.
>just stop it
it gets easy

10 dollars lol what (((country))) do you live in

>Positives

>i wonder what the major currencies in the world are

Attached: okay.jpg (600x900, 152K)

GscaPK3 join el stupido dorkos

how do you smoke that many cigarettes with as many cocks as you suck?

Attached: here faggot.jpg (474x266, 16K)

sux

I'm mixing my liquid myself and it consists (just like when everyone else does it) of vegetable glycerol, propylene glycol and water. Propylene glycol might be produced synthetically. However, you got >8000 synthetic chemicals in a regular cigarette (when considering all the shitty stuff that's created when temp. is >500°C) So basically an electric cigarette, even though it's a modern product and nothing natural, contains way way way less synthetic stuff than normal tobacco. Stop being a bloody peasant and do some fucking research before shitposting.

Helps with stress and it's a laxative I guess.

Smoked 2 packs a day for 3 years. Caught bronchitis in Jan of 2018 and that shit hung on clear in to Apr. Decided to quit beginning of May 2018. For me, reminding myself that I could smoke, but was choosing not to help, as opposed to trying to tell yourself that you can't smoke.

>so you went from a natural product to all chem and think it's better?
>being this retarded and not knowing that there's a bunch of added ingredients in cigarettes
>even the nicotine itself is modified to make it more addictive than natural tobacco

lmao.

What 3rd world shihole are you from? Cigs in the states are like $9-$10 a pack unless you shop on an Indian reservation or order online.

Smoked for like 10 years, realized it's pretty much the worst thing I could do to my body, too expensive, gaining nothing but a possible cancer, time to stop. Threw that shit and just cut it, so don't try to lie yourself or fool around, If you gonna cut that shit just cut it. Btw I'm close to 6 months without cigs, feel awesome.