We seriously need to do something about this native problem in Canada. They're killing people non stop...

We seriously need to do something about this native problem in Canada. They're killing people non stop. I live in Winnipeg which is deemed little Detroit. And we've already exceeded our yearly record for homicides. And the majority of it is gangs, meth fueled and show off retards and almost all natives.

Gun violence is through the roof, police and paramedics being randomly attacked. Firemen while puting out a fire attacked with a hatchet wielding native, same thing happened to paramedic. Car jackings are at an all time high, sawed off shot guns being pointed at elderly drivers. Taxi drivers being shot and killed. All caused by natives.

Random breaknin enters where retards will just murder people and run.

Natives all being influenced by gta and movies. Prett ly much all fetal alcohol syndrome, so there's no reasoning with them.

People need to start arming themselves. If they feel threatened, they should attack on site. It's the only way.

I'm sorry to the good natives, but your people are outright fucked, and I'm sure you know that. .

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-150850_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

winnipeg.citynews.ca/video/2018/01/25/suspect-arrested-in-winnipeg-bus-shelter-attack-south-asian-community-nervous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-150858_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 983K)

they gone have yo ass. in the WORST way.

Blame this faggot

Attached: 220px-Justin_Trudeau_in_Lima,_Peru_-_2018_(41507133581)_(cropped).jpg (220x329, 18K)

Hows that meth mouth going for ya?

my mouth is fine. what are you on about?

They all blame the white man for their problems while their community consists of nothing but getting drunk all day with free government handouts. Of course the liberals rally behind them because of muh stolen land so you can't reason with anyone.

>Gun violence is through the roof, police and paramedics being randomly attacked.
That can't be. It's illegal for people to just carry guns around. You need special permission to own a firearm, and you can only use it for hunting and at the target range.

So I call bullshit. If gun control works, these crimes would not be increasing.

See, in the US, shooting crimes have been declining for decades, and people have been working hard to decrease regulations on firearms. More people can legally own and carry guns now than ever before, yet crimes keep decreasing.

Huh. I guess Canada isn't such a paradise as the Left likes to try to make it.

>Huh. I guess Canada isn't such a paradise as the Left likes to try to make it.
It's not America tier, but it gets pretty shitty in native slums

Oh but you know, he’s cute!

> (OP)
>They all blame the white man for their problems while their community consists of nothing but getting drunk all day with free government handouts. Of course the liberals rally behind them because of muh stolen land so you can't reason with anyone.
Such is life for the standard Tee Pee Nigger

Sounds like your fragile ass needs to get tougher. Diversity is strength

Attached: Eddie-Huang.jpg (757x504, 72K)

Free handouts are the problem. You enable someone they're just going to fuck around like retards expecting more.

XD has nothing to do with diversity. I'm all for it. It has to do with dumb shits ruining things for regular people just because they're lost in their dumb little TV world they have in their head. And they think they're warriors. Very suggestible like most gang members (usually because of FAS). Their elders say "youre fierce because you have the spirit of a bear" and these fags walk around like they think they're vicious bears. Ridiculous.

Killed by a native

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-181415_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 967K)

So explain other groups who arent raised with a bunch of native mumbo jumbo and still tend to form gangs. You pc libfags keep grasping at an ever decreasing amount of straws

shouldnt have legalized weed. illegal weed was keeping these dudes in business. now they have to sell hard drugs and do bad things

Winnipeg fag here

I've had a sawed of shotgun pointed at me
Also a bunch of people around me. Waiting at a bus stop. Everyone was ignoring him while he screamed some unintelligible shit. He disappeared when he didnt get his way. Went Unreported.

It's usually darker skinned people that form gangs that attack innocent people. Mobsters only dealt with other mobsters or people dealing with them.

Natives will walk up to an old lady in a Walker and beat the shit out of her for no reason. It's happened, more than once.

GscaPK3 any dork join

winnipeg.citynews.ca/video/2018/01/25/suspect-arrested-in-winnipeg-bus-shelter-attack-south-asian-community-nervous/

Native

It was before the weed was legal. Got worse when that libcuck took office. Relatively safe before that

I'm native and I agree with op.

My sister was beat to death by her boyfriend and they just had a baby. Left her body in the rain. He was the typical native idiot like op mentioned. He's part of a gang that is made up of wannabe kids like all gangs here.

I don't hate my kind but I hate what my kind has become. RIP Sis

At least you don't have any fucking Navajo, your shit is weak. Navajo are absolute demons
>My step dads a fetal alcohol canadian native, if theyre anything like him than it's like an angry, more stupid jar jar binx

BC Bro here. Who the fuck you think you lying to?
Winnipeg has ALWAYS been a shit hole. Only fucking good thing that EVER came out of Winnipeg was rock and rollers like Randy Bachman and Neil Young and Neil was originally from Ontario. Other than a sweet new CFL stadium there is NOTHING in Winnipeg worth half a shit. I'd rather live in Godforsaken Newfoundland than the toilet that is Winnipeg.
Anybody with an ounce of sense gets the fuck out of that hole.

Attached: 56f8782e7f033af48deb91fcf5d6187f-imagepng.png (630x454, 335K)