When’s the last time you had sex?

When’s the last time you had sex?

Attached: 8EFE7576-62C0-4744-B05A-AFAB09A2CB4A.jpg (750x568, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U
rocld.com/n9gt5
rocld.com/n9gt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't had pussy since pussy had me.

Never. Nearly 39 yrs old, probably gonna go on a raping spree then an hero.

never

Why? How?

Last nite

January

yeah bro, same here.
how was it, did you last long?

Fat and ugly

14 hours ago

Around half an hour I'd say. Always struggling after a bottle of jager. What about you ?

Yesterday.

3 minutes ago

three weeks ago. seeing my fuck buddy this week and going to wreck his asshole.

Thursday.. Conjured images of guys queuing behind me to creampie a slampig so I could nut.

alone?

I think around 15 min
was also pretty drunk so getting my dick hard was really difficult.
She was in pain at the beginning which really sucked but fortunately she felt no more and enjoyed it after a while so I'm satisfied with it

tfue really hitting that

10 years ago

Hard work after a couple innit. My shagging was quite ordinary as I'm married and not as wild as when I was a youth

So fucking what, 200$ can get you prime pussy. You're 39, don't you wanna incel smash a cunt?

>Fat and ugly
and poor as a rat

Thursday night.
We drank a few beers walking though the city talking then hit her place. I think we had sex for an hour before I came after she soaked the sheets. She's the squirtiest girl I've ever had...not actually squirting, though, but really, really, REALLY getting wet. Pretty perfect evening and night.

Is that your go to image, user?

Nope

Attached: 20190525-232348.jpg (1224x1888, 1.54M)

out of curiosity, how long are you married and aren't you bored of fucking the same person?

I mean, I love pizza but I would probably grow bored of it if i eat it everyday.

17 years and I'm still in love in these three holes

I honestly don't think I could rape a person on a functional level:

Getting a half-mast at best.
Meeting a dry, clamped up hole.
???
No profit whatsoever

I'm happy to hear that. Also nice to hear that your sex life hasn't dried up after all those years

Try nearly 40 years of involuntary celibacy.

oh, then you are stupid as fuck

With a woman:
January 1st 2018... or 2017.
With a man:
I dunno, last year sometime.

Last weekend

Shut the fuck up, it's entirely voluntary. Even if you are the ugliest motherfucker on the planet as long as your money is good the hookers don't care.

Friday morning

Us too. Only was in for about ten minutes then she came real long and quiet and then had to tell me she came so I nutted and we set back the movie. Sounds boring but good thing the sex is great anyway when your wife is hot enough that you don't ever imagine anyone else

I'm not paying when rapes free

Just got finished...wifey is now in the shower getting ready for work (8pm to 8am)

Attached: 1545676365121.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

>money is the only resource I can see value in
Time is a finite commodity, and they're gonna make you pay once they catch you.

If cheap prostitutes don't count, never. I'm 19, fat and ugly. I just want to deflore a shy girl raw (or pound the shit out of a slut) once before killing myself at 20

Bruh you’re too young to be an heroing over sex. 19 ain’t shit

I'm gonna be heroing for other stuff anyway (still stupid shit, life is almost nothing if you don't form a family and I won't). I just have that last wish

I was like you at 19 and now 5 years later I couldn’t imagine actually ending it. Life fell into place for me at 23. Give it some time at least

About 4 months ago, broke up with gf. Kind of still in love like a faggot so can’t really move onto another bitch

Good lawyers won't see me do jail

>paying 100x for a lawyer instead of paying x for a hooker

Attached: 1534705086862.png (800x800, 763K)

Fucked an Asian whore yesterday. Last fucked my wife 3 days ago.

Attached: CCDAE734-16F1-4840-903B-AE822912ABD1.jpg (720x1280, 110K)

Yesterday

2 days ago, but gf went home for the summer, so sadly I'll have to do without for a few months

This morning

I like excitement

So do I. I go sky diving.

He's fat he would die for a hear attack, rape fetish is addictive you know

GscaPK3 join dorks

dude?

Never. Although I'm for sure not ugly and I had a few opportunities which I understood too late. I'm 34. I live with my parents. I have serious dental problems even though I am gainfully employed and have insurance. I also have a mortgage to pay(yeah, I live with parents).

Attached: IMG_20190401_204808priv.jpg (2168x2173, 1.13M)

Lol. I want to skydive but i broke my ankle years ago. No way it would take the shock.

Like an hour ago

R u a wizard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U

Yesterday

With another person?

>fat
>stalking rape pray
I would pay money to see that unfold.

Wednesday.

If he founds a quiet place like countryside without police, has good knowledge of chemistry or is bloodrelated to a cute young girl he can work it out.

The key will always be the pounce. If she slips the first advance completely it's over before it started.

10 years ago when I was a senior in highschool idk why I haven't since I look exactly the same.(I'm Asian)

> Absolutely Crazy chans links..

rocld.com/n9gt5
rocld.com/n9gt4

Wife blew me last week. Sometimes I wpuld rather jerkoff so I dont have to worry about her

this morning. then my gf blew me before she went to work.

she honestly LOVES giving me blow jobs and wants me to cum in her mouth .

its so good. you'll find someone too.

Asian stock always high towards end of high school. They can break out and take the world by storm or fizzle out into mediocrity. If you give me three guesses I'll guess which one happened to you.

apparently.

Attached: 15462051409491.jpg (800x600, 123K)

>Good lawyers won't see me do jail

Lawyer here, your stupid ass will get convicted and most certainly will go to jail

Attached: 1521144337280.png (633x758, 34K)

Just get a hooker and a bag of blow. Good way to stay alive and out of prison.

Go ahead

never

Proud to say last night.

over 6 years ago
Gonna get the V-card back.

Started off strong but burned out few years later and are now sarcastic know it all on the internet with no ambitions.

I mean to be honest isn't that most of us on the Yea Forums?

A week ago with my GF, a year ago with someone i actually enjoyed it with.

Yeah, but if you say then it's no longer impressive.

About 2 hours ago. And 4 hours before that. And 10 hours before that.

I married a unicorn. She never says no.

To be fair you were right! Haha.

Attached: 1429916603684.png (680x762, 454K)

Do you mean you did not enjoy having sex with your GF ?

Thanks for being straight about it.

Attached: 1543184438076.jpg (750x686, 71K)

Attached: Feel_with_it.jpg (200x254, 12K)

No problem man! Sometimes we just need to be civil on this site.

Hell yeah. This was nice, let's do more of this sometime.

5 nights ago, it was pretty bland, the wife just puts out for me once a week or so to keep me from getting too cranky. I wish she would just stop already and let me fuck whoever I want, we would both be happier.

I never do, i love her for a lot of reasons but sex isn't one of them. I'm old enough to live without good sex, that's what i got my hand for. And if I were to expect that my sexlife would be perfect my whole life then there is no reason to settle down.

Last night.

My lady got off from work. Waited for her at her apartment. Fucked her and left. Going back to do it again tonight once she is off from work.

WAHHHH I have no game so I will claim it is other peoples' issues as to why I can't get laid.

Learn some game. Go get laid. Stop being a pussy. Ya fucking Fucktard.

May 3rd, 2018

You can always get better at sex.

never. i dry humped when i was 12. wanted to go further, but she didn't know what i was talkin about, cus she dumb. but i wanted to put my dick in her.

she was prob right cus i didn't know condoms existed, and i was capable of ejaculating at that time, so it was probably for the best.

Attached: 49178090_332423610682755_5104139795991363584_n.jpg (516x750, 48K)

yesterday, with your mom

Way to be a piece of shit. I hope you get crabs.

Sometime in 2006 I think

Less than 24hrs ago. My secret fucktoy married milf loves to come over weekly and fuck me. I am a lucky man.

2017 after a wedding

She seems to enjoy it, or atleast she fakes it. I'm not driven by sex like in the old days, this is good enough for me.