WWYD if you were out at the club, taking a piss at the urinals, and this guy walks in...

WWYD if you were out at the club, taking a piss at the urinals, and this guy walks in, stands approx 18 inches behind you, unzips, and starts pissing against the back of your legs?

Attached: 1542295480746.jpg (736x736, 104K)

Tell him to do what his shirt says and say sorry to him

Suck his cock

looks like a faggot

Run out.

Headbutt and leave.

funny thing about tough guys, they all turn real nice when they have a firearm pointed at them, and it is at a place they know they can be shot

Turn around and cross streams

drink his pee and suck his dick. Adapt m8

Leg sweep. Stomp his head on the floor while he's trying to get up.

Drink up like a good boy before prepping my little boi pussy for his mega man meat.

Wow. Gay

Gay

Attached: 1555958410739.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>belt and suspenders
how can you trust your pants so little?

>belt
>suspenders
is the fashion equivalent of socks and flip flops.
hes there hoping i turn around and let him finish draining my cock. hes no threat.

Gun him down lol

Considering he's an old fart suffering from ED, I'd say I can crush his sternum before he can put his PP back in his pants

Tell him that that wasn't very polite

I would turn 360 degrees and walk away

if you turned 360 degrees you would still be facing the same way and would walk straight into the piss pots

Turn around and get on my knees to let him piss in my mouth. Proceed to suck him off until he cums.
Call him daddy and leave.

newfag detected

>nigga you gay, based and redpilled edition

take a quick glance at his penis and hope he doesnt notice

trips of truth

Demand he trade pants with me

He is and hes manlier and stronger than you so after hes done pissing on you hes gonna buttsex you

I'd beat his faggot hipster ass. dudes who act tough never are, I'm bigger than him and have a great wrestling background. i dont have tats and flip people off, or dress retarded so no one thinks I'm a tough guy wanna be.

>calls someone a faggot
>wrestling background

Attached: 1555199589429.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Why the fuck is that guy wearing both a belt and suspenders?! What a fucking faggot!

this is now a dilf thread

Attached: tumblr_nqc1aktNQu1tde6yvo1_1280.png (720x1280, 829K)

Attached: 1405815933068.jpg (399x466, 46K)

Turn fast left jab him in the nose. Right cross left hook. Whilst he is stunned bite his dick off and eat it Infront of him.