Can you still be friends with your exes?

Can you still be friends with your exes?

Attached: 3F3ECB3D-AB6E-4C4D-B63F-DBC7E6BC0AE8.jpg (750x746, 158K)

No

No, at least one of you will always be trying to fuck the other - usually the one that got dumped and/or isn't able to find a replacement as quickly as they'd like.

I'm still best friends with my ex.
There's a little sexual tension sometimes and we might still like each other but she is married now so we just talk
Honestly main reason is because I haven't been able to find t hat personality in someone else ever so she is pretty special to me in terms of bond

Why would you? An ex is an ex for a reason.

Attached: 1435854689553.jpg (320x240, 50K)

You can be acquaintances, not friends

You were never friends to begin with and you never will be. You can’t be friends with chicks. One of you always wants to fuck the other, either party can be in denial about it but it’s always there.

Getting divorced thursday

Wife literally just texted me "i hope we can still be friends"

Short answer...no

i mean i could, but she can’t be friends with me cause of feelings & how inappropriate it would be.

OP just got dumped!

Yes.
My ex is probably my closest friend.
She fucked me over pretty bad but I forgave her because I missed her and I was lonely.

>Wife literally just texted me "i hope we can still be friends"
>Short answer...no

Same here fam. It's like that bitch forgot she cheated.

Just keep having sex with them

absolutely not.

you're pathetic.

Cuckfag

It only works if he leaves her and then they continue a sexual relationship.

If she leaves him and he wants to be her friend that is the definition of pathetic.

This. Just man up and move on if she left. Don't be a cuck.

No

Based

Cuckfag

I expected to be friends with my exes, but it doesn't happen, because they either didn't want me to leave or they didn't like me.

Pathetic