Why haven’t you served in the military yet Yea Forums?

Why haven’t you served in the military yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 3789B213-5E79-4904-87D8-B37E8C096869.jpg (833x624, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEauRhtG9WY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U
twitter.com/USArmy/status/1131704927963766785
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enlisting in the army soon
68w Opt 40

Because I'm not retarded and I don't need someone to tell me what to do 24/7 in order for my useless ass to do something productive

because i already have a dodge charger that i didnt need to put my life on the line for

Spinal disorder. Got instantly rejected. Looking to get into their engineering department though.

because i can get a home without a housing allowance

I did. I scored a 86 on the ASVAB and told them to hit me that infantry life.

I have and within the next few days going to try and re-enlist

Already there, got a long way to go but I'm more optimistic about the future than ever before.

i.e. you're a bitch

Because I didn't slack off and make shitty decisions so I was able to get into a good college and get good job instead.

4F'd age 17 - had asthma when I was a kid, and my recruiter forgot to tell me to lie.

I have CF, i cant exactly do that. But i thank you for serving for me

>useless ass
>do something productive
>

he sounds more like a man than people having to fall back on their last resort plans because they cant get ahold of their lives

Going Air Force

because I'm not a pleb

see

I've served a year as a conscript. Not the best year of my life.

That argument is so fucking stupid, the military produces some of the brightest minds and leaders, and can get you into some mighty fine colleges. Hell going to fucking west point or something get an education then go in as an officer

Kek

i.e samefaggoting retard

Attached: 1557713831815.jpg (293x208, 16K)

Because that's totally why people in the military are in the military. Jesus you are a fucking retard.

Because I managed to go to college and avoid student loans without having to spend time getting blown up by goat herders in scenic Afghanistan.

because america has already been lost.

Attached: omarnoplaceforwhite.png (1238x801, 750K)

cause im not a retard. why should i go die for oil and the elites financial interests

and you're still a whiney bitch

Well because i am 28, no GED. Have a couple of misdemeanors of commercial burglary, burglary, and petty thief. And currently being charged with a felony second degree robbery for stealing a bottle of booze a couple years ago. I might get it dropped to a misdemeanors That's why

I kind of see your point, user.

easy 99% of people in the military are in there because they were lazy retards back home

Becuase im black dawg

>lazy retard
I graduated with straight A's and still chose the military,

Most don't die, though.

Yeah the military doesn't take piece of shit hood rats

My mom ratted my weed smoking out to my school counselor and they sent me to psychiatric therepy, I couldn't get a summer job nor inlist into the army
Plus I guess I'm on some other lists

College is full of leftist uptight faggots

Attached: 4EF362FF-55F1-4451-B5FD-5A8DBB5ED7DB.jpg (600x400, 32K)

i dont care about serving israel

What kind of faggot hat is that guy wearin

jesus christ you are retarded

>ITT: Simple-minded perspectives of the military.

fuckin kek

I already am. Just picked up 2nd, out in 7 months, lifes good

I bet it's a nice crispy v6

E-5?

Actually I'm fairly certain he said op was a bitch for joining, but clearly you're too dumb to understand that, ie. Perfect solider

Kill yourself while you still can soldier medic

i am being forced to serve and its 0/5

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

Yup

this

Made 3rd first time up and 2nd first time up.

I would never defend my country because I am a second class citizen, my government favors Muslim immigrants over the native population.

nice, what r8?

You don't need someone in your life to tell you what to do, people in the military are mostly guys that didn't had a fucking clue what to do and they thought that girls like the uniform.

Because I don't want to be told what to-do and how to don't like some faggot's cuck.

Why are they running out of morons to enlist?

AD. Didnt study a fucking minute either time. Got lucky I suppose

You don't study for autism user.

lol, i have no choice. Im on hold for ATT right now, life's easy but kinda boring.

Any words or nuggets of wisdom that stuck with you?

whats your rate? im a corpsman and the advancement for e-3 to e-4 is 1 percent lol

>high school
>got a 95 on the ASVAB
>recruiters called constantly
>got to tell them to go fuck themselves

They said no

Attached: aKxxA6g_700b.jpg (700x850, 136K)

Joining the Navy as a nuke.

Damn boyo, you're right

95 is shit, my dude.

>unsubstantiated generalization

I can tell you're pretty smart yourself user.

AD dude. You all got shafted this cycle

Anything in particular?

Dont

Saw that recently, goodnight sweet prince.

Good luck my man

You know its true, that or they joined because of the benefits

No not really, just anything that made you remember it besides the correct uniform and be on time advice

I did. But I was a fuckup and they unfucked me.

>you only go to work because they pay you
Fucking Machiavelli of our generation.

I got rejected because I had an incident with a firearm, but I'm glad, military is a bunch of faggots anyway.

>AFQT category I
>shit
>t. had to take the test multiple times to join the air force

Lol isn't that simple user, different people with different backgrounds from different places and different cultures makes for as a result different incentives.

I joined the army as a medical tech in my 20's. I stayed in for awhile, just long enough to be certified as a civilian. Im a paramedic now

Joined Navy selected reserves out of high school. Stayed in reserves
through grad school. Went five years active duty (sea tour) and saw the
Med and Northern Europe. Participated in several NATO naval exercises
Freedom on Navigation and humanitarian operations. Entered the military as
an Seamen Recruit and retired as Lieutenant Commander (LDO) with a degrees in
math and data science. Got a great job, worked with the best people and never
had to suffer the company of fools.

Maybe just learn your shit, if you can be dependable and knowledgeable that goes a long ass way. People wont fuck with you as much. And quals....dont full shitbag it like I did at first.

I’m not gay or a tranny, it’s not for me.

Fuck you ya faggy ass squid

Because I went to meps and failed my piss test like a fucking retard

Kek

I am convinced you're smart by the way you just got assblasted.

Hopefully you are a smart retard

Cant join, diabetic.

No trannies in the military per POTUS

this

aye aye

I have. We have a 1 year mandatory service. Was in a signals battalion. Did radio relays.

Goddammit! I knew there was something I was supposed to do! What year is it?

Because serving an empire to invade and steal the resources of another country is neither moral nor honorable.

Top clever

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEauRhtG9WY

I am confused as to why the military is turning down trannies. PTSD is going to look exactly the same in their brain as it does in the "normal" ones.

But it is profitable.

And dont do that shit

you faggots not even fit to serve. Even these cut girls beat you.

Attached: hello.jpg (1000x541, 162K)

i 'service' the military
:D

Attached: 23_19_22_16.jpg (1012x630, 132K)

already enough trouble with rape

Shut the fuck up

Do it for the glory of the motherland, you limp dick faggot.

The pay go get from being a doctor is not the same you get from being a retard with no capabilities to choose for yourself

fuck! i had a feeling that shit was gone as soon as I got here

According to the DoD their nondeployable

I did its mandatory where I live.

More importantly why do civilians act like the military is going to give their lives for or even gives a flying fuck about them.

why?

Because I have Asthma. Immediately disqualifying factor. I also have PTSD but that's fine if it's managed.

They don't feel like bringing hormone meds to Iran.

>Not disposable cannon fodder

No.
Don't rape.
Well that sucks, did they explain why?

I did. US Air Force, 2 enlistments.
1992-1999
pic related, my squadron (shut down since).

Fuck Trump.

Attached: 23d_Fighter_Squadron-_91-0415.jpg (788x546, 64K)

Kneel for your king you cunts.

Attached: king in the north.jpg (1904x1351, 502K)

>we do not kneel

What a nice old man.

Plus the whole mentality unstable and suicide thing.

Wouldn't the complex perspective be it's an institution that markets and brainwashes a specific and vulnerable age group to kill and die for disclosed reasons. Reasons being resources and globalization? I mean freedom lol

Who said it was? I was making fun of your pseudo-intellectual psycho analysis. Also, it's mathematically impossible for everyone to be rich.

Because trannies take prescription hormone medication. Medication that will throw their mood and thought process all out of wack if they dont have access to them

What do you do now? Hard to imagine anything beating fighter jet.

w
>11C smart gunt. 1999-2013

Good point.

Make tranny MRIs with the meds inside. I can see why you wouldn't want to be next to a fucking timebomb in the trenches tho, it's a pretty good reason if it's true.

c130s can't see me like i'm jon cee naw

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Don't add complexity. It's a capitalistic mercenary group with a feel good propaganda

Attached: mfgcsgNF19j-uTp7H3HORgluCoAeTCVSdUI8vXEaAmqg.jpg (1039x1079, 117K)

MRE* don't magnet the trannies

If legit, you did it right for a chubby squid. Medically retired as an E-7 (SFC), 11C-4H senior instructor heavy weapons and mechanized infantry assault M113A1/M2/M3 Bradley IFV, M1129 Mortar Carrier piece of shit Stryker death on wheels.

But I loved doing shoot and scoots.

>imagine being deployed with her and gang raping her every night

Attached: Ahmed.png.jpg (615x409, 56K)

Something tells me you've never interacted with a sufficient number of servicemembers in order to create a sense of judgment worth taking seriously. If you honestly think we're all brainwashed to die for anything and anyone then you are mistaken, I don't even speak entirely on my behalf. Remember what the US is? Diverse, there's an old saying that the military is a reflection of society.

Some do, but not all of them. Not all trannies use hormone medication. So the argument is only valid if said tranny use them.

I'm not old enough to enlist in the army

The motherland being israel

lol b&

Incel

it's okay, you can get gang raped too, boo

Attached: BtASeONCcAEr7CU.jpg large.jpg (1024x512, 73K)

you aren't old enough to be here yet

Already am.
18x washout day 18/22, 19D/11B at 3ID now.
Dont do it, there are better ways to kill people and have a somewhat stable pay check.
Also: you're gonna get cheated on multiple times.

Attached: armed (1).jpg (1537x2049, 794K)

Attached: armed (4).jpg (2048x1539, 658K)

Attached: armed (2).jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

Nope. Served for a few years, before I developed my own opinions and thoughts. So first hand experience. I think I understand more than most civilians seeing as I had security clearance to browse at my leisure.

Attached: navy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.55M)

If you don't take meds and have already transitioned you can join

Dealing with trans feelings i have yet to confirm or debunk oh and i dont like the prospect of dying

Shooting a bunch of people cause your country tells you to do is counted as productive nowadays. Might aswell just kill myself

Having a full on sex change operation and being a tranny isn't always the same thing.

Feet are messed up otherwise I would have joined.

Because i'm not part of the scummy 99%

Well I guess if I wasn't such a faggy ass I might have joined Marines or the Army
although the friends I had who enlisted in the army or went ROTC, wanted out almost
instantly. I wasn't perfect enough for the Coast Guard and the Air Force was far too
"officer-centric" in my opinion. At my firm I've hired technical people; I can honestly
say without - much - bias that the vets we hired make best, most productive
employees and are just plain better people.

You do realize that one's individual thoughts and opinions can lead them to the military right? I know many peers that joined me in bootcamp with the realization that they'll be serving a cause they don't agree with or even care about, they put in the work for their own incentives. It's not always because they're loyal to the people, president, a or chain of command, we put in the work because we have to and it's not solely because someone's telling us to.

So youre struggling with Jewish identity disorder as well. You'd be a perfect candidate.

Need to loose weight and get fit

?

I was diagnosed with autism, they probably wouldn't let me in
also I'm not willing to die for that type of shit

I can contribute more to society as an accountant than I could as a grunt.

He thinks he's being clever, but it's just really confusing for people who don't larp on Yea Forums all day.

Yeah no shit. Doesn't mean those thoughts and opinions are well informed. Whatever those personal incentives may be, there's no rationalizing aiding what is blatantly corrupt and sees you as nothing more than a pawn. At least own the fact you don't give two shits about morality or global stability if money is involved. Israel owns your ass.

too many health problems.

Attached: 1558733974299.gif (600x450, 1001K)

Attached: 1558817633641s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Currently in the British Army, Royal Artillery

holy fuck cav scout? I'd rather go to prison. Do you do long days on staff duty and picking up cigarette butts?

I'm not even mocking you man. Sorry.

Yeah, I get that. That's just how the DoD feels about it tho

Dropping truth bombs isn't larping

That's neither here nor there. Military has accountants, user.

I did serve, because I had no money and parents unwilling to help me with my future. I hated every goddamn day of it and was so glad the day I got out. On the positive side, there were some good lessons I learned. On the negative, most of the leadership were dumb assholes who shit on the junior enlisted and I saw how they stayed in for 20 or 25 years because this was their only option.

Also on the positive side: I hated it so much, that I vowed to excel in college and law school, so I'd never have to go back to being in that kind of shit environment again.

Yes there are positives. But FUCK the military.

Sure, but larping about dropping truth bombs is larping. Seeing as absolute truth is impossible, I wonder which on you're doing.

/thread

the idea of getting shot at so some rich guys can get richer does not appeal to me

This thread is laughable. There are tons of military Yea Forumstards.

I'm about 1/3 deaf and partially colorblind.

Corporate or public defender?

I believe you're larping playing soldier.

Do they look at inpatient psychiatric records? I thought businesses can't see those.

Did the military 8 years. Set me up. Learned a lot. Built a resume. Finished my degree. Got out. Living a 200k a year life. Feels good man.

Because fuck off, тoв. мaйop

I do plaintiff personal injury. It's a good living. There are richer people in town for sure but I make better money than I thought I would when I was 18 with no options.

>i know u are but what am i

Attached: 1532208354892.jpg (526x473, 37K)

Slack off....
Military literally has nuclear physicists that get paid 150k a year as enlisted.
Smarter than you'll ever be.

Absolute truth is only Impossible for incels and jews. There's a lot of misinformation out there, so ask away I'm feeling generous.

>Military literally has nuclear physicists that get paid 150k a year as enlisted.

this is literally false

90% of the military isn't infantry....
Small minded ignorant fuck.

Tell that to officers with advanced degrees and unlimited military government funding to make real change in the world.

You're either a moron who doesn't understand the terminology or you're "trolling". Either way, hard pass.

You wanted a serious answer to that jargon you think is philosophical? Bet you do some serious gymnastics defending skygod too

Middle class living? Either way congrats on getting out without PTSD and all your limbs attached.

Base pay 90 plus sea pay, bah, bas, tax free
Over 150k. Closer to 200k in california

Attached: SmartSelect_20190525-175344_Chrome.jpg (951x1268, 273K)

Because fuck dying for rich fucks trying to make more money

What are we arguing? Absolute truth?

It is philosophical, by definition. Logic and reason are our only objective metrics, if you can't define or defend your position using those your opinions are worthless.

the same reasons I don't have a job

It's right up there with proving a negative. No one can prove non-existence and all you really need to do is spout "facts" and then disregard my position as "trolling." I do love a good waste of time, but this isn't it mang.

not that you'll believe me but my tax return last year said about 780k in AGI. I do well. Probably won't hit that this year but it'll be over 500

to fat,

Kek who's larping as an intellectual yet becomes an obediant twat of the military. Pick one.

what a very 14 year old perspective of the world

Saying a whole lot of nothing. God isn't real.

That's been the point the entire time. Your perception of military is shrouded by your sheltered existence. All of your understanding comes from outside looking in, it's fucking worthless.

Attached: ed7825031ca0a1d7a3967fa3efdd3644ae2bf4fd2a39646354d53ecf6fbb8273.png (1000x557, 215K)

attempted a signup for both the marines and national guard in high school, I was rejected for having broken my left leg and collarbone before + mild high functioning autism

Because there is no evidence of Western Culture being any different than what I learned in College. Equality is the purpose of life, we must strive to bring the world together, you know, the Ten nation confederacy, then all take the mark so we can be one. The beautiful ONE! Fuck God!!! Western Culture SUX is is not equal so we must look beyond Jesus for "THE ONE".

GscaPK3 join dorks, no rules server

Fuck yeah, to go from no prospects to this is amazing. Ironically, you could straight up be recruitment propaganda for the military.

Currently in 2 years remaining
Easy ride through collehe
Tsp
Personal investments
Life is going to be good
(Army 13b)

Lol If I didn't care I'd have stayed a civilian, just look at PMC's. They fight and die all the time of their own accord and get paid far more, only a fool would look to the military as an efficient means of getting rich quick. If I had to suffer and compromise myself a little bit now in order to become more effective later I'll do it gladly. I won't pretend that everyone thinks or feels the same way I do but it is far too easy to just write everyone else off as brainwashed and dumb. You can't just give 2 shits about morality and global stability and expect to be able to do something about it just because you've got the heart and spirit, it's unrealistic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U

I’m not cut out for it.

yeah man, because believing that you're blowing up apartment buildings and shooting goat farmers in the face all to protect LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!! is definitely an adult thought...

i did

pics are not my thing

op is a faggot

discord..gg/DC4dJu (remove the extra dot)

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A L0T of shitposting!

I would never pass the medical.

And no, its not bone spurs.

>Implying
I served and have the capacity to filter information unbiasedly. My perception is grounded in facts and world events. Nice try.

first that is just some website that often has wildly inaccurate statements about income. Second, it's talking about the Navy's nuclear engineers, who are officers. Enlisted nukes don't make close to what officers get. They do have a good lot for being enlisted though: rapid promotion as a nuke, compared to nearly all other jobs. Where an enlisted nuke does best is through BONUSES for enlisting and re-upping. But your job incentive pay has to be coupled with sea duty pay and a bonus for you to really do well. Which means you are stuck in miserable sea duty for years and years. Still, you aren't getting more than 80 or 90 grand a year as enlisted.

Oh and I forgot to mention: the Navy recruiters just LOVE to dangle out to people the money and prestige and "you qualify for being a nuke!" It's right up there with "you can be a SEAL!" Sure- all you gotta do is sign on the dotted line. The nuke school has a huge, huge, huge washout rate. They fail most of the suckers who sign up for it. The whole course is designed to screw people. It's a fantastic source of warm bodies for the Navy, people they can re-assign to the many shitty jobs they can't talk even the dumbfucks of the world into signing up for.

Once you fail nuke school, you aren't going home. You'll be reclassified into a job at the "needs of the Navy" which could be anything from cleaning birdshit off of boats for years, to breathing in toxic fumes as you fuel up planes and boats, etc etc etc. Get ready for the most hellish existence the US government has to offer, at the low pay of the lowest enlisted grades, just as soon as you and dozens and dozens of your fellow new enlistees get dumped from the nuke course.

>I was rejected for having broken my left leg and collarbone before + mild high functioning autism

unless you had metal in your body, those broken bones would not qualify. Was probably the autism.

So far. For all you know, in the next war 80% will die

Dying for Israel

Doing nothing is better than working against it.

for anyone considering Army: let me just say first, do NOT join.

Second, if you do, get Airborne in your contract. If they won't give it to you and say there's no contracts available, walk out and tell them to call you when there are. Don't let them tell you "you can ask for it in Basic" either. If something's not in your contract, you are not getting it.

Why Airborne? Because despite it actually being an easy school, it's a little bit of extra money for the soldier for doing nothing. Further, so much of the Army has the attitude "if you ain't Airborne you ain't shit." Which is beyond stupid, but that is what people say.

Listen to me on that. Get Airborne in your contract.

>the jews made trannies
>filter information unbiasedly
I believe it.

Enlisting in the military is just a meet up for closeted faggots. No need to be a closeted faggot anymore. Just enjoy the cock, OP.

5 screws in the leg, and was told my collarbone's condition at the time was too much of a risk to fire heavy SMGs or something. it snapped in half and started to grow on top of itself which made any rifle stock (country family's .22 and bolt action shotgun at least) super uncomfortable to hold stable without switching to my non dominant hand. it's since probably stronger than ever before but eh, if i can't even buy a 40 oz under 21 but i can get shipped off to kill sand niggers i don't see the point in supporting the military anymore

Because we're not at war, and fuck this country and it's people thinking you absolutely have to serve to be a hero

well ok, THAT is some medical information that makes sense why they would reject you based on physical condition. It was better for you as well as them that you got rejected.

Best of luck to you.

I did. It was a good deal. 4 years and they paid all of my student loans, plus gave me another 100k for a master's.

My mental health is all sorts of screwed up

because I am drunk right now and will be then

People are easily influenced by propaganda.

Attached: sucks.thumbnail.jpg (522x600, 107K)

Attached: 6Gy0M.jpg (321x720, 73K)

Attached: 46042394_10156558201140772_4313185211534802944_n.jpg (937x729, 63K)

Because I'm not a tool.

better than actual faggots in the military. kek. queers

cause im not a cuck

Attached: 1243017148631.jpg (600x450, 50K)

Attached: 1279772458733.jpg (1200x921, 444K)

Attached: 1550879482797.jpg (720x869, 61K)

i'd join the air force/aviation/paratroopers if i knew they'd at least pay me some decent fucking money and provide proper benefits to my wife and kid, but working a 9-5 kicks their ass on those fronts.

i'll remain a private pilot in my little two seater until then.

Don't wanna die lol. No war worth fighting for the US army for anyways, so why?

Oh is it my turn to say something really obvious? Uhm... there are seven days in a week.

Attached: 1552951841610.jpg (599x504, 51K)

Attached: ribbons.jpg (505x539, 65K)

gr8b8m8

Attached: tumblr_pdzuybN3dZ1w9qs8jo1_1280.jpg (952x960, 115K)

>College
There are plenty of us liberals in the military too.
If you think it's all one big conservitard circle jerk you haven't actually served.

Attached: dangerous-troops.jpg (450x340, 49K)

Attached: battle.jpg (610x610, 94K)

>everyone started off from the same starting point as me, check out this survivors bias
You might be college educated, but you're still a moron.

Attached: tumblr_nxrixxj9e31tfugv1o1_540.jpg (519x568, 60K)

Why do you want to die for Israel? United States is in N. America.

>thinks being a bad person is clever
>can't tell the difference between the letters d and s
It's not 1996

Im not a brainwashed fool. Inb4 any sort of disagreement about what the american government is using their foot soldiers for, i dont have the energy right now to listen to some lardy cry.
That being said id love to do boot camp if it meant not being shipped over sees for opiates and oil.

Kek, I'm sorry my views on military align with 99% of the posters here. If you're serving no one appreciates you aside from the misinformed nationalists. Keep it in mind.

Revolutionary War Two is coming. Either lead, follow or get the hell out of the way!!!

Attached: oluwaLVB38flnkUVhxYY_27_aa14417426779aaf8082e4b83ea85192_image.jpg (504x750, 50K)

Attached: 11760200_10152860362402811_4884429860700078_n.jpg (720x540, 69K)

Attached: RoughMen.JPG.jpg (750x574, 108K)

>TFW I've been in the military for 15 years and never have been deployed.
>tfw we don't even do PT
>tfw was in a different branch and transferred into a shittier branch, but better job
>tfw still not deployed ever
>tfw all these non-military people think everyone in the military shoots people all day

I swear that the amount of disinformation is real. There are plenty of jobs you can do that won't require you to go for a ride in a humvee in Halal town.

Attached: tumblr_mvkxosUjUI1swh3svo1_500.gif (500x256, 378K)

You guys have been saying this since the late 80s early 90s. How is that war working out?

Air Force fag here. Can confirm.

In my two enlistments I was never deployed to a place where we couldn't get drunk and party. Africa, Europe, the Mid-East, I basically spent 7 years all fucked up.

No weed though, that sucked.

Attached: 1232579730528.jpg (1044x769, 193K)

Yeah... but you dont get any time to JO. Sucks to suck.

You're either reading REALLY selectively or math was not your strong suit.

Enjoy dying for Israel you dumb fuck

Attached: 1557036603137.gif (652x562, 392K)

I'm sure they're more concerned about the concept.

Never fuck with any old man, especially a military veteran. A life sentences passed on by a judge is meaningless to a guy who could die at any second and would be surprised to liver another year. There is no-holds-barred for the old fart. Just pull the pistol and shoot to kill and worry about nuances later.

Attached: 23795343_1665363836848115_4104710563430049012_n.jpg (929x960, 111K)

You stay vague to argue nothing.

JO? I don't even know what that means. It's like a day job and you work for your parents. You go home after work. It's like any other job, honestly.

Except if you're a slob and fail your Physical Fitness test or you drink and drive, then you'll have problems.

Literally go to work, do the work, end of the shift go home. It isn't horrible. Traveled a lot. Met a lot of people. Relationships are hard to handle for long term because I move often. Still never been deployed nor had a crap assignment.

I don't even know what jacking off has to do with anything. You can just about do it anywhere.

My dream is joining the marines. But I've got to get a work visa in the states, and my knees are fucked from running all throughout middle and highschool. So my career might be fucked before it starts.

Any marines here to give a foreigner tips?

>CALLING ALL VETERANS
>CALLING ALL VETERANS
>PLEASE LET ME STROKE YOUR EGO SO WE CAN CIRCLEJERK
we get it, you dont have suck the cock of every veteran.

I've been mocking you for the past 40 minutes, too subtle?

Yeah, the recruitment commercials arnt real.

I don't want to die for Israel.

Attached: 2a4dc314677597a8ec9347ae696e72de.jpg (564x333, 47K)

Just speak with a recruiter.
If you have knee problems but you haven't been seen by a doctor then I'd recommend for you to shut up about that and not bring it up.

Tough it through basic training, nurse your knees as much as you can, then bring up how after basic they feel funny.

That would be my advice.

I have, but it's not like in America

Attached: 29543030_1785974368101122_1826296249200752617_n.jpg (594x422, 39K)

whoops, let me get an ambulance for those hurt feelings

You've offered nothing except psedo intellectual quotes and false implications. Hardly mocking.

Attached: 44972042_10212653709290050_5844261002958340096_n.jpg (817x960, 64K)

Attached: 23434952_538690316481217_1394621010960644135_n.jpg (261x204, 14K)

Attached: 24058814_2075340509149414_6377134086703515788_n.jpg (480x608, 57K)

Who did I quote, besides you that is. Are you calling yourself pseudo-intellectual? I mean, I agree, I just don't think that's what you meant.

Again, gotta get that last word and argue semantics like some kinda fag.

I'm sorry I was eating a ham sandwich
for the past couple years

Thanks man.

Sure, have your last word my dude. I think we're done here.

Attached: 1532209054383.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Already did my time. 4 years 1 month 3 days and 13 hours.

Got in,got a skill,got the fuck out.

>knees are fucked
Just talk to a recruiter.
My knees are fucked too, but I made it through Basic on painkillers (sweet talked a physicians' assistant and she gave me a handful) but that was Air Force. Marines Basic is different, a lot harder.

You never know until you ask.

I honestly agree with a lot that's been said in this thread. I don't like people shouting orders at me 24/7, I'm not going to put my life in danger for the 1%, and I definitely don't want people approaching me at Walmart telling me how they, 'appreciate my service.' Like shut the fuck up you stupid inbred self-indulgent clown. You're only saying that for yourself to look good in front of others.

People in the military, I have nothing against except when they get all preachy about how 'great of a life' it is. If I decline your recruitment offer in the cafeteria at lunch, DON'T FUCKING GET PISSY WITH ME LIEUTENANT BROWN. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID TRUMP LOVING CUCKOLD. FUCK.

>Has the last word
>Argues nothing for an hour straight
Kys asap

>Why haven’t you served in the military yet Yea Forums?

This thread here raises some good arguments not to.

twitter.com/USArmy/status/1131704927963766785

Attached: Capture.jpg (710x300, 19K)

wow youre so woke

But I did. For 22 years

War is deadly my dude. I may want to die, but that's on my own terms. And anyway, we go to war for things that we really shouldn't have to.

>die on my own terms
>go to war for things that we really shouldn't have to.
You need to be 18 or older to post on this board, user.

I mean he has good points

I will only serve in the military once I feel like dying and raping innocent people while abusing my power.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Jesus the amount of unhinged autism in this post is mind blowing "the 1%" im cringing hard

You know you don't have to join the military to do that, right?

because I was friends with satan in high school and he will not leave me alone now

Joining the army is dying on your own terms. Your term being joining the army and you're dying for a cause you believe in. This motherfucker is talking about controlling life like he had any fucking choice in where he was born or to which parents or which genetic traits he inherited. You have no terms to die on, you get a few decisions in between of tumbling down a hill, those are your terms.
>go to war for things that we shouldn't have to
Is so ambiguous it's meaningless, yet he posted it anyways.

>we go to war for things that we really shouldn't have to.
I'm a 45y.o. vet and I agree with that 100%.
We go to war for bullshit reasons and sit on the fence when we should be getting involved.

Then you're a moron.

Don't want to go jail.I just want to go to shit countries and fuck their women and daughters while there husbands and sons watch.Spreading my seed around the globe.Can't way until we invade North Korea.All the Korean Pussy.So excited.can't wait.

Attached: 1558743201936.jpg (560x398, 61K)

how do you not care unless the words turn into stuff
like how is that even possible
>makes pancake waffles

>cannot solve capcha

LOL served 4 years...was never shot at,never saw any combat.

The trick is go in during peace time and get a skill then get the fuck out.

But the new generation of kids are too stupid to know how to work the system.

because when I don't wash under my foreskin it starts to smell and I'm self-conscioius of doing that around other people

I did. It was okay. 6/10, would repeat.

best reason so far

What's dumb about this is the implication that you get to choose your cause.
> joining the army and you're dying for a cause you believe in.
This is not like WWII. You don't know what war they're gonna ask you to fight when you sign up. The global political situation will change multiple times during even one 4-year enlistment.

The question becomes "Do I trust the government not to send me into a war I object to?" If not, he's right, you shouldn't join.

I signed up in 1991. Conditions were different then. I was involved in the no-fly zone over Iraq (when Saddam was still in charge) plus both the Bosnia & Kosovo wars.
I would NOT sign up now, with Orange Douche in office, I don't trust him not to send me into a stupid, counter productive war.

Attached: mogen&gomco.jpg (300x260, 16K)

my no.1 reason not to join the military is that will increase your chances of death for no good reason.
the object of life is literally not to die

Attached: 1468410904197.jpg (460x480, 42K)

> I don't wash under my foreskin it starts to smell
That is a very good reason.

Speaking for my fellow Veterans, we appreciate your not serving.