Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums.
Recently, I feel like it's become very apparent how many different masks I put on in front of different audiences in my life.

At work, I'm this overly friendly, maybe to the point of naivety, happy go lucky type of person.
My social life is pretty grim, I have a couple really good friends I keep in contact with every now and again- even now, I've started to feel like I can't be myself around them and put on a mask as well.

At home, I do nothing but shut myself up in my room, this is where I truly feel as though I have no mask on, but naturally, this is the least healthy way to live- it's self destructive and serves only as indulgence and laziness.

Do you guys feel like you're very different depending on your social situation?

pic not related ofc

Attached: 18 - Copy.jpg (1600x2400, 1.35M)

I think most people live like this, your behavior adapts greatly to where you are, how you feel and with who you are. Regarding how you are at home, I'm pretty much the same. Extroverted with other people who i want to be (friends) and "neutral" when I'm with people I'm not such a fan of being with.
Maybe you could try to look at it this way- you're not putting on a mask but rather adapting. You're still yourself if you aren't trying to hide something or pretend to be something you're not

It just feels like such a polarizing difference.
Honestly, it makes me feel like I'm disingenuous with people when I try to make friends in person. They expect this excitable social person, and when they get to know me, I'm practically a fucking shut-in.

It's gotten to the point where each mask I put on is almost so distinct- I'm in my early 20's, and I'm scared that this will develop into some kind of multiple personality disorder as I age.

Thank you for sharing your introspection though- I don't really have any folks I can talk to about this kinda stuff irl, so I can really come to appreciate Yea Forums in these trying times.

Dude of course I act different depending on what situation I’m into, everyone does that. I wouldn’t call my teacher “nigger” as I do with my friends because I know the consequences would be different and most possible harmful for me. Don’t pretend your a fucking snowflake and stop thinking that much about this theater we call society because if you do you will become a madman.
Nigger

Attached: B7F0B703-5A7D-42B4-BF18-5B787F370046.jpg (2590x1536, 186K)

Censoring language is obvious, I'm talking about completely different personalities man.
It really feels like I step into a different personality when I work my job- I can't emulate that same type of temperance and sociability during other points of my life. It really makes me feel as though each part of my life has become completely compartmentalized.

Perhaps you should ask yourself if you like the way you life at home, doing nothing alone. Perhaps you can try changing your lifestyle so that you go against the things you fear the most. You're not predestined to be an introverted loner for the rest of your life, and you definitely don't deserve to become that way.

That's normal, everyone does it.

Now fuck off you faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x853, 496K)

tell me who that girl in pic related is now.

>I step into a different personality
Nigger everyone does that, they even talk about this shit in my school. Pic is a document we were discussing in Spanish class. I’m not sure if you can read Spanish but the title says “masks and people, published by Santiago Trancon”.

Attached: 836EFFF4-5603-4E48-967D-E93E78D65E50.jpg (1536x2048, 758K)

whos that whore

rocksy light

v easy to find her sets

cheers man.

Rocksy light.
She got a boob job now so she's no longer loli level. She hasn't posted much since her surgery but is starting to post again on twitter. The medication under her arms is still visable and looks crusty and bad.

>She got a boob job now

i didn't know that, i just checked her twitter now

what a fucking travesty, now she's just another regular ass lithe big tiddy patreonwhore

I stopped wearing masks all together.
Lost my job, found a better one.
Lost many friends, been left with the ones that truly matter and accept me as I am.
Lost my girlfriend. Feel better as single anyways.
Severed some toxic family ties. Didn't gave a fuck about them anyways. Kept my loved ones close.

Life feels good now.

Yup, big boob job. So no more loli. That was what made her more attractive too.

Attached: D5ehKN6WwAAV4-K.jpg (540x960, 99K)

Fuck man teach me how. every time I try and take off the mask I put on an even heavier and more draining one pretending im a confident normal guy with nothing wrong with me. The worst thing is im so bad at it. I end up driving people away because of how disingenuous and fake im being. I dont even know who I am.

i'm a complete prick everywhere i go and everything i do

she's still fucking sexy, and I'm sure this will give her more mainstream appeal, but now she's just so dime a dozen, at least when she was lolibait she filled a niche.

This shit should be illegal

another pic of rocksy to bump

Attached: Flora selfie (9).jpg (1440x2560, 976K)

Rocky's innocent look and tiny body made her appealing.
Won't stop me from fapping with bigger boobs, just makes her seem more mature.

Attached: D7CfypoXsAA-FTf.jpg (800x1200, 112K)

Welp OP, I was feeling the same quite some time ago. You only have a choice to make. Live or not to live like this. Either way, You'll be sad and happy. And you'll also be not happy and not sad.
Deal with it

I feel better thanks t

Attached: FP6LgUm.png (327x300, 85K)

buhump

Attached: Pic (20) www.gonewild.jpg (1080x1920, 961K)

I think it's pretty normal for a lot of people. I noticed more of a difference when I was younger and I thinking about it too much made me sort of feel weird about it but as I've gotten older I've realized how basically everyone does it to some degree and it seems that people come to find a balance with it as time goes on. I know I'm more of myself across the board now and it seems like I'm not only happier but I'm also more successful and more popular. It sounds cliche and weak as fuck but you just have to find that balance of being yourself in all situations that you're comfortable with and I think you'll feel better about it overall.

Anyone got a seeded torrent for this girl?

one final bump and im out

Attached: 1558742593192.webm (352x640, 953K)

is that a doll or a person? if its a doll link me up fam

someone knows where i can find private "patreon only" sets but for free?

You could learn from Tony Montana. He was true to the person he really was and wasn’t afraid to show it. Unless you have a mental disorder, you should just express yourself the way you really are. The world is yours.

Read the thread faggot

A lot of it comes from a place of insecurity. I like the person I am, but I know it won't gel well with the people I'm around.
If I acted 'without a mask' like I feel most naturally at work for example, I think most of my coworkers and customers would think I was just some kind of fucking asshole and I'd eventually just lose my job.

I guess it's just a matter of learning how to accept who I am and encompassing my life around how best that can serve me. Not everyone is meant to be some crazy social butterfly, and I just need to settle for the right kind of mediocrity that suits me best.

GscaPK3 join dork perverts

From what you are writing I’m also in the same situation, and havn’t found an answer (also early twenties)

I feel the same way about work. And it doesnt help that I work for a small company as a software developer and literaly have to discuss with the CEO on a daily basis (I’m an introvert). Imagine a mask I have to put on for that

haha faggot