Time to weed out the retards.

Attached: bait.jpg (480x240, 10K)

Following PEMDAS,

this

OP is exactly 1 Faggot

QED

>weed out
More like plow under the entire field.

Attached: DpPzZKlVP7.jpg (650x650, 127K)

Easy hint:Ask yourself;Why was this posted on Yea Forums?

Same number as my sperm count, 1.

9 basic order of operations

Great, it's THIS thread again, where the question is purposely presented for the sole purpose of confusing people and trolling

6 ÷ 2(3) is the same as 6÷2×3. People might mistakenly solve 2(3) first because the 3 is in parentheses, but this is incorrect, since the division operation comes first. Shit thread, based on semantics more than actual intelligence

This is why you shouldn't use the stupid division symbol and use numerators and denominators
non-ambiguous

but OP is still exactly 1 faggot

6/2*(1+2)=6/2*3=1

But multiplication comes before division.

__ * 3 = 9

BEDMAS ----> The D (my dick) is in front of M (your Mom) and about to cum on her face

Correct, thread over.

They teach PEMDAS in murrica

but it isn't a slash you idiot it's a division sign

It's PEMDAS dumbass

Only an idiot would write an equation that retarded. Both 1 and 9 are correct answers because OP's too busy sucking cock to write it in a proper form.

If it's 6÷2(1+2) then it equals 1

If it's 6÷2*(1+2) then it equals 9

The equation is deliberately imprecise to make faggots fight and you idiots fall for it every time, however both sides are getting correct answers,

So so far the only retard weeded out in this thread is the one in the first post

yeah, that is what it sounds like when your mom tries to say it with my dick in her mouth

6/2(1+2) is the same as 6/2*(1+2)
If you follow the second equation:
6/2*(3)
6/6=1
The first equation:
6/2(3)=1
You have to understand the distributive property.

you're not great with fractions are you?