Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated...

Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated, also dick flash thread in general.

Attached: 5a2c21829fa59.jpg (500x645, 140K)

No but I would love to.

Yeah let my towel drop in front of my sister, wanted her to know I had a decent sized cock

Some have seen me naked but I didn't flash them. I was just swimming naked

were you hard? how did she react?

same

I'd be more likely to try if i didn't live in the u.s. kek

I have. I must have been 19 yo or something. I was with 2 male friends. One of them had his GF over. She's a stupid cunt but a solid 6/10 kinda butterface but decent buddy. We all drink a lot. Her BF decides to dare her to go topless. She agrees and lets them out for the reste of the night. Nice perky pink nips, must have been 36 C cup or something. Insanely perfect tits. Instant diamonds. The dares keep on coming, stupid sexuals dares and shit. On her turn, she dares me to take my dick out since she showed me her tits. The 2 other guys had already seen mine so I go and whip it out. Still diamond hard. Nothing else happened really. She almost sucked her BF off in front of us, but he didn't want to.
TLDR A girl went topless in front of me, I showed her my dick, the end.

did she seem to stare at your cock? were you staring at her tits?

Since no one seems to have any flashing stories - have someone cought you on masturbation?

Sometimes when I stay in hotels and the housekeeper is hot I'll sit at my computer jerking off when she comes in. I've never had security called but I wear headphones and hide the "do not disturb" sign so if there's an issue I can say I didn't hear her knock and I put out the DND sign.

Most just apologize and leave but one just giggled and asked if she could clean the bathroom while I finished.

this would also be good

they thought they might get raped by you so they left..

She looked at it a few times, she seemed kind of impressed I did it. I stared the fuck out of her breasts though. Basically, her tits were out for a few hours, same for my dick.

did she watch? did you make a move or fap to her?

did you touch yourself infront of her? why didn't it get sexual? did you two do anything at a later date?

My curiosity is also stricken

Bump.

One of the dares was for me to stroke it, but just a few pumps. Didn't stroke it to completion. She didn't touch my dick. It didn't get sexual because she was with her BF and something felt awkward at some point. Her and the BF broke up a few months later. Hadn't heard from her in years but 2 years ago, she married my GF's cousin. We see each other at family dinners and shit. Never brought up that night again. We never did anything together. I'm 30yo now so you can get a timeframe.

Also, that night with the dares and all was the first and last time I had met her before she married my GF's cousin.

smh should have gotten the others to also take their dicks out

No. I finished while she cleaned up. I don't think she was aroused so much as amused.

The buttons on my PJ'S never worked when visiting friends overnight. Best was sitting casually on her left so the angle into the front and watch her stare 10 seconds. Did that twice where once I was semi growing to hard. Seen her Boobs. Has nice cleavage but liver coloured nipples. And run for the armpits saggy.

When I was like 14 me and 3 Friends (2 female 1 male) went swimming and when we where changing my autistic brain kicks in and I open of my towel showing my cock for them while shouting LOL. I did this multiple times and later that day when we where watching a movie I layed under the sheets with one of the girls and pulled my dick out and slid it between her panties and just stayed like that for the rest of the movie. After the movie had ended the others left and me and this girl started to make out and she gave my a handjob while I was fingering her

They did at some point, but didn't leave them out. I was the only one with a full hard-on

make more sense but keep talking

Yes. Exposed it to my friends wife “by accident”. was fully engorged but still hanging so it was fully hard. I knew she was in the house so I walked out of the shower with a towel in my hands drying my hair and shit so my cock would be out. She smiled and said nice and I pretended to be shocked. I got instantly rock hard when she saw it and I scampered off.

Tried this same tactic with a female friend and I ended up fucking her later in the night.

Also invited a freshly divorced woman over and we were talking about sex and her claiming she’s great at giving head. So while we are talking I stand up in my pajama pants and pretended I didn’t notice. Then I pulled it out and started stroking it lightly. She sucked it and then her kid called with an emergency at school mid suck. Didn’t even blow my nut.

I plan on doing this once more just gotta find the right girl with a self confidence issue and a little bit of an emotional crisis/sexual denial crisis.

I wish I had the balls to do it in public but I do not lol

Things that aren’t true for $200, Alex.

Ok then

Hotels can get pretty creepy, depending on the sleaziness of the place.

I worked at the front desk, and I had a customer call the front desk saying she needed towels.

The manager said that she needed to come to the front desk, because it was after hours.

I passed the message on to her over the phone, to which she replied, "I don't have any clothes on."

go on

> Was statying at friend's house for the night who lives with her bf
>in bed already, kind of lazily wanking
>she comes down to eat something and walks into my room which is next to kitchen
>ask what i'm doing
>show off raging boner and wank it for her
>she's shocked and was all "what are you doing haha"
>I respond to the earlier conversation topic and continue wanking while she looks at me, trying to hold the conversation and not look at my penis
>Ok fine I'm leaving you to your business
>next day she's all day looking at my bulge
>feelsgoodman.png

I've still have to snatch another chance like that, I'm sure I could easily give her the D with the proper timing

keep telling stories describe in more detail how they look at your cock and their reactions

dude stop with the questions, just go out at a bus stop on Saturday nights and flash your cock to some girls going out

Attached: 24565777.png (937x715, 948K)

have you done that?

So before scrolling down I went ahead and wrote my tale, then scrolled down to find out none of you cunts can greentext, you're bullshit Yea Forums totally worthless cunts

anyone here willing to hop on omegle and let me watch them jerk? i'm into exhibitionism but only as the watcher lol

COME ON NIGGER SHARE IT

sure plenty of times. the trick is to not act like a creep. don't jerk off in a corner. approach them with confidence, ask if they "think it's big" then take it out.

Attached: 1389026737050.gif (360x202, 1.87M)

give some experiences you've had

Post more pics and gifs

>fiancée made me show her friends my chastity cage

About 4 years ago it was surprising easy to get whores to watch me jerk off on Omegle and show their tits. Usually They were in groups too.

it's better to give some BAD experience (what not to do).

I flashed my hard cock next to a girl in a subway car. she watched for a few minutes but then made a scene and got out. never flash in a bus or somewhere where you're trapped

Attached: 1374767158984.jpg (561x469, 68K)

What kind of faggot cuck lets himself get into a chastity cage, even if your dick is tiny have some pride you faggot piece of shit

>Be 13 at the time, my neighbors had 2 daughters, one was 10 the other was 9
>Both had extremely long hair, 10 was a brunette, 9 was a blonde
>We came inside from swimming most of the day, i had brought clothes to change into after we were finished
>I was in their room, i strip off my swimtrunks and i hear the door open behind me
>It was the girls, both stood in the doorway and gasped and i turned around quickly
>They just stared at my dick for a few seconds, then they walked inside the bedroom and shut/locked the door behind them
>I told them that i should get to see them naked since they saw me, they obliged
>Both girls strip off their one-piece swimsuits
>They are almost identical physically, tiny little pink nipples on budding little breasts, the older one had a little bit of fuzz on her pussy
>I was hard as stone, i laid down one of the beds and they joined me
>They had never seen a dick before mine and they wouldnt stop grabbing my balls really hard and pulling on my dick
>I told them it hurt and they should make it feel better
>The older one licked the head of my cock but didnt like the taste, the younger one mimicked her sister and liked it
>Licking turned into sucking very quickly, i told them that it felt amazing
>I lasted maybe 30 seconds if i'm being generous
>I exploded in her mouth, the first spurt she swallowed instinctively
>Just as fast as i came, the younger one ran off into the bathroom and i could hear her washing her mouth out

They never treated me the same after that day, we had a lot of fun for the next few years after that.

how'd she react?

tell me some more that you did

thats fucking hot was she staring at your cock?

she made a scene, she got up and yelled at me (she seemed drunk so it wasn't too coherent). last time I flashed in a subway car with other people on

Attached: 2019-05-25 18_22_08-63535.mp4.png (460x767, 616K)

how did you reat?

I've had some luck with the old "pretending to pee in public".

Two girls saw and smiled, I faked being ashamed and drunk, so I apologized and turned away. One said "Oh don't worry, we don't mind!" and they kept walking as they giggled

Attached: 2019-05-25 18_19_34-6535748.mp4.png (979x487, 1.05M)

Lmao no you haven't - they don't have internet in prison so that's not you

Attached: 5a12ce6963b3d.gif (630x534, 895K)

things that never happened for 500, alex

Countless time to my flatmate.
Mostly in the morning, when getting out of bed, with a morning gloring. Neglectly pretend that it bursts out of my underwear. She usually takes cope at it.

But otherwise I have three times showed her my dick with her consent

Attached: 1529042066225.jpg (720x446, 35K)

I never said that was me. I never record my flashes. I tried but it was shit and I don't want to have to deal with my phone while I'm jerking off next to a stranger

Used to be an exhibitionist, many such cases at home with friends/ their gfs
> live in shared accommodate with a group of friends
> always people coming and going
> wake up lying in bed hear everyone leaving for work/uni
> jerk off because why not
> friends gf is staying home, she says to him something like 'ill stay here, see you for lunch'
> no noise in the house, she's obviously gone back to bed
> I get up, naked go have a piss
> walk into lounge, lie down, stretch out
> no boner but proud of my size when it's just hanging, it's a shower not a grower unfortunately
> am doing this because comfy as fuck out here on this hot day, also hoping she might walk out
> feeling sleepy lying on my back, sheet over one side and covering my face
> small opening where I can see down to the hall
> after what seems like forever hear movement
> she's up, hear her use the bathroom tinkle tinkle flush, she's singing to herself
> lol she thinks she's here alone
> see her walk into the room, or from her stomach down
> she. stops. dead.
> standing across the room from me, it's obvious she's looking at me
> I'm happy to lie here on full show for her
> I'm making small snoring noises
> she walks close towards me, can't see her anymore but know she's standing over me
> hear her giggle
> she runs back down the hallway
> comes back in, hear her phone go 'click'
> she says 'shit- shhhhh'
> stands by me all quiet, I'm sure she's taking more pics
> she goes has breakfast in the kitchen
> I walk in acting all sleepy
> 'oh shit Jenny, didn't know you were here, just getting a coffee'
> I set up the cup, get milk out, turn on the water
> ok that's enough back to my room to put on tighty whitey's
> join her in kitchen and talk in my underwear while drinking my coffee

Yes.
I used to get naked all the time in public.
I spent an entire houseparty completely naked once.
Also got naked in my mate's club he owned.
And a local pub.
And at my local skatepark.

I used to get my cock out constantly.
I stopped doing it though because I got drunk and got naked in a pub the day before I was meant to have a job interview there, don't remember it happening at all.
Went to the interview and the manager said "you do remember you got naked and I threw you out last night"... and that was the end of the interview there and then.

Eyes and cock, like she tried to look at my eyes but couldn't help herself

pics are NOT me but they're similar situations

Attached: 2019-05-25 18_19_48-6535748.mp4.png (980x483, 1.08M)

I've exposed myself to a couple of strangers, couple relatives, and 4 strangers. all to different reactions.

Curious as to the 3 times with consent. How does that convo start?

I stay soft, but when I go to the nude beach I save up all the memories of naked women that saw my cock and I jerk off to it later.

When I was teen (15 or so) I did it a few times. There was a room off the side of my grandmother's living room where people would change after showering. It was facing the couch about 12 feet away. I went in and left the door cracked when my aunt was sitting there and took off my pants, started jerking it a little. I looked at the crack and we made eye contact lol. When I came out she went in and did the same thing. Nice ass and furry bush (it was the 80's). She ended up putting on a skirt and came out and kind of modeled it for me and asked if I thought it looked ok because we were going somehwere. I told her is was a little wrinkled in the back and she told me to brush them out, so I got to put two hands on her ass and rub it for a little bit.
That night she took a shower and came into the living room to prep the couch bed for the night. Her nightgown was see through but she had a t shirt on under it and nothing else. I was in a chair next to the bed and she bent over in front of me fixing the covers with her ass an arms length away..
Later that night after everyone had gone to bed I came back downstairs. She was laying on the bed with the covers thrown. When I looked around the corner she saw me and spread her legs while she was going to town on her clit. What did I do? My stupid ass got scared of the situation and went back upstairs instead of getting my cherry popped by my hot ass aunt. fml

Attached: 353943993.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Attached: 387748941.jpg (545x768, 61K)

it's hard for me to do anything sexually exciting like that and not jerk off during or afterwards. Meanwhile women can just stare at your dick and leave and do nothing about it, meanwhile now you're all turned on and need to bust a load.

No but I thought about doing in high school a few times when I was alone with female friends.

I "accidentally" dropped my towel in front of my sister and cousin. Something snaped and I went full "I have to show my cock."

Yeah didn't happen.

You got me, I'm bullshitting

Attached: 2019-05-25 18_35_25-365363.mp4.png (1159x581, 941K)

me too as well, i was fapping in class one time in 9th grade and these girls asked what i was doing and i said nothing, then one of them went to check on me but i covered myself, i only realized years later they knew i was fapping

Nice work m8

Attached: 2019-05-25 18_36_35-365363.mp4.png (1157x582, 832K)

Everyone here is so full of shit.

Just because you're too much of a pussy doesn't mean this stuff didnt happen.

Can anyone give some advice? I want to show my cock to my cousin without her screaming for help. After showing her, what should I do after? Wait for another moment trusting that she will not tell anyone? How do I know if she liked it?

Yeah, before we had sex

The best way to approach this is using the "getting out of the shower" or "getting caught while playing with Fernando", and maybe the peeing in some place that you know she'll pass through. I think that's the safer way, if you take Fernando out like a crazy motherfucker with the intention of showing face-to-face, she'll scream and kill you.

Ahahahhahahahahaa
The mental retardation in this thread is unreal

Cousin would be trickier compared to someone in your immediate family like a sister/mom
The familiarity isn't as deep

Mostly when either really high on booze or magical cigarettes.
First Time was outside in a building patio, she was blazing, I was pissed and I said could you be honest and tell me how is my cock?
Second Time, she was out of the shower rolling a joint on the kitchen table and i was sitting on the couch I noticed her boobs were visible, I told her so and she said oh well nothing you've never seen before. She covered it up but did not remained and her bare tits were exposed I start rubbing pretending I was scratching and she asked me if I was touching myself to which I said no and she said she was ok with it as long as I remained on the couch. So we were conversing while I was wanking staring at her exposed chest

Attached: 1529041901128.jpg (720x960, 92K)

I was always trying shit like that. But that was the one time it kind of fell into place. The best part for me was walking into the kitchen acting tired af and carrying on as normal. I was only in there naked with her for a minute, but it was exciting af. She talked to me a little bit but mostly kept her head down looking at her phone eating her toast.
When I came back in underwear I apologised for being naked, told her I was tired and had nfi anyone was home.

Lol. Guess what mate, sometimes this shit actually happens. If I wanted to bs you I'd have said my dick was 9" and we fucked or she blew me while I was pretending to be asleep and said I was the best ever :-)

play it off like an accident, like she has to catch you changing or masturbating

When I was a newlywed we had an apartment in Virginia Beach in a nice neighborhood. The back of our apartment building faced the back of another one. We were on the 2nd floor and had a sliding glass door to a balcony and our bedroom was on that side too. We would walk around naked with the blinds open all the time. Eventually the people across from us started doing it too. There's no telling how many time this one woman watched me fuck my wife doggystyle. I'd look at her when I would cum on my wife's back. It was so strange to have this weird window relationship with someone and never see them or talk to them "in real life".

Yeah, nah, people here are full of shit and if you're really taking it at face value you're an idiot.

Attached: images(10).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Well yeah you can't make it too unbelievable, duh. Still bullshit though.

Yes i agree with you. That is why, I was often relieving my self in her bra. Loved the idea of her going to work with my semen on her

OC voyeur pic of her cleavage and she did know not that I had jizzed the previous night in the bra she was sporting

Attached: 1465047044358.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Yeah well you just come to Yea Forums to call people liars on a Saturday afternoon so who is really the pathetic one?

It was not international but my sister caught me while I was cuming on her bra with the matching lace thong wrapped around my cock; let out a noise of surprise and said "fuck" close the door of the bathroom quickly and said "that is gross. You shall have locked the door!"
My heart nearly explosed but I guess she did not notice I was using her bra and thong as cum dumpster.

Attached: 1552416826055.jpg (640x640, 73K)

GscaPK3 join you dorks

>high school, go to popular guys pool party
>havin fun, not swimming cause chubby
>goofin off, one of the cheerleader girls spills fruit juice over me.
>lol it's ok. Use bathroom to wring out shirt.
>pants and underwear too, just dry em, nbd
>naked, drying balls get have chubby
>girl who spelt on me suddenly walks in holding detergent. "Hey user you can soak your shirt....pauses, looks at dick.
>ummm. Thanks. Grab soap, act like it's nothing. Heart racing holly shit she gun freak.
>she walks out. Closes door
>finish drying. Walk out.
>she glances at me, blushes. Says sorry again
>nbd girl I'll live.
>cany help but notice her two friends smiling, blushing.

And thats how i met your mother kids.

Seriously. Been married now for 14 years. Chubby guy got the hot cheerleader.

Cool story bro, moar details

show pics of her asshole as proof

i think what makes it is the wedding ring

Diamonds

Hmm, and if it plays inversely? What if I see her naked "accidently" (I got the key of the room she will be)? Apologizing and waiting for other day?

pics are not my thing

op is a faggot

discord..gg/DC4dJu (remove the extra dot)

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A L0T of shitposting!

Former flatmate of my Ex.
I took a vert early shower next to her room, I heard her going to the kitchen and pretend I did not know. As I was going back bare naked to my ex's room, located in front of the kitchen, she called me. I turned to her she was sitting on the kitchen table with her cup of coffee and slice of buttered bread with a big smile.

She asked me whispering "you're naked?" To which I reply "no. Do you like?" She replied yes and i fully turned to her facing her "want to see?" She said yes. Then i grasped my dick waved it and went back to my gf who was waking up.

That was my first story with her

Attached: 1478020439705.jpg (720x540, 65K)

>chubby getting women
you got really lucky there, congrats mate. There is nothing more unattractive in men than being chubby tbh.

My friends would’ve been totally grossed out by it though.

It's more pervey if it's the other way around.
She'll think you did it on purpose. If you're the one doing the exposing it's easier to play it off as an accident

moar

Cont

I was laying on my gf's couch half drunk late one night playing with my dick which I had pulled through the opening at the front of my pj pants and watching skinamax. I was dozing off and heard someone moving around and then sitting in the chair a few feet away. It was her daughter who was about 12 at the time. After a bit I hear her fingering herself so I start to play with my dick again. I cracked my eyes a little and see her looking from the tv to my boner while she has her hand in her pants. I didn't want to do anything that I couldn't talk my way out of so I just laid there slowly jerking off. I'm so glad that girl was not pretty.

source?

Lost at strip poker in high school. Stayed naked the rest of the party. Got my dick sucked by one of the popular girls. Drunk out of her mind. Got made fun of for a while after cause I was naked at party. Felt like a win to me though. Oh well.

Can I see a pic of your cock?

I made a speciality of stealing textbooks at uni. She asked me to steal one for her, I said yes but you show me your tits if I succeed. She agreed.
When I gave her the textbook she reluctantly flashed her bra, whom was transparent btw, and I start arguing that she said her boobs, and she looked at m'y bulge asking if I was hard - which I was- but I replied negatively, she said I was, and I dared her checking. She told me to show my trunk. Which I did, I start rubbing myself a bit and waiting for her to show her boobs which she did but really quick then I stroked myself harder hoping her to do something either showing her tits or coming to give me a hand. She said that was right for my ex, that I should stop and she had to go but I asked her if she wanted to see me cum to which she answered yes.
My cumshot was so powerful that it almost reached her

Attached: 1558281614823.jpg (1745x2592, 837K)

> "I'm so glad that girl was not pretty."
What would you have done if she was decent looking,pedo?

Attached: 1558321827795.png (499x283, 233K)

Hot! I am sure she saw it but did not said anything not to make it weirder than it was

No user. You can not. Mostly because I'm at work.

> Imagine working in Saturday
Peasant

Attached: 1558659480290.jpg (500x501, 63K)

>Spent some time in L.A.
>Had a roommate, because rent is insane out there
>She was one of those weeb types who lived off of her wealthy parents, didn't have obligations, mostly just worked part time at a gas station and watched anime
>We got along well enough because I was easygoing and she got comfortable with being her weirdo self
>Used to pretend to snatch at my towel after I stepped out of the shower to watch me laugh and retreat
>One day, waits for me to turn away before reaching
>Snags the back of the towel, leaves me bare-assed
>Squeals and immediately starts apologizing
>Realize that I have apparently gained the upper hand here, achieve half-chub, cross my arms, and turn to face her
>Her eyes are the size of dinner plates, and she maintains eye contact for almost a full second before staring at my dick
>Figured she'd throw the towel at me at any point, but realized she was just stunned
>Start to reach for the towel, and she pulls it away from my hand
>"Wait, I..."
>Awkwardly offers to give me the towel back if I let her touch it, eyes pleading
>It's the most adorkable thing I've ever heard from her
>Spends the next few minutes caressing and rubbing, red-faced and giggling, sitting on the towel all the while
>Leaned in and kissed the shaft once or twice, and laughed when I started leaking precum like a faucet
>Tried to convince me to let her put some apple-scented lotion on my cock, but I drew the line there
>Became a regular thing while I lived with her

God, I miss that chick sometimes. We never really had sex, but I understood where she was coming from on a spiritual level.

Parisian subway and probably one I take everyday omegalul

Maybe an old pic on your phone
My mouth and pussy are wet just thinking about it : D
My lips wrapped around that thick head of yours

sent dick pics to female best friend all the time.
She likes them.
I sent some to my wife's female best friend.
I can't remember how that went down, I think she appreciated how small and average looking I was. felt like it wasn't intimidating and would fuck it with laughable ease I'm sure.
But we never got to screw, my wife found out.

Do you have any French Girls to show us please? I love the French thread but always missing them

Said no woman ever

Lol this was at UNL. This dude definitely got arrested.

Considering this is me, pretty sure I have never been arrested for exposing

>sent some to my wife's female best friend.
>my wife found out.
Not really the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya?

Want this. Seeing the excitement on their faces. Hot. OCD-fag so the girls hands better be clean.

I have a big dick, and my chair is right in view of my window, so i jerk off in view of anyone who walks by. idk if anyone has every actually seen though, i dont make it obvious

I feel like marriage is one big roleplay to get more pleasure out of sex.

Attached: 1558827087175.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Don't have to worry about that, do we?
p.s. fuck off normie go back to raddit

If I had a strong feeling that the girl or girls would like it, I would take it out for a flash. It's just too risky though, you can lose everything and even be an RSO if it goes wrong.

While my gf was sunbathing topless outside on the terrace

Attached: 1558281752527.jpg (2592x3872, 515K)

Sounds like she was into cock worship.

Propose.

Not really, everything's on my computer and i'm at my parents right now, sorry dude

As a girl, no it's not. Its on the bottom of shit that turns us off. For me it's acting too macho, or flashing your money around.

You get way way way less "pleasure" with marriage sex but you get way more comfortable if that means anything to anyone.

>be me
>Wife and I at female friends house playing drinking games with a few people
>Pic related
>wife wins game
>I have to remove clothing of her choice
>Immediately tells me to drop my pants
>imeansure.jpeg
>Drop pants, wearing compression short style underwear
>Bulge for days because I've been checking out my wife's braless tits all night
>female friend basically drops her jaw
>Dick twitch
>I fucking lose again, to female friend
>Take off your underwear user
>She's trying not to look excited, but is definitely checking out my cock for the rest of the game

>Later in the night, wife loses game
>Only wearing one item of clothing (dress in pic)
>No underwear or bra
>Goes like 4 hours completely naked in front of my friends

TL;DR Lost drinking game, showed cock. Female friend was checking it out.
Then the same thing happened to my wife, but she was completely naked.

Attached: received_1762650747124374.jpg (1080x1920, 416K)

Well it's easier to explain it that way rather than the complicated story of how I didn't get to fuck her bestfriend because she changed her mind about letting me do it.
So fuck you retards

Ok,Bye.lemme just post your IP address real quick.I do not forgive.we do not forget.Expect us when u least expected.Anonymous.

Attached: 1558677931813.png (1004x708, 138K)

Tits and timestamp to prove you're not a gay dude.

No like adultery.I thought that was imply.

Eh. Being married fir years yeah we know each other enough to get off quickly, but it's still hot ass hell. Especially with toys and role play. I honestly believe true love is a major factor.

female friend asked if she could watch me jerk off, did it under the condition she got naked and sat across from me, turned into mutual masturbation

Cuck

At work loser.

Seriously? I feel like there is nothing more emasculating for a man than to have a belly or love handles due to too high body fat

Sent her a one second snap. Asked me if it was my cock that she saw

Attached: 1528638485324.jpg (640x640, 73K)

It's not like it use to be... Before phones with cameras and gps.
Your lies were harder to disprove and easier to ignore.

>You get way way way less "pleasure" with marriage sex
You're doing it wrong, user...
>married 28 years, we're always looking for something "new" to get into, role play, age play, public teasing, no reason for married sex to EVER be boring!

Everyones different. I don't mind it. On some guys its actually cute.

how'd she react?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x281, 984K)

Yeah, that's a huge step back from what you originally said.
Pretty sure a vast majority of women do find it extremely unattractive in men - rightfully so.

>showing genitals in public
Minimally, expect two Class C felony charges to be brought against you, along with several misdemeanors. You WILL do jail time.

Retarded jollies are for retards.

That girl in your pic looks disgusted, nothing more. Rightfully so, given how ugly your dick is.

This. Even regular sex isnt boring. We know ewch other, so we're always trying to push the pleasure further, more satisfying.

My friend and I pretty much just pulled our pants down hanging out with a mutual friend. Was the only way to get the message across that we wanted her to blow us

I only used it once.

Cuck.

That wasn't me. Different person.

It sound's like you have self image issues my friend.

So edgy
You faggots throw that word around every chance you get.
How does playing a strip drinking game make you cuck exactly?

wtf are you talking about.

I denied she had received this pic from me. She said she was sure to have seen my cock and that was gross. She talked to one of her friend who exposed the story in front of my gf. Gf splitted up, 4 month later i was having sex with the girl to whom I sent my dick

They do. You're talking to some fat ads beta weeb.

how was she?

Lived with a girl for several years, in a relationship and like most sex was frequent at first and less so later. It ended as she had issues I and moved on. Eventually I married a great gal and moved 100 miles away.

6 months later exgf marries some guy 30 years older than her, a functioning alcoholic with deal parents and an inherited house that's 1 mile from mine. They move there. One year later both families have one kid each. Socially we keep in contact and bbq each weekend and helping with various home stuff.

I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist and like to flash my cock without it seeming like I am. My cock is ideal for this... long and thick when hard, hangs down thick and heavy when soft.

I had several pairs of baggy legged shorts that allow a perfect view of my cock and balls if I sit a particular way. I started making sure whenever exgf got an eyeful every time I sat across from her. I'd be hold ing wife's hand and flashing cock to exgf. I did this a lot.

Exgf initially looked away but then would sneak a peek. This eventually became less discreet and she'd look for me to show her. The hunger in her eyes. Holy shit.

One day in kitchen she said to me she knew what I was doing. I asked if she wanted me to stop and she said no.... so every time I did it after that I knew she wanted this cock and it was all I could not to fatten up every time i knew she was looking.

True love isn't real. Stop watching disney soy boi. My wife is a control freak amd takes forever to cum and the majority of the work must be done by her rubbing. She likes doggy and missionary. We have kids and go weeks without sex. It's more enjoyable to jerk off to porn then have a 3/10 sexual experience. Plus I'm doing all the work. Like 3 am and she be like "wanna fuck me?" And i be like "sure just roll out of bed and fire off ten push ups... Naw? Then g.n."

Gay

Your work doesn't have a bathroom? Brutal.

Attached: she must watch [2mb].webm (427x320, 1.97M)

Married 5 years. Sex is like a king of the hill rerun.

this the whole thread is fucking stupid

mostly gayboys circle jerking to other men telling them stuff

completely gay thread

Incredible. Really. Very sensual. Excellent with both her pairs of lips

>True love isn't real
Sorry you got stuck with the wrong woman, user. As I said before, 28 years married, still fire in the bedroom (or wherever we happen to be) and still very much in love.

any more pics of her? love that she was into it after your dick was allegedly "gross"

It’s like she is torn between lusting at it and wanting to call the cops because women are told that it is wrong.

Stfu moralfag

It often takes some women a long time to cum. They need to get their head in the game to get off. My wife can take 30 mins or more if we have too much build up. She sorta plateaus and can't get to orgasm.

It took a while to figure out we need to get her off fairly early in a session for her to cum in less than 10 mins. Now it can be as short as one minute with the right triggers. We work as a team to get her off, fingers, toys, fucking, whatever it takes. It's fun.

Id get hard every time she would look. It would be a dead giveaway. My shit would be throbbing to my pulse. That's why I don't go out without underwear. My duck would be diamonds and it qould be like that scene in Anchorman (ive got a situation I'm walking off). Lol

So we were both engaged at the Time. But she is a bit crazy and wanted to go to the a very well known Berlin club were they expect customer to be dressed lightly if not at all to get in.
I did not have any suitable outfit to go there so she told me to say to thé bouncer that I will go naked inside and then keep my underwear once in.
I decided to remain naked in the club and she did not stop fiddle my penis all night along

Attached: 1477899260361.png (447x596, 438K)

I did at 15... Was at a party. Me and this hot girl were sitting on a couch in the corner of the basement. The whole party was in the basement. She had flashed me a couple times, once when it was just me looking so I thought she wanted it. I was rock hard, she was super hot. I took my dick out of my pants and was stroking it while sitting next to her, like close enough our sides were touching. She turned and saw, had this look of disgust, and spit in my face. That turned me on even more and I came right then. Some got on her arm. She freaked and began telling some of the other girls. I tried to deny it but I was locked for over a year and considered a pervert. A couple years later a girl actually wanted me to pull it out and she fucked me because she heard that story so... Maybe a win?

Yeah, he did. Like you my wife and I still hit it off regularly and after 20 years together.

Only social networks ones. Nothing very interesting.
And Girls have really strange ways, indeed

Lies. She would know.

These idiots that are flashing their genitals are apparently oblivious to the fact that the women are repulsed or at best, laughing at them both for being idiots and for having such low self esteem.

No woman wants to see that and thinks far less of you.

Just like when you see a girl on the street lift up her shirt. You immediately think she is slutty trash full of diseases. Imagine if she flashed her cunt. Now what do you think of her. And before guys in public. You think that is being below desperate and pathetic? Street prostitutes do not even do this. That's how low it is.

Any idiot that thinks the girl is somehow excited by some idiot flashing his dick has the maturity of a 5 year old, and they clearly don't understand a female's psyche for sexual arousal. Women are NOT aroused by dicks--at all. Women do not achieve orgasms from dicks--at all. Female sexual attraction has basically nothing at all to do with a penis. Ignore the porn websites that make you think otherwise. It's called fantasy. And it is male fantasy. They have fucking babies out of those things. No dick is "big". The nerves inside the vagina are minimal, do avert pain during child birth. Women don't get off on dicks. Period.

Ask her what's west of Westeros.

Ask her to leave. She has a look that makes me think of retarded kids.

>I want to believe

I have a friend that I’ve known since middle school that started dating a girl a year younger than us during our junior year of high school. They dated until he told her he cheated on her about a month ago, me and him are are going to be juniors in college and she is going to be a sophomore in college starting this fall. In the time between they started dating and broke up we became pretty good friends but fucking her never crossed my mind because she was my friends girlfriend. But a couple weeks after they broke up she started coming onto me a little bit until I drove to her school to fuck her. We’ve been fucking for a couple weeks now and plan on continuing to do it through the summer. None of our friends know and I’ve been justifying it by saying he cheated on her and already found another girl he’s very publicly fucking. Pretty sure I’m a rebound but I don’t really care.

I had these pair of of shorts that ripped during my gym class once. I was in another class and the desk were arranged where rows were facing each other. I was standing there oblivious with my legs spread open like normal and I kept noticing the girl across looking up at me, something she usually didn't do. It wasn't until I got home later that I realized my boxers were also ripped and my dick was basically hanging out in class.

>>Walk into your bedroom
>>You find Maisie Williams standing there and staring at you
>Wat do???
Scream hysterically, run away, call 911

She doesn't cum because it's not exactly how she does it.

I didn't completely pissed out my face outside a nightclub flashed my cock she then proceeded to slap me in the face which I replied "Your loss" and continue like nothing had happened.

Meh, I'd fuck her, but I don't think she's really hot

Nope she would not know because I was doing it either after she left in the Morning or late at nights when laundry was drying
Here is a pic she sent me of her holidays

Attached: 1480005571963.jpg (960x539, 119K)

who cares what the girls think? they can find it digusting or laughable: it's just for a few seconds, what do I care?

also, I don't think girls flashing their pussies are trashy

Attached: 1429141014958 (1).webm (352x640, 1.43M)

That's not being a control freak. It's common for a lot of women to need just the right combination of pressure, speed and repetition to get off. Many need to concentrate quite hard too, so talking or changing what you're doing can undo all that build up and she has to start again.

Some chicks get off easy but many take quite a bit of work. Understanding how her body responds and not assuming it should do what porn starlets or another girl did makes a big difference.

Getting girls off is something I really enjoy and I'm good at it. I've had lots of compliments.

She laughed

Attached: QuML1L4.jpg (1080x2160, 135K)

Attached: oRY7x32.jpg (1080x2160, 145K)

tomorrow I'm going to a nude beach to lay out in front of hot girls and pretend to fall asleep, at which point my little dick will get hard, they'll notice, react, and I'll cum without even touching myself. Shit. Is. Cash.

For the majority of contexts I agree. Being shown a dick unexpectedly can be confronting for many girls. I've only ever flashed those I know won't run screaming, or in a context where it's an accident and not threatening.

Because I had unzipped her blouse at a party, she requested me to show her my cock to be even or she would have told my gf

Attached: 1555850977622.jpg (1146x1600, 165K)

Funny how both those pics have Yea Forums filenames you fucking retard

What do you think is insecure about being able to objectively identify what the opposite gender finds attractive and what they find repulsive?
If you acknowledge that most people find fat people unattractive - does that make you insecure?

>liver colored nipples
Kek

Kinda, not sure it counts as what anons are looking for
But one time I got drunk and high as fuck at a party and took off all my clothes
I spent the entire night naked.
An extra tidbit, I passed out somewhere and woke up with my dried come on me.

Yes because I have posted them on here already and don't use the original ones online anymore

I was about 24, living in a small town. pizza place is the spot to hang out for high schoolers. I wouldnt try to fuck a highschooler but it didnt stop me from admiring while I ate there. table to sit wrap around like a big L. at the end of the L is the bathrooms. group of hot sexually charged girls sitting in the back towards the bathroom and I'm not to far off eating alone. we're the only ones back in this area. I glance over and see them blush and giggle, just gets me a little chub.
random worker comes by and mops the bathrooms, leaves the doors open to air out. now where the girls are sittingthey have a direct line of site to the bathroom and the side of urinals in the mens room. If I used them they wouldnt be looking at my back, they would see me from the side with my dick out.

I was getting hard at the idea. try to wait for dick to calm down and walk to the bathroom. I did one of those pull cock and balls out above the pants line so everythings out int he open. I heard a couple gasps and get rock hard instantly. I have to point my dick down its so hard. I can feel them all watching me. Its quite.
I over exaggerate the shake at the end. kinda let is bounce a little like im playing around. I turn around as im half pretending to put it away and face them directly and i freeze..I acted shocked and they are giggling up a storm. I let my cock spring up and pretend like im having trouble getting it back in my jeans. one girl runs up with her camera and asks to take a photo of it. im not sure at this point if they knew i was doing this all on purpose or not but I was turned on either way. I walk closer with my dick out and let her take a picture. couple more girls walk up and I try to play it cool and say am i just supposed to stand here with it out? at this point im ready to cum, trying to fight it back, I wasnt even really playing with it. I joke that if we dont stop im going to finish.

Attached: 99UyiDZ.jpg (960x960, 77K)

cont..

I gave it a good couple of strokes and came instantly. it actually shot at them landing on one girls legs and she screamed. like eww omg. ect so theres a few..girls out there with a video of me jerking off at a pizza place. I saw a picture of one of them in a friends year book a couples years later. they were freshman.

pretty much the main thing I jackoff to now a days.

I'm the guy who gets naked at all the parties. Everyone's seen my cock.

Fair deal. How were her boobs? Was she wearing a bra?

Post more pics of your wife

Are you not worried about being arrested?

Attached: BPmg6ub.jpg (1080x2160, 192K)

I've been trying to find this video again for a while now, anyone have it?

Attached: received_1296377823751671.jpg (1198x2048, 217K)

Retard
Stop talking shit

>this

Haven't gotten a blowjob until ejaculation in two years. A ton of foreplay before penetration - Everytime. She used to love stroking/licking/sucking my cock,but now it's rarely anything. I can't tell her because I know she'll get either defensive or mad and I hate the arguing that I apparently lose all the time since I can't argue away her "feelings". Had we no children I might've actually consider moving on...

Awesome man. Got kik? Reach me at enderwage

lol Yea Forums filenames and you expect us to believe your lies

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>she can't smell your rancid jizz on her ubderwear
>she can't feel the crusty remains irritating her tits

She's hot. Got pictures of her ass?

Nick Sandmann really get around

>Do you seriously think Girls will smell their bra?
>As for the remains it depends how you make your cum dry and what kind of bra you're jizzing on. If you pick up a lace bra, it will be more difficult to see. Do not pick a white bra because it may leave yellow stain

a ton of times in high school and before college.
lake co-ed changing rooms, school bus, school classroom (if we were alone), the dollar store, supermarket, while jogging/walking in the early morning.

I flashed a lot of MILFs, joggers, teens, classmates, and strangers.

My favorite time was when I managed to get one of my female "friends" alone in an office with me in school to have a conversation about finding her headphones. mid conversation while talking to her, i lifted my shirt a little bit while stretching and exposed my cock in my waistband. she was SUPER suprised, eyes lit up and her mouth opened, I asked what had happened and had to watch her blush and shrug it off with a BS excuse. later that day I saw her talking to one of her friends quietly and they both would look at me when i'd walk by. no regrets

Attached: received_1852178521504929.jpg (1080x1920, 246K)

This fuckin dude

yeah of course but you just have to be smart about it.

not the cops, but I almost got beat up by the 2 male friends of a girl I flashed because I was dumb enough to keep flashing at the same spot and they came looking for me after

What infuriates you it's your naturalisation jealousy that has happened to someone else but you. And since you feel insecure and cannot verify the veracity of those informations, you demean them

Wow. Imagining myself stuffing my face deep between those delicious asscheeks. Got more?

Pointing out your obvious lies isn't infuriating, it's funny. You should feel embarrassed, but you're just doubling down on your retardation

I did not lie but if that is important for you that I lie then, girl on pic if my current one

Attached: 1558807653768.jpg (960x960, 121K)

Checked

Attached: received_1329129883809798.jpg (1152x2048, 186K)

i'm not sure if anyone has seen me before when i did risky things. i used to get off on jerking off naked on the couch in front of this huge window downstairs in my house. the window is easy to see out from inside, but a bit harder to see into from outside. i live in the suburbs so i see some milfs that walk passed my house and sometimes go right up to the window with my cock out jerking off to them. i doubt anyone ever saw me but i just find it so exiting.

how does one get this job?

Attached: 1531961619193.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

Sure kid

Attached: D4sk03UWAAEljd7.jpg (682x900, 64K)

She's the perfect amount of thicc. Show me her pussy

Same. I know the kids kept me from leaving but i also wonder if the "hard times" would have even manifested if we had no kids.

yup in the car a lot

Attached: 7DF225CB-CA68-456B-BB10-B362B3D6B921.jpg (2048x989, 337K)

If thats your cock its tiny.

What if it's not his?
Does that change the size of the dick?

Potato

I was with you until you said women never get orgasms from thinking about dicks, lol

Attached: 10 Inches Of Terror.jpg (720x480, 140K)

Attached: 10 Inches Of Terror2.jpg (720x480, 139K)

Attached: received_1210915145631273.jpg (2048x1198, 154K)

Attached: Maid Entranced By Gringo Cock.jpg (720x480, 133K)

Attached: Maid Entranced By Gringo Cock2.jpg (720x480, 135K)

I sent an anonymous dick pic over tumblr to a friend in high school and she ended up showing all of our friends telling them someone sent her a tiny dick
I still have no idea if she knows it was me or not

fair at story writing good read

yes, i walked at a grocery store i worked with erection. i punched in walked down jerked to get erection then flashed it to some girl. i also had sex in the back there.

Efukt made a video about this guy

Was your dick wearing a disguise? How would she recognize your dick unless she's seen it before.

that's where I got it.

Attached: EEBD785A-8CEA-412F-967D-33C40B59DDF9.jpg (640x838, 106K)

They don't get them from visually imagining a penis. Women orgasm almost purely from mental stimulation.
Ever see porn stars get fucked while looking like they are thinking about read a magazine?

my dad used to masturbate openly in front of me when i was younger, and when i finally told my mom she kicked him out of the house and i haven’t spoken to or seen him since. don’t do this shit, you’re all disgusting.

Even her pussy is perfect. I want to see her play with it a little more

Anyone have webms of guys cumming on random grills in public?

are you a girl?

>being such a virgin wizard that you disregard all stories of people engaging in intercourse as fiction

Thx for the advice, Sherlock. Didn't know that flashing in a bus could cause a scene, saved me from a lot of trouble.

Do you masturbate thinking about it late at night in bed and your fingers find themselves in your pussy? If not try it tonight.

nah just because only the two of us in the group used tumblr and I had only recently started following her about a month prior

I hope you guys get arrested for indecent exposure. Even better yet, the chick ends up being underage and you have to carry the title of a sex offender for the rest of your days.

Attached: 83D7BEFC-EBD8-4130-A7AA-BEBD01FC3928.jpg (750x678, 340K)

bring back video of your adventures

hahahah I hope you have a beautiful family that all get leukemia you useless sack of shit degenerate

>someone in defense of public masturbation calling me a “degenerate”

okay retard

Im sorry but thats got to be the gayest fucking group of degenerates ive ever read about

tits or gtfo

Of course it's call being management.if you value your job you will kiss it

Attached: 1558581109698.jpg (720x960, 46K)

>thinking this is a far-fetched fantasy
Virgins are hilarious

woman don't like that shit, as much as u want them to.

More NAOW

>ywn be friends with benefits with a weeaboo femsperg who just wants to play with your skinflute

Attached: 8f26d97ad2a41f01f29fb051abfd7f7743c924f3a2a00d4afc7a098b4a8dc90d.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

Incel retard

Says the retard on a public exposure thread.

Attached: praise kek.jpg (800x1000, 434K)

I did the same. Regrets.

Praise kek

Praise kek

No. I don’t need to go all Louis C.K. and show my junk to anyone without that person expressing a desire to see it. Totally sub-human thing to do.

Fucking sheep

very nice to hear. thanks for posting the other side

I exposed myself to 3 friends in high school at separate times. I stopped because because the last one didn't react well. it scared me shitless and I stopped. But the other two went pretty well.

pic related

Attached: photo (5).jpg (640x640, 27K)

I used to go to this park and look for teen girls who would be walking alone through it. I would go to a bench where they would be walking by, and sit there with my cock out, and when they would see me, about 15 feet away, I would cum like a motherfucker. OMG I miss them days

its not hard to figure out. its the fact you had your naked wife on display for everyone to enjoy

Most negative reaction? Most positive?

Send my dick on snapchat to a girl I matched with on a dating app. She said she liked to be spontain so I was like if I send here a dickpick I might get nudes. It did not work out well.

This

You have no idea what a cuck is, but okay
You're literally complaining about titties right now

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-200644.png (2048x2041, 508K)

most positive is easy. friend from highschool who was a huge tomboy (turned out to be a lesbian later on. We were getting high in the woods and I started noticing she had a banging body. 17 year old me got hard just at the thought. I took out my dick mid conversation and she froze solid. didn't say anything, didn't do anything, just stood there. I started jerking and walked towards her and grabbed her tits.

worst was a girl freaking out and asking me to leave or she'd call the cops. She didn't but shit freaked me out.

>>stared the fuck out if her breasts

Attached: c22.png (520x700, 574K)

Not to burst your bubble but you are not in your car in this pic.

Attached: 1557970157743.jpg (646x1000, 112K)

Attached: 1557972874166m.jpg (683x1024, 102K)

Only on cam. I would get girls in a chat room to go on msn messenger with and I would show them my penis... they would get pissed but it was funny lol

Attached: 1557968968388m.jpg (683x1024, 100K)

Attached: 1557966641491m.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

hilarious

I flashed my sister in law by accident i thought she left to the store with my wife while i had a shower i walked out to grab a drink from the fridge i didnt know she was on the couch and i heard a gasp and she said no wonder she likes you so much

so sex is fucking amazing?

I was 15 or so and my step mother walked in on me masturbating. Not the ends of the earth, but I was laying on their bed, sniffing her knickers at the time.

interested, kik helloworlds5

this it is a male fantasy that women get off on the dick
it simply isn't true and you have to be dumb AND uninformed to believe otherwise

lesbians are a prime example that completely prove the whole dick thing to be bullshit

it's a male porn fantasy, nothing more

PRAISE KEK