Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts to accentuate his legs anything

Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts to accentuate his legs anything

Attached: venice_port.jpg (1500x2000, 690K)

When an hero? Soon please!!

Can you stop posting this shit every single day, you disturbed, AIDS-ridden degenerate?
That was a question.

I stop when there's a.) no more audience, or b.) someone convinced me (in person) to do something else

please, o brave warrior of the short, can you remove those billy eyelash threads from b :(

Just how cavernous is your asshole from taking all those back alley plowings from anonymous strangers?

How far up your ass is that pole you're sitting on?

You'd be surprised, but it's pretty tight, and those few who do fuck me like that a lot

You can see the edge of that thing at the top right corner of my shorts. So the answer is: it's not at all in my ass

what will happen when one day you will stop wearing the girls short shorts???

I don't think it will happen

If you're actually the guy in OP pic I know you're a two bit buttslut so yeah I doubt all of that

you like?

Attached: 17459.jpg (640x480, 181K)

Just how tiny is your dick that it actually fits in there? Are you tucking like a tranny or something?

ps you look like you're 70% legs. It looks weird. You'd do better without, cause you're otherwise quite good looking

It's 9 cm (3.5 inch) when erect

serious question then - where are you from? and how this works in public?
for example - i am from eastern europe and it would be quite a challenge to walk in girls short shorts.

Which country in Eastern Europe?

lithuania ( and i sort of believe that it wouldnt be that bad in some cities )

WOAH WHAT THE FUCK

Only now I realize how long a man's legs are.

Thank you sir.

how many times a day to you induce vomiting?

I'm from this country. I think it is as Eastern Europe as Lithuania.

Help: this is the public bike service in Budapest.

It depends what we call challenge. I've never been assaulted physically for wearing these

Attached: bubi.jpg (1150x1600, 550K)

Pull your fucking shorts down and show me your pathetic little dick.

kudos to you for doing this without any fears. i imagined that you must be always alert, but seems like it is not the case

Though there were no physical assaults, I do get plenty of comments, some of which border verbal assault. But as many here have already pointed out I am quite an attention whore, so I love all kinds of comments

whats the biggest dick youve ever sucked?

About 19-20 cm

can you deepthroat it all the way down?

I regularly suck (and deepthroat) a 17-18 cm dick, my nose deep into his belly, so I think I could