Im a combat engineer stationed in the middle east and we've been told unoficially that we'll be put on high alert in...

im a combat engineer stationed in the middle east and we've been told unoficially that we'll be put on high alert in the coming days
Its this iran shit
Im scared of war with iran b wut do
Monkeys with a gun i can deal with but trained armies? Fuk dat

Attached: F761D5FF-C9F5-4893-BBBD-28DC352BA799.jpg (898x628, 213K)

Be All That You Can Be.

>Monkeys with a gun i can deal with but trained armies? Fuk dat
Probably troll but if you're that much of a bitch you shouldn't be in the army. Or are you just doing it to show off to your monogoloid friends and try to pick up chicks.

>american military "training"
>can only fight angry uneducated civilians armed with rocks and fireworks, runs away when a real army rolls into town
lol

Attached: kek banana.jpg (576x405, 121K)

Attached: miltrash903446.jpg (960x894, 134K)

As compared to what ? Europe? Who are too scared to even do that because they wouldn't want to offend all those hardworking future immigrants

Attached: 1446586603137.jpg (500x375, 126K)

Attached: american freedumbs 47574077.jpg (640x328, 66K)

Keep being an autist all you want, I'm not American

Attached: 1494767041536.jpg (470x600, 72K)

that picture goes fucking hard as fuck lol

you gonna die anyway

Attached: cut dicks & die for jew13982069.jpg (600x395, 86K)

most Iranians love the USA

jesus

Where are you stationed? How long have you been in and how much time do you have left?

well you iranins are gonna love american napalm hehe

Attached: burn baby83734.jpg (541x414, 142K)

General rule of thumb: if you have to put "combat" in front of your job title, you're a pog. I never had to call myself combat infantry and my kilo buddies never had to call themselves combat tankers

It's just that time of year again. Give it a few weeks and it'll be back to boring

>Monkeys with a gun i can deal with but trained armies? Fuk dat
The "invincible" Iranian military was held at bay by Iraqi "monkeys with guns" for 8 fucking years.

good applicable use of a MOAB.

Damn... he's seen some shit.

I hope you love wealthy war profiteers and Israel, because that's who you'll die for.

Pshhh have some faith, user. The USAF is gonna rip a new asshole into the Iranians. You're gonna have massive air support for the entire war.

You know who's really scared? The Iranians!

nah, iranians aren't dumb enough to start anything military-military, they're just going to feed weapons to terrorist/separatist elements.

the ones that should be worried are the saudis, really, since that's where the iranians want to start shit.