My dog is dying, she doesn't move, heartbeat is fast as fucc and there is a wierd sound coming from her lungs...

my dog is dying, she doesn't move, heartbeat is fast as fucc and there is a wierd sound coming from her lungs. someone know something?

Attached: 20190525_161427.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukh1zoiV304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take it to the vet you dumb fuck

Sounds like you should get a gun and put her down instead of letting her suffer. It's your responsibility OP.

GO TO THE VET YOU NIGGER

i have a vet cousin, already called her

i don't have one

>someone know something?

Yeah they are called vets you absolute dunce

let me guess another piece of shit who cant afford to take care of themselves bought a pet that cant afford to get basic medical care for. Drop the dog at the vet then kill yourself

Her heart is probably failing, there's nothing you can do beside staying next to her while her final moments goes away. I send you a sincere F user, godspeed

Poisoned or chocolate. Take her to a vet rn or she's a goner.

Yes

>sounds like you should get a gun

Reading isnt your strong suit is it OP?

how old is the dog

This, as if the torn cardboard "bed", crappy sheet, and daylight werent a dead giveaway

That sound is a death rattle. The end is near. Say your good byes bro

she's been with me for 8 years, i know how to treat a dog
that's what I'm doing...

You should probably get a gun then. It's never a pleasant thing to do, but it's the most humane thing to do.

about 8

>wierd sound coming from her lungs
it's called the death rattle, the dog will be dead soon

In a human this would be indicative of septic pneumonia (especially if the “weird sound” seems to happen with breathing). This dog needs a vet you dumb motherfucker

Heart failure is also possible

You obviously don't know how, and even now you are spending these "final moments" on Yea Forums of all places while your dog dies because you couldnt afford regular care for it.

paws are usually pretty warm, they will get colder and colder until it dies

also, as others have stated, that is the death rattle you hear

we've been in a vet several times before

the vet has arrived, you fuckers, I'm not as dumb as you think

why not take her now...she might have an infection that can be treated

She said, organs are fucked, especially the heart. Death rattle confirmed...

:/

F

Are her paws cold?

yes

she said we could do a blood transfusion, but she's gonna die anyways, her insides are pretty much dead

I was just wondering since it was the same with mine when he died.

respects

This is why vets have such a high suicide rate. They have to tell people their pets are dying and then some of them blame the vet and freak out about it

f

fuck man, losing an animal is a terrible thing. feel sorry for ya. please bury the dog instead of tossing the body.

Is it possible that a vet is better to ask than fucking Yea Forums?

Liberal faggot.

im sorry OP, enjoy the last moments
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukh1zoiV304

Yes, you need to fuck it, film it and post it here... it will survive!

He probably can’t afford a vet, ‘tard

She was a good doggo.

pet your baby user, let her know you're with her.
sorry man.

Attached: right in the feels.jpg (640x480, 56K)

it's not their fault, must be sad af to see dogs die in a routine

i can't have one
I've called a vet, nothing could be done tho
I've lost one before, also died in my arms

what are you? one of them big city libtards who hates freedom?

Attached: uh huhhhh.png (305x320, 93K)

I'm on it...

she was a pretty bad one actually, didn't like anyone

You're just an all around failure arent you?

I'm the tard?
Go drink bleach.

> F

Feel Sorry for you user

c'mon, update us.

what do you think?

Oh god, My dog died last week from poisoning, I feel you OP. I hope you got the chance to stay with your dog until her final breath. Tough shit, man

Attached: rigsbrowsingb.png (251x221, 8K)

Give her milk, milk proteins make mitigate the effects of whatever she had but really just take her to the vet and scram

Rip OP's dog.
I lost my dog last year. He was a damn good dog.

Attached: 1548985172679.gif (320x246, 696K)

Don't post here dude, just be with your dog, I had to put to sleep my German Shepard a year ago, died on my hand, stay with dog every second

Sorry OP. My puppy died earlier this year, i had money saved up but my assholes parents took it without telling me. And when my puppy got sick for two days, i didn't have any money to take him to the vet, my parents said they'd take him but they weren't in a rush, they said they'd wait to see if he got better so we didn't have to spend money on the vet. he died the morning we were supposed to take him.

Sorry for all of you, it is really hard shit

Sorry to hear it OP, doge is life.

Doggie heaven awaits

Maybe don't get a dog if you cant fucking take care of it yourself. Also explain how you had "money saved up", but not enough for the vet. Having $12 in the bank isnt savings.

Feels bad man