REKTED AND GORED

REKTED AND GORED

Attached: 1558806625043.webm (360x640, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fjordnorway.com/things-to-do/skjerdal-stolsysteri-og-kafe-p4610723
youtube.com/watch?v=kXLTMQ4gYgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

loled

Fake as hell

Fake and gay
Mostly gay

Bruh thats logan paul he's fake as a 2 dollar whores tits

Attached: AfricanCircumcision.webm (640x480, 710K)

I wonder how much they paid that fat guy to fake it.

Attached: 1543423603132.webm (480x848, 1.48M)

Attached: ThiefGetsIt.webm (640x360, 962K)

oh my fucking god, he took that like a champion

"You chose the wrong store to mess with"

he took it like a chimp*

Ser yoU
Majin bOO!

Attached: 1539412789086.jpg (125x76, 2K)

lmao did he get pepper sprayed before?

heh you have more ?

she die ?

I love Russia.

Attached: 1556893468106.webm (450x340, 484K)

ya

fake and gay. you also have to be 18+ to post here, anyone with a logan paul webm is def underage

Yep, she died..I don't remember her name but if you search you'll find the story.

>You got slapped the fuck out, man!

Attached: pussy vs pucci.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Anyone need a shoe?

smoethink to help?

most npc comment ive seen on here. try harder

she die too

the shoe is the best part

Attached: Anti Millenial Theft Device.webm (522x348, 364K)

I dare you to circumcize an adult chimp and see wtf happens to you

its logan paul, nobody got anything

A Russian woman has died in the Dominican Republic after a car accident which involved her hanging out of the window on the passenger side while the driver recorded her on a mobile phone.

Natalia Borodina, 35, from Moscow, had taken her bikini off and was playing up to the camera, hauling her top half out of the car window while a friend was driving.

The shocking video sees the mother-of-one letting her upper body hang out of the window of the moving car, before she hits a lamp post.

hhahahahahaha

she died, she had a kid too. the last video of this kids mom is her being a dumb drunk thot.

kek

Why would you steal a nigger?

cotton ain't gonna pick itself

the thief is definitely a bald middle aged man, but okay "millenial"

(also, plenty of us know how to drive stick...)

They're not worth buying.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-22-36-08.png (1280x720, 555K)

>plenty of us know how to drive stick..

Attached: Are you sure about that.gif (170x170, 11K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-22-35-41.png (1280x720, 561K)

Attached: 1558735454853.webm (430x340, 696K)

>Ghost rider's in theee ditch.

>are you sure about that

yep. "millenials" is an age thing, not all of us live in some liberal cuck city...

First car driven and learned on was a stick. It's really not hard to learn.

jesus, i wonder if the accident that caused this flaming tire was recorded

Nahh she didn't die. Broke two ribs, few gashes on legs and a broken tooth.

holy fuck that bitches arm l0l

Holy shit didnt noticed this before

Attached: Give me a hand.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

same.
i picked it up after like 2 min. scared my dad (he thought maybe i had been joy riding or something)

fake as shit

Fake

woah, i didnt notice that before!!!

This is faker than fuck.

Cake and hay

Do Amerifags really not know how to drive stick? In the UK it's standard.

it was also in a libral big city (suburb, really) and my dad was on coke....

Is that a pun?

Why is his nose bleeding?

automatics are super common here (nobody buys manual cars because nobody really sells them)

Most cars in the US are automatic but you can get a manual if you want. Unless you offroad or race its pointless though.

how?

looks like Australia.

Now I see where middle age white women get the idea that they can do something to someone and then act like a victim when that person gets upset.

He is definitively slapped, but you see it in the way he "falls". He literally catches his own fall and leans on his fists on the way down. He's not knocked out.

It's taboo to show pain in the ritual but I agree

It's standard there because you're like 10 years behind. Most people can drive stick anyway.

yep

its not a ute so it cant be australia.

i kinda got east europe vibes (but i guess they dont have pickup trucks there, everyone drives Dacias)

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is stick shift.

nah, your wife is just a bitch. get a divorce, you'll be more happy

this sounds like something i'd see on some faggy bumper-sticker most of you cringelord user's would have

Ahhh that's disappointing

>bumpersticker
Nah, that's an American thing.

Attached: 1555243932293.webm (406x360, 994K)

I love how her being topless was more emphasized, than the actual accident

The rest of the world calls "driving stick" driving, you fat lazy fucks.

Story?

lol this

shit those some big bees

>implying the vast majority of people on Yea Forums right now arent american...

go to bed britbong

Using superior technology makes you lazy? Alright buddy.

I didn't imply that.

>Uk is 10 years behind

>National Health
>Sensible gun laws
>Safe Abortions
>Taxes done for you automatically
>Significantly lower obesity rate
>Significantly higher crime rates
>Almost no history
>Stole land from natives
>All wealth built on Atlantic Slave Trade
>10 years behind
Sure, we're 10 years behind, at least we're going forwards.

>Nahh she didn't die. Broke two ribs, few gashes on legs and a broken tooth.
Wrong-O twinkle dick

Attached: SheDed.jpg (797x1609, 224K)

>at least we're going forwards
So you admit you don't know how to use reverse.

Whose arm is that?

kek, too poor to have a car that shifts for you?

ill drive with a hand on the wheel and another hand on my big gulp while you sad fucks stay suck in the 1940s. kek

Attached: 917r73aHO1L._SL1500_.jpg (1330x1500, 201K)

>automatic shifting
>superior technology
Yeah, no. Try driving up an icy road with automatic shift. Oh wait, you wouldn't do that, would you, since half a centimeter snow and your country breaks down and you faggots are so afraid of frozen rain you call it a fucking ice storm, kek.

>kek, too poor to have a car that shifts for you?
Stick shift is superior, see

We have a whole gear for reverse, you lot are stuck in neutral

I'll bet her name is Blossom.

lol what? ever been to the midwest? we get crazy snow and everything is fine.

dont base all you knowledge of america on some shit that happened in atlanta last year...

l000000000000l

u got the story on this? how'd they get in his suit?

he was responding to the black girl getting run over by the motorcycle tho....

>the thief is definitely a bald middle aged man

Nigga, you can see the bill of the cap that he is wearing.

I raise you

Attached: pussy rex pucci.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

No, that's just a child being a child

he was talking about the nigger, retard.

Attached: 15bcb8728d48ba909dab0055d8739c74cc82c61b9053401daf39cd8310690468.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

>stuck in neutral

nah, were just revving up, baby.

vroom vroom

Species of giant hornet native to east Asia. People actually raise them as a hobby.

You wouldn't want automatic here the roads are made for adults not cognitively deficient lard arses

its potato quality. you cant see shit

I'm just making fun of how dramatic americans are about a little weather. Calling frozen/freezing rain "ice storm", for example.

wrong one retard

Attached: 1556218513763.webm (200x360, 1.31M)

Dam that almost made me cry wtf user

Got any more?

both of you please die in a fire

Attached: 1527659173603.jpg (480x480, 17K)

big cats really are just "big cats"

Destroying a kids innocence is like the only thing thats not funny/assuming too me. lol

>reddit spacing
You have to go back

this reminds me of my fucking childhood

ive been to europe and australia

>europe
tiny clown cars every where, nowhere to park

>austrailia
long boring ass, straight roads with nothing on them but dead emus

don't forget "thunder snow"

pleas tell me whover made this is in prison now

Any sexual abuse?

>innocence
>"He dindu nuffin!!! He a good boy!"
Lol, who fucking cares. This is the reason why niggers run away instead of being fathers, if they stay they kill their offspring just like fucking rodents.

Yeah, that's a good one too.

Kek

Youre dumb as fuck lol

go ahead and proceed, user.

Attached: 51D31221-B1D0-4C67-9D6D-6A0004D3F1C6.jpg (480x385, 14K)

No, he has made a few millions and never was charged with it.

thats just the news. they like to sensationalize everything because they are run for-profit and need to scare people in order to get views

Cry more, nigger lover.

its a blizzard mixed with a huge thunderstorm. theyre awesome. you guys dont have bad weather tho, it just rains all the time (or if your ausie, it only rains once a year...)

no just physical and neglect. My mother was schizophrenic and "raised" me in a single mother household.

you have issues. get help

It's due to a lack of family values and decent upbringings

Nah, some of us can. We're not entirely populated with morons yet.

Yeah, I guess so. But I also think it is an American trait to overly exaggerate stuff. When I travel and go on guided tours with American tourists, for example, they say "wow! that's amaaaaazing!!!" to literally fucking everything. I guess it's their way of being polite, but it just comes off as either insincere or dramatic.

oof, youre gonna cut someone with all that edge user. calm down and study for your algebra test on monday

i dont believe you

source?

Your whole point is auto is better than stick but the reason we're having this debate is because two people tried to steal a truck and failed because they couldn't drive stick. If you learn stick you can drive an auto, not vice versa.

lol, we both know it is because they are inherently violent subhumans.

Attached: nigger-animal-cruelty2.gif (222x172, 978K)

better than saying "oh blimey that there is a wicket"

it has nothing to do with niggers.

Im not gonna discuss any further with some dipshit with no intelligence. please kill yourself.

Is this post ironic or are yurosois really this pozzed and cucked?

no it's due to poverty and a toxic culture

kek I'm not britbongian but even if I were that was genuinely funny user. Not saying we are perfect either, we have something called the Norwegian arm called after us.

Such a waste of good flesh.

Attached: hellraiser-pinhead.jpg (1404x850, 482K)

nah, my point earlier was about the filename. it said millenials cant drive stick, but many of us can... then some euro/ausie-cuck got butthurt about something so now im trolling them

Well... believe it or not. Good things always happen to bad people

Attached: ihatethatfuckingsign.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

He was wearing a bee suit. Those are massive super aggressive hornets. The suit just wasn't good enough.

>it has nothing to do with niggers.
Yeah, right... Imagine being this brainwashed. Sure, it's only coincidental that black men are more likely to be violent towards their spouses and/or abandon their offspring.

Attached: singlemom.jpg (1242x2208, 289K)

>the Norwegian arm
just ask someone to pass the salt you cuck.

Wait, so you agree that stick is objectively better than auto?

also im of norwegian descent. go to skjerdal and say hi to my family for me

Still gets me man fuck. I wish I know what she looked like after she got hit.

Damn that blows, rest easy, bee-man,

fjordnorway.com/things-to-do/skjerdal-stolsysteri-og-kafe-p4610723

>maoa gene and smaller cranial capacities are due to toxic culture

Which comes from they genetically being predisposed to violence and just generally having lower IQ.

I'd love to have 5 minutes alone with the fucker hitting those kids.

and you wonder why 9.4 percent of the U.S. population have diabetes

That literally is not the topic that I'm even on right now, and you just decide to bring it up to be edgy? LOL Yea Forums has gone to shit because of dumbass kids like yourself, seriously, please, kill yourself.

depends on what you want to do. personally i prefer minimal effort while driving (cause im usually in a bad mood). If i want to race someone tho, manual is the way to go,

cool. i just want you to cite your source. got an article on it, or are you just talking out your ass?

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-69b_1508009828-NATALIA-BORODINA-3_1508010109.jpg (250x350, 57K)

>skjerdal
Would, but that's bumfuck nowhere though. It's understandable why norwegians left those places.

You mean like the britbongs, where they instead ask if you want some salt when they actually want it themselves? Not sure what's the most cucked.

No, niggers fucking EVERYWHERE are like this, not only in the US. Look at nigger rape gangs in france and sweden too.

You clearly never fucked a two dollar whore. They about as real as it gets.

This.

Both Amerifats and Britbongs are so fake in how they communicate it's disgusting and so insincere.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>I said it's no wonder why niggers abandon their families because otherwise they kill their offspring like rodents do
>You say "no it's not because they are niggers"
>I posted a pick of niggers abandoning their offspring
Literally couldn't be more on topic, you fucking cuck. Go prep your wife's bull and lock yourself in the cuckshed.

There are white people in France and Sweden too. It is systemic racism, and you cannot deny this. If Africa hadn't suffered from colonialism, they would probably be exploring Mars by now.

imagine not understanding the difference between cultural upbringing and biology. (shitty black people are shit because they were raised to be shit, not because they were shit from birth)

I think it's the third time i've seen this in the last week. Keep being original.

>hurrr edgy
>>Yea Forums has gone to shit because of dumbass kids like yourself
Ironic.

did he make it?

no. its not genetics, its social upbringing. big difference. Black neighborhoods suck, so many people growing up there will suck too (not all tho)

>It is systemic racism,
IT'S NOT SYSTEMATIC RACISM IN FRANCE AND SWEDEN, WE NEVER FUCKING HAD SLAVERY. Kill yourself.

Imagine still believing in nurture vs nature in 2019. Yeah, explain to me then why adopted blacks still do extremely poor in schools and IQ tests when brought up in white families with university-level education?

Look at your original reply to my post. Fucking idiot. Don't waste your time anymore.

>I was talking about childrens innocence
>you bring up niggers
>???

fucking dumbass bro....

nah, its pretty obvious. thats why i posted that. lol

>no. its not genetics,
Source or GTFO.

Get a life

"How to raise a nigger"

His parachute opened, but unfortunately he landed on a nerve gas canister which exploded.

>If Africa hadn't suffered from colonialism, they would probably be exploring Mars by now

Your bait is too obvious, my newfriend.

No one except for extremely brainwashed regressive lefties still believes there are no genetic racial differences. And it is fact, even though still taboo, that negros simply aren't as smart as, for example, asians.

>Amerifags
>Sees guy get in right side of car

Good one, retard

If you didn't fucking notice, the backstory was literally a black parent that just killed his babies for lulz. Because they fucking chimp out.

Attached: chimp-out.gif (300x225, 852K)

>where they instead ask if you want some salt when they actually want it themselves? Not sure what's the most cucked.

good point (im part britbong too, so i guess i was born to be cucked by manners)

Immigrants are being given EVERYTHING in sweden while the established working class have to wait for their turn. "Systematic racism" It's systematic classhate against the swedish working class.

All white people carry the legacy of slavery and colonialism. Your racism is preventing blacks from rising above their oppressors (you).

Even adopted negro children do much worse then adopted children of any other colour.

And this is the same for every single country in the world, not just Amerifatlandia.

Stop denying facts. Culture is massive issue, yes, but don't deny the genetic factor.

its almost like english is an expressive language. better than being some stoic swede/slav all the time.

Cringe. What are you, 12?

there's a time and a place. Not just going off on some completely retarded shit,

Attached: retard2.png (474x516, 399K)

I wonder how often that is misunderstood by non-britbongs.

Massive jewish cope. Choke on a foreskin, stupid kike.

>you shithole country jails and fines people for mean tweets
>lol London has worse homicide rate than NYC and you all never had let dumb nigger slaves suddenly be free.
>lol USA a country about 400 years in the making is better than a country that's been around for 2000
>niggers are sub-human anyway. Only reason slaves were ever outlawed in Europe is because it gave the slavers too much of an economic advantage.

Truth.

>All white people carry the legacy of slavery and colonialism.
hahah no, you're too obvious man. I initially fell for it, but this is too obvious.

bad cgi

And they should be given everything for a great deal longer if they want turn their lives around.

You oppressed them for centuries and now you expect them to recover overnight? You're so toxic and disgusting.

I think he was talking more about fake smiles we all are forced to give each other.

Not to mention that you clearly see her waving both arms when she runs away.

he completed his plan [got to the ground floof in record time] if that's what you mean

she is fucking bald

for the summer newfags

Attached: captcha.png (640x894, 304K)

so glad to see Salt Bae finally killed himself

It's a troll post.

Wooow. I actually feel sorry for the thief for once.

Sweden never oppressed black people. They opened their doors and gave them everything, and in return they got rape gangs and car burnings. I wonder why

Thot patrol keeping the streets clean.

>National Health
That you neglect to mention is a completely unsustainable economic policy
>Sensible gun laws
That prevent you from responding to a threat/invasion of your home without outside intervention, wasting minutes when every second could be a life saving moment. As a bonus, when you're entire continent becomes an authoritarian police state, you'll have nothing more than your limp penis to fight off the secret police as they rape your daughter to death in front of you.
>Safe abortions
Already exist in the US, but a safe way for your populace to rid themselves of their own personal mistakes should never be guaranteed by the state. Unless the state can get you pregnant, it has no business touching your uterus.
>Taxes done automatically
So that you can't question it when you're screwed out of far more of your paycheck than you should be
>Lower obesity.
You got me. It really sucks to live in abundance.
>Higher crime rates
If you got rid of all the niggers, the US would have the same crime rates as Denmark.
>Almost no history
And just how much of your history are you connected to? Most Amerifags treat freedom, which our country was founded on, as a virtue. Eurofag countries were founded on the monarchy screwing the peasantry.

I take it back, maybe you are connected to your lineage.
>Stole land from natives
You mean we won a war with them to bring about one of the best civilizations of our time?
>Wealth built on slave trade
Lesss than 1% of southern Americans owned slave you mong. And slavery was still in practice in Europe before we outlawed it.
>10 years behind.
Sorry, that was an understatement.

>caring about spacing

have less autism (autism is a choice)

lost

its the women in the cars arm, watch it frame by frame

Niggers being niggers

>uses the term edgy on Yea Forums of all places.

Please drink bleach to purify the gene pool of your worthless taint.

hahaha, like someone said earlier, your bait is to obvious. But they are free to recover on the other side of the pacific, in their supposed wakanda ruinsthat whitey demolished.

lol she was like "ops that was too much" when the little negro start bleeding from the mouth, maybe broken spine

>implying adopted black kid doesnt hang out with other black kids who teach them bad ways....

>deny the genetic factor.
this very fact makes me rage at this fucking clown world of fucked up fee-fee's

What are you talking about? Have you driven a car before? I live in the midwest and have driven all kinds of shit. Sticks don't help on ice

tiny penis

go watch more cuck/incest porn you fucking sperg

Dude, it's fucking fake. Jesus. The flames are fake, the smoke is fake, the arm is fake. It literally fucking says
>gifak.net
in the corner.

This is somehow really adorable.

Yeah I wonder why people who were slaves would respond with anger to their enslavers /s

You are pathetic. As a white person, you will never know what it's like to walk a mile in a PoC's shoes. I hope your entire family is raped, so you shut the fuck up with your racism.

Did he poop his pants? Looks like he's packing aload.

>fake smiles
ah, i dont do that shit because im cool (autismic)

>Dumbfucks taking this that seriously

Attached: 1558574635703.gif (480x270, 1008K)

If you are driving up a snowy slope, you need to keep speed constant, i.e., having a constant torque and staying in the same gear. Automatic shifting more often than not changes when you accelerate in order to get up the slope, which is why modern automatic gears have fucking hi/low in order to force it to not change.

We call it freezing rain. An ice storm is when it accumulates and starts taking out power lines and trees

>Yeah I wonder why people who were slaves would respond with anger to their enslavers /s
Sweden never enslaved anyone, and slavery in the US ended fucking 250 years ago.

>I hope your entire family is raped,
By a black person such as yourself, I take it?
See, you are only proving my point. Niggers are inherently violent and a danger to society.

Is the chair OK?

Unnecessary.

>Niggers aren't violent, you're just racist!
>b-b-but I hope they rape your family

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING GORE THREAD

edgelord confirmed

i know that its summer and all your "friends" are having fun without you...

gake and fay

This. Thunder snow is kinda rare and awesome

Attached: dog-kills-baby.webm (700x394, 481K)

I would honest to god travel to that maggot's house and kill him myself. Anyone got sauce on this? I've got money and I would happily "murder" this piece of shit.

>Amerifags
>right-hand-drive truck

>you guys dont have bad weather tho, it just rains all the time
Britbongs maybe, this is a Norwegian summer in the mountains:
youtube.com/watch?v=kXLTMQ4gYgY

nah. im just bored with all the "niggers this" and "niggers that" shit. get more material.

omg can't unsee

Whoever made this is black, so yes; they are likely in prison now. If not for child abuse, then for something else.

>edgelord

lol such a raging faggot, that thinks this is reddit and he can cash in his niceguy points.

You are such cancer, just like the SJWs that diluted the term Nazi into uselessness so you have with the term edgy, you sad fucks use it for everything from laughing at a bully getting his ass kicked to this shit and everything between so congrats on destroying any meaning it had.

>congrats you played yourself.

N I C E B A I T
I
C
E
B
A
I
T

Too much, user. Too much.

Attached: trash.gif (619x619, 1.68M)

standard also means manual transmission

>Sweden never enslaved anyone
kek
okay?
the vikings never had slaves.... sure, bud....

Will Smith
1284 W Arrowhead Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

You actually wrote the n-word and you still say you aren't racist. You actually wrote the fucking n-word.

I seriously don't feel so well after reading your shit. I am a good person and a white ally to PoC, and I really think I'm going to faint. Your hate is just undeniably evil.

l00000000000000000l

i just hope you get raped, and as the nog cums inside you he whispers in your ear "it was your privilege"

Trells weren't fucking black.

I didn't say I wasn't racist. I'm racist as fuck, and with good reason.

ON IT, THANKS user. FIRE AT WILL!

nigger lover

Attached: wakandan.webm (198x360, 984K)

Sweden wasn't founded until 1397, long after the vikings........

edgelord originated here in like 2008
nice try newfag
go back to doing your homework

Niggers are still acting like niggers, I see.

Vikings served brown/black kings as body guards in constantinopel and in the middle east, so who enslaved who exactly?

>1284 W Arrowhead Way
how'd you get my address? jayden? is that you, son (daughter)?

Attached: nigdance.webm (360x480, 1.21M)

this

>Trells weren't fucking black.
still slaves tho...

>edgelord originated here in like 2008

Yeah after the first influx of faggotry. That's around the time this shithole became mainstream and all the pussies like yourself came in droves completely ruining what was left of this place.

So I say again please kill yourself so remove some of the taint your kind has placed here.

>Cancerous little pussy.

Well, how do you think nords got to be so fair and pretty? They pillaged Europe and took all the pretty girls with them back home. But also, see and

Wow. Takes a real tough guy to post on boards what he would do to someone.

Are you like ex- cia or something?

Attached: 1558733653647.gif (800x430, 564K)

doing gods work user

thats a hairless bondo ape. dont lie

I guess it's the intellectual property of whoever did that crappy cgi work.

maybe the country of sweden, but the swedish empire existed before that.... sweden has been around for a long time

yet youre still here 11 years later....

kill yourself and find a new hobby

Negroes are definitely less evolved. I know a guy who ran a funeral home and apparently they would get so upset they would occasionally pull the corpse out of the coffin

sauce? i want to learn more about my nordic ancestry and apparently anthropologists are just now finding out that they went to turkey.

The swedish empire was between 1611 and 1721.

what a nice culture

why don't white people take this culture up

>swedish empire
Never existed

>sweden has been around for a long time
Nope. In fact, "swedes" were just one of many (visi)gothic tribes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard

honestly looks fun. daggering is a good time

It's called sleet, dumbasses.

>good time

Attached: niggers-dance5.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

All the way to the sidewalk.

before that it was all denmark/norway (same thing technically)

Looks like Detroit

he a jew now

Attached: 1516606522864.jpg (600x327, 82K)

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

>chuckles at rekt threads and usually disregards human suffering
>brought to tears watching that
maybe a fag but atleast It reassuring to know my humanity is still intact.

Its the Negroes version of a mosh pit which is equally retarded

No, there were different gothic tribes.

Of course I'm still here, I like making fun of cancerous little pussies like yourself. I gotta make the best out of a bad situation after all.

uhhhh what, considering the Visigoths are from Spain.... are you high?

what the actual fuck happend to this board, where did the faggots come from?

KEK

Attached: niggers-dance123.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

yeah, what a cuck.

lel

Fucking fake?

Where do you think they came from originally?

Attached: goths.png (1954x1362, 139K)

>all people are equa-
>no human is ille-

are reditards born triggered?

This is the reason people in America leave there manuals running all the time. Only like 6 percent or some shit American cars are manual

Truly an enrichment of our culture.

>belongs to everybody
except the Palestinians. We must rid them from their ancestral land. i know this because im a conservative ashkenazi jew and i get to cry when i dont get my racist ways

go back to /pol/
Yea Forums has always been lke this

It's just a nigger / amerimutt
I don't understand such exaggerated reactions to that

Attached: 1547638770318.gif (320x232, 1.18M)

why would you use two similar shades of purple?

you explicitly said Visigoths though lmao, google when they became the visigoths. Goths are specifically a name given to swedes that LEFT Sweden during that time period. Sweden existed prior in the Kingdom of Sweden and the Swedish Empire. whoever said it was just in the 20th century is wrong

Fuck off nu/b/

you seem pretty triggered.... go to bed user. its been a long day.

Attached: Knipsel.png (654x784, 493K)

That thing ain't real, the creatures before homosapiens died out many millennia ago

its jamaica, so... unless youre living there, this shit aint coming to america

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970895/Saudi-Arabian-mother-beat-tortured-six-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html

>you explicitly said Visigoths though lmao
I actually didn't, but I guess you're too stupid to know what parentheses are.

the mom's not in jail tho...?

>thinking there is a difference between Visi(goths) and Visigoths
oh sorry my grammar nazi friend. Still wrong though

Not american. She made the video to shakedown the x husband for child support. She got arrested and kids taken away

>this shit aint coming to america

Attached: nig-influence.jpg (640x768, 112K)

>didn't even put it in the right place
If you're going to misrepresent what I said, don't be so fucking obvious.

Attached: nigger culture.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

Just love them!

Attached: 1515040218411.jpg (526x349, 41K)

Sandniggers aren't human. I wish stuff like Christchurch would happen more often.

I didn't misrepresent what you said, that was my point. Stop bitching about grammar when you were proven wrong.

exploring Mars using rockets fueled with chopped up albinos?

So fucking fake lol

Attached: 1454925383786.jpg (1582x1627, 580K)

Sweden didn't exist before the kingdom of sweden, the people who later named the country sweden (Sverige) Svear lived in 4 different kingdoms known as Tiundaland, Attundaland, Fjärdhundraland, and Roden.

The goths did originate from sweden, atleast some of them from another people Göter.

you never grinded at dances?
what are you, gay, or are girls just repulsed by you?
fucking sad dude.

nvm. hopefully the saudi government beheaded her ass

>poverty
Yeah it's da white mans fault why an entire continent of niggers is still in the stone age

>goths originated from sweden
>proven wrong
Proven right, lol.
Also, see Stop being so fucking retarded. You were wrong. Deal with it.

>but muh gramar is the only way i can win arguments because im bad at arguing

They only act like this because their ancestors were slaves. They need more welfare and everything will be fine

I wish people would acknowledge the parent's role in this. If you take the time to pay attention to your kids and raise them right, what's popular won't matter to them.

Grinding is a poor substitute for actual fucking, but you wouldn't know about that you fucking virgin.

>taking sarcasm seriously

Attached: 1488987709319.jpg (300x369, 29K)

silence, nigger

seriouslytho. jamaicans are some of the worst people in the world. but Yea Forums hates women, so i dont get why this webm is supposed to show a "bad" thing

no. i must hate everyone who isnt ashkenazi. it is the only way. praise Bibi

ah yes, and the thirteen colonies aren't the United states duh. But same name and prescursors do exist but obviously there are differences. Nobody says germania = germany = prussia but That doesn't change the fact that Germany existed far before it became a country

>this shit aint coming to america

Attached: twerk122.webm (1280x720, 763K)

I think so too
we need more blacks and they need and deserve more welfare

Attached: 1478090785140.jpg (700x577, 383K)

redit… d-uh.

i wish youd just kill yourself already. we all know you wanted to today, but you pused out...

kek

Attached: typical-niggers.webm (460x390, 1.7M)

wait i never said Sweden existed before the Kingdom of Sweden, the whole conversation was that it existed before the 20th century.... learn to read