Sup faggots?

Sup faggots?

I'm tired of living in debt so am gonna kill myself tonight.

Thanks people for making me laugh :)

Attached: mob 2.png (1415x1006, 880K)

you better do it bitch

Are you all fags here on b are useless, irresponsible maggots? every (prbly) fake thread i see here is always related to being in debt... you people are fucking disgusting.. learn to manage your money.

Good. Don't half-ass it either.

national minimum is here for the reason and if you have at least a little brain of cells you'd be manage to live pretty well and even save some money.. not too much but always something..

Same situation. Sorry to see you go man. Life is rough. Make the most of the small moments.

Good luck on your suicide and hope you find peace in your next life.

nah bitch, this debt aint mine, my parent leave this shit to me, like im sort of collateral faggot, which I fucking didn't know, I just happen to know this, when I was called out on court to make an arrangement for them, ffs

>owes someone money
>kills self
Yeah, because that's a proportionate response.

You can't inherit debt from someone else. You must have signed something which makes it your debt. In any case just leave the country and start anew somewhere else.

They died and you took the house or some shit? You can refuse the inheritance after someone if they have debts and lawyer is obligated to tell you you shitstain

and in case of house you may refuse to take it and country will buy it off from you chip true but they will do it so in that case it's your fault faggy shaggy

ill give a good shitty catch, they move to different country, and I think think I'm gonna used this faggot's advicd

Just flee the country you dumb fuck. If you’re in debt go to a country with no extradite treaty. If you actually kill yourself just because you’re in debt, you’re an absolute faggot.

You don't inheritance debt after your parents you moron if you didn't also inheritance something else like a house for example you absolute fagg.. you didn't bothered to find you if they have any and now you gonna pay for it moron

is it night soon?

Yes it is the fucking OP moron should go to sleep or kill himself

make the world a better place before you do

You'll be in the hand of God, my boy. He'll more than likely reincarnate you into a Chinese peasant girl in the 1300's.

Good luck.

Not sure why you don't practice Goetia magick and try to get some demonic help? Ask for money or something.

yes fuck you little faggot, I'm going to send them my parents details where they moved. you fckin little faggot shit

Why wait for night? If youre gonna kill yourself do it. It's not like you have to do anything the next day.

I'm not beggar you little shit, I rather die than beg to people, if I die, I want to be reincarnated sa your daddy so we can be alabama together

so fucking do it OP because you have shitty parents and then go to the lawyer and he will explain to you details and court may take the debt responsibility away from you. jesus fucking.. anyway good luck op wish the best hope fuckers will pay for fucking you over

Attached: adawdawdawdaw.jpg (338x600, 23K)

livestream link or gtfo

Attached: пепе.jpg (800x522, 62K)