You have the power to remotely control this girl's body and actions for 48 hours...

You have the power to remotely control this girl's body and actions for 48 hours. She will have full consciousness during this but unable to resist. What do you make her do?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I make her sit on Yea Forums all day creating shit content like this.

I'd make her jump off a roof just for the lulz.

>make her sign a consent forum
>become my personal slut
>live stream it
>post pics on /r9k/ and watch as they flip their shit because this Asian cutie is being BLACKED
>make her posts pics on every board and discord with my name on her tits
>PICS AND VIDS PICS AND VIDS PICS AND VIDS
end it with this^^

What would you make her do with you?

I would make her watch some tv

Force her to make me a sandwich

What a fucking genius.

I would send her to the worst part of the city, where she would offer her body to the people hanging out on the street.

What would she be wearing? What would she say when she walks up to someone?

A white bikini and wooden wedges.
She would walk up and ask, "What can I do to make you happy? I will do anything you want."

What would most guys ask her to do? Would they even take her up on the offer? They might find it suspicious

who wants more of her

Attached: 1537145890376.jpg (411x381, 39K)

Attached: Assault.jpg (305x165, 9K)

bump

A sandwitch

OH THANK GOD! Alright, need her to mow the lawn, trim a little as well. From there I need her to use the tiller to move around some soil and plant grass seed. I'd have her drive my car to get some more soil, but asian girl driving, hahhaha, no. Anyhow I would make a her a nice meal afterwards and let her sleep on the futon in the other bedroom.

I’d make her fix that ratty ass gate

Make her jump of a bridge with the nazi himn playing in the background while she screams FUCK NIGGERS

I would try to remotely stop her from being in my control to get REALLLLY fucked up

simple. shoot a leader of state. I'll decide which by spinning a bottle.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U

Fpbp

Looks like she's used to that kind of treatment. Probably how she got into this country in the first place