Don't shit where you eat

>Don't shit where you eat

So where am I supposed to meet a girl?

Attached: 1557802673257.jpg (790x700, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jxt7UrYiTZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People who say this are retarded. It only applies if you're a shit human being that can't maintain a professional work relation with someone that you're fucking.

Anywhere people congregate.

Attached: 0052.jpg (652x505, 60K)

You don't

Tell you what go to kfc and have some excuse involving money to introduce yourself to a customer. Tread the fine line of harrassment and disturbing the peace doing PUA. In the adult world you need bigger balls for the shitstorm shot hits the fan that is a woman. you'll be fighting niggers for the scraps left. What women want right skippy? Women are tired of it. Imagine your grown ass bitchass asking me how to masturbate in public I'll tell you to fuck your mother faggot.

Go fight niggers over these whores to herd them back to your race. Do it now.

Shut the hell up

Pig piece of shit

Thanks man. Women love men who they don't know asking them out

So you can't get pussy at college or work because cops. Ok. Where the fuck is your father? Is he an idiot?

I don't concern myself with the opinion of retards.

You have such a way with words.

Attached: 0168.png (640x360, 402K)

Yeah them teenagers at the mall look like 21. I'll pick up that guy's mom granny or that guy's wife at outback all alpha and shit. I won't get shot my ass beat or the police called on.

Why doesn't this happen to faggots and niggers?

Call the judge a retard you nag like a bitch that doesn't get its ass beat for it.

In any other country besides America I would have beaten your fucking ass in the street.

What rules are you following, your own? I've fucked almost all the girls I've worked with with no problems at all. It was strictly physical so I didn't have any drama of a relationship.

I love it when you talk dirty to me bby

Attached: 0036.jpg (1024x773, 104K)

I just can't wait to call the police on people like you. Who would think being perverse at the workplace is not an offense with basis of getting fired or arrested. We'll know who is the retard when you you finally get your fucking ass beat. Better yet fairy, feel right at home behind bars next to Degenerates and niggers

I bet jail is just like your house

To you I'm God and a nigger from Brazil punk you don't know me.

Imagine being this mentally ill to be the Alice poster on b

You're getting me all excited, should we get a room?
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jxt7UrYiTZ

Attached: 0017.jpg (1424x1080, 165K)

Cut the crotch out of your pants, and walk around playgrounds, let the people watching know you're playful and have a dick. When the police come, make a rush towards the most feminine cop, and BAM! Met someone and on your way to marriage.

Attached: 1558670564091.jpg (552x621, 38K)

Eating dog shit is a lucrative business in all those rich houses

Attached: 423.jpg (323x342, 36K)

What

There's levels to bring a faggot like calling your father a sperm donor.

I'm sure in Portuguese these things you are saying sound threatening. In English you sound like you are retarded.

Also you replied 3 or 4 times while I was busy taking care of my kids. You must really be upset. I've heard all about Brazilians and their temper tantrums. A whole nation if infantile morons.

Go behead a football referee or something.