Celeb Thread -- Red Booty

Celeb Thread -- Red Booty

Attached: 80e8cea0e1f8e2de84e3a082fc519911.jpg (1200x1630, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftsN8v8h7v4
xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4io8HBtX9pA
xco.kr/dEb
xco.kr/dEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: C{F8DF7C44F36748EB767966F52D3E2A1}.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: 1496439574246.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

>Celeb Thread -- Red Booty

Attached: C{F832B4C241B340898ABDC286ABB7823}.jpg (89x125, 2K)

Pretty please don't spam... I like these threads and I like the anons. If you want a certain celeb posted, I will do it.

Attached: D{0EF210B131CA4F1B8F641931CB53968}.jpg (125x115, 2K)

Jerking my cock for Saoirse, wish I had help~

Attached: 1376061489783.jpg (714x871, 150K)

It's just the Canadian having his daily tantrum

Attached: yis5whcwsyz21.jpg (1200x1460, 226K)

I'm out.

Attached: 1551522076540.jpg (1200x1800, 890K)

:( bye user

I feel bad for him. What a sad life.

Attached: 7658.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

I want booty like this

Attached: oxykxgrvjdx21.jpg (2441x3662, 1016K)

Attached: 1558007375670.jpg (1280x1920, 306K)

Thank you for the pics qt

People who are incapable of being literate aren't really supposed to live on their own.

Attached: 1554974772514.jpg (1887x1360, 479K)

oh, 68W bro
I remember you

Attached: 1542053333216.gif (500x278, 1.49M)

Lets post emmas

Attached: 1527649520744.jpg (125x77, 2K)

You don't even see me coming that's what i'm talking aobut that's my dawg.
Read the book of Genesis. All of creation is inherently good. It is the absence of this goodness or a turning away from God that is evil. Evil is not a thing. It is not a substance. It is only the and never of the good.
Yes I meant to say Mother OF God, (Theotokos)
A desperate struggle for survival that always ends in not surviving kek what hope is there in that whether you're Germanic or Abo?
Nonsense, Jesus offers no real hope i mean i don't want to live in my shitty inferior non-Germanic body for the rest of forever in "Heaven".I much prefer the idea of reincarnation being real.
Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-b

Attached: 1552656699534.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Contemplate compassion

Attached: 22112232.jpg (800x1200, 86K)

Our salvation is up to us, individually.indeed. many religionists pass this power off to god, however, as if this is what he wanted/preached about
Okay, when you mature in age you will realize God is not a rebel. You will realize that it was He that was rebelled against, not the other way around. For he is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Have a good night, I’m tired. God bless you.
the flood did indeed happen, there are tales from all ancient culture all over the world. gobekli tepe has it fucking inscribed on some monolith they BURIED some ~12k years ago. there is so much to history they just dont even talk about and its absolutely maddening
Why did God create anything?
Based and redpilled. Bless up lads. Deus vult.
Byzantinei dont know much about their history so i cant point to specifics but no man has the right to rule over others. we dont need rulers if we all follow natural law, the law of god
the sacrifice to end all sacrificeswhy do people say this? it sounds so stupid. we werent saved, nor has sacrifices stopped. what is this supposed to mean?men choose to head towards light or to stay in darknessnow youre on to something
And then he says...61..., “Does this offend you? 62Then what will happen if you see the Son of Man ascend to where He was before?63The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. 64However, there are some of you who do not believe.â€He makes it clear that the words were of a spiritual nature.Cathotlics always forget that part.
pol doesnt like to talk about the jews working to expose zionism for what it is
god allowed pedophile psychopaths to become rulerBecause sinners get wicked rulers.
It doesn’t contradict itself at all, that is higher

Attached: 1553112192242.jpg (125x58, 1K)

Btw. was also most of cute ASR and some of the lovely Sersh.
Bye!

Attached: 1553768104129.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

implying I claimed she wasn’t an important FigureYou’re a strawman extraordinaire I see
god allowed pedophile psychopaths to become rulerBecause sinners get wicked rulers.
We weren’t saved per say, but we were redeemed. The punishment for sin in Genesis was death, but God took on the flesh and went through all the stages of human life (infancy, child, teenage, adulthood, death), which meant he was the sacrifice of all sacrifices. He trampled down death by death. That it the purpose of life my friend; to die and live again. Our salvation is up to us, individually.
implying there's only one use to the knowledgeselfishness is the epitome of a child, and that is the exact definition of dark occultism. do the world a favor and heal your past traumas and stop acting like a little bitch
Because he needed a free agent for his plan. He could orchestrate the greatest play ever told if he wanted, but he wanted his plan to come to fruition on its own.
Jesus said judge not by the appearance but you will know that by their fruit

Attached: 1556257634516.jpg (125x68, 2K)

So the answer to my questions are...?
I sometimes think God created Islam because Europeans idolize themselves so it was necessary to make the Quran the object of exaltation rather than Mohammed. The prohibition on representations of Mohammed was a stroke of genius imo.Man likes nothing more than to think himself a god.
implying there's only one use to the knowledgeselfishness is the epitome of a child, and that is the exact definition of dark occultism. do the world a favor and heal your past traumas and stop acting like a little bitch
Teel deer has been actually very vocal about the problems of skeptics.
Religion does the complete opposite of keeping people inactive. Nihilism is what makes people carefree and inactive
Read the book of Genesisshould look up eric von daniken's work on what was really going on in genesis =3im posting hints right now
god is an ayy basedyoutube.com/watch?v=ftsN8v8h7v4
God does not call for us to kiss the boots if evil rulers.but you must obey your government, god allowed them to be in that place of power, right? therefore you lawfully must obey, isnt that what you just said?
What are the tangible rewards of Christianity? No putting it off until later. inb4 kys
he didn'the created agents with free will and satan wanted to be god, now he's fucking up our society and is worshipped by mudslimes, kikes and transfaggotsgod gave us divinity to expose and fight evillet's fuck em all up
Those verses in John are referring to creation, which is the book of Genesis in the OT. Jesus Christ many times speaks of the OT prophesying of him. There is continuity between the OT and NT. I don’t have to read that person’s books, I already know they’re based on higher criticism nonsense.
Same reason he created the other angels. Fuck if I know.
here is true satani

Attached: 1548341917952.jpg (82x125, 2K)

Catholics believe this. I don’t believe this. I believe in Christ.
It doesn’t contradict itself at all, that is higher criticism nonsense. And yes i know the Bible was written by man, but the Scripture is inspired by God. And it was the Church, guide by the Holy Spirit, that decided which books would be considered canon.I know you don’t care, because you are a heretic yourself. I’m just here to correct your errors.
Or amybe i'm just knowingly evil, sunshine. Call me back when you're a war vet.GEE. BETTER CREATE HELL OTHERWISE I CAN'T KEEP THE EVILK PEEPUL UNDER CONTROL. AGOO GA DADAGet fucked.
god is an ayy basedyoutube.com/watch?v=ftsN8v8h7v4
in a way so many of us suffer? Why do we need to me imperfect in the first place?like the other user said, we have free will, and some people use it extremely selfishly. i used to blame god for all of man's wrongdoings as well, but its not quite honest now, is it? but you must remember, the god of religion and the true creator god are mostly separate things
satan is the son of the morning, not the morning star
Speaking of OG's.PA VIKINGTOG TIL FREMMED LAND DRO MENN AV NORDISK AETT.
tfw the very bible corroborates your own story and christcucks still get mad
Because Jesus Christ is God, co-eternal with the Father and the Holy Spirit, a divine person that assumed human nature in the incarnation. Thus there is no human personhood in Christ that limits him to our human capabilities. He is fully God and fully man, and fully man by virtue of the human nature the assumed, not personhood. Read John chapter 6.
The redpill becomes the breadpilloh that's just fucking clever
now dont get me wrong, i believe in a creator god. there are rules in this life that we must live by or we will suffer, this is the visible imprint of the invisible god. the bible, however,

Attached: 1535757969166.jpg (93x125, 2K)

God's creation was good. With the "beasts of the field" in Genesis that happen to have hands, it is implied that not all people descend from Adam and therefore not all were created in God's image. Either some peoples weren't God's creation or they were corrputed forms of it
g-dyou fucked up rabbi, stop using VPN you kikenigger
get out of this oh slippery eelYou're going to die
I thought that for awhile too but it turns out Christianity is the spiritual blue pill
Perfection with free will, its not that hard user. FREE WILL. Meaning man chooses his destiny. What you are thinking of is a created being that is programmed to be perfect, having no choice
Cain sounds like an OG to me.
POWER FIXATION>everything else
So if you believe what God says what's the issue?
Yes I have, with scripture and example from the Bible. Your low IQ memes do not refute them.
the fatherbut he is not the same as the god of your bible, in which you quote all day
They're called Melonheads, they basically run the world.xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
John 6:53. Im sorry son but you're retarded.
My truth>yoursGrow the fuck up, retards. Or better yet don't, i don't need the competition.STILL, there MIGHT be SOMETHING going on. It might not all be bullshit.
God as a Hierarchal figureim not arguing this, though. there is one ruler, and that is the true creator, truth, law, love, consciousness, whatever you want to call it. anarchy means no rulers, as in no man to rule over other man. we already have all the laws/rulers we need.
You and the orange user failed in answering all of my questions, I'm quite disappointed
Cause he wanted some bitchin tunes.
jesus is truly a divine being, and the son of god. b

Attached: 1527265881387.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I'm contemplating alright, but I might soon run out of it again.
hope you have a wonderful evening, qt

Attached: 1549153803987.jpg (2358x3000, 1.39M)

Bye bye anons

Attached: uxxpgdjfn3z21.jpg (1824x2872, 430K)

Idiotic, embarrassingly nonsensical pagan larping drivel.
You have fucking nothing, greehorn. We've been out here since '67. We've dealt with this gooks before, let me tell you what life is all about. BTW, welcome to the Tiger Force.
all the while, the satanist would scorn you for your ignorance/childishness
That's retarded shit dawg, there's no hope/light. You better hope Jesus saves the White race otherwise it's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBye.
in 2019 this natural law true freedom shit is a trap that leads to atheism > suicide all of these idiots going on about freedom dont know WTF they are talking about non of them are working towards becoming the ubermensch or even trying to reach Diogenes level they are just empty nihilist bitching aboutt religion being a prison for idiots
This parasite has a direct lifecycle with no intermediate hosts. The lifecycle takes about 13–15 days to complete.No formal prevention strategies exist for control of H. polygyrus, although the parasite is susceptible to a number of drug treatments. Treatment of an infected mouse with pyrantel pamoate, ivermectin, or other anthelmintic drugs helps clear infection and provides immunity to reinfection.[4] Furthermore, a cocktail of H. polygyrus excretory-secretory antigens can be collected, and administered to mice in the presence of alum to induce sterilizing immunity before infection
Mother of God, not mother god.
Jesus is a LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.
Look around you right nowTranniesFaggots democrats... does it seem like a trick?
Eh yeah you know eternal damnation i doubt it, that would imply there even is a God.
here is true satanism, before this thread dies
satan is the title given to the angel Lucifer who was the most powerful angel, 2nd in command, a

Attached: 1533183835057.jpg (107x125, 3K)

Like dis?

Attached: tumblr_prwj2pe8X71vljaq5o1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 210K)

But as I’ve already demonstratedlol
You want to be God, spot's taken. Don't get taken out the game son, learn your place.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4io8HBtX9pA
Actually No, Jesus is not the only figure we worship. He is only one person among the undivided trinity. We worship the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Says the guy posting ancient aliens shit as some kind of proofReally showing those double digit iq points bud!Read the 4 gospels, then at least you'll know something, instead of whatever you think you know.
No, I mean where it says:John 6: 51-59“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.â€You, like the filthy Jews that Christ rebuked, are doubtful of the body and blood of Christ.
You are not your mind. You are something made in God's imageSo there's no free will?Man he made to serve him [...] in the tangle of his mindSo he ma

Attached: 1550591255677.jpg (125x83, 2K)

I like you a lot

Uhh not with reincarnation einstein
Same reason he created the other angels. Fuck if I know.
with scripture and example from the Bibleyet i have also posted examples. whats that for no contradictions?
1 post by ID mfw you realize christ cucks are the new kikes make believe bullshit to cuck your mind and the worldDesert nigger trilogy
They're called Melonheads, they basically run the world.xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
God created Satan to be an important angel but because of his rebellion he cast him to earth. When God created Adamic man (whites) in his image to rule over the Earth, Satan sought revenge and seduced Eve birthing Cain. Today the seed of Adam and the seed of Satan are still enemies. When Satan is mentioned in the Bible as existing long after the creation of Adam, it is referrencing his (((offspring)))
Edgelord pastaHurr durr i believe that all matter popped into existence from nothing and that physical forces that made everything were instantly created, that includes all Math and physics.Atheism, not even once...
Because he needed a free agent for his plan. He could orchestrate the greatest play ever told if he wanted, but he wanted his plan to come to fruition on its own.
tfw the very bible corroborates your own story and christcucks still get mad
pol doesnt like to talk about the jews working to expose zionism for what it is
the sacrifice to end all sacrificeswhy do people say this? it sounds so stupid. we werent saved, nor has sacrifices stopped. what is this supposed to mean?men choose to head towards light or to stay in darknessnow youre on to something
the flood did indeed happen, there are tales from all ancient culture all over the world. gobekli tepe has it fucking inscribed on some monolith they BURIED some ~12k years ago. there is so much to history they just

Attached: 1553237045667.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Doing god's work

god create satansatan is an idea. if you want to get down to it, "satan", "lucifer" the "morning star".. guess who also goes by the "morning star"? jesus. satan is the deceiver, but who did he decieve? the "god" of the bible? the god of the old testament is actually an extraterrestrial being.
which includes government authorities, monarchshow suitable for them, right? kiss the boot of these child raping psychopaths because "god said so"
All Muslims dream of Jesus.Listen when he calls.You’re living a lie.
what you are continuing on about, "degenerates, nihilist" have NOTHING to do with this. those are both individuals who have not grasped natural law in the slightest
in a way so many of us suffer? Why do we need to me imperfect in the first place?like the other user said, we have free will, and some people use it extremely selfishly. i used to blame god for all of man's wrongdoings as well, but its not quite honest now, is it? but you must remember, the god of religion and the true creator god are mostly separate things
Jews aren't isrealites you fucking retard. The isrealites of the Bible got chased into the Caucasus mountains by Assyrians while only a small group stayed in Judea and shared the region with other tribes like the Hittites and Canaanites (Pharisees were Canaanites). Jews are literally called the seed of Satan and the enemy of God's chosen people the isrealites (scythians -> Celtic and Germanic tribes)
christian can't even use the spacebarTypical weakling scum. Keep praying to your pussy god while he does absolutely nothing for you.
Christ rebuked Jews.he rebuked a whole lot of things, why do you people pick and choose? he also rebuked the police of his day and the government/monetary systems. and you suck the dick of all of them daily
here's the rest of the creation story. the "coincidences" are far too great

Attached: 1531227282788.jpg (125x88, 2K)

what a lovely thread

Attached: 1510173645958.jpg (1000x1509, 175K)

I remember you as well, babsanon

Attached: 23523523.jpg (2268x3360, 1.17M)

god create satansatan is an idea. if you want to get down to it, "satan", "lucifer" the "morning star".. guess who also goes by the "morning star"? jesus. satan is the deceiver, but who did he decieve? the "god" of the bible? the god of the old testament is actually an extraterrestrial being.
Orthodox dont do dialecticsWhy?Because in your "dialectical thinking" borh good and evil are equal because without one the other cant be, therefore evil is just as important as good. God didnt creat evil, man did. To say God created evil, is heresy. Dialectics are stupid.
How do I join the lucifereans/cabals at the top of the world. Seems to me those faggots know what they're doing, and you retards posting your fair tales on a siberian handkerchief embroidery forum are the massive retards. The slaves that deserve to be slaves. Lucifereanism has always seemed based to me. Finding answers, instead of assuming some ancient jews wrote down all the right ones.
I'd rather be in Odin's corpse hall feasting.That shit sounds gay as well, existence itself was a mistake.
how would the divine mother not be part of the trinity? how is this a strawman when its exactly what you mean to imply in saying the divine mother has no place in the trinity
As long as you are christians my vote is for the left.
satan is the son of the morning, not the morning star
the Holy Spiritfurther proof of how religion twisted ancient truths. catholicism still praises the sacred feminine in that of mary quite a bit, but still call it the holy spirit as well. the true trinity is divine mother/divine father/divine child.
Or amybe i'm just knowingly evil, sunshine. Call me back when you're a war vet.GEE. BETTER CREATE HELL OTHERWISE I CAN'T KEEP THE EVILK PEEPUL UNDER CONTROL. AGOO GA DADAGet fucked.
all the while, the satanist would scorn you for

Attached: 1540794980924.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Goodbye user

Attached: F{F1FD36BA82644D393468EC883D942AF}.jpg (250x132, 3K)

hah thanks for the laugh friend. I hope you enjoyed yours.

Attached: 886633.jpg (1024x1540, 112K)

Attached: D{7DB0106AE698497997A6906F1E32ADD}.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: D{7DF104199FAA48EAA624720706C42C4}.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: D{8B3F81F4BEA84DDBCC3EC62802FEB3E}.jpg (125x62, 2K)

Attached: D{8DC3B9114FFF41389D66A75FA9C0DC5}.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: D{36C7EFD1DDE34958490AEED4C3B6A88}.jpg (97x125, 2K)

Attached: D{56BA42B275C34A0BB7AE0C068D55EC5}.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: D{05098FC2136B40BAB32FB04BC185F62}.jpg (125x64, 2K)

Attached: D{797707B7A94A400A3E156AB2E96A641}.jpg (125x67, 1K)

Attached: D{973931BE5B5543A918943EBFA363547}.jpg (125x64, 2K)

Attached: D{53757129C6354229C47626A0164BB45}.jpg (105x125, 2K)

I probably like you more

Attached: 5252253523.jpg (1228x1500, 280K)

Attached: D{58890328BA0740F9B9D3CA2EE8463AB}.jpg (82x125, 2K)

Attached: D{A4E731DDFFB14F7A4848A0C626D3695}.jpg (125x70, 1K)

:3
I better get going, was nice seeing you again
gotta run!
stay safe, friend :)

Attached: 1545971811186.jpg (1280x1920, 1.65M)

Attached: D{A975A9F04BD7484AC071A66BAEC20E7}.jpg (60x125, 2K)

Attached: D{AEF8AD1C4C8748EBD5439804F500E92}.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I don’t think so. Everything I’ve seen from you has been nice. Nice nice user

Attached: D{DCA6C7B37411423AD155F44A8ADC2E0}.jpg (125x83, 3K)

Attached: D{EA91B06313CE41FB56E3B498C100145}.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: D{F4848E88A4184A5AB87114D43D21ECD}.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Who wants to jerk off to jj

Attached: A2ED71EA-CB1C-499D-B1A3-38EB68540CEA.jpg (640x1138, 42K)

Attached: E{6D3C534D159B4EEADDE167033753588}.jpg (125x57, 2K)

Attached: E{37B1639CF22242CABF8DF605B051CCF}.jpg (125x77, 2K)

Attached: E{135BF896322F4DBB0B4FFF8410D5D06}.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 2EB5491E-F234-4272-8734-E45A3A935671.jpg (500x819, 65K)

Attached: E{995AFAFDAF5B4DB8C0A7E5981D8A424}.jpg (124x125, 2K)

me!

Attached: 6t6obGewG2gvYadcqZnICzCcf9NFW0iOnE2IQ8W3-d0.jpg (4928x3280, 1.26M)

Attached: E{1574D509B417497B0D9B6200B7E64DC}.jpg (93x125, 2K)

almost always

Attached: 1538375110072.jpg (1280x1814, 256K)

Attached: E{0333254CECBF484AA31B229D4FA5CCA}.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Bd fuck off please no one has ever or will ever cared about you

Attached: E{7440723BA1A84C29B0B0A4704F46070}.jpg (124x103, 2K)

Attached: E{C1CA0CB9DAE3424B1053457B8A12E90}.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: E{F5A31E79BBC04879A94D4198B617A8B}.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Attached: E{FECE3D29BD8A4BA8E8CB5B866BBF926}.jpg (97x124, 2K)

Attached: F{5B6752DB19A44D2AEFD4335732CE731}.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: F{6AD99F10C7F84B094265A1F563332E6}.jpg (125x84, 2K)

Attached: F{9B7B9B49E10641299CFEC216ADD098C}.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: F{7698C0C983204EBAF70EC0C25EAD79F}.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Attached: F{9629507A1CC34FBBA931D9C80C711BA}.jpg (124x93, 2K)

Attached: F{A4F2F48E5A414F192B4B9F7C290AC90}.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: F{A6FD7F64D015441872F50788F67AD3D}.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: F{AD3FF7D06B6C4EB9E9A12F9D78FF6AA}.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: F{B6F0B17D0A7C4D585345D64A74DCF6B}.jpg (84x125, 2K)

Attached: a9693ec600e0d6b12e47510edcf297c3.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Attached: F{B521B47055CD488852CD566148C85AB}.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: F{C6501E4572BB402A3F54E19916FE3F9}.jpg (89x125, 2K)

Attached: F{D825A89D88DA47DA992DF5E30B9FB53}.jpg (124x69, 2K)

Why do you hate me?

That's very sweet of you to say, I appreciate it user

Attached: 45114512.jpg (1331x2000, 215K)

Attached: 1556190792573.jpg (100x125, 2K)

I hate the mods on this board

Attached: 1544569246156.jpg (119x124, 2K)

Attached: 1545144463999.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 1548289893202.jpg (125x63, 1K)

Attached: 1530038225836.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 1536669174013.jpg (125x120, 2K)

Attached: 1542444328795.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: 1555274317936.jpg (103x125, 2K)

Attached: 1533440023438.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 1554648788632.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>That's very sweet of you to say, I appreciate it user

Attached: 1549817113540.jpg (93x124, 2K)

Attached: 1553592556568.jpg (85x125, 2K)

Why do you assume?

Attached: 66556.jpg (1100x1600, 234K)

>I hate the mods on this board

Attached: 1548068643111.jpg (82x125, 2K)

Attached: 1532112824939.jpg (125x69, 2K)

>Why do you assume?

Attached: 1530937138614.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: 1549018879880.jpg (125x81, 2K)

Attached: 1533754518311.jpg (2270x3000, 1.1M)

Attached: 1548152933631.jpg (124x93, 2K)

Attached: 1540418502088.jpg (125x65, 2K)

You never called back

Attached: 1546628398419.jpg (125x69, 2K)

Attached: 1528461544152.jpg (125x122, 2K)

>You never called back

Attached: 1540058475683.jpg (100x125, 3K)

Attached: 1536083036303.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 1556377516732.jpg (125x65, 2K)

Attached: 1550831126769.jpg (101x125, 2K)

No wonder Dadfu hates him lol

Attached: 1540658691440.jpg (2028x3000, 1.14M)

Attached: 80ud35vetgw21.jpg (1986x3000, 827K)

No kidding, dfu was such a quality poster too

Why did he run away?

Attached: 49dmvhnd7pv21.jpg (1590x2162, 174K)

Finished?

Attached: 1534448802950.jpg (2544x3246, 447K)

My fucking god I want to cum for her so badly, I wanna coat that pretty Irish face and lick it clean

Attached: 1408573575531.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Is that Margot?

Attached: 8567865.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

*squeeze*

Attached: vVE9H0M.jpg (1440x2160, 919K)

'tis

Attached: Margot_robbie_3100575.jpg (1143x1600, 237K)

Attached: 2019041933006.jpg (1037x726, 191K)

Too bad she got married.

Attached: tumblr_prpg5vCn6i1vljaq5o1_1280.jpg (1080x1495, 320K)

Stop it user. I will squeeze yours if you dont

Attached: 41234123.jpg (800x1093, 92K)

Why's that bad

Attached: margot-robbie-focus-movie-photos_2.jpg (1280x1920, 179K)

Drink food

Attached: 5452422541.jpg (1352x1800, 128K)

get lood

every celeb thread could use more babecock

Attached: 1554623140563.jpg (984x607, 106K)

Eat water?

Attached: CjdzwtsUgAEkYB0.jpg (844x478, 57K)

Attached: image0 (6).jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

You're crude

Attached: 568234568568243.jpg (969x1200, 165K)

My morals say marriage is sacred and I cannot touch :(

Attached: 235234235252.jpg (597x865, 248K)

Stop it, silly :3

Attached: 4365345435.jpg (500x700, 82K)

Swim in air

Attached: 452145214521.jpg (2700x3374, 507K)

Attached: 1466098257621.jpg (725x1000, 114K)

It's ok if you only touch yourself
Walk on liquid
Be Jesus

Attached: 1550939160821.jpg (2280x3000, 650K)

Attached: 340059454.jpg (1200x1463, 198K)

yes please

Attached: emolmo17o0s21.jpg (2613x3272, 1.01M)

Attached: 4444532323.jpg (800x1200, 130K)

Attached: ddlovato_60079664_800837633624384_5459511576156923882_n.jpg (1080x810, 163K)

she can die now

Dear fucking god no

Overrated

hopefully

Attached: 1527979380863.jpg (1600x2400, 543K)

Not a Demi fan I assume?

Attached: ddlovato_60397528_144109916750541_7139494407218038954_n.jpg (1080x1349, 137K)

Attached: 1359620427578.jpg (335x594, 55K)

no bully pls

Gentlemen.

Attached: Emma-Stone-Feet-2360278.jpg (2422x3394, 1.6M)

Attached: margot-robbie-013.jpg (600x800, 59K)

Attached: maddieziegler_60840911_842990902744865_8054598340904363757_n(1).jpg (1080x1157, 114K)

need to grope that ass

Attached: 1544724860324.jpg (2000x3000, 552K)

Absolutely

Not

No hablo espanol!
Idk if I am all that though

Attached: giphy (4).gif (415x228, 443K)

deff not her.
Not alpha female enough.
>pic related. It is.

Attached: 1554937935193.jpg (430x307, 45K)

:3 cuuute

Attached: emma.jpg (409x840, 113K)

Would rather fly in water

Attached: 15555336657744.jpg (1323x2000, 447K)

I want to shoot warm ropes of cum all over that sexy back.

Attached: 1342794507900.jpg (2537x3000, 766K)

:#3

Attached: 1547508120877.jpg (1280x1923, 230K)

Can you imagine being surrounded by flashing lights? I don't think I could stand it.

Attached: 65675659.jpg (1440x2160, 348K)

kek
She alpha as fuck tho
That is called swimming I think

Attached: f155339134a3564a_MCDWOOF_EC102_H.jpg (3072x2048, 1.19M)

id bite that cute sexy ass

Fish are water birds

Attached: 542533.jpg (1456x1800, 395K)

Who do you like?
Or do you only talk shit without actually posting pictures?

Attached: jordynjones_59993457_1108600802684084_6145408569720324366_n.jpg (1080x1238, 413K)

In general or while I'm shooting warm cum all over Saoirse's back?

Attached: 1463867646819.gif (268x268, 1.87M)

People like Dove, Ryry, Haiz etc.

Am a people, yes we do like them. :3

"Mommy is not wearing any panties"

That's poetic
But isn't that the flying fish
:3

> Absolutely Crazzy chans links-

xco.kr/dEb
xco.kr/dEc

>red