I identify as a woman but I like to have sex with women only. When I tell people I'm a lesbian, they think I'm Joking...

I identify as a woman but I like to have sex with women only. When I tell people I'm a lesbian, they think I'm Joking. I'm quite offended by this.

Why are people so ignorant?

Attached: pri_67482919-e1517310628414.jpg (644x714, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vidslotz.com

Because they secretly want to fuck a boy in a dress.

So you're a straight faggot?

No!

I'm a lesbian. My penis doesn't define my gender idiot.

What about my penis?

Listening here young man leave this place and don't fucking come back

Lol Faggot

Not a man ffs! I made my self clear.

i hope you die slow

Okay settle down Mrs. Lady penis fag

you're a man and I hope HRT left you with a cock that doesnt work

Why? Because I'm a woman? Are you sexist. Or is it because I'm a lesbian?

SMFH >:(

body dismorphia is a mental disorder. im sorry that you have this problem, go seek help.

Attached: 1555684124147.jpg (625x626, 54K)

I am helped. I'm truly happy, happier than I've ever been. My psych says my eyes look so much more alive.

My body dysmorphia was when I was pretending to be a man because I was told to think that.

God you guys are frustrating!

You look like a faggot.

Also sage.

You're a man that wears womans clothes and fucks chicks with your man boner.

A straight man that's fucked in the head

Probably because of your penis, that operates exactly like a man's penis, that you put inside of vaginas/women.

A feminine penis is very confusing.

Going to spend your life living in a delusional world fantasizing about inane thing for sexual gratification while missing out on how fucked up the world is how magical and endless it is. WHile you're busy arguing with people, the infinity will pass you by like a turd on the sidewalk.

You will never know the limits of this realm because you spent it lost in your hormones.

I pity you, and I live my life harder so one day i can figure out reality for you poor bastards. Shunned and pushed aside for never truly being alive.

I will turn you sheeple you reality decorations into real life beings of time. Til then all I can do is pity you.

Attached: UniverseInYourHand.gif (300x328, 171K)

Not a fucking man! Address me properly or I'll block you idiots

This is all bait but oh well
Sex is ultimately rooted in the breeding instinct. As such, sexuality is about sex not gender.
Since you cannot actually change your biological sex, a male can never be a lesbian.

This is why the word "pansexual" is just a synonym for "bisexual", but its unironic use (not mention) signifies the user is an imbecile.

Why are you making so many threads tonight? Did your parents kick you out for your gay boy ways?

Not a 'man' but a human born with a penis, who speaks and interprets a language.

Hey, I too am a queer who has read Judith Butler and thinks it is pretty obvious that society "genderizes" us. From emotions to mannerism to language itself, there are an endless number of gender signifiers that we assimilate-- so much so that it's not even surprising that people think it is biologically determined, since the gender constructs within society is second nature to us.

However, if you have a dick and you look mostly like a dude, it's not really out of left field that most people aren't taking your claim of "lesbianism" seriously... In fact, as a soyfag liberal cuck myself, I think the focus of the LGBTQ+ community is generally misplaced with its emphasis on the semantics of identity. Just move to a liberal city, (where I now live literally no one cares if you're gay or trans) be yourself and stop complaining about minutia when there is a world of problems and actually oppressed groups in society: the vast majority of trans people are middle and upper class, educated, and unaware of how sheltered they really are. Trying being gay in the hood, instead LARPing through life and then getting hurt cuz someone at your school isn't into your fantasy.

Sex is not based on biology. It's how you feel. I am a woman. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Even science proves it.

Watch a tube video by that Nye scientist, he explains everything you ignorant assholes need to learn.

This is my only thread

Le epic 40% suicide rate

Thank you. And yes people need to wake up

Sex is absolutely biological. It's derived from attributes needed to reproduce, though not all members of a given sex are fertile and there are a tiny proportion of people who due to congenital or genetic issues fall outside the gender binary.

Science doesn't prove a damn thing in this regard. It's silent on the question.

> that nye scientist
And this is why I opened with "This is all bait but oh well" :)

OP here

Yes this is bait.

I got you retards good.

A lesbian man? Kek

Glad to have wasted your time.

Attached: kau2pset8k1dvvvz0s2s.jpg (1200x1706, 1.12M)

> posts ridiculous crap
> every second post says its bait
> Hur Dur this is bait got you good

Also
> A lesbian man? Kek
This is literally what Riley/Justin Dennis claims to be.

I figured. GG

U mad?

Not at all. I'm bored and trying to get to the point of sleep so I don't really care. I just find you rather retarded.

>Glad to have wasted your time
But doesn't replying to every post kinda waste your time too? That kinda tips the scale towards you being exceptionally lonely. Which makes sense, nobody like a man faced trap

You would think, But no. I'm rich and have too much free time. This was fun for me, most if it took place on the shitter.

40%

go back to /lgbt/ faggot you and your tumblr mental disorder bullshit aren’t welcome here

You have the right to call yourself a lesbian and play the part of one.
As long as you have guy sex parts, everyone else has the right to find you ridiculous.

See, people still falling for it.

I did my part. Later fags

That's so sad that this is what you consider fun. You must be lonely as fuck user.

People here won't be accepting or kind, go to 8ch /femboy /trap /cuteboys or one of those, they seem more accepting of trans people, don't listen to negativity, you have one life, love it on your terms, but unfortunately you can't stop people being assholes

Stay strong

Do you know how difficult you make it for us trans people who want to blend in and act normal? If we could just collectively stop doing retarded shit like demanding people recognize you as a lesbian for just a little while then maybe everyone wouldn't think we're so fucking insane. Just shut the fuck up, please. Just keep it to yourself. No one wants to hear it and you're shitting things up for trannies everywhere

Not a woman

Attached: 1555589878222.jpg (640x621, 68K)

No shit? Are you me?

What are the odds of being trans and lesbian at the same time?
I think you're just a dude in an identity crisis