How long should you wait before asking a girl to go on another date?

How long should you wait before asking a girl to go on another date?

We got dinner last night. I was thinking about three days.

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2bUbJXvtLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

during the first one of course. now its too late user

no no no no reeeee

shut up nigger

A couple days, call if she answers tell her you had a great time and want to do it again, if she says no its over. If the answering machine pickup leave the same message with your number, if she rerurns your call your good to go.

whatever feels right ya goof

you're a fucking loser

I'll wait about 3 days yeah? She said she had fun and wanted to do it again.

call her tonight user. Don't wait 3 days.

youtu.be/d2bUbJXvtLs
This is what you're looking for user

I'd give it 2 or go with the flow and don't be needy but then again people are weird and they will ghost you.

You’ll get a free grimmis cup, how embarrassing

so much this

I don't want to act needy, I made that mistake with the last girl I was interested in.

late next day. dont wait too long

Wait a week without caring about her. She will call you before you call her expecting her to pick up. Then again that's shitty behavior and might kill the relationship. A week is plenty of time to get cucked. Shit happens, you don't have rapport. Friends come in and she dating multiple people at once. Besides her beta orbiters talking shit and the men of her family gangbanging her.

It's only needy if you don't know where you are going on the date. Ask her on another date. Have a location or activity already planned. You are a man you call the shots her user.

It's not a mistake and you aren't needy. Securing rapport without bullshit and going out often is the most alpha money dhv thing you can do.

call her, NOW

Attached: FaceApp_1556226356211.jpg (1712x896, 122K)

3 days is fine, don't listen to virgin incels here, that's why they are virgins, they think they know how to treat women right, except they don't

Bro nobody's schedule is that keen, what if she's busy in 3 days? Why not just get in touch with her asap and fuckin plan ahead for mutual clarity?

Unless neither of you are working adults or are college degenerates living out of your parents' wallets.

Then juggle her with another date so there is drama in her life. You won't be thinking about making kids with this ugly bitch. It's about having fun. In my book good clean fun doesn't have niggers or bullshit. Better yet, check yourself and your inner game self respect. How many dicks has she been plowed with? Any non human?

I agree with you user. The most virgin thing you can do is call a girl immediately after the first date to see if she wants to go on another one

She'll just end up cheating on you or leaving you, save time and forget about her

That's the thing women don't suffer anymore. So you are expected to do this faggot shit where you not only rely on your boylooks but pretend your dick is black for a golddigger and a retard that gets away with it.....where was I? And ignore her for a month.

Shit happens in a month, in 2 months of being ignored she's getting fucked. By niggers.

She might say no in 3 days time after losing interest and it drags on.

Did she laugh a lot? Did you feel something other than excitement?

Write her something. So aren't needy. When she answers the day after, it's fine too. But don't put her in a corner of a call like: "Answer me now!"

Works 4 me at least

What are you even talking about? He's talking about 3 days you retard.

yeah she did laugh a lot. I'll text her the day after tomorrow and ask her if she wants to hang out over the weekend maybe,

My GF said to me, if I had waited 3 days she would be pissed at, because she has a busy schedule and likes to plan ahead. But then again, I live in Europe. Maybe it's just different here.

Sounds nice. Good luck mate.

I'm an oldfag and you know on the date if there's gonna be another one. The woman will let you know that she wants to do it again. It sounds like this didn't happen? If you do contact her, keep it non committal. Something like I'm free Friday or whatever, do you want to do lunch/dinner? It's rare she'll be honest and say a straight "no". Usually an excuse like she's busy on Friday. Don't chase it and offer another day. She ain't interested. Say something like "no worries" and just end things. This way you won't look desperate. Women want what they can't have!

thx mate

she doesn't really have a busy schedule I dont think. I'll text her in 2 days.

stop thinking too much about it. there's no unwritten rules.

either you connected the first time you met and you want to meet her again, or you don't. if you want to meet her again, tell her that. the fuck lmao. just do.

Attached: 1538620295415.png (560x502, 261K)

It did, she was talking about this music venue and said "we should go sometime!" She also said that she had fun and wants to do it again.

I appreciate oldfags like you, they're a lot more level headed than some of the retards here. Thanks user.

Oldfag again. You're tying yourself up in knots and overthinking things. Sounds like you're doing great. You're a natural. Do what YOU think is right. Carry on user, carry on.

Thank you user, I appreciate it.

This is a retarded child you're talking about gramps. Girls 25 to 30 just date like it's a career they naturally do. They might as well be monkeys slinging shit.

Getting out of the house due to domestic violence or whatever happened then is not a motivation anymore

This is literally a loveless relationship. Not even smart enough to be a booty call

don't listen to your feelings. be calculated. every time I let my feelings control me I fuck it up. every time I get cold and calculated it makes my entire life better. I ended up with a job and broke up with my cheating gf all in one week because I shut down my feelings completely. this is how psychopaths do it. if you learn to be cold and calculated you're better than psychopaths because they again have their impulses.

>see girl
>flirt with her
>she shows interest back
>slow down flirting, you know what you need to
>make her see you as a person she can trust and protect her
>flirt sexually
>she flirts sexually back
>now you know what she too wants
>meet up to watch Netflix together or something
>finger her
you can probably fuck her too but it depends

this was how my wins went
below is my fuckups

>meet a cute girl
>flirt with her
>she flirts back
>hyped as fuck and flirt more
>she flirts back
>do this until I get horny
>flirts sexually and normally at the same time so much I overdo it
>she knows I have feelings, while she doesn't want to rush things
>she backs up
> I notice and gets frustrated and angry
>she gets scared and doesn't want to meet anymore

women are like children. they are smaller physically and that gives you a visual power hold over her that she is aware of. children don't like angry adults, but they love even-tempered adults that don't care about shit. buy her some treats now and then and she'll love you for it. if you get mad at her it's very important to sit down with her and ease the tension as much as possible. tell her you're sorry and that you're taking her to get some ice cream and stuff

Attached: tumblr_oyxiq981t31vuz6n2o1_500.png (500x422, 115K)

Waiting? No don't do that

The thing is I'm not a psycho who scares girls so I don't think I'll take your advice thanks...

Practices makes perfect.

That's why it's a relationship. Because theres drama and inner drama thinking this shit. Nobody embraces that.

Then you're a fag but I mean fags date. They date the hot chicks after nigger cock

girls get scared if you raize your voice to them. you would too if a dude twice as strong as you and who's 1/4 taller than you gets angry at you for something you don't agree with is your fault.

This always

As soon as you worry either way then you have lost. Just do what feels right to you, with the right one, it will work no matter what.

Kek

The answer is always THE NEXT FUCKIN' DAY.

Do it right away user. Really pressure her, bitches love it when you do that. Also really pour out your feelings