I made the mistake of telling all my friends and coworkers about how I take meth daily...

I made the mistake of telling all my friends and coworkers about how I take meth daily. This is an experiment that I did a lot of research on beforehand, and I'm buying the purest stuff there is. But every time I hang out with them now it's always the same thing. "stop taking meth that's terrible for you!!!" bitch I fuckin know everything our studies have revealed on this drug you fucking moron.

How to resolve the situation? I'm sure they've learned to recognize the changes in my behavior that indicate I'm on meth. Do I need to just quit my job and find new friends, then never tell any of them about it?

Please do not urge me to stop taking it, or tell me about the harmful effects. I do what I fucking want. I am so frustrated that people think they know better than me. I am an adult!! My actions are calculated and are efficiently optimized. Drugs are a tool that I use to attain a goal. They're also fun to abuse on occasion.

Thanks.

Attached: 1489348044472 (1).jpg (600x600, 45K)

Stop caring so much what other people think

Can I have some fren?

Attached: 1557506264126.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Its just annoying, they say it constantly and frequently get in big arguments about it. It's not their business! I don't urge them to stop, idk, drinking or some shit.

>putting meth before your work and social life

Lmfao if not bait have fun turning into a tunnel vision zombie for the rest of your life.

>telling your coworkers that you take fucking meth daily
Well you sure have the decision making skills of a meth head I'll give ya that

Attached: 1548508637226.jpg (456x810, 27K)

I won't tell you to stop taking it, how pure is pure though? Meth is hard to test for impurities, you're basically judging by high and taste. If you go by sight look for grain straightness.

Sorry man, all mine. Try the darknet.

I'm not putting it before my work, just my coworkers. If this bitching doesn't stop then maybe I'll drop them. You only hurt yourself by being too attached to things and people.

They all do drugs too it's no big deal, I'm a programmer. But apparently this one "crosses the line"!

>tells coworkers that you take a drug that is commonly presumed to be life ruining
>gets yelled at by same coworkers about said drug

I don't know user, you seemed to have fucked yourself here. I'd just bail. If you didn't want people to bitch at you shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

Attached: you fool.png (190x266, 5K)

It's obvious that you care about what your friends think about you, why else would you post this on Yea Forums? You should reassess the actions you have made that have lead you to this situation. It's probably not your choice in company that has put you into this position. Figure this out, friend.

I guess I don't know the exact percentage, but it's a pure white (or clear in crystal form), and the grains are very straight. Mexican cartel superlab shit, uncut.

Tell them its medical

>You only hurt yourself by being too attached to things and people.

Apparently not meth though lmfao

What the fuck made you think telling all your friends and coworkers you take meth daily was a good idea? What were you expecting to happen?

funny you mention that. it is actually prescribed in some cases in the US as desoxyn. i'm taking it in the exact same way as they are prescribed, measured on a mg scale and put into an empty pill capsule. i tell them this but they act like i'm just a meth junkie who's trying to convince them i'm not addicted. they fuckin belittle me!!

my solution for now is to start taking lots of different kinds of drugs. then hopefully they won't single out the meth anymore. doesn't seem like a good solution, so i'm open to suggestions.

we're very close. we do drugs together, i sell small amounts to them occasionally, and always tell them about my experiments. but apparently this time i've gone too far and they think i'm on the ledge about to snap at any minute.

this guy takes meth. that's like all you need to know about his fucking thought process.

You used meth so often that your brain and thus mind got eroded enough that you thought telling everyone about you being a meth-head would not be a big deal. Sorry, Yea Forumsro... you are reaping what you sowed.

You sound like a genuine idiot. If you cant make a simple point or explain your method, then you have no right to complain about how others view something. Simple fact is a vast majority of meth users end up junkies with a multitude of issues. Even if you're a functioning alcoholic you're still an alcoholic. Quit trying to dance around reality by twisting words and ignoring the truth.

this line of thinking is the fucking problem - do some research asshole!

alright i think i'm gonna leave pretty soon, might not respond anymore. really really need to sleep.

what are the pros and cons of meth?

I think I know you. Are you on discord?

yeah i was basically an alcoholic before i started taking meth. that was no problem at all for them.

pros - you feel content. you can focus on any task with your entire being. you can push your physical limits. you can ignore hunger. you can stay up all night with ease. you can control when you orgasm.

cons - there's no good RoA. snorting hurts like shit, smoking destroys your teeth, injecting is.. injecting, and rectal administration is just not ideal really.
you build tolerance rather quickly and must take breaks. if not, you quickly turn to psychosis and fall down a deep, life-ruining rabbit hole.
and it also makes it hard to sleep, but just take a benzo or trazodone and you pass the fuck out.

technically i have one, but i'm never on it. video games are a waste of time.

pros: tons of energy, lots of fun, makes everything more interesting

cons: none

oh forgot one RoA - oral. oral isn't that bad but it has the lowest bioavailability, which results in higher neurotoxicity.

Were you born this stupid or did the meth help with that?

are you some kind of master level troll?? or is this true irony?

DISCORD 5S3pBt

GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE AUTISM NOW

SHITPOST GROUP

In the end, if you don't quit, you'll soon either be in prison, a mental hospital, or dead.

If you do quit, you'll live the rest of your life as a vegetable unable to experience pleasure without stimulants since you've fucked your dopamine receptors forever.

It was all over from the beginning.

/thread

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

Your dopamine receptors regenerate, dumb fuck.

Ok I'm leaving for reals this time. No more responses. Goodnight everyone!

Over years and even decades depending on how brainless your usage was. And even then, you never really find happiness again. End it now methfag.

Stop taking meth, its bad for you

>ass meth
meth is gay

Attached: use protection.jpg (500x333, 22K)

this picture tells such a legendary story
they are totally flexing the condom like they are badass

what are your goals? How does meth help?

You are rationalizing this as a defense mechanism. This is a very serious situation. If this isn’t bait, get help user. If you have changes in your behavior at all, that means you are no longer in control of your situation, you have become a tweaked. It will get worse, and you know this.

>My actions are calculated and are efficiently optimized
then surely you'd be able to articulate the benefits of your decision that outweigh the negatives to them, and to us

You are too attached to things. You are too attached to meth. Meth is a thing

>ahh the Yea Forums I know and love.
Just tell them you were joking.

Attached: 1521071437948 (1).png (522x556, 241K)

>on occasion
>use meth everyday

You are willingly destroying your life.
If that's decided, I don't think you'll find a new job. Or new friends for that matter. Maybe some junkie losers that are only good for to get high with. Just know they will steal from you whenever they get the chance.

If you don't care about your job, friends, family etc. I don't see why there's a problem.

enjoy dying alone faggot

What state? Who makes it? (Asians, white blackex etc)

>it’s not their business!
Probably shouldn’t have told them then, you made it their business

Just quit. Do you really want the job anyways? If you quit and ditch the people giving you unwarranted shit all the time, you’ll have a lot more free time to use meth

Yes, the best is to find a new job and new friends. This is a mistake I've made in the past, and there is no going back. Never snitch on yourself.

>implying weed and meth are remotely on the same level

drugs are drugs

> I'm sure they've learned to recognize the changes in my behavior that indicate I'm on meth.

You are one spun out junkie, get help. That sentence alone tells me you think you're well articulated but you're just fucked up.

>Drugs are drugs

Attached: 1557800187997.jpg (640x487, 26K)

I don't mean weed loser. Shit like acid and blow.

No, it's a very subtle difference. If I was talking to someone who didn't know I used it, they would never know. The fact that my friends knew me long before then means they're able to pick up on subtle changes.

Creatures (23)

Attached: 6c88e6f14f64077b33fddbbcc9cabdb8.jpg (200x193, 8K)