Is Cosmo still gone from the internet?

Is Cosmo still gone from the internet?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 126K)

He is fucking disgusting.

I sure wish he/she would fucking come back, I mean seriously what the fuck is he/she doing with his/her life right now, being an internet personality is all he/she had going for him/her

What are the odds he's killed himself.

0%, definitely murdered first

Cosmo died years ago.

shit nigga u right

She died a few months back, suicide. She wrote it on IRC and her mother confirmed it on facebook

Cosmo didn't commit suicide. He was killed by the Jews who used his body to create an abomination that took his place.

someone give me a tl;dr on this faggot

>A mentally ill man kills himself
Who could of seen that coming

my name is cosmo but I wasn't internet famous

He used to be a popular speedrunner for Zelda games. Then he become a mentally ill tranny when he was lost at nintendo world championships. He would post bizarre and cringy vids on his channel and recently he left saying goodbye a few months ago. I was wondering if he was active somewhere on the internet or posted anything since then.

>a mentally ill man can't write english
who could have seen that coming?

I saw a clip of where you could hear him shitting really hard from the other room

Good. Their diseased genes will no longer pollute the Earth.

Seeth more you mentally ill man

link

In the end, it wasn't even a 'personality'. He/she would just turn on the camera and stare for 8 hours

I seriously wanted to fuck the shit outta cosmo/narcissa

Attached: 1558371928688.gif (250x308, 1.73M)

i hope so

Me too, I even messaged him/her on Twitter and said I wanted to "get up in that ass" but he/she never messaged back

Forgot to mention how his girlfriend fucked him hard. I think that was the main thing..losing at the tournament was the straw that broke the faggots back..

well he kinda deserved to get shat on honestly

Bruh....me too. I felt weird and even posted a few pics of him/her on one of the "eternal trap" threads and was met with nothing but disgust. But I been wanted to fuck him/her

It's wild i have no idea why but i seriously want that ass. Like the whole manface shit doesn't bother me at all.

he/she has that X factor

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

Can i get those pics though? Also the twitter if you got it i wanna cum to this nigga for some reason.

Attached: onepunch-man-10111987.jpg (1024x968, 97K)

JOHN

I wonder if he/she browses Yea Forums

I actually feel really bad for him/her

Samfag

Either way, NOT passable.

Never will be.

There was a vid of him browsing a thread on Yea Forums where they where mocking her

Didn't even know about the goodbye video until now. Hopefully it's for the best. It's just depressing seeing this, not even funny. I miss Cosmo.