Mtf trans here

mtf trans here

say my friend nutted in my asshole

would that make him gay?

what if he said he faked it?

Attached: 1532883131595.png (696x1000, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Putting a skirt and makeup on doesn't make you a female, so yes, gay.

These people don't even think crossdressing makes them female. Baseless. Lmao

quit associating astolfo with trannies, astolfo is a superior to you melting pots of plastic

Those freaks do or there wouldn't be a need for them to change their wardrobe/appearances/crossdressing. Retard. XDDDDDD

They can be female on the inside and it doesn't matter what they wear. Retard.

No they can't be female on the inside when they have XY chromosomes. Neanderthal.

Exceptions of XX men and XY women. Plus they're already self aware of the biological limites, but they settle for what they can, and live how they want.
Bitching about people over their existence is petty. Lmao

The only exceptions are those born with an extra chromosome and we call those birth defects not trannies they are still XX or XY. Plus they are self aware they're male but refuse to accept biological reality choosing to live in delusion like anorexics. Complaining about how freaks demand the majority plays make believe with them and lives a self destructive life style by choice is concerning. XDDDDD

You really don't know what you're talking about dude. Lmao
>Didn't say they were trannies.
The point of mentioning this was that XX or XY in physical sex determination isn't absolute. Which discards the notion that chromosomes define sex, aside of the majority.
>See an XX man.
>Still a man.
>"Your chromosomes define your sex".
>"You're XX, so you're a manly woman".
(Which makes no sense).

It's also been proven that trans isn't a delusion. But any prejudice idiot wouldn't understand that. They're just delusional enough to believe anything that agrees with their views and hatred.
Nobody is playing make believe. They just make do how they choose. If they didn't transition they wouldn't be being themselves. They'd just fake not being trans and stay in the closet to conform to this twisted society.
But of course, you and anyone else with prejudice would love to demand that people go along with your make belief of how you think people are, who you really know nothing about. Mostly preconceived notions.
What's self destructive is having to stay in the closet to survive social pressure and prejudice from toxic normies if anything. But the reality is that transitioning is beneficial to the individual doing it.

You're only imposing a false narrative. The fact you act condescending toward people who differ from you is primitive.

We all die anyway, so it fails to matter. Just make do with your short life and existence you take for granted.

I'm low-key jealous

Attached: images(13).jpg (251x201, 10K)

1. you're gay
2. that's gay
3. he's gay
4. you ruined him, faggot

Degenerate, thanks for contributing to the downfall of humanity faggot

>See an XX man.
>Still a man
No that's a woman you can slap a new label on it it's still a woman
>You're XX, so you're a manly woman".
>(Which makes no sense)
It makes perfect sense you're just a retard who thinks appearances determine sex when chromosomes do. A skinny effeminate man is still a man, a butch tomboy is still a female.
It's not been proven the opposite has been and has been. Even trannies know that.
>They're just delusional enough to believe anything that agrees with their views and hatred
PROJECTION
They're nothing but grown adults playing dress up and make believe demanding everyone else plays along and forgets biological science. If they didn't transition they would still be themselves taking pills to alter your chemical makeup and cutting your body up adding plastic isn't them being the real them it's a facade.
>prejudice
You've used that word twice, you don't know what it really means.
What's self destructive is believing a lie you tell yourself to change your biological body because the mind is ill. This is why suicide rates remain the same even after transitioning and why substance abuse is high along with self harm.
You're ability to deny reality and facts that make you uncomfortable does not make them any less factual and it doesn't make you female you retarded freak.

>We all die anyway, so it fails to matter
Yes the old live and let live argument ignoring the fact how other choose to live affects the majority

youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY

You could fake an orgasm if you had a cunt, but you can't fake nutting. If there's jizz in your ass, it didn't coincidentally get there by magic at the same time as him 'pretending' to blow his dick juice in you.

My friend prompted that lips touching was too gay while his cock was in my butt.

Never said appearance changes sex. The fact you're putting words into my mouth makes anything you say meaningless.

I already said they were self aware of biological limits, but you still went back to saying how they pretend and play dress up. So that shows that you're being manipulative instead of actually trying to understand the situation, and by trying to straw man what I say, you want to defeat what I say easier. But that's only self defeating.
All I was really saying was that they should be able to live how they want and make do since it's their life and their decision rather than yours or anyone else's to control. They know of the biological limits, but are still happy with making do how they want. And there's nothing wrong with that.
Also by generalizing that all of them do the bottom surgery is idiotic, considering those who prefer not to have that surgery. The demonizing hormones are just a part of them making do. Still being themselves even if they do that. Since the body doesn't define the personality. If you think someone's sex and body defines their personality, you're proving more that you don't know what you're talking about.

Chromosomes are just a small fraction of what determines someone's sex. There are also the genitals and hormones that contribute.
The only facade is your manipulation and pretending to know what you're talking about to reinforce a narrow minded and willfully ignorant opinion.
Claiming I don't know what a word means is just another example of you trying to manipulate and use fallacies. You obviously hate them and invalidate them, so how are you not prejudice? At that point you're cherry picking.

Another thing you're doing which is self destructive is personally letting the fact that trans people exist affect you. Instead of minding your own business. You're only making yourself miserable while people are just living their lives how they prefer, when they have nothing to do with you.

You say I'm denying reality right after I provide realistic points. You deny reality by twisting what I say, putting words into my mouth.
Facts don't discomfort me and anyone who says the truth hurts is a moron. But this is also showing you denying reality by pretending I think a certain way that I don't. Your manipulative attempts aren't slick.

Also any "mojority" including yourself being supposedly affected by someone else's choices of how they live, is just a personal problem. How those individuals live has nothing to do with you. You're playing the victim card with this one. It's laughable.

You right now:

Attached: images(4).png (250x202, 6K)

>say my friend nutted in my asshole

Gay.

>what if he said he faked it?

Not gay.

OP you are a woman, and the sexual intercourse you and your friend had was heterosexual.

Pics?

>Never said appearance changes sex
You've changed your own language from chromosomes don't determine sex to despite appearances they can be the opposite not true chromosomes are the only thing that determines ones sex. Side stepping now doesn't help you. When you said they're awear of their biological limites you're really talking about ovulating and pregnancy. I disagreed saying they also deny the reality that their body is not female.
They sgould not be able to do as they please with their own bodies when their health puts strain on the health system the same way we don't let people with body integrity dysphoria harm themselves or let anorexics starve. This live and let live attitude drains tax dollars. They aren't happy or their suicide rates would be non existent.
You're assumption I'm not only referring to them cutting up their dicks and mushing them inside is a fault on yourself, I'm also talking about implants an facial reconstructive surgery.
Adding hormones to the body it doesn't naturally produce it's self on those levels and stopping others from being produced is not them accepting themselves as how they are. If you think sex and body don't play a part you're a retard.
Chromosomes are the only part that plays into someones sex.
You're a blind retard who only accepts things that make you comfortable and blocks out any facts. Their is no female on the inside when you're chromosomes say otherwise.
>Another thing you're doing which is self destructive is personally letting the fact that trans people exist affect you
PROJECTION. It's the fact the demand everyone else to play along with their charades is what affects me in life and on my taxes.
You've done no such thing only try using word games, you're the one being manipulative an dishonest.
>is just a personal problem
No it's an actual problem the same way addicts and homelessness affect the majority. No one playing anything but the trannies playing pretend.

It's not JUST the chromosomes in general that determine sex. It's the amount of Gene's expressed across the two.

When I mentioned biological limits I was specifically talking about the chromosome (to some extent), genitals, bone structure, voice etc. Reproduction was only a fraction of it. But honestly, don't you think it's better not to assume what I meant and try to be more sure by at least asking? And vice versa to be fair.

People transitioning aren't harming themselves. There are a lot of credible sources that I questioned a lot before deciding that back it up. Anorexia isn't a valid comparison. People with anorexia have more reasons that differ from just body image. It just doesn't add up.
Tax dollars go to more than just transitioning, and could even serve a purpose for you in your position. So single out a group of people when the distribution is wider than that is biased. Also don't you get tax returns anyway?

You claim their suicides are because of their condition. But the suicides are mainly from mistreatment by their peers and society. Then they get blamed for it while society and the people prejudice against them gaslight the suicide victims.
Other times the suicides have nothing to do with whether they were trans or not.
They also don't deny that their body isn't naturally female, they just make do with what feminization they can get. So that isn't denying reality, that's just freedom of living how they want, making their own choices. Not for you or others to control and discriminate.

I personally disagree with the surgeries. Natural vaginas don't have to dilate with a medical dildo once a week. There are so much other cons than pros for that. That's why I'm not doing that even. It's just a matter of letting those methods change and become more advanced and authentic as opposed to what's available now. Like lab grown vaginas.

If they weren't being themselves, they'd stay in the closet and hide that they're trans.

You're projecting by saying I'm manipulative and dishonest because you know I caught you doing it, so you're externalizing your guilt into me. I've seen this happen before, and I'm seeing it happen again with you.

To be bluntly honest with you. You're really just a dense asshole making excuses for your tightly held opinions toward people you hate. And you fake being logical in order to reinforce and self justify opinions. It's hard to take serious.

This

Idk m8, there was still dick in butt, just not nutting dint matter they are both still gay af

Your friend nutted in your asshole.

The XX/XY chromosomes play a major roll in the development of all those listed and more. Abnormalities or mutations don't take away from that.
People who do transition do harm themselves, hormones cause earlier heart attack increase cancer increase depression diabetes metabolic syndrome to name a few. Their is also the fact their problem is mental not psychical. Prescribing hormones to change the body a little will not make the mental/emotional problems disappear.
My tax dollars go to the education system that indoctrinates healthy kids into becoming trannies instead of programs to aid learning, it also pays for their pills. My taxs should be going to people who could die not someone unhappy with their appearance.
That's just not true and has never been proven. You don't get to claim they're mistreated when everything from media to entertainment and family/friends support them. The problem is their brain or when they no longer get reinforcement because the novelty wore off. You also don't get to say trannies are treated worse than jews under Hitler or blacks under jim crow when their suicide rates where lower than now.
They do deny their body is naturally male and they are not females or ever will be.
It's not discrimination when you're preventing someone from harming themselves or living a life that'll end in suicide.
I'll give some advice from this b-bigot. Don't mutilate your dick you'll quickly regret it.
If they where being themselves they'd accept they're male and make do with the hand dealt to them.
I'd highly recommend taking a few months away from your online echo chambers and see how you think differently without a bunch of faceless groomers constantly feeding reinforcement to a idea you question daily. You might find they don't have your best intentions in mind only theirs.
Correction it's been you projecting onto me assuming i'm manipulating a bigot or just blindly hating this group from the beginning.

>friend nutted in my asshole
Gay

>what if he said he faked it?
double gay

Not gay.

see

You're both gay.

You can't transition your chromosomes.

Nigga yes

see

"I say I am, therefore I am"
Does not make it true.

no u

see

Since chromosomes decide your gender, retardation should be considered a gender in its own