Yea Forumsros need some music to listen to any suggestions?

Yea Forumsros need some music to listen to any suggestions?

Attached: B14C492B-51CE-47D4-9BD6-EA186B6E90B3.jpg (713x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJYimlKdk2E&list=OLAK5uy_k41bXANV8fqLnyEfwhvMGxwucoB04IFCQ&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=voAjWgcl8rE
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/e2qG5uwDCW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq5koFLd4Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=mQjqUvuA48A
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=zFA0FYQo0Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=qUSvgpF_IAI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz0mywgQsds
youtube.com/watch?v=gGtMIVafHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=vLsT0SIaGOY
youtube.com/watch?v=6GEI3PpXEAo&t=1450s
youtube.com/watch?v=I-ta8S9OTmo
youtube.com/watch?v=bIG35tCV7ws
youtube.com/watch?v=x2Kwos_oWSc
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ_wNdYgP3w
youtube.com/watch?v=DFdR2LLM3bY
youtube.com/watch?v=0dYPYAMxviw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polyphia - new levels new devils. Groovy technical guitar. Just give the first song a try

Sicko mode

In love with a Ghost - Flowers.

Any particular genre?

Darude - Sandstorm

Mindless Self Indulgence

youtube.com/watch?v=aJYimlKdk2E&list=OLAK5uy_k41bXANV8fqLnyEfwhvMGxwucoB04IFCQ&index=4

nigga music from the 90s
shit’s dope

currently bumpin this
youtube.com/watch?v=voAjWgcl8rE
this entire channel is great if you like that trap/futurebeats sound

>Science Fiction
Album by Brand New

>Like Clockwork
Album by Queens of the Stone Age

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Synthwave

youtu.be/e2qG5uwDCW4

>mfw i fell for it

Attached: Jesus McConaughey.jpg (593x767, 55K)

That is pretty bad ass!

Hip-hop/ rap

The halo trilogy ost.Duhhh

Oh shit it’s not rick roll

And I’m digging it

Good job anons, some really good suggestions here

Pic definitely related

Attached: CF6F2159-D39F-466E-8771-7AC36F7FA151.jpg (750x508, 53K)

Junior Prom - Stand!
Mystery Skulls - Hellbent
Battle Tapes - Valkyrie

Watsky - tiny glowing screens screens

Enjoy

Attached: Beast-Coast-Escape-From-New-York-1558543096-compressed.jpg (620x621, 213K)

Any song by EDEN/The Eden Project.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq5koFLd4Xg

Hester Prynne - The Goswell Divorce

Attached: hester.jpg (500x500, 57K)

god ur fucking gay.
we get it u smoke weed.
nobody fucking cares faggot. this music will never be good. fucking dogshit stoner faux trap hiphop diarreah shit stain music

It's a great album, fresh as fuck, kinda repetitive, but great

damn what a throwback
great album art

VENETIAN SNARES - BLACK SABBATH

youtube.com/watch?v=mQjqUvuA48A

Attached: SNARES.png (599x495, 287K)

If you're looking for something super chill Miles Davis is awesome: youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU

Ween

Get Up Kids-Guilt Show

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

My man. Was just about to post some "musician's music" myself. Though, I always gravitate to All Blues or the archetypal So What. Personally, in regards to Davis, my favorite era of his is with the First Great Quintet. Workin' is arguably their best record. This Mingus record is really something else. Like classical spoken with a bebop accent. youtube.com/watch?v=zFA0FYQo0Gg

Parov Stelar

Primus, devin Townsend, faith no more, gwar, fishbone, streetlight manifesto.

>Devin Townsend
Impeccable taste sir

>Like Clockwork
BASED
I CAME HERE TO SAY EXACTLY THAT

I had a full list of "the good" music after metal took over classic rock. My teenage years consisted of rammstein and November doom

I remember porcupine tree from that list.

Fuck off this website

>streetlight manifesto
it's past your bedtime, junior

Listen here dick lips. I'm 34 and started listening to them in like 2005. They're still releasing shit today and are probably one of the best touring bands that still play actual music. So unless you're over 50 you can fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUSvgpF_IAI

Shadilay

primus is a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz0mywgQsds

triggered
Ska is all good and fun but come on, do you still listen to Blink 182 as well? This is not a matter of age but of maturity.

Attached: 1550823786772.png (645x773, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gGtMIVafHdA

Attached: TU51.png (1920x1200, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vLsT0SIaGOY

I see what you're saying but ska, at least third wave has always had kind of a self awareness that they are shitty bands.theres a lot of self deprecation in ska punk culture. I'm fully aware that ska isnt this incredible mind blowing genre. I just like it.

As for streetlight I mean you gotta at least admit they are not entirely ska and have a fuckton more talent than your average ska band.

Also I mean the idea of growing up musically is kind of stupid. Frank Zappa has albums are are entirely based on juvenile, vulgar humor yet hes a musical genius. Is listening to Frank Zappa immature or is it in good taste?

What do you listen to on your phonograph with your pipe and monocle?

youtube.com/watch?v=6GEI3PpXEAo&t=1450s

10 hours of soft Loli moans

I have a soft spot for ska. It was some of the first live music I experienced. Indeed, it usually isn't incredibly mind blowing in a technical or innovative sense, but it's fun. I think music can be good in many different ways. One of those ways is creating something simply pleasant to hear. Obviously Streetlight is doing that considering their continued following. I always was a big fan of Kalnoky's lyrics.

I believe "growing up" in any sense is natural. People change and evolve, as do their preferences and tastes. You got me about Zappa, though I would say certain albums of his are more artistic and others more satirical. However, I must admit that sometimes music can touch and hang onto you for seemingly no reason other than that you enjoy it, and there's something to be said for that.

I've been consuming all that I can recently. Lately I have been listening to a lot of bebop, some impressionism, James Brown, and early Bob Marley and the Wailers.

Keep enjoying what you enjoy!

Yeah I love Workin'... really any of the albums from those sessions are great. I'm also a huge fan of Birth of the Cool, something about the experimental nature of it and the thick voicing appeals to me. I haven't found another album that really sounds like it. In regards of Mingus, Mingus Ah Um will always be my favorite, though I really enjoy what you posted.

The Wall - Pink Floyd
All Things Must Pass - George Harrison

Birth of the Cool is on my list to obtain. I enjoy the first track a lot, I'm sure I'll like the others once I hear them. Also, agreed. Can't beat Mingus Ah Um. Better Git It In Your Soul is my favorite track on there. Black Saint and the Sinner Lady I just discovered. I really dig how the moods change so frequently. How the band plays together as parts of a whole (at leastm compared to a conventional jazz tune.) I especially am digging that segment where the tempo speeds up and then slows back down. Such a cool technique.

Everybody digs this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=I-ta8S9OTmo

NICE AND SMOOTH

Attached: 1548160980787.jpg (448x537, 50K)

2 hours of bloomer music on Youtube, tonne of upbeat songs in the compilation

youtube.com/watch?v=bIG35tCV7ws

Attached: malibu-ratu-remet.jpg (900x900, 197K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x2Kwos_oWSc

Gloryhammer is pretty cool they got a new album coming out soon to
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ_wNdYgP3w

Definitely give birth of the cool some time, I was kinda indifferent about it at first but after a couple of listens it became one of my favorites. Some of the tracks are less than desireable (moon dreams comes to mind) but the circumstances of the recording make it more understandable. My favorite tracks are probably Jeru and Godchild

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=DFdR2LLM3bY

youtube.com/watch?v=0dYPYAMxviw

I don't know. fucking death grips

Attached: cover.jpg (500x500, 22K)