Fuck my wife?

Fuck my wife?

Attached: 1558515473612.jpg (720x960, 71K)

HELL NAH, AND I AM BLACK

Looks like all those extra chromosomes already did.

give this man a credit

I would if she wears this sweatshirt.

Attached: inages.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Glad to see some Legends alive

I'd rather light my dick on fire.

Made me laugh, Props

That's not your wife, faggot. The OP of these pics said she was some retard he used to fuck for fun

Im gay, so i dont have that "tits and pussy make me hard" attitude, so i have an objective opinion on women.

That being said,

Your wife is one of hhe ugliest wives ive seen on this site.

At least make her shave that beast she calls a cat.

Sincerely, gay guy on Yea Forums.

I'd be a cuck too if I married that. Better some other poor bastard fuck her than me having to.

I am gay too, wanna fuck?

I'm a little drunk. I want her to sit on my face.

kek

she has a very nice bosom 10/10.but the rest is not worth all the wheezing and i bet she talks like the beever from old disney movies 0/10. if she wore a paper bag and never spoke then i would enjoy a fuck with her.

Any other pics? Could land a plane on that 5head

Maybe in her ass

so you wouldn't have to look at her face?

Dude. Fuck that. Im not fucking any dudes on this site. Thats like testing a revolver by shooting it in your mouth. I dont like getting stalked, raped, or kidnapped. But theres tons of dudes who are into trading nudes on this site. Go look for a dick rate thread. Some desprate idiot will gladly sext you.

Nigger detected

fpbp

Underrated

just gimme your IP and I fuck you 4 free user

>gimme your IP

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

kik? i would love to see more

is this a laughing or a loving face?

>tfw some guy is being creepier then anyone else on a site that harbors pedophiles and people who post dead bodies

Attached: f8c8c79ecd5c52c240ba700ed3621c06bbabe1f0296c1e8443bea2a72634d1fb.jpg (191x255, 9K)

Whoa, they managed to put her back together again, after she fell off the wall, after all?

Attached: Humpty.jpg (475x356, 53K)

Yeah, want me to talk dirty to her?

Maybe for like $200k.

I'm sorry if you were expecting another answer and I'm sorry you have to spend your time with that - unless she's just a wonderful person - in which case you really shouldn't be posting her here.

How many paper bags do you use when you have sex with her?

"Will that be paper or plastic, sir?"

*looks over at wife*

"Better make it both."

That's your job, buddy.

Think you meant

Fuck my life

She looks retarded. No thank you.