Why does the world pretend to be a nice place when we are just monkeys that live in concrete houses...

Why does the world pretend to be a nice place when we are just monkeys that live in concrete houses. We are all Slave monkey animals that figured out how to function in a society that now is controlled by media why do we do we keep letting the few control the many are we always going to just be caged monkeys that work for treats?

Attached: large-Gorilla-photo (1).jpg (432x269, 125K)

Try reading some books, pal. The kind without pictures. Don't become cynical. Everyone is doing the best they can when they can overcome their selfish fear. In 20 years or so maybe you can make a difference.

Yeah the worlds in tip top shape clearly its doing well the books you are reading are so right dude the worlds just fantastic. Fucking idiot.

Speak for yourself you worthless faggot love your life the way you want to live it. If you wanna be free like some hippy with an attitude that we are just monkeys go live in the woods no one wants you around anyways with your negative opinions

Try being positive once in a while and see the changes maybe people won’t mind actually being around you

It’s the best it’s ever been retard.

You seriously believe we live in a society of functional people?

>concrete houses
Most of us live in wooden or brick houses. But yeah. We have built our civilization on tooth picks. If we lost power or even just internet (as a nation, or the world) we'd descend into chaos pretty quickly.

Best? Are you seriously falling into that crap it is not the best its ever been.. I dont know where the hell you are from but clearly the shudders around the world have danced around what ever wonderland you are from.

We rely on the internet and nobody is a real person anymore yet people seem to trot along like everything is normal..

Simply because a few people have it decent does not mean were in a good position. Despite our medical and technical progress, we are fucking up the planet, ecosystems, and actively destabilizing civilizations for political and/or financial gains.

Your definition of “functioning” is highly skewed. We are at the pinnacle of evolutionary intelligence. There are leagues to go but the heightened effort towards science, recordings, even the environment should be valued. If you don’t think so, and you can’t accept humanity and life the way it is, just go kill yourself like all the other people who can’t appreciate anything. There’s virtually no way you single handedly can fix what you’re complaining about so what is the point just end it all faggot do it you won’t

Your hubris is showing

Do you seriously believe that we are in a good place in humanity you dont think that the general populous is just completely disconnected from real emotion anymore?

So give an example faggot. Calling someone out on being wrong is retarded unless you’re going to correct them. Give an era of humanity that is more functioning than present day. I genuinely believe that you’re arguing just to argue and complaining just to complain. No one likes a complainer

Are you even worth responding to you are telling people to kill themselves over a message board because you dont agree with what they say good job you have literally proven me right while disagreeing god job.

Well you clearly don’t like your situation or life, you’ve done nothing but bitch about everyone else in this thread, just go kill yourself if everything is so worthless anyways, let everyone else do their thing. Atleast we won’t have anymore of your judgements to listen too

>Give an era of humanity that is more functioning than present day.
Not OP, but any answer would be based mostly on speculation, as none of us lived in those eras, and all we know about those times is what we have read or have been told. Which is not often the full story. But if you ask me, for European culture the height of man would have been the late renaissance. I don't know about the peak of Asian or African culture, because western history classes don't cover other cultures in much depth.

See this answer makes me want to read about those cultures and time periods. Not just some faggot complaining to complain.

This is down to perspective of what you see as good functional. But in todays society humanity is pulled along predominantly by a handful of people this is not a model for good societal structures if you are refering to disease and famine protection sure we are living in an era of great medicine and technology but our fundamentals are completely broken yet we all just move along like its working anyway... Our governmental systems have not been built for billions of people...

>another atheist that hates humanity
So unique

So if you feel my comments and responses are so bad why not explain why society is so much better now and why it is completely incorrect and that the world is a far better place than every before? instead of spamming faggot and kill yourself.

Yeah because believing in religion has done the world so many favours. It is just a system that was used as an early set of guidelines so that the dumb monkeys dint break the rules.

Retarded monkeys infest the Planet.

Agreed. How do we fix it?

We get it, you hate Christ and your parents and all of humanity like every atheist that ever existed.

Attached: 1557106552360.gif (300x290, 1.74M)