Come chill and talk

Attached: 7gIOdiv.gif (500x376, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fghe394W-yw
youtube.com/watch?v=qurtsE8_6kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup fam

Check in nin. Mwah

Haha my life's a waste and I'm on Yea Forums for some reason but I'm still here to talk

i really, really wanna cuddle with someone. i cant stop thinking about it, and it drives me crazy

Not much my dude, you?

Mwah

It's a reason to be around I guess, Hello!

I know that feeling, it can get annoyingly unbearable sometimes

What's the weather like over there? Where are you from?

Too fucking hot right now. I'm from the UK. How about you?

Thunderstorms and 32 c here. America's weather sucks. It's not even summer yet

youtube.com/watch?v=fghe394W-yw

I went to bed, but for some reason I suddenly was wide awake. Now I'm listening to different covers of "Wonderful life" to find the best... So far, death in Rome's is still the best in my opinion, but this one is also really good

Im from California. The weather's pretty good but there's too much traffic to justify doing anything, and I just got off work so I'm not really looking to go out anywhere. I also don't know what I'd do so late besides maybe play some pool if I could talk an acquaintance in to going. Idk. How did you spend your night?

That's the absolute worst, or not being able to get comfy in bed. The songs quite good actually

Makes sense, busy places make it harder to get out I'd think.

I spent my night listening to music and playing into the breach. Watching some always sunny now

My bed is really comfy, I don't know what happened... Other than some neighbors frightening me because they ran on the stairs

youtube.com/watch?v=qurtsE8_6kU

This is still best cover

That's pretty funny, I've never had that feeling.
But maybe that says something about me lol

I envy your weather. Mid-Atlantic fag here. Lived in Cali for 6 months last year. I miss the weather so goddamn much, not to mention all the free bud people use to toss me (just to try out)

Mann, loud neighbors are annoying. Luckily for me, my neighbor moved out. So it's weirdly quiet come night time.

That's a pretty good cover, I like that one too

Nice. I think I'm going to end up playing the last door. Any music recommendations?

I swear, they must be doing drugs or something... But well, if only they could just stop running up and down those stairs...

I'm thinking about working on my cover project of making a neo-folk cover of "Wildest dreams"... But I can't really play guitar since it 2:20, but perhaps I could make the organ needed for it...

What episode are watching?

I've been listening to a ton of Billie Eilish tonight. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I like most things with a good beat and rythm

Lmao, demolish the stairs.

That's pretty cool, build that organ!

S5:E6 "The world series Defense"

Whatcha got planned for the weekend op?

Its 5:30 where i live.
>SCREAMS IN AMERICA

That's funny, I've lived in the washington and wisconsin and I think i liked the ice, rain and snow. But maybe that's because I didn't have to deal with it for years. Getting smoked out or getting free nugs is always cool! I forget how weird that is to people outside of legalised areas.

Pacific time fag

Billie eilish is alright, I might listen to album of hers tonight thanks

Yeah if I lived in Cali permanently, I would miss the snow. These goddamn summers are brutal though. Seriously considering moving out there. If I do it'd be the Russian River area (where I have family)

Thats a pretty good spot, one of my coworkers just quit today and is going over to his grandparents house before he moves to texas and his grandparents live around that area, closer to sacramento though

I loved it there. I was west of santa rosa. Maybe I could work at the bohemian club and see some shit

she's a he

Your mom is a he

Lol Im not caught up on all the latest celebrity things but I'll take your word for it.

That'd be awesome, if you end up doing that and see some cool shit you should post some stuff on here

Fuckin right. As long as they don't strike me down first