This is your daily reminder that it's ok to be like Greta

This is your daily reminder that it's ok to be like Greta

Attached: FB_Banner.png (1200x630, 936K)

CO2 is evil

she's really retarded

How so?

You mean autistic?

She was completely manufactured by corporate media. All she does is reinforce the narrative that environmental movements have been hijacked by the corporate elite, who have found a niche in exploiting the populations who are already "climate conscious", by duping them into spending money on increasingly insignificant (globally) micro-optimizations, while ignoring the likes of China. The west reducing it's emissions by 10 grams is meaningless if somewhere else ups theirs by 10 tons in the same timespan. Of course they will then use this as an excuse for global governance, which is what the "conspiracy theorists" warned everyone about from day one.

When did she say we should ignore china?

You a conspiracy theorist or somethin??

11 & knows diddly about how the world is put together
u jackals

You guys do know she was run over by a dump truck and killed earlier today right?

So whats your point here?

She needs to be rapekilled

She's dead I guess.

I wish

Fair enough

>When did she ... ?
This is irrelevant, because the message isn't being spread by her, it's being spread using her by her handlers. She doesn't explicitly say "ignore China", but huge corporate interests are using her to spread a message of guilt in western populations, while no such promotion takes place elsewhere. I highly doubt that there is an organized strike taking place in Guangzhou or some shit, and it's likely most Chinese people don't even know or care who she is. The message is one of guilt, and thus can only motivate action on the part of those it is being promoted among. You can't make Indonesians do shit by spreading guilt in Ecuador.

she's literally an autist, she's really naive and doesn't realize how she's being used, as a mascot a human shield to force and agenda, her parents are truly despicable

She's mentally ill.

Attached: 47689763_754270741617408_2767104927465657981_n.jpg (757x946, 87K)

Stimmt, sie sieht ein bisschen deutsch aus;

THIS

She's a corporate shill - just a different type of corporation.