This fucking faggot needs to die, right now; #killputin. Do the world a favor and KILL THIS SCUMBAG ON SIGHT

This fucking faggot needs to die, right now; #killputin. Do the world a favor and KILL THIS SCUMBAG ON SIGHT.

Attached: 16-putin.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 175K)

You would never get close. Putin is running circles around every world leader big and small.

He a joke that's easy as FUCK.

>implying Russians wouldn't be eternally grateful

#KILLPUTIN

Putin stronk. all hail Putin , all glory should be bestowed upon him that has revived the sleeping giant

Why specifically do you want him dead? Just curious

>four posters
>all this samefagging

Sure kid.

Attached: 17697552-C27E-45F6-9952-1DAAF91BBB0F.jpg (680x453, 62K)

I unironically like and support Putin. What's wrong with him? He's not a pretentious asshole trying to get rich over other people's backs. He's all for the benfit of his country and his people, at the cost of the people of other countries. He's how it should be.

Attached: 3CF794BC-DC5D-4580-850B-D083F4C6106F.png (500x522, 182K)

Putin is the only important politician in the world right now that gives me a sense of respect, I like him

I don’t see Russia building bases worldwide or antagonizing/intimidating other countries by sailing the Russian fleet just off their shores, also don’t see Russia starting illegal wars under the premise of “democracy and freedom” or murdering civilians with indiscriminate drone strikes.

this

america is the axis of evil

In religious circles america is referred to as the throne of Satan.

Putin's cool bro, kys

Op will suddenly show up and say “loolololol trolled you all durrrr” because that’s what’s become of Yea Forums

Why?

>You Jelly?

Are you nuts? He has turned Russia into a major kleptocracy. He has enriched himself and his cronies for hundreds of billion at the expense of the people. He gets away with it by selling nationalist propaganda and silencing all dissent.

better kill your self
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

#KILLPUTIN

Nah they do that shit too bro. Just read more news. America has a huge commercial empire. Don't think for a second that Putin doesn't want to get back to the glory days of Soviet hegemony

Wow, we really should have never shown any part of the world mercy. Never.

With 800+ overseas military installations I'm not sure we ever have

You don't think we ever have? Are you serious?

>Implying America isn’t the laughing stock of the entire world

If we ever face a real existential threat instead of just killing brown people in oil rich nations to keep the middle east destabilized for the benefit of our Zionist tapeworm, we would not hesitate to mass murder civilians again like we did in WW2. Hell we are killing plenty of civilian with drones every week.

Exactly... why we should have never shown any part of the world Mercy. Tolerance is the West's greatest weakness.

Silencing all dissent, yes. But that's what a strong leader does. All you fucking foreigners pretend you know shit. Come living here, then you'll know what he's all about.

It wasn’t a choice. If there isn’t a war, America has no purpose. You’re ranked number one in the world for military power but you’re mediocre at best in everything else. America is a joke. Has been for many years. Used to be the greatest country in the world. But that was in the late 40s.

So you are fine with the massive theft and lack of rule of law?

There ain't none of both.

Did you enjoy writing that on the Internet you fucking pleb?

110 people have 35% of all the wealth in Russia and they all are in Putin's circle.
Of course we have bad concentration of wealth in the US but it at least is not tied to a political institution

> RUSSIAN MAN BAD

Attached: putin_quote.jpg (641x334, 27K)

Don't believe everything you read that does not come from a Russian source. It's crazy how different our countries think. The image you have of Russia, we Russians have that of the US. This applies to everything, from music to the government and everything in between. Do not judge what you don't know about. Come live here for a couple of years.

>but it at least is not tied to a political institution

Being this retarded.

Thoroughly, I’ve said it out loud many times because it’s the truth your actual pathetic country can’t see. The entire world has been laughing at you since Bush. You’re garbage. The people of America are dumber, fatter and more useless than ever. Your country only shines in ones of war. Outside of that, you’re the laughing stock of earth.

Nah they don’t do that shit too, bro. Stop swallowing cnn like cock.

I understand that but disagreement with Trump or whoever doesn't end up with polonium being served in your tea

Fuck off boomer. Who the fuck watches TV except you old farts

This, did he piss in your cheerios?

No, it ends up with ethanol in the fucking tap water. You don't know anything about Russia, our costums and our beliefs. Educate yourself.

GTFO to /pol/ stormniggerfaggot wanna be a shill

Attached: 1554500250335.png (680x467, 270K)

Ok you’re 12, sure kid.

If Russia is so evil and bad then why does murica still buy rockets off them so they can get to space?

>he thinks israel isnt worse than putin

T. Pole but I unironically am russian troll because of what Putin does
Putin's the best yo, fuck (((Navalny))) nigger and commie scum
Better stand with Putin than us zog and rotten west in general

lol op is an actual faggot and cannot fag freely in russia.

Lmao wouldn't be surprised

The only thing navalny knows is how to talk bad about russia and how to make youtube videos and im not sure of the last one

not that guy, but i agree, education of another culture can further your position about said matter, whether it gains in evidence or scrutinizes the evidence already gathered. Do not lead to accusations without evidence. Keep it up, Dima

Heh, I just wish navalny was deported where he belongs, fuck (((progressives)))

This is the sad truth.

Just look who is President right now, that just underscores what user is saying here.

Trump is really good picture of America.
Full of shit, lies, fat and dumb. Sad.

hes the final boss on earth

Tpeд пoлoн хoхлoв и лaхтинцeв. Зaчeм вы cюдa пpишли? Идитe oбpaтнo нa мeйлaч, aбy хoтя бы пocты нe тpёт.
tl;dr fuck you

he's a based world leader and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (768x1024, 351K)

could Trump fly an eagle ?

Attached: putin rides eagle.jpg (800x592, 38K)

thats some goose