This chick in my area just killed herself by throwing herself of an high voltage tower because her boyfriends' friends...

this chick in my area just killed herself by throwing herself of an high voltage tower because her boyfriends' friends ruined her relationship

Attached: suicide.png (516x620, 573K)

how did he ruin it

so you're saying she's single?

dead serious about being single for life

Hippity hoppity women are property

Is she okay though?

her friends bullied her into believing she was bipolar and that there was something wrong with her. it ended up breaking their relationship which lead to her suicide

How sad. feel bad for her parents and friends

shes dead brother

That's sad but she may well have been insane

She took her brother too?

Fucking stupid bitch. What a waste of pussy.

to clarify ive talked with her at parties and everything shes said seemed normal. she wasn't delusional, she drank alcohol only in the weekends and never did drugs. she was as normal as can be and those guys made it seem as if she was insane, when in fact, the guys calling her bipolar are construction workers who had no idea what they were even talking about.

>bullied
>bipolar

she is also stupid.

Translate the important bits of the post, nerd

would you consider her stupid if her first love which who she was in a relationship with from the age of 14 got ruined by a bunch of nobodies who don't do anything else but get drunk every night just to do it all over again the next day?

22 mei om 09:27

yesterday babpolar, today zeropolar, enjoy your fun and hopefully you feel happy. enjoy cowards and grant other people some happiness.

the guy posted this:

we've got our yourike back!

Sounds like me and my friends. It’s okay, don’t have to worry about any of our ex’s, they’re ded.

So who’s going to run her nail salon now?

Her name is even babe ette

from what i've heard; the 3 main bullies lost their job and one of them doesn't go outside since it happend. trust me they feel shit

you and me sounds good right?

Ill provide the gigolo services.

I feel shit too, I poo poop.

and from your comment it also seems that you have no brain but thats ok

We’re going to need to have a talk on top of the voltage tower.

Neither does babe ette..

pics of babette?

Kansloos. Ziet ernaar uit dat ze een claimend wijf was, anders was yourike nooit weggeweest. En Youri was gewoon fed up met d'r bipolair bullshit. Maar goed, ik ken de situatie niet, maar hier zit meer achter. Desalniettemin wrm de fuck zou je zelfmoord plegen

>kanker

Wait they posted that after she killed herself? She was probably crazy but these guys have serious issues if they are celebrating her death.

How long does it take to read a small font YOU CUNT, join us, nasty bloody nigger, I WILL RAPE U AND UR PEE PEE IF U WONT, NIGGER, NIGGER STAND NIGGER!

SPAM_ID:to6h543xec

Attached: f6cdbf.png (1400x1400, 3K)

If this
Then I stand corrected

we didnt get to eat babette's feast.

So are these Belgians or Dutch? Probably Belgian degenerates.

Test

>Normal as can be
>Commits suicide
U retarded?

no she killed herself after that post of her ex's friends

Suicides are on the rise. Especially among normalfags. It's the new hip thing to do.

A real life roastie

kek

In that case, there's probably more to the story then you know, user.

according to reactions on her fb she was bullied by those guys and seeing those guys removed their fb pages that actually might be the case

Bullying at that age doesn't come out of nowhere. Besides, it's no reason for suicide. Especially if it happened online. She's probably truly bipolar

You clearly have no understanding of bipolar either then. This whole story seems like it's missing a piece, but I will say, if she really had bipolar, she may well have killed herself regardless of how she was treated. If she didn't have bipolar, why was she so upset about being told she did have it that she would kill herself?

>the guys calling her bipolar are construction workers who had no idea what they were even talking about.

don't interact with the the lower classes. not even once.

I mean, sounds like she may well have been then.

Attached: article-2136075-12CB7944000005DC-152_634x414.jpg (634x414, 48K)

she sure proved them wrong

cool , kun je meer info geven? belg hier

fucking a she was hot. look at those milkers

Attached: 32313352_2087797464832239_8437478744939036672_n.jpg (960x960, 86K)

>yfw your relationship loses that 'spark'

Attached: 1533196531637.jpg (567x567, 26K)

why are people sod delusional and impulsive. it's just some dude. she could get plenty of better dudes with bigger cocks and better social standing as well

Sooo let me get this straight..
>Guy is dating girl
>Guy friends tell guy that girl is nuts
>Guy dumps girl
>She blames guys friends for breakup
>Jumps on power line because of break up
Guys here call that "Dodging a bullet"

Attached: 1556859083712.jpg (840x472, 37K)

looks like a case of crazy to me. actually killing yourself over what's likely some banter is pretty f autistic

u make it sound like they are responsible for her being gullible and full of self pity instead of organising ehr life witthout that schmuck being a part of it. she was pretty and hot AF , she would have gotten a hotter and better dude within weeks

video on this?

oof

Sounds like an episode of SVU

Best wel een stukje klimmen naar boven

This. Kek.