Be straight American male

>be straight American male
>average woman likes tall guys
>be average height
>FOR ADULT FEMALE
Who else /manlet/ here?

Attached: 1524158018191s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

I'm 5'7 and I've fucked nine different women in my short (PUN!) life. Maybe you just have a shitty personality? Maybe you're hung up on shit that doesn't matter?

I just broke up with my fiancee the other day but I don't sweat it because I have a life outside of worrying if my dick's gonna get wet. If you have interests and hobbies and self-confidence, you'll be busy with that important stuff until a woman decides to be your penis cozy. If anything, it'll hasten that day.

Not me, thankfully. At least guns are still available for you to overcompensate, though.

i'm literally 5'2 and a half and i am craving that sweet sweet release of death
at least i'm not my brother who's 4'11, since we're from such a short family

I’m 5’4” Hispanic with terrible skin. At 24 I’ve had sex with 4 women, 2 of which were in high school. I don’t think I will ever find love though. It hurts.

Any other manlets consider dating fat chicks? I mean, they're available, and they're just like piles of tit. You will never want for a girlfriend.

Attached: 32.jpg (1080x1920, 132K)

> be straight male
> met James Charles
> not so straight anymore.

Attached: 1930081.gif (1024x805, 9K)

Probably just hung up on shit that doesn't matter. It's just frustrating to see the multitude of people around me on my college campus in relationships, and it just gets to me after a while, y'know?
Not really a gun nut, so there's that.
5'4", I hear ya. Hate it

Ain't into BBWs/landwhales/whatever we call morbidly obese chicks here

Im from a tall family but surpress genes plus leg injury that i got from when I was. Teenager and not eating good when I was little made me into a manlet.im 5'5,dad is like 6'0,mom is 4'10.Brother is 5'10 and the other 5'7.Kind of awkward because I have like 2 cousins that are like 6'6 and 6'4.And the general average height in my dad side is like 5'10 even my female cousins are taller then me.

Attached: 1558586454950.jpg (200x216, 13K)

Figure out your favorite thing to do that is useful to the world somehow, and become the best person at it that you possibly can. Success and vag will follow.

Well, the girls don't seem to be into you, so maybe you should both compromise a bit?

>Well, the girls don't seem to be into you
Admittedly, that's from lack of effort on my part

>become the best person at it that you possibly can
Guess I'm not there yet

...then try harder? Or at least smoke enough weed that you stop caring, and get with a hippie drug stoner girl?

Not a pothead, unfortunately.
Any other ideas?

Become a pothead. Save money and grow your own. It's the only bad habit that keeps you healthy and young in old age.

No. Not gonna do that.
Anything NOT involving weed?

Well, you've rejected the fat chicks idea, the pothead idea, and the getting a personality idea, so go solve your own problems. I've already solved mine.

I'll keep these ideas in mind, but I doubt they'll work if I try them

I'm 6'4" and I almost exclusively fuck fat chicks. I'm just fucked up like that though

No, you just figured out the cheat codes to life. Cheers mate.

5’4 blackbot with 5’8 brunette green eyed art hoe gf here
Fucked the ever loving shit out of her yesterday.
Whats your excuse anons?