Anyone know any girls that got raped?

Anyone know any girls that got raped?

Post them up and what you know of it.

> This stuck up cunt was at her bridal shower the weekend before her wedding
> Her sister took this picture right before she went to the bathroom by herself
> When she didn't come back for over 30 minutes everyone started looking for her
> They found her behind the dumpster out back of the bar, pants gone, purse gone, blouse panties and bra next to her covered in shit
> She ahd been fucked in both the ass and the pussy
> She was so drunk that she didn't remember any of it
> He/They wore condoms so there was no evidence of who it was, no cameras behind the bar.
> They never caught whoever did it

Attached: IMG_2354.jpg (1510x1130, 275K)

Attached: 1558671933355.jpg (750x731, 81K)

lol

bump

Way before my time but back when my dad was a teenager a 13 year old girl in his old town was raped in her house while home alone one weekend. Four months later a 14 year old was raped on her way back from church. Finally another 14 year old was half-raped but managed to wriggle free and run away after getting a few good hits in on the guy. All three victims gave similar descriptions and had been attacked the same ways. Hit several times from behind then vaginally raped from behind.

The rapist was never caught but the guy that was a prime suspect went missing for a while, which increased suspicion immensely. He was then found about two months dead, deep in the woods. He had been shot five times in the back and twice in the back of the head with what appeared to be a .22 lr. No real evidence was found that linked him to anything, so whether or not he was the guy or was murdered by the actual rapist to cover his tracks by making it look like a vigilante got to him first has been debated for decades. I guess it doesnt really matter now. The general consensus in the area is that he was the guy and he was killed by a family member(s) of one of the victims

Crazy stuff man

lmao

oddly kind of hot

Bump

was forced to give someone a bj in her teens, home alone had invited some buy over from her class - threathened to beath her up if she didnt suck his cock.

20ish yo, was at a party where someone told her he usually got violent when drunk, everyone apparently gone home or sleeping. He started touching her, and she was too afraid to resist (apparently, or so she says). She had a bf (not at the party) for this one.

She is now attentionseeking as hell, so i would like to thank those 2 guys who helped make it happen.

Attached: img_5167.jpg (588x890, 42K)

Thank God that's not considered rape in my state. Fucking bitch was drunk and most likely consented first, which legally allows the Male who got to stick his dick in her to finish. Even if she changed her mind

hot, they should have taken pics and sent them to her husband on the wedding day

Oh God hopefully she gets raped again

i hope so too, i would like to watch it

Sure thing kiddo

*laughing in 0-60 years old because in romania people rape only old women

I got falsely accused of rape, does that count?

"Accidentally"

Attached: screenshot-5-24-19.png (1004x708, 138K)

Got nudes, so we can see what they got to enjoy?

Why?Now im going to have to get a new phone.This is why I hate faggots like you.Oh shit someone is knocking onmy do

Attached: 1558321827795.png (499x283, 233K)

what was it?

sure

Attached: img_5189.jpg (743x927, 75K)

Attached: img_5237.jpg (737x898, 51K)

Nothing really just made a joke and user tip the FBI.

are you OP of these?

I remember the story of these sets, please share everything. Create Mega or your own thread?

Can we see her pussy?

i am op, i wont be making a mega

sure, here you go

Attached: img_5254_zoomed.jpg (1150x828, 84K)

Surprised her rapist didn't fuck her anally too.

What's she like in bed?

yeah, she actually told me when i took the pics that she had never done anal. i think the rapist thought of it as concensual since she didnt resist.

i havnt fucked her, she is a friend of my wife

Attached: img_5246.jpg (521x764, 37K)

Didn't resist. Realised the following day that she'd been a slut. Decided to cry 'rape' to deflect the blame from herself.

All too typical.

Age?

Pasta and faggots

there is definetly a chance you are right, she is very attention seeking - at the very least she let him on.

start 20ies in the pics

Attached: img_5126.jpg (672x969, 66K)

Sauce of that creepy corpse?

>Read greentext first
>then looked at picture
>loughed.

But it wasn’t the black guy obviously, because that raping bastard used a condom.

Attached: IMG_4392.jpg (440x585, 136K)

probably one or all of these guys

Attached: IMG_2352.jpg (1510x1130, 316K)

wetspot

Attached: img_5202.jpg (1388x936, 76K)

look at the nigger right behind her you fucking retard. He's the guy.

Did her fiance go ahead with the wedding knowing she'd got drunk and been used?

Wedding got postponed for two months

Actually they all look like rapers.

Are they married now?

not sure, stopped fucking her sister so I don't keep up

Can you share sister so that we can compare?!

from the wedding

Attached: sisters.jpg (1077x1510, 292K)

I'd do sister

I dated a girl (briefly) who got raped in high school. The manager at her job and a coworker lured her into a storage room at the end of a shift and repeatedly raped her for over two hours, then threatened to kill her if she told anyone. Instead of going to the hospital or telling anyone about it, she kept it a secret, until she couldn’t hide the severity of her injuries, and everything came to light at the hospital. She had such significant tearing and inflammation that she had a severe case of pelvic inflammatory disease and became infertile. She didn’t press charges; even though they found trace amounts of semen in her vagina and probably could prosecute. It was a really fucked up situation.

I did, and I wanted in on the bride. I wish I'd have been there for her shit crusted ride that night

What a stupid bitch, she should’ve gone to the cops immediately after it happened. What a fucking weak generation

damn, she should have sued them for everyting...
- but fuck, i would have loved to see them be this rough on her - do you have a pic of her to sharE?

Well I've almost been raped a couple times but I always got saved the last minute

Attached: 291374E1-D264-4DFD-A96C-F657C87880A6.jpg (560x867, 458K)

damn, what a hottie

I'd want in on that too.

How do you know you were going to get raped?

There’s not much worse than getting your stroke on only to have your gf have a flashback and start hitting your chest and crying uncontrollably. It didn’t last long.

Checked.

I meant in on the rape, not the dating afterwards. I've been there done that. Ex was too standoffish and hated sex. Fun to humiliate and make her do stuff, but also not fun, if you know what i mean.

Did you ever fantasise about being that store manager while you were fucking her?

Definitely, there’s a fine line between rough/animalistic and sadomasochistic. I can go pretty far if they’re into it (even if they’re pretending not to be), but once you see a look of true panic or horror, it kills it for me. I’ve never found a girl who was into super rough sex that wasn’t totally fucked in the head.

No, but I didn’t look at her the same way after she told me. She had some scarring on her labia and it was impossible to fuck her without thinking that you were going back to the “scene of the crime.”

more pics ?

Not to say that I haven’t ever had a rape fantasy; I think it’s a pretty common thing, but it’s more of the idea of power and control and having the girl completely submit to you. It’s one of the things that makes sex really intense when you’re trying to get someone pregnant.

That’s the only one I can find of her in high school. She’s let herself go since I dated her...if you’ve seen one land whale you’ve seen them all.

ok, sad, but probably understandable with that story

kek

Knew a dumb bitch who went to a different high school
>cut herself because her mom hated her, and dad wanted a son
>very few friends, but one of those loud annoying types
>went to a party near my area, by herself
>woke up to her knocking at my door at 5am
>"Can you take me home user?"
>She was drunk as fuck, but okay.
>One of her friends told me that she woke up on the beach without any panties, hickies on her tits and thighs
>She turned to drugs, and would offer blowjobs in the bathroom at her school
>Got kicked out of school because she passed STD's to over a dozen boys
lulz

pics?

rapebump

Why don't cucks realize she didn't press charges because she was lying about the rape part to them for attention?

My best friend in school when I was 12 was a girl in my class. On the way home one Friday we got mugged near some scrubland on the way home by two men. They obvs liked the look of her because they then dragged us into a portakabin and one held a knife to my throat while the other raped her. It was reported but they weren't caught and it kind of ruined our friendship.

Was raped by a coworker at a party

Attached: F5494B1E-2803-4292-B70B-FB0698CE7876.jpg (254x612, 42K)

An ex gf got off to the thought of being gang raped. She wanted it to be outside with at least 3 guys and have me watch it happen.

Did you watch? How long did it last? What did they do?