Cheating stories and discussion

cheating stories and discussion

Attached: 1554614791580.jpg (2160x2160, 1.27M)

I really want to cheat on my gf just for the thrill of it

i'm scared the guilt will come back though

>be me
>married for about 2 years
>still friends with an old ex on FB
>play words with friends with her every day
>she lives out of state. Career woman
>comes home for mothers day to be with her family
>get to talking to her about the boredom of being married
>she says she's always had a fetish for married men
>agree to meet at the bar for "drinks"
>end up fucking her in the passenger seat of my truck
>mfw I get hard thinking about it whenever I see my wife sitting in the seat where I fucked another woman.

Don't feel guilty. You deserve a little fling every now and then.

men are trash

Hopefully your wife is taking a huge load of semen from a dude as we speak

do you love your wife still?

>be with gf of 6 years
>stop having sex cause gf is a prude
>work away from home 3 weeks on, 1 off at work
>get tinder, pay to change location
>find bbw slut hour or so away from where I live
>shes down for fucks
>go over, submissive slut can do whatever I want
>fuck the shit out of her, didnt jerk off for a week
>all the sexual frustration from gf
>cum deep in her pussy
>fuck her 20 min after that
>cum in her ass

no stds either, kids? dunno never talked to her again

If you can live with the guilt then it's no problem. Just don't slip nigga

>be me
>start going out with girl, we get along amazing, sex is great
>couple weeks in her ex boyfriend calls her up, hes moving out of state
>tells her he has some things of hers she never got, she meets up one last time to pick them up
>I dont care, I'm not jealous or anything
>she doesnt text much that night. next day we meet up, end up in bed, she has fucking rugburn on her knees
>she came clean, we took a break from how serious the relationship was getting
>time passes
>we get back together
>married for 2 years now

In most straight cheating case, there will be a man, and YES, shocking and impossible, a willing woman.

So why is it that the man is trash but the willing woman is not?

Oh wait, I know.. u are going to say that because she is emotional and easily led to bed...

U should go back to paying with dollhouses and barbie tea parties.

nigga you fuvked up

My husband’s cheating is what brought me back to Yea Forums.

We got married stupid young, still in college. Had been together since we were teens. After year 2 of marriage I had reasons to believe he was still fucking around with a bbw fwb he still had classes with. Over the next several years occasionally I’d uncover more shit but he was always able to wiggle out of it. I had told him if he had to just come clean and we could work it out. Continuously swore up and down he would never. Until a couple years later when our daughter was born. She contacts me and let’s me know they fucked 4 times over his marathon 8 year stay in college. He then tells me he once also fucked her equally enormous friend. Begs me not to leave him. Swears he never caught feelings and is still in love with me and he never wanted anything else blah blah blah.

Anynigs I came to Yea Forums because he still comes here, where he can see if he finds the right thread either me or his land whale and all the things strangers would do. He also said he doesn’t request these threads anymore so to confront me is to admit he still does. The end.

>be me ? years ago
>someone cheats
> :o
>not be me anymore
> :'(

feel free to post here too...

bruh don’t do it. worst decision i ever made. i still live with the guilt and it was 4 years ago

Do tell

>he still comes here, where he can see if he finds the right thread either me or his land whale and all the things strangers would do. He also said he doesn’t request these threads anymore so to confront me is

you deserve better and i would fuck your brains our baby girl

>When my wife was pregnant she was an insufferable bitch.
>Go on Yea Forums one day and read a thread about Redbook.
>Decide to check it out...
>Have fucked about 12 chicks since then over the years.
>Still love my wife, but sometimes you just need to slam some hooker to live out your crazy fantasies.

i agree. Not worth it if you plan on staying with the person.

>be me
>with gf for 3 years
>everything going great
>she decides she wants to smoke weed
>turns into a jobless stoner
>point of contention
>one day she comes crying to me
>fucked her drug dealer
>thinks she might be pregnant
>"you cheated on me, that's not my problem"
>leave her
>get call several months later
>"user I got herpes and have to let you know"
>get my ass to a doctor next day
>pay 150, get tested for all the stds
>std tests come up negative, including herpes
>relief

I dodged a huge bullet on her.

Attached: pepegun.png (600x583, 340K)

Nigga you done gooffed. You should definitely cheat on her now. If you don't get caught, great. If you do throw that shit back in her face

Ex gf cheated on me with nigger at a party. Never been more depressed in my life. Happened two weeks ago. Feels bad man

...This is how a future racist mass shooter is born

Attached: 1557979214916.jpg (640x594, 142K)

I guess so but what would you do if you found out your gf was sucking off some ape drunk at a party

Truth is that all humans are trash. Some are just willing to actually BE trash

Yes i still love her.

My ex and I were always in a state of mid-breakup. She had severe depression, self harm, psychosis issues, and it made the relationship impossible.

She lied saying she was going to fieldwork (taking soil samples for the EPA, seemed legit). She actually went and partied with some guys she had classes with.

When i found out, i didnt even feel bad because that same night she was out of town i took her boss out on a date and we cuddled in my car, admitted we had serious feelings for each other.

When i finally broke up with her, everyone assumed i had been cheating on her with my MMA partner, this fit asian girl. They never even guessed the actual woman i was on the phone with every night.

Eventually i took my chances with asian girl, weve been together 2 years now and shes amazing.

TLDR: cheating can be non physical, which im happy about because i had no guilt and still get to fuck the Asian at the end.

Attached: 1556287858344.jpg (720x902, 74K)

>> be me
>> wasn't always on time with homework or studying
>>Fuck, forgot about test
>>sit next to Asian kid
>>remember Asian kids are super smart when it comes to math
>>teacher is a good teacher, always treats me nice and believes in me
>>sits at desk going through paperwork not giving me the attention I need
>>stare at kids test
>>kids' eyes meet mine, smiles seductively
>>I smile back
>> moves arm away so I can stare
>>the excitement rises
>>finish too fast
>>turn in test first
>> 1 week later get graded
>> Both fail
>> teacher holds me after class
>>user is there something you want to tell me?
>> can't look deep into his eyes anymore
>>"Nope"
>> next day asian kid gets moved to different seat
>>feel bad about cheating but would do it all over again

Long distance relationship. Fly back and forth to see each other. I plan to move to be with her. Company I work for goes under. Get another job. We plan for me to go see her over Christmas. Bought a ring with some savings and bought one way ticket. Big surprise. I plan to save every penny for the next 2 months and take the risk. A week after I buy ticket, the company I work for loses a huge contract and I am laid off. A week after that, she admits that she has been seeing someone else. She swears it's not sexual. Don't believe her because I fucked her the first time we met, but that's irrelevant. The betrayal happens in the mind, not the body. Am destroyed. File for unemployment. Get refund on ring. Cannot get refund on plane ticket. Unemployment comes in. 8k due to mixup from when I filed from my previous job, which was declined. Have the money to move, but she is gone. Have never loved anyone before or after. Am total Chad, but also tism. Cannot get close to females anymore. Will die alone by an hero.

Cheated on two different girlfriends with the same girl multiple times. Still feel kind of guilty for it, but I think it was worth it.

>Be me
>Friend of a friend moves in with myself and other roommate. She's cool and pays bills, so whatever
>Find out she's a virgin at 20
>Last boyfriend of a few years would apparently go instantly flaccid when trying to have sex because he didn't want to hurt her
>End up taking her virginity
>Become great fuck buddies
>I teach her how to suck dick the way I like; she keeps improving
>Fuck pretty much whenever I want
>Lets me film everything and take pictures
>Sneakily flashes me tits and pussy when I ask
>Eventually move to new place together with other roommate friend
>Keep fucking all the time
>Eventually meet girl and things get serious
>Keep fucking my friend
>No close calls, but I can't stop myself
>Girlfriend breaks up with me, continue fucking friend
>Eventually move out on my own, keeping meeting friend to fuck
>Friend moves out with other friend
>Find new girl at new job, start dating
>Keep fucking my friend
>Old friend moves back into old apartment, right down the path from me
>Sneak out while girlfriend is out and fuck friend in her room
>Keep sneaking out and fucking her
>Nearly get caught, but nothing happens
>Break up with girlfriend
>Keep fucking friend
>We eventually just stopped talking, but I loved fucking her

Tbh id shoot up the place

stupid crackwhore. user you shouldve been more restrictive of her choosing to do a bunch of drugs and spending time with her dealer

I send nudes of my gf to pervs in my area then meet up as friends.

Is that cheating??

Bruh if you're cool with the idea of cheating on her then you might as well.

Don't fuck around with a girl you actually care about. that's justa disservice to yourself.

Agreed.

I let my ex drink ONCE while alone with guys and she almost fucked them.

I'm too much of a pussy man. I should've known better. Bitch was always talking about how she had jungle fever when she was younger. Probably didn't help she was a bigger white girl, so the stereotype goes :/

nice trips

What's red book?

You know, right now it feels horrible.

But in a very short time youll forget all about it, im not kidding. I lost my thicc bitch a long time ago and i kept moving, im making a ton of money now, banging asian girls.

Youll be okay. Just not right now.

A now defunct site for prostitute ads. The current trend is privatedelights . ch

BUMP

Thank you kind sir

>date girl in high school
>she'd sneak out of the house to see me
>bang in backseat of car all the time
>graduate and go to different schools
>still in love even though we're not together
>drop out of college, become firefighter
>she graduates 5 years ago
>try dating, timing wasn't right
>don't talk for 5 years
>i'm engaged and unhappy, sitll in love with her
>she's married and unhappy, still in love with me
>she thinks I hate her because we broke up 5 years ago, I think she's over me
>she's in town, let's catch up
>fuck for a week straight
>I break off engagement
>she files for divorce
>tfw

Attached: jCjo7kL.gif (500x750, 1.38M)

Bruh selfless bump. Need help

underrated

Once either of you cheats, it will not be the last time. That barrier is broken, it's something within the realm of the possible. There's no going back.

Best to move on.

I've cheated on all my girlfriends except the first one in high school. Most recently dated and fucked one of my students when I was teaching college field over a year. Told the mistress I hated my gf b it I didn't. Dumped the student, married the gf. 2 kids now. I dont feel bad. I actually miss the other girl but am glad I ended it.

ITT: people who will be divorced multiple times and alone and ugly at 50

I asked my current girlfriend to be my official exclusive thing and within 8 hours responded to a booty call, and last night I fucked my ex

A happy ending if I ever saw one

:(

Nah different times for different people probably came from a racist household then decided all people have shitbags.

I want my gf to cheat on me. Mainly sexting, nudes, masturbating for another guy. Id cum so hard reading the messages

Cheat on my gf all the time with younger girls bc I still love fucking teenagers and sex with her is a little old (been together 3 yrs)

The nut you bust into a minors bare cunt after telling your faithful gf you love her and goodnight while being secure in the knowledge that she will likely never know is the best nut you will have up unto that point

Highly recommended

not gonna lie man, it's always been her. every time I got a text from a number not in my phone my heart would stop hoping she'd contact me. I legit never would've thought she'd feel the same way I had all these years, but here we are.

Don't ruin it then. I know I spent ten years of being a shit bag to her but fuck if you actually give a shit and you guys are solid. Help her show her always wanted to be, whatever the fuck that may be. I hope it's happy

And how you guys manage to troll the entire board for almost a whole day is honestly impressive

You got a kik? I need advice lol

Yeah man we're both going into it with longterm future in mind. We both didn't see kids or anything with our previous partners because we always imagined our endgame so to speak with eachother. We're pushing eachother to be our best selves and it's been fucking awesome so far.

not sure why mad, haven't been on all day

Types the roastie when when 75% of divorces are initiated by the woman LOL

My wife cheated on me once... After she did that she saw me get with a friend of mine, and ex-gf, several women while I was in other countries, Her friends, women we barely met, and lastly her bestie that she now hates because she came to see me in order to get pregnant.
She doesn't even look at other guys because if she tries to.. i will fuck so many women.

Attached: 1558250031422.jpg (525x700, 42K)

I got a good one for ya guys.

So I was 6 years in what would eventually be a 7 year long relationship. The sex was terrible. I wasn't attracted to this girl anymore, even though she was the most genuine, caring, loyal, and smartest girl I'll ever be with.

I got super horny 1 night and hit up the Craigslist casual encounters section. I've posted on there before, but never followed through with anything...mostly because nobody ever fucking responded.

This night, however, was different.

I get a message back from a girl. She's 20 years old (I was 31) and she's actually prettt cute. I'm kinda thinking "this is too good to be true". But she gives me an address and I meet her at 2am by her apartment.

I'm kinda nervous at this point, thinking maybe she's a fatty or maybe I get murdered. But then I saw her walking up to my car....shes waaay more attractive than her pic suggested. I start having a mini freak out in the car "oh fuck shit shit she's fucking hot". She gets in, and I'm kinda blown away by how gorgeous she is lol she says hi and we both make a quick introduction. Then she lifts up her shirt and displays her perfect tits. I immediately start sucking on them and she says we should hop in the backseat.

So we go at it for a good hour. The windows are fogging up and we're on a busy street considering it was 2am (24 hour taco bell across the street lol) and afterwards she gets out and I figure that's that.

Didn't hear back from her for 2 weeks. Then she asks to meet up again. This went on every night for 3 months. My gf at the time didn't suspect a thing. After a while, I stopped feeling guilt. I pretty much knew I was a scumbag and things weren't gonna work out.

Worst part about all of this? We were only communicating through the CL email chain. I was such an idiot that I never gave her my number. Once the causal encounter section went down....so did the email chain, and I couldn't contact her lol

Still haven't been able to contact her in over a year. RIP

Good man, after I came back from Houston I got caught up in the past again missed sight on what I actually wanted, to see my kids again. Then when I found out about you guys I kinda went back to my old self not thinking of my boys. What ever she has been doing my dont know, apart from you guys shit talking me bc of "threats" spent the two and a half hrs with them and I was back on track. I got no reason to judge anyone Im barely functional. But I do what i can same as her

Let me guess, conservative trump supporter kek

And know any details? Bj or fucker her pussy? Came inside her? Also why did you let her go to a party alone?

I guess I never got closure and I felt I was deserved that. This heaping pile of shit you threw on me was actually pretty much my saving grace. Truth was the game was rigged from the start. I'll step away from that table, no problem, I'm gonna see my chips though. Huge weight lifted of my mental health

She is. Can vouch.

holy shit, you might as well start professionally drinking semen because you've been practicing for more than 2 years now.

Fuck man you almost have me convinced. Been with gf for 2 years, but want to fuck 18 year old pussy so badly. How old are you? I'm 25 now and feel the cutoff for fucking teens is approaching and want to get it out of my system. I also think I can genuinely love my girl while fucking random thots I could care less about

She’s at a party cheating on me right now. Should I even bother sharing more?

Attached: CFA0EFD6-9AB5-43E3-82F3-9A203D3B852C.jpg (1124x1124, 165K)

Good then if you could, not say, ease her into trusting me that boats sailed.... But idk let her know I'm actually happy now and this decade long fucking each other over, while it has been fun (lil joke) I'm not trying to shit on something I could never give her, am I a lil mad she took ten years and dragged me along for that ride sure. Ppl grow. I dont want my kids not to look at me and think they can't trust me. So when I asked my kid if he was ok and he lied.... I knew we'd been it too long. Bad for em

Timing is everything man, patience is key you over zealous chromie

Not sure if true, but go ahead and post this chick’s goodies

> Be dating my current girlfriend for about a year
> Visiting family for weekend by myself
> Brother-in-law's little sister is at my sister's house
> Haven't see her since she was a kid and I was in college
> Chat for a bit, find out she's married
> Tells me she has a work trip to my city
> Trade numbers
> Back home, get text from her
> "Looking forward to meeting up! I don't know anybody blah blah blah"
> Seems relatively innocent
> We grab lunch and catch up
> She confesses she had a crush on me when she was a kid
> Told her I always thought she was the cutest of my sister's friends
> Tell her she's now definitely the hottest of my sisters' friends
> Flirting intensifies
> Back to work
> Get text, inviting me out for drinks
> Sure, why not
> Wants me to meet her at her hotel room first so she can change out of work clothes
> Finally realize I have the chance to fuck her
> Think about buying condoms
> Fuck that, going raw if I get the chance
> Meet at her hotel
> She asks me to just wait on the bed, she wants a shower
> Sure, whatever
> Jumps in shower, leaves door partway open
> Invitation accepted
> Strip naked, let myself into bathroom
> Get in shower behind her, reach up and cup her tits pulling her back against me
> She stiffens up "user, what are you doing!?"
> "You invited me to your hotel, then left the door open while you showered. I don't need a map."
> "But I'm married, you have a girlfriend blah blah blah"
> Start kissing her neck, caressing her breasts and reach down between her legs
> She's resisting, but barely
> End up fucking her and cumming inside her multiple times
> Been 6 years now and we still hook up every couple of months
> I'm still seeing same girl
> She's still married to same guy
> She now has two daughters
> Paternity tests show both are mine
> Husband doesn't know
> We're going for #3 in a few weeks

So much cool story. . .So little time. . .

Feet or nudes

Attached: 2A9B1A54-5544-455B-9A1B-87950CF79507.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

I'm not doin her or my kids any favors by being s lil bitch bc my feelings are hurt. Someone had to win. Just next time you're gonna shit talk me please don't do it in front of my boys. And while I don't expect you to raise them I'm confident you'll be a great example bc I been winging this shit... Gotta say not doing well on any aspect of it. But I never had one there for me so at the least I can show up.

Once a cheater, yadda yadda.... youd know the drill if you weren't a beta

My father cheated on my mom 2 years ago and after telling my mom that he cut ties with her, he still continued to come home with hickies and shit. Finally my mom saw that he was still in contact with her on Facebook and kicked him to the curb. He then went to stay with her after that. He hasn't divorced her yet, this was 3 months ago. He brought the papers by a couple weeks after this he was kicked out... With hickies on his neck. After my mom decided to lawyer up to settle the papers, he started missing deadlines about them debating them. He just doesn't wanna pay child support for my little brother.

Don't do it ever user. Watching my mom cry every almost night, her going to work 9to5 just support the family, her blaming herself just because my father couldn't stop fucking some other chick, god it hurts to watch it all happen and it's only been 3 months.

Attached: 1529593460747.jpg (470x634, 104K)

Lol

So either this is fake and gay

Or you're a piece of shit.

Why one is it user?

Thems the breaks kid

it's pretty obviously fake and gay. But so fake and gay that user is a piece of shit. So, both.

>Why one is it user?
Why indeed...

Nudes first

24, most teens I fuck are 16-18. Youngest has been 14 so far. I think it's worth. Just be careful

Holy shit you have my attention, legal age is 16 where I live. Have any advice? Where do you meet them and how do you generally seduce them?

>Be me 18 had a girlfriend
>Still fapp all day and horny
>Went on adultfriendfinder
>Chatted to a couple that wanted me to go round to their place and meet
>Had the day off work, so drove to meet them in a car park.
>I got in their range rover and they drove me round the corner to their place.
>Kinda scary hoping they are not some psychos that will end my miserable existence
>We arrive they invited me in and we all sat on the couch.
>This was my first time ever meeting random anybody from the interwebz ofc also my 1st threesome
>He was bi, and his wife was super hot.
>She started by pulling out his cock and sucking it.
>Then she held it whilst I sucked it.
>I was very turned on and nervous so i went for it
>She then stripped and stood up, bent over and sucked my cock. He went behind and fucked her doggy style
>Within 2 minutes, I came in her mouth, which she swallowed every bit.
>I didn't know what to do, as they were still fucking.
>I got very nervous, pulled up my pants and said I'm sorry, I have to go
>literally ran out of there holding both of my phones and car keys, threw up outside because I had just sucked a cock
>then drove home, half guilty for cheating on my girlfriend, half guilty for leaving them mid-sesh, and half regretting leaving because she was so hot!
>They never contacted me again.

Well I'm sure trying to be worth a fuck after ten years... Call it the weight gone or the fact my child lied to my face, twice, out of fear his mother had bc I was being a fag. Neither is worth that. So you can stop by the store and shake my hand again. Idk maybe a formal meeting. But thanks. Also not saying you have to but me and the last sad sack ruined drinking for my kids so there's that tid bit

Not worth it.
Satisfaction from cumming ends wheb you cum. The purposeful deception and guilt stay for years.
Go jerk off, same shit.

Cheating is a social construct. Just fuck who you want to fuck.

This dude speaks the truth

>2 people agree not to punch each other over social contract
>1 person punched other
>WTFF??????
>Haha dont feel betrayed bro social contracts are just social constructs lmao why you stressing?

Marxist idiot

Missed the point I was trying to get to. All of what I "discovered" is gone I mean I learned some brothers who write for espn and yes! TV are swing and shit and there's like a whole network of pastors old ppl etc. Shits wacky for sure.but yes tossed em man. She's in a good place. I'd be a fool to shit on that. The one thing I couldn't give her, hopefully you can
Help me with, is piece of mind. That I'm really not trying shit but to keep seeing my kids and keeping them safe

I did it, not worth it.

we're still together but now i live with the fear that she will do the same to me.

Attached: 9k.png (302x167, 45K)

Sauce?

Wrong quote?

Attached: 1a8183.gif (300x300, 656K)

Generally just be clean and have something interesting about you. I learned to play guitar for the simple fact that girls from small southern towns eat that shit up.

I meet most of them at parties/through mural friends. Having younger friends helps. Makes it less awkward. Being involved in drug culture helps as well.

I can't really offer any solid advice. Everyone's situation is different. Unless I knew you I don't think I could say anything relevant.

For instance, the last girl I cheated with was on Tuesday at a graduation party. She was 16 and i fucked her after most others had passed out / left our buddies house. I have no idea if that is even a realistic scenario to you given your life circumstances. So yeah... All I can say is experiment, and good luck

Girl I'm divorcing this Wednesday like civil goddamn people should, and his now 2yr ani wife. Moral of the story kids don't cheat unless it's really fucking worth it. If not you'll all just be unhappy

Theres no drug quite like post-cum clarity.

Attached: 1558545414530.jpg (700x676, 50K)

I feel that man
You got anymore of her to share?

I now realize ppl can't see the (you) I was adding on as I'm doing now to where ever dude is, no the fear of getting my ass beat didn't determine my decision. Talking to my son on the playground promising him he could always trust my word if I could, his in return. My family has seen emotional pain. I'm fuckin done with that shit

Tiddies m8

Cringe master 2000.

Attached: 1557458068610.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Didn't you read the fuckin thread dumbass I deleted them all? It's their life now ask him for them

Attached: 1558447009828.jpg (960x720, 80K)

Any more of your soon to be ex to share user? Shes honestly hot as fuck. Were you thinking of keeping her around as FWB?

Cuckkkkkk a doodle do fagget

Yeah but you got anymore fambalam

Again op is into that shit and will stop shit posting the entire board for two days with shops and shit. Also fuck you man I just said I wouldn't do that all had her face and dudes who actually do post without permission are gay crop the head of you last fucks. No don't ask I already deleted them

Girlfriend goes to a birthday party at a bar.Calls me a few times "love blah blah". Eventually Invites me to come meet her at sd party.

Get in.. can't find her.. obtain tasty alcoholic beverage and post.

She emerges out of crowd with dude.

From ten feet away I watch as they have a shot.. start making out, with a quick tug and finger too.

As they where going at it I sent her a text saying yeah, grab him agn..

Then walked out.

Single worse pain I have ever felt

Do you ever cum inside them?

back in the days i started dating this girl she really opened me up because i was still caught up on another girl (the high school sweetheart) who i thought was the only one for me. obviously i grew out of this young love and she really understood me. during our relationship, i'll admit i kinda became less attentive to her and our relationship i wasn't having sex with her as much as in the early part i was going to university, trying to work through some family business and shit. I was busy she understood that at least i thought she did. she showed some interest in rough sex and eventually became involved in some bdsm stuff she went on fetlife and was posting pics there and chating with other people showing her feet and stuff nothing too crazy. I thought it was a harmless way to exercise her desires, because i personally was dominant and didn't want to be tied up and i wanted to be supportive of what she wanted. fast forward after trolling more fetlife, she ends up making plans to meet with a guy for a nude photo shoot. still nothing sexual being done to her and she says that there is no emotion involved at all. so, after she meets him, i start hearing less from her during the next week. all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she breaks it off with me, but says she still wants to be friends etc. so after she breaks up with me, i don't hear fro her for two week. i finally see her again, and it all comes out. she broke up with me because the guy she had met (and known for less than a week) was also into bdsm and they fucked, while we were dating for the entire week after they met before she left me. i won't go into details, but the time away from her over the summer i meet another woman and with the family business and stuff basically start doing very well in life for my age. I broke with the other girl because she left for school up north. around the same time she left, the ex-bitch contacted me again.con....

t. pussywhipped bitch who will be cucked for the rest of his life

He got the girl he wanted do you just say things?

Literally all the time

I had a vasectomy. Rarely ever use a condom

This is the you fuckin boners wanna talk to for pics of said gal

Based

I've got a thing for pawgs...and apparently they like bigger dicks

gf1
>in college
>shy quiet type that starts going to coworker's parties
>stops wearing bras or underwear - only wears shirts and yoga pants pretty much everywhere
>go to her place one night to hang and instead walk in on her on her knees with her fat bubble butt getting railed in her living room by a dick that belonged on a moose or something

gf2
>coworkers, dating for a few months
>one night we get drunk at her place
>talk about sex and all that
>fetishes come up
>she mentions her ex being pretty big
>ask if she would want to find someone like that while dating me
>few weeks later I'm watching her moan into the mattress like a whore as she gets pounded

Be thankful you caught them user. The pain of truth is 1000x more valuable than the comfort of ignorance. You also handled it well, a beta chode would have made a scene.

How did she react after your text?

>Get with a girl in high school.
>cute petite blonde
>together four years
>moves to a different state while in college
>tells me she loves me and wants to be together forever, we plan to do long distance until we can be in the same state in another year or so.
>About two weeks after she moves she ends the 4 year relationship over text
>like a week after that I realize I know the password she uses for everything
>log into her Facebook
>she’s talking to a guy friend from our high school I was always a little jealous of back then
>she’s complaining about multiple stoner burnout guys she’s fucking

She acted llike she wanted a family with me but is immediately blowing random losers at parties and stuff as soon as she’s out of my sight.

apparently the guy she left me for was a completely asshole who sent her spiraling back into depression apparently she was drunk at some party in high school some guys run a train on her "taking advantage of her" (knowing her i don't really buy this) basically that event later unlocked her bdsm exploration. i met up with her once to get some clarification and she pretty much confessed that when she was cheating on me, she literally did not think about how her actions would effect me and was only in it for the thrill of finding someone to beat her around while they fucked. she expressed interest in being a part of my life again (TOPKEK). we've met up few more times since then and i fucked her then started to ghost her. She is dating some guy now, from her social media he look like some ex heroine addict.
Kinda happy she cheated i feel like dodged a bullet with her.

Be femanon and cheat on my bf
Was at a bachelorette party and it got hot fast
Guy was hung and black
Takes me to the back and tells me he will do things to me that my bf cant
He ended up fucking me in every imaginable position for 50 mins and came inside me
That was 14 months ago and Im still with my bf
The other day I went to donate blood and got tested positive for HIV
I have been on birth control for 6 months now so my bf should be ok from not getting HIV

Not op guys disregard

Girls in relationships are easy reads. If they'll hang out with you in a bar in a bit you'll find out pretty quick if they're down to fuck.

It's kind of messed up my ability to trust women. If I get into a relationship with someone I want to have the time and energy to make it work. If shes not getting what she wants from you, she WILL get it from someone else.

By the way I still have her password and haven’t seen her in a long time. Should I long into her email or something?

Guess he did follow through giving you what your bf couldn't

Are they not worried or you tell them you got vasectomy? Or they just go with it cause their body wants your seed?

Cool story. Vocaroo or GTFO

Attached: 07335186c2d781b8fbc4a555bb05a896c4ec2fc163524144ed66fae21209a9a7.jpg (407x405, 24K)

What a fucking loser

Just move on bro. You really shouldn't give a fuck, shes out of your life now.

If you're completely over her, then go ahead and try snag us some nudes tho

Fuuuark. Do they ever hit you back up and beg for you to stay with them or date them more? My biggest fear

Good story user, 10/10

That sounds like a story I heard form someone I knew in real life
Is your name Richard?

yes

Oh she fucking lost it.. lol it worked perfectly

I usually tell them i have it. Almost always I would say. I hate wearing condoms so i always let them know i have it done and show them the little scar if they wanna see, lol

I wouldn't say it's bc they crave cum or anything. It actually makes it less hot to some girls. Less risk I guess

Not really. I fear that too but generally most are hook ups with little such risks. It is an interesting dynamic I have with a lot of them

>Be me
>28 year old sales rep for a major company
>making 68k a year and another 28k a year in residual commission
>go to work and hit my sales quota in 4 hours, every day
>only have to work 4 hours a day, and get nice salary
>wife works at Walgreens, makes dick
>think I have a pretty nice life
>one day, I go to meet her at lunch, surprise her
>boss tells me she wasn't scheduled to work that day
>comes home later that day
>"was a busy day at work"
>knew she was cheating, that fucking second
>stalked her to confirm,
>cheating on me with the ugliest bull dyke ever
>only takes a day to get a divorce finalized and talked her into signing and getting the papers notarized

Fucking dope. Sounds like your social circle provides you logistics to be around very young girls, I dont really have that luxury. Chilling near highscools is obviously a free court room visit, so I'm thinking the only option is girls with fake ID's at bars or 18 year olds (legal drinking age here). I just want that coveted 16-17 year old action so badly lmao

Don't believe him, chicks find men that play a Guitar a joke now
Whole YouTube videos are made, of girls just making fun of losers that think knowing how to play the guitar will get them laid

Cuz the thrill is also getting knocked up

Are your parents attractive?

you left your wife because she was fucking a woman? You fucking loser

I lift and eat very heavy. No way I'd be able to smash a rope 16 or old without putting a kid in there, even with pull out

She cheated on you with a girl. Least you weren't lacking in the dick department or she'd have cheated on you with a guy. She just ended up being a lesbian lol- hope you got proof of adultery to avoid disgusting alimony payments.
Good job dude, in your shoes making that kinda money I'd be banging chicks left and right! Then again I'm 6'1" and /fit/, but a poorfag so a gf and a fuckbuddy will have to suffice.

That's really all it is. Luck and a little effort. Its like I said earlier about everyone having different circumstances. I hope something works out for you bro

True

Current baby mom
She use to cheat on me would go out with her slut friend and would fuck other guys while I was a work grave yard I’ll fucknher in sat and she was loose but wouldn’t say shit now that she’s good cuz she gain weight I fuck other women only out of revenge let her suck my dick after I fuck a pretty ass girl don’t feel bad I’m I a bad guy?

add girl off facebook
lives in my town
invite her over
she brings food and pussy and some weed
we smoke
we fuck each others brains out
shes a vegan
feels like silk
rubbing her cunt in my face then busting nuts in her cunt
go round to her place a week later
just filled her cunt again (held her down and fucked her on the bed, almost pissed her cunt)
guy knocks on the door holding flowers asking where the fuck shes been
she tells him they'll meet up later
met the cuck to my unsanctioned child (only concented to nut bust based on contraception use which she verbal contract confirmed)

younger, 16 year old girlfriend had a group sex orgy during schoolies away from me
i was aman and laid foundation strings and the second we broke up i went away and moved on

fuck stupid cunts
(find me my one thats not)

Yeah, you don't know what ugly bull dykes look like , and I traded for a younger model

murder the child

Can't have the world

No, I just told her I'd tell her family she was gay. Their was no fight, and no kids

I felt that way as well so I insisted I only had a bj on my mind but I had fuck s bitch on her heavy flow period

So far have fucked 5 women behind wife's back.
Came in three of them.
Two were married, two were single, one had a bf.
Sent countless dick pics and sexts to women.
Jerked off next to another married chick.

Feels good to find someone to get it out of your system.

I need sleep, why the typo

Protip you cant

Not his fault also it's a woman's job to abort and feel guilty

About to spend the long weekend with a girl that is not my gf, feels good man

Bruh, it’s 80% a done deal your girl has or will cheat on you in the long term lol

and all women are equal to men

>If they'll hang out with you in a bar in a bit you'll find out pretty quick if they're down to fuck.
Old bartender here. Can confirm.
Literally see this shit every day.
Fucked dozens of women myself that are in relationships (I don't ask)
Had my tires slashed.
Gotten into several fights over it cause some hotheaded shit decided they're going to come confront me about their bitch that doesn't bother to mention them.
6'2 190lbs and hit the bench every other night after work + own/use sparring dummy and have 2 heavybags. Not really an issue.
I don't fuck women that I know are in relationships though.
The whole bar crawl hy/pol/boly is real boys.
Don't send your women out drinking alone.
I get a strait up proposition at least once every 2 weeks. Like blatant you're taking me home kinda shit.
Last one waited out back (about 10 days ago) until I closed up in her car. I lock up andI'm heading to the car.
She gets out of hers and just asked me why haven't we fucked yet? She had been a customer for roughly a year now.
Keep your women in check boys.

Attached: 8fece03ad63ed00ac74c9d9d3d7948ad6c3fcf401481d62cc61267eadaedd770.png (452x710, 280K)

she already did